Chap 52- The White Gecko’s Forces
1.2k 13 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 52- The White Gecko’s Forces:

_________:

{Planet Namek; after they landed}

 

*tap*

 

*tap*

 

*tap*

 

"Mumei.... can you stop hopping around like a bunny for a second, please...."- Bulma with an awkward smile tries to make the girl take the situation more seriously.

 

They just exited the ship and were looking around their surroundings, overwhelmed by how much blue the planet had.

 

And it's just like Mumei thought the place would be…-' Boring.....'

 

Having landed on a small island in the middle of nowhere, they could only see an ocean of multiple types of blue and green in all the places they looked at.

 

Mumei was also looking for something when she heard someone getting closer to her, and turning to see who it was.

 

" Hey Mumei, just wanted to ask you.... couldn't you just feel his energy and fly towards him as we get the balls?"- A confused Raditz emerges by her right side.

 

*Crack*

 

An in instant the bird turns into stone with cracks everywhere, as a big 'dumb' was written on her forehead.

 

"Uhhh... You okay there?"- The Saiyan waves his right hand in front of the paralyzed Owl, not sure what happened.

 

Blinking twice, she goes back to normal, but the shame is still there, and she puts both hands over her face.-"*Muffled* AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

 

She even thought about what to say if they found the emperor first, and she would arrive saving the day.... now all that was ruined...

 

'I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD PLAN!'- And continuing her muffled screaming.

 

[{ Don't worry Muun... It was.... something to say the least....}]

 

'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THEN?'

 

[{ Didn't want to ruin your cute prideful face.... }]- And with that, Mumei screamed even louder because she couldn't get angry with the blue-head if she says that.

 

The one by her side stretches an arm even more confused, but a hand on his shoulder takes his attention to behind him.

 

Piccolo looks at the black-haired one and shakes his head.-" Let her be, we have to go, she will eventually go too."

 

Not having anything against he nods, and gives one last look at the girl before jumping up.

 

"HEY BE MORE CAREFUL!!" Another scene plays out as Goku holds Bulma in a bridal carry, it being the best way for him to fly without hurting the earthling.

 

"Okay-Okay! But stop moving so much Bulma! Or I will drop you by accident!!"- With the woman stopping her tantrum after that, he sighs and give one look at Muun who just stopped her mental breakdown and was looking directly towards a certain direction.

 

Sometime before he asked if she needed his help, but she declined.

 

' She said she will grow strong according to the strongest... whatever she means by that....  But if she's so sure about it, we have thrust her. After we get the dragon balls, we're coming back Mumei, good luck!'

 

*FUUUSH!*

 

"Okay...*heavy sigh*, This will be one beat down I will remember for the years to come...."- Moving her shoulder in a rotating motion she starts stretching her body.

 

[{ Hmm, Sure will, and you really denied the others help in the end.....*sigh* What do I do with you....}]

 

"*Smile* If you want to stop me, do it personally! Ahahaha!"- Finalizing she stretches both legs and jumps in place while closing her eyes for a second.

 

The one on the other side of the screen twitches her eye at the smugness the tone of the girl carried.

 

Finally, being done with her warm-up, she speaks up before the blue head could say something-" Kro.... use all tickets I gain in the process... luck is just a number after all... and I am sure you already have how many tries it will take for yours to hit the bingo...*smile*, meanwhile let me have some rounds!"

 

*UUSH!!*

 

*BOOM!!*

 

Crouching down and springing up, she leaves a big crater where she stood a few seconds before, half the small island just collapses in itself, leaving only the other half where the spaceship used to be.

 

It used to be there until the blue-headed scientist turned it into a capsule, so this scenario wouldn't happen, and it would be way better than leaving it in the middle out of nowhere.

 

*Uuuuush!*

 

As the bluesy clouds are cut apart, the bird just grins widely with her excitement building up, lowering her hands to the clouds feeling their different composition compared to earth's ones.

 

" I can finally use my full strength without needing to worry about eating a little bit of space vacuum..."

 

While training, it's as she says, they couldn't really go at it, same with earth, if they did so their gravity chamber would be filled with holes.

 

So they settled with just training the normal way, and if they wanted they would still go for hand-to-hand combat.

 

[{ Hmm.....*clak*, There is already some you gained by training on the augmented gravity, might try my luck to get my pit up I guess.*gulp* Ahh~.}]

 

"Hmm? Is that..."- Getting her hands off the clouds she swipes it down in front of her face bringing up the inventory... seeing her last coke can.... just disappeared...

 

She just turns her head to the other blue screen where she hears the sound of the blue-head drinking something, and her face turns into a full deadpan.-" Seriously....."

