[Vol. 1 pt. 5]
26.4k 14 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The cash shop item “Monster Control Rod” allowed dungeon masters to control any of their monsters, or groups of monsters if they counted as a single entity. My pack of goblins only counted as one monster, technically.

So, I used the rod and targeted the goblins.

Fortunately, targeting them through the camera was possible.

I then felt an experience unlike anything I had encountered in the game before.

My consciousness was transferred from my avatar into the monsters – into the five goblins just a couple of feet away from pouncing our first client.

Being in the heads of five different goblins was a very odd feeling. I was able to see from all of their eyes at once, move one at a time or all of them in different ways at once, and I could feel everything that each of them felt.

I felt the ground underneath all ten of my green feet.

All ten of my yellow eyes stared at the girl. Mostly at her chest.

But, being me, there was something that I had to confirm.

It was clear that she wanted to have sex with the goblins.

But was she still consenting to having sex with the goblins controlled by me?

And it was clear from the look in her eyes that she could tell something was different.

Fortunately, goblins were capable of speech, so I was able to talk as them.

But I had no idea what to say.

She was already so clearly turned on that I didn’t want to get all serious and kill the mood.

So, I thought of something simple and quick that would, hopefully, not kill the mood.

“This is the dungeon master. I have taken control of my monsters,” I said before adding a bit of dramatic flair to what I was going to say next. “If you wish to be ravaged by my monsters, then I will personally control them in doing so. All you need to do is nod your head.”

And then I realized the problem with that.

She was speaking a foreign language earlier.

What if she didn’t understand any English?

Yeah, I’m stupid. How am I supposed to—

She nodded her head with a new expression.

She still looked excited and willing, but she also looked far more nervous.

Was the thought of being fucked by monsters controlled by a player – by a human, more embarrassing than having sex with “dumb” AIs?

Sex with the dumb AI-controlled monsters – even with the “smart” AI-controlled monsters, was basically an advanced form of masturbation using toys.

But now another human was involved.

I was involved.

And I was going to make sure that she got a proper goblin gangbang.

I might have really been a human, but I watched and read enough hentai involving monsters to know exactly what to do.

Having real sex experience also helped. Probably.

So, with five different bodies, I jumped at her.

I might not have exactly been into roleplay, but if I was roleplaying like monsters, that was something I could get into.

So, I acted just like goblins would when a beautiful girl has offered her body to them.

Two goblins pinned her to the ground on her back, holding her by her wrists. One of them kept a hand underneath the back of her head so that it wouldn’t get banged against the hard, cold floor made of soil and rock.

Another goblin stood behind her head and draped his – well, “my,” cock over her face. With his sack resting on his forehead, the length of the shaft reached from her forehead down to her neck. It showed just how deep into her throat the cock would reach if it was to be thrust in at this position.

The girl’s thighs squeezed together, but not because she was afraid or trying to keep any of my bodies out from them.

She just couldn’t hide her excitement – she couldn’t resist grinding her thighs together.

The goblin that stood behind her head backed up, tilted her head back, and slowly slid his cock past her warm, accepting lips. Her lips hesitantly closed after a few seconds and then she started moving her tongue.

It became obvious just how inexperienced she was when she started moving her tongue.

From the partners I’d been with before, it was easy to tell who was new and who was used to performing fellatio solely off of how they made use of their tongues.

And this girl’s tongue’s movements were as inexperienced as they could possibly be.

But that made the whole situation even better.

Inch by inch, more of the goblin’s cock slid through her mouth and into her throat until it could be seen bulging up against her skin.

And then, shortly after the goblin started thrusting his cock in and out of her throat…

She came.

How perfect could this girl possibly get? She orgasmed just from being held down and throatfucked.

She somehow became more perfect with every passing second.

The goblins holding her down by her wrists actually struggled to keep her pinned down from just how much her body shook.

The goblin that was mounting her chest almost got bucked off from how suddenly she arched her back!

Fortunately for that goblin, there were two soft, malleable mountains for him to hold onto to stay on her. The instant her body stopped shaking, the goblin roughly pulled her tits out from the shirt failing at holding them back.

Her tits were so perfect that I couldn’t resist looking at them with all ten eyes. They were huge, soft, looked one hundred percent natural, had a jiggle enhanced by the game’s physics system, and were topped with two, hardened nipples that looked perfect for sucking.

And that was exactly what I did next.

The goblins that were holding her down leaned their bodies over her so that they could each suck on the nearest tit. Meanwhile, the goblin sitting on her stomach pushed his cock between her tits and started thrusting.

And this girl was clearly appreciative of my actions so far. I could tell because she wanted to reciprocate.

That was why she took her hands and grabbed onto the cocks of the goblins sucking her nipples.

If her tongue action didn’t make her inexperience obvious, her handjobs did. She behaved like she had no idea how tightly to grip the cocks, slow and cautious, and only barely pumped them.

This girl was acting like a total virgin.

A total virgin who was willingly getting gangbanged by a pack of goblins and had zero problem with it potentially being her first time.

Yes.

