Chap 51- Green man’s planet
1.2k 11 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 51- Green man's planet:

____________

{Pov Piccolo; Spaceship; Space }

 

Unpredictable.

 

If I had to choose a word to describe how training with the bird is.

 

That one would be at the top of my list right now.

 

When you think the likes of Son is already pretty diverse in his fighting style, wait until you fight someone who goes out of her way to make a strange move.

 

There are times when she's exchanging attacks, and out of nowhere copies something she saw you using, and uses it against you but in her own style, no not copying full, but using it in a way to mock you.

 

It's like she's having fun all the time.... *smiles* and I kinda missed this side of hers....

 

Mumei was tormented by her own power, to say the least, not being able to have someone to fight with her to her full capacity, and not having further motivations to grow stronger...

 

That's why, while I see her fending off both Son and Raditz by a string of hair while smiling in a very creepy way, I still don't understand how she even does that... like look at those teeth...

 

Anyway. She always has been like this mystery since she showed up. I do indeed remember the first time I saw her.

 

Was fighting Son, we were going for each other's head at the time of that tournament.

 

At the time, all I thought about was taking revenge for my father...

 

When I saw her, she was by the side watching on the wall... smiling excitedly like the feather-head she is...

 

I thought it was funny how dumb humans were to be that close by... and after exploding up everything around us and losing....  I still remember how she was still up while smiling with blood going all over her figure....

 

At the time, I was thinking about how did she manage to survive that.... and even while fainting she was excited.... I didn't understand...

 

Thought it was funny how someone could be so excited about almost dying....

 

*BAM* - "AUGHHKATOT!!!!"

 

*BAM* - "AAAGHHHHMYBAD!!!!"

 

"AHAHAHA!!"-  Crunching down in kneeling position, she makes it so both incoming fists from each brother hit the other right on their cheeks.

 

*USH!*

 

As they are knocked back from the impact, the bird jumps up in the middle of both of them, both her legs retracted almost all the way to her chest.

 

"LUNG CHECK!!!*BAMM*"

 

"AAGHHH!!!!" - "UAAGHHH!!?""

 

Stretching both of them, each to one of the Brothers, to where their lungs are located.

 

Both their faces turn red at the loss of all their oxygen as she dug her foot into them, forcing them to take some steps back and almost faint.

 

*Tap*tap*

 

The cheater.... steps back on the ground, I have sawn it for one second.... tsk, she used those yellow eyes of hers... well Son used Kaioken earlier today, so I think it was payback for that....

 

*Heavy breathing*

 

"Hmm?"- Looking to my right, I see the kid with sweat going down his head while he tries to do his exercises.

 

It seems he is doing normal push-ups, and with the gravity being one hundred times right now... it is pretty hard...

 

I can hold my own in here until I try to fight like those crazy Saiyans... even Gohan can do so, but he is tired right now because he spared with his father a minute ago.

 

And I may say... me and Son have been training the most, Mumei, Raditz and, Gohan are pretty heavy sleepers, the Owl principally, she sleeps like a log... Gohan said something about her inner bird clock being messed up because in space we don't have night and day....

 

But it doesn't change that while awake she trains very effectively, not wasting time, and always sparing with us.

 

"MUMEI!! THAT'S CHEATING!!! HAAAH!"- Spreading his arms...*sigh* Son activates his Kaio-whatever.

 

Following his cockiness, the girl closes her eyes for a second as a flaming yellow aura exits her body.

 

*FUUSHHH!!*

 

It explodes outwards for a second, before retracting to flow around her body in a small layer of yellow and orange flames.

 

' That creepy feeling isn't present.... it's just the other two that it shows up it seems.'

 

Yeah, her other forms have that menacing red and black mist following her whatever she goes.... luckily it isn't aimed at us, but the likes of Vegeta probably felt it at its full force...

 

" Okay then! Come on and get this cheater!"- Imitating Son's stance, the bird smiles with that sassy face.

 

" YOU'LL GET IT!! *FUSH!* HAAAH!!"

 

Pushing forward with a straight right punch is a good start, but as Son gets closer, the bird starts to do her sneaky footwork, it's something subtle... you don't notice when you are fighting her...

 

As he closes in with his knuckles already right in front of her face.

 

*USH!*

 

Taking a step to the right side of the Saiyan, with her body following right after, and as she moved, it was like she left multiple after images in an instant.

 

Son sawed this and spun his body to her side with a left sidekick towards her stomach area, her eyes widen for a second.

 

"HAHH!!HA!HA!!AH!!"- After the first kick missed as the girl took a step back, the same strange afterimage happened again... Son took his speedup to already engage in a rampage of punches.