 

[{ What?... *gulp*, I needed something to drink... and you don't want me to drink caffeine right?~?}]

 

"Grrr...*BOM!!!!*"

 

Groaning loudly, Mumei increased her speed in a sonic boom, her figure increasing in speed as she disappears from the normal eyes, only leaving the cloudy behind her.

 

'Will need to buy more later...'

 

*UUSHH!*

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

_____________________:

{ South-East Namekian Village}

 

"Lord Frieza...*hands ball* We found it...."- A kneeling purple alien with an elongated head and yellow dots everywhere in his skin, while lowering his head stretches both arms up with an orange sphere with five dark orange stars in it.

 

In front of the kneeling familiar alien was a floating hover vehicle with black and orange details, and seated on its only assent was another seemingly short alien with skin varying in color, his face had a part of white, and by its side, it changed to a ton of pink, and that pink was what color his other body parts were mostly colored.

 

His clotting being the normal armor that we have seen so far with the chest parts being toned in purple, and all others mostly being a very faint yellow.

 

Piercing red eyes look towards the mysterious sphere with a cold glint, but his mood gets better as soon as he waves his hand forward for one of his personal soldiers to get the ball.

 

" Zarbon, if you could."- One of the men by his side flinches for a second before walking forward.

 

" With pleasure, Lord Frieza."-  A long-haired handsome light-blue-skinned man gets in front of the purple foot soldier and yanks the sphere under his arm with a proud smile.

 

As he turns back from the shivering purple soldier his green hair whipped back following his hard turn.

 

Walking back to behind the now known as Frieza, or if you will, the self-proclaimed ' Emperor of the universe '.

 

Seeing that their objective here is done, the emperor nods and starts to levitate up followed by his other two soldiers, and his face gains an evil grin.-" These told us something interesting~ let's try not to kill all of them, shall we?

We still need to make the wish~ Ahahahah!"

 

" " Ahahahaah" "

 

* * *FUUUSH* * *

 

Exploding in speed all three of them fly to another seemingly random location, but they're following where their scouters encounter the most power levels in one place.

 

"Aaah.*thud*, Damn that was scary.....*swipes forehead*, thought I would end up like the other foot soldiers.... the payment is the highest it can be.... but it also means you can die by even your superiors....*sigh* Doc is lucky, only needing to stays on the base..."

 

*Bip!* - "Hmm?....HMMMM?!?!?!"

 

Seeing something on his scouter he turns his head towards the skies, but his eyes almost break through the green scouter as he sees a high-level individual getting closer at staggering speeds....

 

" Twenty thousand..... an-and is getting closer! It must be that damned Vegeta!.... Cui isn't around, and I can't face him!"- He frantically looks around trying to find somewhere to at least hide for now.

 

And seeing the other two fully geared foot soldiers exiting the Namekian's houses he widens his eyes and runs past their sides and enters the smallest one he sawed closing the door behind him.

 

The soldiers looked at each other for a second before shrugging and exiting the place ready to go back to their search....

 

*BIP!* - *BIP!*

 

" Wha-*CRASH!!* AUGHH!!"- Their device beeped for a second, and when they were going to question what was that, something crashed raising a big curtain of dust.

 

"Hmm... stepped on something?"- A strangely innocent voice comes from inside the dust, and as it settles down, it gives vision to a not-so-innocent view.

 

A girl with a white hood over her light brown hair landed on top of both soldiers' backs, one of her legs on each, completely smashing them to be compacted size.

 

She looks under her feet for a second and just sees some strange metals all mashed together with some purple and red liquid all over the metals.

 

"Did I squish an animal or something? Well, sorry I guess. Now...*looks around*. He's already gathering them, and just like originally, killing the residents.... Hmm? *Feathers twitch*, well~ let's do a little trolling before avenging these poor people...*smiles maliciously*"

 

As she steps forward happily hiding her serious face, forcing herself not to look at the dead innocents, she walks to the side of one of the houses, and funnily enough, it's the only one with a locked door

 

Inside it, an alien man sweats like crazy as he turned off his scouter to not make noise a few seconds ago as he heard the strange explosion outside, it was the signal that he needed to hide.

 

So locking the door the quickest he could, he stepped back to one of the walls inside the small house, and slid down with his back on it, trying to hold his breath while sweat run down his back.

 

The small house only had a balcony with a few books and a bed by the side he slid down.

 

And to get worse he started to hear a sweet humming sound, a very angelic voice could be heard.... but the next words that followed the humming made him almost faint.