She got even more perfect.

Innocent and inexperienced but wanting to get kinky and eager to learn.

That has always been my favorite type. Finding partners like her was like finding a unicorn.

Finding an actual unicorn to get the cum of was easier than finding partners like her.

And I didn’t even have to find her.

She found me.

There was one more goblin to make use of.

I slipped him between her thighs, forcing them apart with his smaller hands, and then tore them down.

Thankfully, the game’s clothing system meant that clothes could get all ripped up during combat or sex and then look totally fine immediately afterward. Of course, they’d suffer durability damage and be less effective.

I figured I’d give her some gold afterward to cover the repair cost.

Now, with her pants torn and slid off, her soft, jiggling, flawless thighs were fully exposed.

The goblin’s hands sunk into her plump thighs.

I was tempted to just thrust the goblin’s cock between her thighs since I was sure that they would feel amazing, but this girl was here for something more than that.

So, with the goblin’s hands sunken into her thighs, he thrust his cock into her most private entrance.

Her back arched once more as muffled moans and cries surrounded the cock buried in her throat.

Simulated blood trickled out along the goblin’s cock in her pussy.

It was officially confirmed that she was a virgin – an in-game virgin, anyways.

And she just lost her virginity to a pack of goblins.

An achievement window popped up but I instantly closed it.

That could always be checked later.

I wasn’t going to let it ruin the mood.

Now, all five goblins were in use.

One goblin fucked her throat while holding onto her head, protecting it from the hard ground.

Another goblin sat on her stomach and fucked her tits as roughly as he could. Each forward thrust smacked his hips against the undersides of her tits, causing them to shake and jiggle.

Two goblins groped her tits and tried to suck on her nipples whenever they weren’t being shaken out of their mouths while receiving amateur handjobs from her.

The fifth goblin, while holding onto her thighs, fucked her with as much speed as he could manage.

Time was limited, after all.

Plus I knew that the realistic pain of a girl losing her virginity wasn’t implemented from… personal testing.

And then I noticed the sight at the top right of my vision.

There was a timer there counting down to zero. It showed that I had five minutes left.

So, for the next five minutes, I made sure to thoroughly ravage her body with a gangbang of goblins to the best of my ability.

She came numerous times during that time.

I knew that the game made orgasming for women much easier than it realistically was, but it was insane just how frequently she was orgasming.

And that was without even having any of the traits, skills, and bonuses related to sex that I had yet to start collecting and improving.

Within the timeframe of ten minutes, she must have orgasmed at least nine times.

I lost track since I was more focused on enjoying fucking her.

I also discovered that, while controlling monsters, I had complete control over their ability to cum.

The goblins that I controlled were only going to cum when I let them cum.

And, with less than thirty seconds left before the item wore off, it was time for the grand finish.

The goblins in her throat and pussy both thrust as deep into her as they could get their cocks to go.

Her throat bulged out and her cervix was pressed against.

Thankfully, the game also made hitting the cervix pleasurable instead of incredibly painful.

And then.

All five goblins came at once.

I came five times at once.

If I thought cumming just once at a time felt good… I discovered that cumming five times at the exact same time felt far better.

Almost real-sex-ruining better.

Multiple torrents of thick goblin seed shot into and onto the perfect girl.

Her throat and pussy were filled to their maximum capacities, the goblins getting handjobs came all over her torso but mainly on her tits, and the goblin fucking her tits shot all of his seed onto her neck and face.

I also made sure to have the goblin in her throat pull back some so that he could get cum directly in her mouth – onto her tongue.

I wanted her to taste it.

And then the timer hit zero.

The goblins fell backward, exhausted with limp dicks, and I was instantly taken back to my avatar.

As much as I wanted to collapse and relax, I knew better than to abandon a girl right after fucking her.

So, I rushed to her.

I might have been a max-level paladin and dungeon master, but all I had equipped at the time was a black shirt and pants.

There she was.

Just as collapsed and as exhausted as the goblins were with a layer of cum on her chest and face while some slowly dribbled out between her thighs.

But, from what I could tell, she didn’t allow a single ounce of cum to escape her mouth.

“Ehehe…” she giggled to herself with a blissful expression on her face.

No cum leaked from her lips, but she was drooling.

Seriously, how could one girl be so perfect?

“Hey. How’re you feeling?” I asked.

The girl jumped up with an adorable, panicked expression on her face.

Despite being able to restore her clothes at any moment… she tried to cover up her tits with one arm while covering up her crotch with her other hand.

I had never seen a face more red than hers.

“Sorry, I’ll look away,” I said and turned around. “If you open up your inventory then you’ll see an option to restore your clothes to normal.”

A couple of seconds later and I heard the magical whooshing noise associated with clothes suddenly looking perfect.

I turned around and she was standing up with her clothes looking perfectly fine again.

“Here,” I said, flipping a gold coin to her.

A gold coin was overkill for getting starter gear repaired, but I figured that a noob could use it.