 

" This is OP..."- In a very low voice, she said that....-' What does she mean by 'OP'? *frowns*'

 

*CLASH*

 

*CLASH*

 

*CLASH*...

 

Over and over.... these two are crashing fists... how is she even keeping up? Shouldn't Son Kaioken be better?

 

*CLASH!!*-" WHAT?! How are You keeping up with the third Kaioken Mumei...this state of yours wasn't that powerful..."

 

Not even Son is sure.... but gritting his teeth her tries again, bringing his whole body to his right side with his fist, he fires it in the form of an overhead punch.

 

*USH!!*

 

Just to.... totally miss as Mumei's eyes follow his fist passing by her side, and one instant later her eyes move to her target..... what did this girl do now.... her reaction speed increased again....

 

"DISCOMBOBULATE!!"-*PAMM!!*

 

With an open right hand, she hits right under Son's chin... and blood spills upwards as his pupils roll out to blank for a second as he flies up....

 

*THUD*

 

But they return as soon as he hits the ground panting heavily with blood going down his mouth.

 

"Ouch!"- Flinching by the side, I see Raditz... sitting on the ground just chilling... he sneaked away huh.... understandable since these two started to go somewhat serious at each other...

 

Smiling, Mumei goes back to her normal state and looks around the room at us.-" We got stronger... not only physically, but also in technique... the plan stays the same, with this, I can take him when we meet."

 

Bumping her knuckles together she grins even wider.... her plan is like the Kaioh said.... pretty dumb, we're going gather the spheres, and if any of us find the so-called ' Emperor of the Universe ', we have to raise our Ki to the maximum we can.

 

It'll be a signal for her to come by, and if we already got all Dragon balls, then we will join her, she said she had something to wish for in them later....

 

"Yeah... but are you sure....*huff* you can do it auntmei?"- Hmm, Gohan finally managed to get back into his feet... took him a minute, but the kid is perseverant.

 

The question seems to offend the bird as she makes a pose like she was shot or something....

 

" Don't you have faith in me Gohan? *grins* I will keep him occupied with no problems... I could even say that the planet will have wider difficulties than me..."- Now... that's suspicious...

 

"What are you even planning bird?"

.

.

.

.

________________:

{Pov Mumei}

 

Ahahahah! They think I will lose Kro!

 

[{ ... Your chances are even Muun.... if you mess up, you know it already... So don't you dare.}]

 

Augh.... Can feel her stare from here holy....

 

"*Puts one finger up* I will be fighting the strongest, which means I will get stronger accordingly, still have about forty beans....*puts two fingers up*, I will abuse the heck out of them, so I don't know what will happen, my objective is taking him down, so the only honor I will be having in this fight, will be punching his face."

 

'Now that I have that, my chances at the start of the fight increased even more.....'

 

Looking to my right, a blue screen with a very pleasant message.

 

< ! ! - [ [ { Owltra Instinct } Has reached [ 100% Mastery ],

 

● The technique now will decrease the Host's time perception by half when activated, making so the Host has more time to react.

 

● Speed now will be increased by ( 3x ), but maintain the overall ( 80% ) augmentation in other areas. ] ] - ! ! >

 

With this.... I can escape faster if needed!

 

[{... Pretty shameless...}]

 

You want me to die then?

 

[{ No....}]

 

Looking back towards my audience, seeing that both Piccolo and Gohan think this idea is pretty stupid based on how their faces are.

 

Ignoring it, I look towards the senzu man, he will have some hacks in here too...."- Why you're looking at me like that...."

 

"Nothing much, just want to explain a good hack your race has, it'll be of great use in here... so want a piece~?"- Smugly crossing both arms, and just waiting to see if he's interested.

 

He just looks at me, judging if I am joking or not.-' I said it multiple times before, you have the potential Piccolo, and just because we Saiyans have some transformations that get us to absurd heights... doesn't mean you can't as well...'

 

Contemplating his choices he sighs loudly and gets off his meditating Master Yoda pose.... wait a minute....

 

[{ He wouldn't understand the reference if you called him that... so I don't think it'll be much better than ' Senzu- man'.}]

 

Yeah.... figured that much...*sad sigh*

 

Getting up, and slowly walking towards me... I often forget how big these dudes are..... he gets in front of me looking down.

 

" So what is it?"- Trying to cross his arms, with great difficulty that he tries to hide......... can't laugh...

 

"*ahem* I will cut it short since I am no teacher, *points finger at him* Your race has the ability to fuse with others, the boost in power is broken, if you somehow, by chance, find a strong Namekian, *clicks tongue*, you can fuse with him and get super stronger. Like tens of times type stronger."

