Chap 53- Searching Game
1.1k 13 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 53- Searching Game:

____________:

{Near North's Namekian Village; Skies}

 

*USSSH!*

 

"Mumei took one of them down already it seems..."- Flying through the green skies, a duo of two people stop for a second to look in the direction they just felt a large energy get bigger, just to disappear.

 

" Yeah, I think it was one of Frieza's henchmen, he usually walks around with two by his sides."- The ex-Frieza Soldier Smiles happily that one of those two is probably gone.

 

Hearing this, the green man by his side turns back facing forward feeling the various energies they just tracked down grouped in one place.

 

They have been flying for a while by now, and together with Goku decided to separate to cover a higher ground.

 

With him having the Kaioken he would do fine on his own, and Piccolo and Raditz together are a great pair since they've been training together for quite a long time already.

 

If needed, the long-haired Saiyan could always use his final card and use his maximum power as a Great Ape, and that was reassuring for Piccolo, who felt that Emperor's Ki, knew Mumei was close to the guy's power in her base.

 

Even surpassing him when she gets serious, but the same could be said for Raditz and his brother.

 

At this point they were making an extra move by collecting the dragon balls, it was a precaution.

 

" Great, one less for us to worry about then. Let's go Raditz, we are almost there."- Turning forward the green man frowns a little, feeling something that shouldn't be happening... a small energy just disappeared.

 

*BIP!*

 

"WHA-! *BOM!!* *Cough**cough*, YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! *Looks at Piccolo* There is someone with a power above the hundred thousands in there..."

 

His scouter blowing up after getting to Its maximum capacity makes the Saiyan frown at who could it be since they had just felt Frieza, and he was on the other side of the planet....

 

* *FUUSH!!* *

 

Following his words Piccolo widen his eyes and darted towards the village, exploding in speed, and following close behind him was Raditz who was wondering who could this person be.

 

' Last time I checked there wasn't anyone with such a high power level other than Frieza, I was careful to not scan him for it to not explode.... which means this one just arrived, but to be hidden until now.... who could it be?'

 

Fully knowing the Frieza forces don't know about any of the techniques of Ki, he doesn't understand how just now he noticed this energy.

 

" You don't need to beat yourself to it right now, if it's indeed a new addition, we'll take care of it.*side eyes the Saiyan* Also, its energy wasn't something easily sensible, we have lots of individuals going all around, and it's hard to focus on one that isn't big enough."

 

The Namekian speaks up, easing up the Saiyan who lets out an exasperated sigh and nods at his friend's words.-" Yeah, there is so much to take track of.... let us see who we are dealing with it, shall we."

 

Both nod to one another and continue flying towards the location where the individual that just exploded their scouter is located, and they had to hurry up since this one was after the villagers...

 

As they speed up lots of small trees that are close by where they passed were almost pulled out off the ground with their roots and everything.

 

As they disappear in the distance, in the same place where they just had that small chat before, someone is standing with a long black hooded cloak that covered his whole body, only his banana-yellow boots being recognized.

 

" I must say, she did some pretty big changes, way bigger than I expected.*smile* Now, now, let's see what more she's going to do~, this is getting way more interesting than I thought it would be!"

 

The excitement can be felt in his voice, like a child seeing his cartoons in the morning, waiting for the episode's climax.

 

As the bright sun shines through the blue-green skies, weirdly enough, only his smile can be seen.

 

*USH!*

 

Like he wasn't there, to begin with, the man just vanishes, leaving no traces of his existence behind.

 

________

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

________

{ Near South Namekian Village; Small Island }

 

*Uush!*

 

*Tap*tap*

 

" Dad! I am back!"- Descending from the skies, Gohan steps down in front of his father who was seated on a rock boulder looking at the dragon's radar to kill some time while waiting for him.

 

He was resting in one of this place thousands of small islands, waiting for the small one to return.

 

Seeing that he is back, Goku smiles and gets up ready to continue.-" Sooo... did she take a long time to choose a good spot... or you just dropped her... anywhere?"

 

Scratching the side of his cheek with an awkward face, he dropped Bulma by accident as they were flying a while back....

 

Luckily, Gohan got her quickly and proposed if she wanted to stay somewhere safe as they roamed around, and left the dragon balls by her location as they found them.

 

She agreed, screaming that it was better than continuing flying with Goku... the man could just smile and scratch behind his head.

 

So she left with his son, to find somewhere for her to stay as they searched, obliviously it was Gohan flying her around.

 

"She found a pretty good one actually, we found a ravine, and it had a relatively big cave inside it, she just threw the pod with our ship there, and entered saying goodbye..... it was strangely fast..."