 

"Ding dong~

 

I know you can hear me~

 

Open up the door~

 

I only want to play a little~

 

Ding dong~

 

You can't keep me waiting

 

It's already too late...."

 

*BAM!*- A hand goes through the wall opening a hole in it and debris flies everywhere, it retracts itself slowly back to where I came from.

 

The alien was already trembling and prying at every Devine entity he knew as a closed eye peeked through the small hole, and when he thought it was over...

 

"For you to try and run away~"- The eye opened showing a pure black sclera with just a red pupil swimming in all that darkness, the pressure it emitted when it opened immediately forced the alien's eyes to roll back to white and foam to go out of his mouth, and if the dark spot on his pants was to say something.

 

He also peed himself.

 

"AHHAHAAHAHHAH!"- Almost crying from laughing, the 'innocent' girl holds her stomach outside the house, she was almost falling down as her stomach was starting to hurt because of how much she was laughing.

 

"FUCK.... AHAHAH..... AHAA..... Ahh... *twitch* Well..... it seems I called the tiger."

 

[{ You almost wetted yourself together with the man...}]

 

" HEY! It was good okay!"- Talking to herself, she walks back to where she landed first when she arrived.

 

And she continued talking to herself for some motive.

 

" It was perfect! Don't think I will have another chance like this in a while..."- Crossing her arms at the edge of the blue-green ocean, she stares towards the direction she feels a power getting closer at high speeds.

 

"The other two are useless.... even the midget will be stronger than them at this point.... just gonna do the universe a quick favor I guess."- Closing her eyes as her hair that is pushed forward above her melons flies with the cold breeze of the wind.

 

A white glow flows around her body in small white particles, and as they increase and bond together they form a layer of white fire-like texture around her body.

 

Ki meditation, it helps in the concentration of high-powered attacks and energy charge and is a good way to pass time.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

______________:

{ Five minutes ago}

 

' I almost have all dragon balls! Four more and this universe shall know its new eternal emperor! AHAHAHAH!'- Lazily laying back on his hover pod while flying, the emperor had a sinister smile that sent shivers through both his two soldiers.

 

Zarbon who was carrying their fourth sphere was prideful to be one of the pillars that helped his Lord to turn into an eternal being, he would be one of the greatest soldiers to the outstanding Lord Frieza!

 

By his side was another very chubby pink alien, usual armor, he had spikes on both wrists, and also on top of his head also in pink color

 

Purple lips curved up in a smile, the same reasons as his colleague, happy in helping in the plans of the all-powerful universe king.

 

" Well let's get that sphere to the ship quickly, then get the other-*BIP!* Ouh... It seems Vegeta is back.... and quite a bit stronger... or person it's another individual..... Zarbon... give the ball to Dodoria and go back to investigate who that power of thirty-five thousand is."

 

The green alien flinched at the number, and although very reluctant he gives the sphere to the grinning pink alien.-" I.... will be right back Lord Frieza."

 

*UUUUSH!*

 

As he flew away, both the two who were left there turned back towards their main objective and also started to fly, increasing in speed.

 

The smile of the Emperor was interrupted for a second as he remembered the words from a strange man he met last month who sold to him his new healing formula-' Be careful out there Emperor, that place can be full of surprises you know?'

 

He still didn't understand what type of surprises would be serious enough for his attention, there was none that could hold a finger against him! .... Well there were two, but his daddy said to not mess with those....

 

And he knew better not to.

 

But as his wish gets closer and closer, any surprises that appear wouldn't make him even flinch at it, even the likes of the destroyer might not be enough to handle him!

 

That was his pride hitting places it shouldn't.

 

' Now that I think about it.... if Vegeta brings me a sphere while crawling to my feet.... I may forgive him.... wouldn't be asking too much, would it?'

 

Thinking about ways how to put his pet back on the leash, they fly back towards their ship, Frieza sporting a thoughtful face, and Dodoria a very smug one, as if he won something big today.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

________________

{ With Zarbon}

 

'That damned bastard.....*clenches fists*.'

 

Going at high speeds through the sky to the location he was tracking the power, he was quite angry for losing his spot.

 

'He will take all the glory if I don't hurry up! Though if this is really Vegeta.... hmmmmm~ I may be able to please Lord Frieza to the core~'

 

*BOOM!!*

 

*FUUUSH!!*

 

"HMMMMMM~ JUST BY IMAGINING IT ALREADY PUMPS ME UP FULL!!"- And with a sudden explosion in speed he charges forward with a huge questionable grinning face.

 

____________

.

 

.

 

.