 

God, I wish he finds Nail to annoy him....

 

[{ Wasn't you guys laughing together a few days back?}]

 

That's friends for ya. As long as he isn't in true danger, I will throw him down into a volcano while laughing.

 

[{ So friends are like that huh.....}]

 

Pretty much.

 

"Wai- What?.... That's.... That opens another window of interesting possibilities...."

 

My eyebrows rise for a second, confused by that.-" What do you mean? Are you going to force Namekian children to fuse with you?*Gasp* Holy Piccolo didn't take you would be like that-"

 

*PAM!!*

 

"Ouchie..."- Receiving a right-handed chop on top of my head, while the green man continues thinking, with his own concentrated face.

 

He retracts his arm, as I crouch down with both arms on top of my head.... and big shark tears going down my face.

 

"That actually hurt...."

 

[{ His weight is being enhanced by one hundred times.... it would be stranger if that didn't hurt...}]

 

Spreading my body on the floor tired while rolling my eyes around, Goku and Raditz exercising, lil Gohan is tired.... but still doing his push-ups... hopefully it doesn't damage his growth... but knowing Saiyans, his spine might gain a Zenkai, and he will be like two meters tall ahahah.

 

The green man still thinking, the new window of power probably made him think further in his options to get stronger, god....*ahem* OA-Chan, I hope he still somehow finds Nail....

 

[{ In the original he didn't have any contact with them *yawn*...besides their personality adding to his.}]

 

That explains why you're so nonchalant, tired I guess?

 

[{ I was calculating how big the chance for me to be upgraded in Namek are....* screen turns into a smile*, and to my happiness, they are pretty high. }]

 

'Wow... forgor you could shape it.'

 

Finding myself just laying down looking at the ceiling of the ship, and also where there is a smiling blue screen in front of my face.

 

That's another thing that I am counting in.

 

Kro.  She will be an ace when I start facing off Frieza, her body will probably be a copy of mine in power, with us being connected and all.

 

And by the time she shows up, I am sure my power will be high enough for both of us to team against him with the others!

 

Super Saiyan.... I know what is needed to achieve it.... but...*frowns*

 

It's something that's possible to be obtained by training.... but still, if shit goes south.... we still need to meet the requirements to transform....

 

*Sigh* I guess it'll be my last resource....

 

[{ *Giggles* Look at the one who said that she would be a Supah Saiyan two by Namek... now scared to transform into its first stage~}]

 

Shut up! *Blushes*

 

We don't need to lose anyone in here, I will have my fun, and they don't need to die... *turns head to the brothers* So far I've been doing good.

 

The only one that I can't even begin to think about is the midget.... but as long as we don't cross paths in a heated moment, I probably won't kill him.....

 

[{ *sigh* Muun.... I understand you're scared of killing his future children.... that already shows that you don't go doing whatever. And I am proud of you for doing so..... But I would have killed him for killing my father-in-law....]}

 

Umu, probably would.

 

*Raises right hand towards the ceiling*.

 

*Smile*-' But, I will beat them all up while having fun, while showing everyone the might of an Owl! Just like mom said to me.'

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

'I will do whatever I want!'

 

.

 

.

 

.

__________________

{ Pov Kro; Kro's home; Void }

 

*clack*

 

Putting down my headset and getting up from my chair, I stretch my arms up....

 

*yawn*

 

Have been watching my little dear Owl for the past ten hours, and while we chatted I was calculating how the Gacha worked, and the chances of it giving upgrade cards.

 

And so far, all results have been hitting around the same number.

 

[ [ 15.000.000 PL ] ]

 

All my calculations say that until this level I can use it, but that's the maximum, it will be somewhere until there.

 

Things based on luck are strange, as Muun's luck and mine are presented differently, so in all pulls she might get an upgrade card fragments, while if I do them, will only get us some chocolate cakes or something.

 

This variable is the part where it is pissing me off.... such a stupid thing as luck is separating me from my little bird....

 

*creeak~*

 

Pushing open the door handle outside my room, and stepping out.-" It's just like she left last time....*sigh*, stopped drinking coffee because of her... now what should I do?"

 

And while walking to the wooden table something clicked in my head, and opening the inventory function I got out some cake and a can of coke.... also noticing how she already ate all the Dowitos....

 

Well, there are still three cans left for her...

 

*clack*

 

*gulp*gulp*

 

"Ahhh~"- This..... is pretty good.... no wonder she likes them so much.

 

While drinking it and eating the piece of cake, I can't help but feel lonely again.... it's such an old thing already, and I myself know it.

 

But the excitement of finally actually hugging and kissing her makes the time seen to go even slower,-' Being too excited, that I can't even sleep!.'-, as Muun says.