 

Not even the kid was sure himself, his father was a little taken aback by it too, after all, he knew how the woman was.-" Hmm...*nods*, At least it was fast, now come on! That village is right ahead, and the radar was showing a Dragon Ball in there too! I can feel around ten energies grouping in there!"

 

Getting back to their main objective, the Saiyan jumps in place a little, the small kid nods to his father's words.-" Yeah! After all we still need to help auntie!"

 

* * FUSH! * *

 

Seeing no need to stay there any second further they both fly up and speed towards the place they assume to be a Namekian village, and as they close into the place they flinch for a second, feeling a big energy disappearing.

 

Looking at his son as they fly, Goku sees that he too, felt that, and sighs.-" I guess she didn't have a choice..... for her to just straight up kill someone like that..."

 

Fixing his eyes forward once more, he didn't see how Gohan's face changed once more.-' Aunt....'

 

Not knowing how the person she just fought was, he couldn't judge if death was deserved, but then he remembered how his aunt is, and even with her... being like that.

 

She wouldn't kill those who don't deserve it.

 

And after feeling that, they both finally got a vision of the village they felt the residents in, and lowering their altitude they landed by the outskirts of it.

 

To show that they didn't want any problems, walking in that sawn a bunch of green people very similar to Piccolo and Kami grouped together in the same location, some of them in a battle stance, ready to fight for their lives.

 

The children were behind the adults hugging an older one, trembling and scared as they stared at the two new additions.

 

Seeing the two Saiyans arriving, four Namekian warriors stepped forward, one with a white scarf and blue pants was the first to speak up, although not lowering his stance.-" What do you want in here?! Get off our planet! You people will never get the dragon balls!"

 

His face contorted in a raging grimace, gritting his teeth followed by the other three by his side, they all showered the two in front of them with hatred.

 

And in response, Goku and Gohan raised their hands in a giving-up manner.-" Eheheh.... We came to help! We know there are some bad guys running around collecting them but don't worry! Our friends are taking care of it already!"

 

This confuses all Namekians, as the warriors rise an eyebrow and look at each other.

 

"Yeah! Mister Piccolo is also a Namekian, you guys can trust us! We came to help!*smile*"- Smiling brightly, Gohan tries his best to show his friendliness like his father.

 

As soon as they heard that there was one of them with these people they eased up even more.

 

" They don't tell any lies.... and their intentions seem kind, both their hearts are also very kind....hmmm.... so these friends of theirs, one of them must be the one who just ended that evil individual I just felt disappearing.... although it was a strange one, it didn't radiate any evil... we can trust them..."

 

A lower voice, very husky comes from the one the children are hugging, and as he speaks the others lower their worries, and look at their new visitors with hope in their eyes.

 

Lowering their stances the warriors walk forward to the father and son duo who lower their arms.

 

The white scarfed one smiles and stretches his right-hand forward towards Goku.-" Sorry, we have been having some strange individuals passing by... my name is Heliz, I am the second-strongest warrior in our tribe.... and you are....."

 

"*Grabs hand* Son Goku, and the one by my side is my son, Gohan."- Shaking the Namekian hand, he smiles and points his one towards his son who bows a little.

 

"Hello, my name is Son Gohan."- Seeing that even the kid had some education, Heliz nods and takes his hand away, looking seriously at the adult Saiyan's eyes.

 

"We appreciate your help, and I can already assume why you're here..."- Opening his arm towards one of the houses in snail format, the Namekian moves his head in its direction.

 

" The old man will give it to you and help with anything more you need."

 

Both Saiyans blink at how easy it was and look at each other just to shrug and walk towards the house, Heliz tailing behind them as they walk inside it, and the other warriors stay around the village, guarding it while their leader is gone.

 

"Excuse me..."- Gohan looking around was amused at how simple their homes were, one relatively big wooden table in the middle of the house, a blue bed by the right side, and close to the door they walked in was a bookshelf with a few books in it, but there was one big one that called his attention.

 

" Ouuu.... It seems our book of legend caught your attention youngling...."- Hearing that same husky voice, he looked towards the table once more.

 

Seeing a Namekian very similar to Kami, also holding a wooden staff by his right side as he sat on one of the table wooden chairs.

 

His clothes were all white with only his belt being colored navy blue, he wore a white shirt with long loose sleeves, and baggy white pants, also by his feet were the traditional Namekian caramel-colored shoes.

 

Smiling at the child's interest, he points his free hand toward the three chairs in front of him.-" Please.... take a seat if you will...."

 

Finding no need to stay up, they push them back and sit down, to their surprise, Heliz does so too.