__________

 

" Hmm? Ouh, it's the moaning guy it seems."- At ground level, our Owl opens one eye looking at the green dot that is getting closer to her location, she controlled her power to not be overly aggressive to see if they stayed as powerful as she remembers.

 

Vegeta was stronger than he should be, and that might cause a butterfly effect. So she's just going to give it a test, and also let Frieza go, so he could reveal his Spaceship location, so it was a win-win situation for her.

 

[{ He doesn't seem that much different.... he can transform also, but that would be useless nonetheless.}]

 

'Ye, but it's an interesting boost, so I might him slap hard enough to force him to transform. The uglier the insect, the easier to kill it, it's. Oooooohh it rhymed.'

 

With a big dumb smile planted on her face she raises both arms up like she just won something, and Kro just sighs at this, but can't help to feel it's also cute.

 

While Mumei tries to come up with other phrases that would sound cool she feels her feathers twitching again. Earlier in the ship, she made a hole behind her hood for them to exit, so it would not negate their full capacities.... and also it was uncomfortable to be crushed down by the cloth tissue.

 

*Tap*tap*

 

"Hmmm~ Not so lucky, it seems it wasn't Vegeta.... who are you girl?"- Landing behind her, Zarbon looks the girl up and down, but something about her makes his eyes bulge up.

 

An extra member moves behind her, connected to her lower back, as he was to question what another one of them was doing around, and alive.

 

*CLASH!!*

 

Continuing her smug face, the girl sent a right sidekick towards the yellow eyes alien, he was fast enough to raise both arms to protect himself from the full impact.

 

But was sent sliding to the side where the Namekian's homes were located, he was grimacing as he felt both his arms feeling numb at the aftershocks of the attack.

 

Mumei in the meantime blinked, turned around, and with a small jump sent that attack, this alone proved that the girl was powerful, with how sassy she is, she moved a hand up and wiggled her fingers towards herself, mocking the alien even more.

 

" Let me make a moaning mess out of you~ AHAHAHA!"- No being able to take herself seriously she bends down laughing, and seeing his opportunity Zarbon dashes forward with his right arm behind him, prepared to swing it forward.

 

"DIEEEE!!!!*PAAM!!!*"- And he smiles as he feels his attack connecting on the girl's left cheek, moving her head towards the side a little.

 

But the edges of her smiling face turned into a frown.-" Hey laugh too, it's a breathtaking joke after all.*BAM!*"

 

Grabbing both sides of his head, she knees his stomach, not giving him one second to understand what happened.

 

"UUUUUUUHGGG!!!!!??"- Losing as his air, he bends down almost kneeling on the ground.

 

[{ I am starting to wonder if you're an S, Muun..... I have zero complaints if so.}]

 

Turning her head with a bit of disbelief showing on her face, Mumei shakes her head and takes a few steps back, having already gauged how big the difference was, she puts both hands on her hips.

 

'I'mma pull up a Vegito.'-  Watching as the green man gets up by supporting his hands by his knees, she nods appreciating his resistance.

 

But the one who just got back to his feet wasn't so chill about it, little red veins were all over his eye's sclera as his body twitched, he knew he was being played, and that was ticking him more by the second.

 

"A....*cough*.... low worm such a Saiyan....dares to leave me.... the great~ and thick~ Zarbon~ In such a state!?! *BULKS UP*, I WILL FUCK YOU UP RAW!!!"

 

The more he spoke, the more Muun cringed, and when he finally turned into his alligator-snapping turtle face, finally went full power ugly.

 

[{ There's.... so much wrong in those sentences...}]

 

" Was going to say the same thing...."- The now monstrous alien was going to talk about how she had no chance, but all his words were eaten back when the girl disappeared from his vision, and this time he didn't even blink.

 

"What's nine plus ten?"- A whisper behind him sent a chill down his spine, and now he understood.

 

'She's even stronger!?..... What.... do I do....'- Having realized his situation, he doesn't even move a finger as he feels a knee resting by his lower back, ready to snap his spine in half if forced enough.

 

Seeing no answer the Owl forces her leg further.-" ANSWER! WHAT'S NINE PLUS TEN!"

 

Shouting with way more impatience this time, the one being held hostage finally snaps out of his mind.-" Ninete-*PAM* AAAAUGHHH!!*

 

*UUUSH!!*

 

*CRASH!!*

 

"It's twenty-one, stupid....."- Smug like always, she jumped up and kicked the side of his face, trying not to hit any vitals for him to continue living.... for now.

 

The way he was sent flying couldn't be more comparable to a rag doll, as she hit his face, his body followed by spinning and flying towards a wall of orange-brown rocks, where he crashed and was now buried under.