 

Human feelings are strange to comprehend, it's often a thing that I think about.

 

But at the same time, they're such beautiful things. Feeling lonely because the one you love isn't around, shows that you indeed love them.

 

Being happy when you finally meet, and forgetting all that loneliness, and just wanting to induce and drown yourself in that happiness.

 

*Chug*-" Haaa~ The more I learn about them, the more curious they become, and the more I am willing to experience them.*smile* Guess she wasn't the only one that grew, well I wouldn't expect less from myself."

 

*Ding*

 

While picking another piece of cake a notification from my screen appears.

 

[ [ Location Arrived ] ]

 

"Hmm, I was going to nap, but it seems that it isn't necessary.*snap fingers*"

 

*Uuush~*

 

All my tiredness disappears in one instant with blue small cube particles that go out of my body, I kept it, so I wouldn't have a bad time by overloading myself the day I got a body, I can also defecate and have the need to eat and drink when needed.

 

Been simulating them since Muun left, preparing, so I wouldn't be collapsing because I forgot to eat and drink, or something along those lines....

 

*gulping sounds*-" Ahhh~ Well, back to work."

 

Drinking the rest of my drink I put the can on the table and turn around to go back to my room, and I didn't feel like sitting before, so just stood there drinking and eating.

 

*Creeak~*

 

Humming while entering my room and closing the door behind me gently, I see on one of my monitors that Muun is already getting ready to go out.

 

That jacket does look good on her, it gives her always smiling face a nice shine.... but she's better without it.... that white shirt too...

 

*Nose bleed*

 

"Hmm?"- Swiping my left arm under my nose.... and looking at the red liquid that was left on it... Still not really understanding how can I bleed....

 

Looking back to the monitor.... bad timing... Muun forgot to change her bra to a new one....

 

And...

 

*boing~*

 

"They're free...."

 

[{ Hmm? Kro? You back already? We just arrived! I am getting ready, one second, and we talk.... This stupid bra!! Fucking go down already!!!}]

_

 

__

 

__

 

_

 

.

 

*Thumbs up with a bleeding nose* -' Twenty out of ten.... I am buying more of these bras from that lady's store...'

 

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

( A/N: Power? Power Rangers? No, Power levels.)

●●●●●●●●●

_______________:

( When Mumei vs Goku (On earth) sparing match that Goku won happened they were both in their respective:

 

 

■Mumei: 35.000 PL >>>>>>> (Full Power 139.500 PL.)

 

■Goku(Pos First Senzu): 31.000 PL >>>> ( Kaioken 7x 203.000 PL.)

 

.

 

.

■■■ VV -- Exiting Earth -- VV ■■■>

 

●Mumei :

• Base: - 75.000 PL

 

•• [ Owltra Instinct ](+80% base) = 135.000 PL

 

••• [ Owl Side ](2.5x)  = 187.500 PL

 

•••• [ Full Power Owl ](OI + OS) = 337.500 PL

 

______________:

 

●Gohan

•Base - 50.000 PL

 

•Oozaru (10x)(No control)- 500.000 PL

 

____________________;

●Goku

•Base - 62.000 PL

 

▪︎Kaioken 1x - 8x: ( MAX 496.000 PL )

 

_________________:

●Piccolo

•Base - 54.000 PL

 

_________________:

●Raditz

•Base - 55.000 PL

 

• Oozaru (10x) - 550.000 PL

(A/N: Mumei didn't learn how to control the Oozaru from him, because she's trying to achieve something else, she has already spoken way earlier in the story about.)

_____________________:

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

< ■■■ VV -- Current Power Levels (NAMEK)-- VV ■■■>

 

●Mumei :

• Base: - 410.000 PL

 

•• [ Owltra Instinct ](+80% base, 3x base speed) = 738.000 PL ( Speed 1.230.000 )

 

••• [ Owl Side ](2.5x)  = 1.025.000 PL

 

•••• [ Full Power Owl ](OI + OS) = 1.845.000 PL (Speed 3.075.000)

 

______________:

●Gohan

•Base - 270.000 PL

 

•Oozaru (10x) (No Control) - 2.700.000 PL

 

____________________;

●Goku

•Base - 310.000 PL

 

▪︎Kaioken 1x - 10x: ( MAX 3.100.000 PL )

 

_________________:

●Piccolo

•Base - 250.000 PL

 

_________________:

●Raditz

•Base - 260.000 PL

 

• Oozaru (10x) - 2.600.000 PL

 

_____________________:

 

 

 

I have so much stuff to do right now, story related and personal, sooooo I can say we'll be having a chap every 3-4 days for a while.~ye

 

 

62