 

Seeing that all of them were there, the elder nodded.-" I thank you kind people....*lowers head* in the name of all my people for coming to help us... we have been facing hard times this past week.... invaders started to show all over our loved planet.... we were alerted by some of our brothers... but as soon as they left to help others.... we stopped feeling their presence..."

 

At this, the younger Namekian warrior clenched his fist under the table, and both Saiyans frowned as the elder explains how bad the situation is right now.

 

" So far.... five strange people wearing the same kind of armor tried to attack us.... our other warriors weren't enough... *looks at the younger Namekian*, Heliz was one of our proudest youths, thankfully he took care of them."

 

Seeing his name being called, Heliz lowers his head.-" No old man.... I was only doing my duty as a warrior.... and those guys.... they....*angry frown*.... they had our people's blood scent on them...."

 

So far being in silence, Goku nodded.-" So they're not only getting the dragon balls by force... but killing all Namekians in the process.... but this way they will make them useless.... what are they thinking?!"

 

Everyone in the room could feel Ki, and that meant they also felt the energies disappearing all around Namek.....

 

"Yes.... we too don't know why.... but.... I do know that it'll be in better hands if it goes with strong people such as you.... we can't risk having them collect them all."

 

*creeak*

 

Pushing his chair back and supporting himself on his staff, he got up and walked over to the balcony Gohan was looking at, making the boy rise an eyebrow confused.

 

" We hid it so even if got over us..... *shuffling* they wouldn't find it..."- Pushing the books apart, he put his hand inside the bookshelf and when he pushed it back... a large orange orb was in his hands.... with a dark-orange star it.

 

*clink*

 

Putting the sphere on top of the table, he turned around and quickly picked one large book up, and presented it to the boy, who was still confused but took it.

 

" Give it a look... it contains legends aaalll over the galaxy *smile*.... Now... you guys must be in a hurry, so I will be direct to the point.... Heliz, you'll go with them, you helped us enough already, go out there and help others too... if you end up finding Nail, and we don't have options left.... you two could save everyone..."

 

Flinching at the elder words, Heliz lowered his head.-" Yeah.... yeah... I know old man.... *sigh* Guess I will be guiding you guys from now on."

 

Looking up again he sees the two of them looking inside the book and sweat drops seeing they're not even paying him attention.

 

*flip*

 

They land on a strange page... with words they cannot read, by the side on the left page corner is a drawing similar to the Egyptian ones, of a woman with her arms open and strange black wings going out of her back, and black flames eating her face like it was trying to eat her alive.

 

It was familiar for both of them for some motive, and seeing their curiosity the elder smiled once more.-" Interesting, you found that one..... it's a myth about a woman who tried leading her species to development, and as she led them more and more, her own self was lit on flames that burn only herself, flames of pure selfishness and sadness.... her own inner demons that were hidden for decades.

 

Her story could be called heroic, as she never cared for herself, only wanting the best for her people, and never anything she wanted, one day all those suppressed feelings exploded as her only light that kept those feelings suppressed ended, at some point in her life she found love, and that love gave her a beautiful light her son.

 

 But, one day when they were in a bad season, with plagues they didn't know going all over her civilization, her son died that day..... and her people didn't care as they only cared for her goddess who would lead them forward, the one they named ' Goddess of Civilization'.

 

So seeing how they only cared about themselves, and improving their own lives, combined with losing her last joy of life, as her husband had died a few years back with a heart attack.

 

She exploded in said earlier black flames, and only slits of pure hatred could be seen in her eyes, we don't know what she did after..... but many say she just left... not wanting to kill all those she cherished for decades... but also not wanting to help them no longer"

 

*claps*

 

"WOW!"- Listening to the whole thing, Gohan was, to say the least, marveled.

 

The story of a sad Goddess who just wanted a little bit happiness, but still lost even that.

 

*Snoooore*

 

His dad on the other hand found it a good story to sleep....and hearing the snoring the child turned to him putting both hands by his shoulder and shaking the battle junkie back and forth.

 

"OuUhHHhhhh? It's Bacon-bacon time already Chi-Chi?"- With groggy eyes he looked around with a dumb smile.

 

* *creeak * *

 

Shaking his head, the kid pushed his father by the hand out of the chair and walked towards the door.-" Thank you very much elder! We have to go now!"

 

Watching both walking outside already with the boy carrying his father in one hand and the orb in the other, he waved his hand and motioned his head towards the younger warrior to follow them, and although not wanting to leave the people here alive he got up and walked behind them, but not before stopping by the door frame and looking one last time towards the elder, and bowing down before exiting fully.