 

*Clack*

 

*crack.

 

Little pebbles flew all the way to Mumei's feet, and she kicked back towards the location of the buried man.... but to her surprise, and not so ours, it flew straight through the whole rock formation... and if the guy was unlucky enough his body now had a pebble-sized hole somewhere.

 

"*Whistles* Maybe I should start playing soccer, could recreate them Inazuma Eleven moves...."

 

[{ You would kill the goalkeeper.... and probably break everyone's legs, and knowing you. That would happen.}]

 

"HEY!"

 

*Crumbling*

 

Getting off her random thoughts, the Owl looked towards the mountain of small rocks that were getting raised...

 

*Crash!*

 

And breathing heavily.... with a hole by his left shoulder, Zarbon got up, with various rock boulders being thrown to the sides and crashing loudly.-"YOU... LORD FRIEZA WIL-*PAM!* UUUAHGHH!?!"

 

"Will fucking die, that's what he's going to do. And give me that... I like numbers."- Kneeling the alien again, forcing him back to his normal state, she robs his scouter, which was fairly good still, just some cracked screens here and there.

 

*click.-" Ehehe, this will pretty funny....*Bip*"

 

[{*sigh* What I don't do for you....*Ahem* Mumei what's moaning guy power level?}]

 

Smiling happily at what Kro is trying to do, she scans the man who was standing with both eyes pure white..-" It's... OVER NINE THOUSAND!!! But only slightly tho....*bep*bep*, and going down rapidly..."

 

[{ Well, you did use a bit more of your strength than necessary...}]

 

"Ouhh.."- Making a sound of understanding she raises her right hand and grips the green alien whole face, and an orange glow started to envelop his body.

 

Seeing that it's done, she whips her body together with her hand and yeets the now once again handsome alien above the skies.

 

"Alahhakubar!"-*BOOOOM!!*

 

And he turns into a spectacle of the orange and yellow explosion, as this scene plays, a certain purple head waked up again, feeling his wet pants.

 

When he finally gets up and opens the door, he is welcome by that same girl killing one of the Emperor's trusted soldiers.... like he was nothing, and worse was that her clothes didn't even seem touched.

 

After he watched the explosion that turned out to be Zarbon.*Thud*, He fell to his butt, almost wetting his pants once more.

 

Hearing this, he could promise he saw something move behind the girl's head, and her head fully turned to his side, with a confused look that soon turned into an evil grin.

 

"Ooh~ Let's do this~*steps getting closer* How many Namekians did ya kill? Exact number~"- Each step she took closer was like a year of his life going away.

 

And to get things worse, each step she took...-"*step* Tick...*step* Tack..."

 

Loving terrorizing the long-headed alien as he tries to remember something....but then, it hit him...

 

"I-I didn't kill any! I w-was ordered to keep the spaceship secure until now! I arrived late, and only found th-the magical sphere! That's all I swear!!!"

 

Tears were building up by the side of his eyes, Mumei at each step was freeing a bit of her other side, and while doing so, every time she took an extra step she would look more dreadful and creepy.

 

As her eyes were about to start becoming ted, she smiled and blinked once, getting back her all smiley face.-" Then tell me the direction of the spaceship! And after you better get the fuck out of here, or I will kill ya."

 

[{ Poor man.... probably wetted his pants again as you walked.}]

 

That comment made the girl even happier.... she truly is a bully...

 

"Tha-That direction *point towards where Frieza flew*, Just go in a straight line Miss...."- Looking towards where he pointed, Mumei clicked her scouter button...

 

*BOOM!*

 

Just for her to flinch as it got to fifty thousand and exploded as it tried to go higher.-' These are middle-class scouters....'

 

Seeing her toy break, she stretched her hand in front of the sitting-down alien.-" Scouter and name, also you should really leave this Shorty Emperor and find something more... honest? To live by, after all, soon your boss will be counting flowers with little fairies... for a looong time"

 

Confused and trembling he disbanded his scouter and put it into the girl's hand.-" Apulle, Miss.... and the scouter is a middle-class one..."

 

He points towards the scouter and even says it's model, making the girl happier.-" Okay! Don't die Apulle, there's a lot of people here that are killing on sight after all.*FUUSH!*"

 

Jumping up and darting in the direction he pointed, he finally could take a breath.

 

*Thud*

 

" I.... I am going to retire... maybe I can find a farming planet around the southeast part where Lor- Frieza doesn't have that much influence, ahhhh*sigh*."

 

After falling to his back, he tries to sleep a bit.

 

And this day will be forever remembered by him, by the day he wetted his pants two times... and almost a third...

65