“You’ll be able to repair your clothes’ durability with that. Just look for a blacksmith in any of the towns. The NPC blacksmiths are more expensive but easier to find. They’ll have a hammer icon on—”

“U-umm! I – English… not very good, but – umm, thank you!” she said, tapping her fingers together and struggling to look my way.

“No problem. You’ll have plenty of gold coins when you’re a higher—”

“I – I mean for… for the umm… the err… se-sex.”

“Oh. In that case, I should be the one thanking you for the treat. That was the best I’ve felt in… probably ever. You were a perfect partner for my first time having sex as monsters.”

“It – it was your first? First time?”

“As monsters, yeah.”

She smiled and giggled to herself.

“It – it was parfait,” she replied.

“Like the dessert?”

She looked at me widened eyes before holding onto her stomach and cracking up.

Fuck me, literally everything about this girl is perfect. Even the way she laughs is impossibly cute, I thought.

I didn’t know why she was laughing, but I knew that the way she laughed was perfect.

“Also, thank you for being the first client of my dungeon. I literally just finished creating it when you arrived,” I explained.

“E-eh? That close?” she asked.

“Yeah. If you came by five minutes earlier then you would have been too early.”

Another wide smile appeared on her face.

But then that smile turned into a nervous almost-frown.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

She shook her head before stuttering and mumbling something.

“Sorry, I didn’t understand that.”

“A-ah… umm… do you… peut-être, mon – mon… you… mon maître?”

I only understood half of what she said and none of what I assumed were the important parts.

“Sorry, I didn’t understand that again. I’m really bad with other languages.”

She shook her head and waved her hands as if trying to tell me not to apologize.

But I still felt bad.

“Umm! The – do you… will you… be my – umm… maître?”

“Will I be your maître?”

She nodded her head, unable to look at me.

The heck does maître mean? She wants me to be her ‘maître.’ Is there anything close-sounding to maître in English? With the context, what could work… wait, could she possibly be asking—

“Master!” she shouted, proud of herself and smiling for remembering what the right word was, and then embarrassed and hiding her face behind her hair when she realized how loudly she just shouted.

“You want me to be your master?”

She nodded, hiding the majority of her face behind her hair.

“Are… are you sure? I mean, if you want me to seriously be your master, that’s a pretty important relationship. You really need to make sure that you trust somebody and are compatible with them in more than just sex before you ask for that.”

She nodded along with all of my words before answering, “I – I am sure.”

I wasn’t sure that she really understood me, so I tried to repeat it. “You need to know somebody longer and develop trust in them. You shouldn’t ask somebody to be your master right after having sex for the first time for your own safety.”

“Then… you do not… umm – you do not want to be mon maître?”

Fuck, hearing that made me immediately want to accept her, but I was thinking too much with my dick at the moment.

I had to do the right thing no matter how much I wanted to accept her.

“Sorry. I won’t accept being your master right now. But, if you come around again and we get a chance to know and trust each other, then why not? It’s been a long time since I’ve had a dedicated pet – or submissive, whichever you prefer. Either way, it’s been a while, and you’re basically perfect in every way, so I’d love to be your master. I just can’t bring myself to accept it until you’ve gotten a chance to know me better. I know that I might sound too serious about this – well, more serious than most on the internet wanting to be ‘masters,’ but I take this sort of thing seriously.”

She nodded along with all of my words again. Though, this time, there was much more smiling.

“So… is not a no?” she asked.

“It’s not a no. It’s just not yet. If you want to come back tomorrow, maybe around the same time, then we can get to know each other and come back to this question then.”

“Like… an interview!”

For some reason, her knowing the word “interview” so easily was surprising to me.

I guess I thought that would be a more complicated word to translate.

“Yeah. Like an interview.”

“I – I already know that I will – that I will want it even after the interview…”

“Too bad. You’ve got to go through it anyways. It’s important not to skip any steps, yeah?”

She smiled and nodded.

The more I explained, the more confident she seemed in her request for me to be her master.

Which, honestly, was kind of the point.

Her getting excited by my explanation for why I wouldn’t be her master yet told me that she wanted a real master – a real dominant.

If she lost interest or got upset from the soft rejection then that would have told me that she was only really interested in the sex and didn’t care at all about safety, discussions, and so on. That also would have told me that I’d probably get sucked into annoying drama if I involved myself with her.

But instead, she looked like I gave her even more reason for me to be her master.

“A-ah! I have to – umm, I have to go. I will be back… tomorrow? Same time?” she asked.

“Yeah. Tomorrow. Same time. I’ll be here. By the way, I’m Damian,” I said, giving her my real name.

She didn’t strike me as somebody who I needed to lie to. Plus my username was there for her to call me if she wanted to.

BestTentacle.

I always hated coming up with online handles.

“Lily!”

“Your name is Lily?”

She – Lily, nodded her head.

“Ah! Need to go, à demain!”

She raised her hand to the logout button before looking up at me and saying one more thing.

“À demain, Damian!”

She giggled as she logged out, her avatar disappearing in a ray of light.

That rhyme of hers… was absolutely adorable.

Even when leaving, she somehow managed to become more perfect.

261