 

"For Guru's sake.... what a hard-headed young man....*sigh*"

 

*uush~* - *flip*

 

Walking towards the open book he felt a light breeze... weak, but enough to flip one more page....

 

And looking curious about where it landed he saw a drawing of a golden-haired warrior wearing green armor punching a small purple and orange horned alien carried incredible hatred in his eyes for a drawing.

 

" This one.... it always amused me how a drawing carried so much emotion.... the warrior that saved an innocent race and put fear on the universe's emperor of its time.... truly a fascinating legend..... The Super Saiyan."

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

______________

 

_____________:

{North's Namekian Village}

 

"PLE-PLEASE!!! WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHI-*BOOOM!*- AUGHH!!!!!!!!"

 

A Namekian was laying down on his back missing an arm with purple blood going down all over his body as he reached his only arm up trying to stop a certain long-foreheaded individual but not having any energy left to do so.

 

Not truly caring about the Namekian struggles, he just raised his arm and blasted the poor green man to dust.-" The last village said the same.... luckily it took them two of them for them to open their mouths.... now....*looks at others*, how many will take until you guys open your damned mouths?*smile evilly*"

 

All remaining Namekians grouped together, one close to the other, scared that their last warrior died like that...

 

The midget crosses both gloved hands as taps his boots on the ground waiting, so far he just got one ball and hide it somewhere no one would find it, and now he came to this village to get another one.

 

His trip to Namek was uneventful, but halfway in the voyage he woke up, and started to try to lower his power, it would greatly help him accomplish his mission here, so he spent half the trip here meditating, and it worked, not one Frieza soldier detected him in their scouters so far.... Well.... it was not they didn't detect him....

 

It was not perfect, but he could pass by a normal Namekian in power, and that was already enough for the soldiers to ignore him.

 

Now he just needed to gather these magic orbs and get his wish, nothing too hard.... well he knew the hardest part would be getting the ones with Frieza... but he would deal with that later.

 

"Now, pass the magical wishing ball... or next I will turn those children into dust too.... don't make it harder for me.... already had a hell of a week so far..."

 

The village elder stepped forward having a fatter physique than the normal Namekian, wearing a white scarf and a red open no-sleeved shirt, and white pants tied, to his waist with a purple belt, with sweat all over his forehead as he frowned heavily.- "If.... we give you the Dragon Ball you'll leave us be...right?..."

 

They already lost all their warriors.... losing the children too would not be something the elder wouldn't want... and knowing that the Saiyan grinned even further.

 

" Yeah, you have my word or whatever, just give me the damn ball."- With his grin still shining the Prince waved his hand towards himself rapidly, forcing the elder to grit his teeth and turn around, walking towards one of the houses.

 

And as he was about to enter it.

 

*BEPBEP*

 

"What-*BAMM!!* GRRR!!!"

 

*BOOOM!!*

 

A huge explosion of dust happens, Vegeta had to block a kick from someone he didn't see coming, but still received a yellow blast from a green hand to his face.

 

Someone's silhouette jumps out of the dust, landing in front of Namekian villagers, and another one lands by his side.

 

*Cough**cough*-" What the- NO!! WHY!!! WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE!?!?!"- The dust finally settles down, and at the center of it was the Saiyan Prince, pointing his finger towards the two in front of him with small red veins all over his eyes.

 

His clothes were pretty severely damaged, his body too, but not anything fatal, showing just how much more power he got since his battle on earth, and that didn't go unnoticed by the other two in front of him.

 

" The damn bastard got even stronger, that would have killed him instantly before.... but still*grins*, he's way weaker than us."- Bumping his knuckle to his other open hand, Piccolo smiles finally being able to repay his debt.

 

" Didn't have a turn last time.... I guess fate is generous at times.*smiles*"- Rotating his shoulder with his other hand above it, Raditz smiles also happy to finally be able to have a round against the Prince.

 

All this was making the locals confused, but there was one thing they knew, these guys were here to help them!

 

' Our pleas have been answered!'- The elder dropped to his knees as he saw the new powerful Namekian Warrior in front of him.

 

Happy that a monster like this wouldn't have his wish granted.

 

"DAMNED BE YOU TWO!!! IF FRIEZA GETS THESE MAGICAL BALLS WE'RE FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP!"- Veins showing all over his huge forehead as the Prince tries to make a point.

 

But it seemed the other two weren't hearing as they walked forward.

 

" Frieza is already being dealt with Mumei, for now, you should worry about us, princess!"- His smile couldn't get any wider as Raditz took his stance, followed by the one on his side.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

'DAMNIT!!.... WHY IS EVERYTHING GOING SO WRONG!!?!?!??!?!?GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!'

64