Chapter 1
7.8k 18 148
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Revise : October 13, 2022

Hello, My name is Juntelle Meinlid, I was just an average guy, 17 years old and right now I am in a dark place, on a Highway or so I say.

It was already dark with fewer people, more like, I think, I'm the only one here, no lights nor cars.

If you wondering, why I am outside this late then I would say, it was for my part-time job.

I won't explain further, What I want to tell is that.

I got run over by a truck.

I was just walking in a pedestrian lane, there are no cars or a sign of an upcoming car.

Then, suddenly, a truck was right in front of me while howling, its lights suddenly blinded me, the next moment is when I felt hurt and my bones are getting crushed.

It was too cliche.

But...

"...I'm sorry Yuna... Seems like Onii chan wouldn't be able to give you a gift..."

I close my eyes as I can feel my senses slowly dying.

*

"Wake up, Sonnie."

Ngh...

I open my eyes and saw a middle-aged man with pale gold hair and gold eyes.

"...who are you?"

"John wick."

"...huh?"

"Hahaha, I'm kidding, I am you called God."

Okay, there's this weird person who calls himself God and his name is john wick but he was only kidding?

Also...

"Is that... You're wearing the clothes of that Gold Servant... Are you cosplaying?"

"How dare you talk to me mongrel!"

...

"E-hem, anyway, I'll be straight to the point, I will reincarnate you in another world. Hm... I do want you to reincarnate in my world but, hmm... I think this world will be interesting."

The so-called God grins and then frowns when he looks at me.

"Fyi, I'm no self proclaim God. I am the God, the no-name god, and the god of all."

"Okay...?"

"Why don't you believe me? Anyway, I'm on episode 689 of one piece, Let's get this over with."

"...this was my first and maybe the last time of seeing a god act like this..."

"Hahaha, at first I'm not like this until my Grandson introduces anime, anyway... I have a date with my wife so, is there anything you wish for in your next life?"

Hmm...

"I would like my next life would be interesting, and also, if possible I want to be strong enough to protect myself and those I think I would cherish."

"Hahaha, I see. I see... There, you will transmigrate into the body of 5 year old. Is there anything?"

"Hmm... If possible...would it be fine if I got a skill that can control some strings? Anyway what kind of world is it anyway?"

"Ah, it's a world with swords and magic, don't worry it is not set in the middle ages or medieval or something, it was modern."

"I see... Then yes, I would like to have a skill that can control strings, I can't explain it but did you get it?"

"Mm. Mm. Yes, yes. Is that all?"

"...also, I want to have Illusion magic and knife skills."

"I see, okay then... Done! Also, I added hand-to-hand combat! Great!"

"...was that necessary? I think I can just learn martial arts through training?"

"? What are you talking about?

Knives skills, strings, isn't it already part of martial arts? Hand-to-hand combat is one of them, yes? Swords, gun, rapier, etc, it is part of martial arts.

Don't tell me you think that if it's martial arts it's about taekwondo, karate, jujitsu, etc using your arms and feet. No. Martial arts is deep Sonnie."

"...sorry, That's what I think."

"Hm! A person who immediately admits he was wrong! Approve! Not like my grandson who always calls me bastard god!"

He poured some tea and give me it too, I drink it and it was delicious, I ask more as we spent some time.

"Hm... This will be our goodbye now, enjoy your life there."

"Thank you very much, God, although at first, I don't believe in gods now... Should I worship you?"

"Damn no."

"Okay."

"You're too calm and serious don't you think?"

"This is me when I'm not too comfortable with someone..."

"I know, I look at your memory. By then, oh, I have a surprise for you when you're there in that world."

I wonder what is it?

"You'll know soon, and you might break your calm expression afterward."

"Somehow, I feel like I would get angry at you."

"Oh, you will. Ciao!"

Drowsiness soon came to me, I tried to open my eyes widely but to no avail, I close my eyes, and the last thing I heard is the god talking to someone, who called him a bastard god.

It was weird... Weird.

***

Damn you, bastard of a God...

Hello, this is Juntelle Meinlid, right now I am a girl.

I turn into a girl, I was gender bent by that bastard god.

Sigh...ngh...

And my body is pitiful...

I have bruises all over my body, chapped small lips, and some dirt on my body, I don't even smell good, it was too cold here.

I only wear an old white rag enough to cover my lower body and my chest area.

'...it hurts...'

I held my throat subconsciously as the sudden burning ache I felt.

I could not speak.

It seems they damage this body's throat.

I sigh as I imagine the painful experience of the previous owner of this body.

'You may rest in peace.'

I looked everywhere and saw I'm not alone, others have the same situation as me.

All of them looked pitiful, all of us was caged in an iron bar with shackles on both our wrist and ankles.

With different ages but with the same circumstances.

All of them look like they lost hope.

I don't know where this was but...

It is not good.

Definitely.

The place looks old and already forgotten to clean this room.

The smell of blood and molds came to my nostril which made me frown.

-kreeek!!!

Suddenly, the darkness of the area gained light as the sound of an opening door could be heard.

There, I saw a man wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and brown pants come and started heading toward me.

For unknown reasons, my body began to tremble, and I unconsciously clenched my fist.

In my sight, what I saw is a monster, I don't get it, my mind is calm(?)

But my body isn't, it was as if, it was natural to act this way.

It is trembling in fear at the same time hatred.

I unconsciously embrace myself, while I am looking at the man who looks like a monster in my sight.

"That piercing eyes are pretty. "

The man or the monster held my chin, smirking while looking at me amusingly, I could feel that my eyes is starting to moist.

I hate it.

Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate.

This filth is touching me...

...

...

... I don't get it.

Why am I feeling this way?

This feeling is as if natural for me, that I should feel this way...

Suddenly, the man forcefully pulled my arm and started to drag me somewhere.

I have a sudden urge to kill the man, I don't know, I am confused about myself.

Then, without me realizing it, I bit the arm that is dragging me.

"Argh!!! You fucking brat!"

-Spaaaa!!!

I was slapped in the cheek as I was thrown due to how strong it was, as I hit the floor with my body, I held my cheek where it was slapped, it was painful, the burning feeling that won't leave no matter how much I massage it.

Then, without mercy, the man kicked me on my abdomen, and I spat out nothing but air.

I couldn't breathe at all.

I look at the man who was smirking maniacally, he stiffened and stepped back a little, however, it was only a matter of seconds before his stature came back and angrily grabbed my hair, lifting me, I could feel my hair follicle getting pulled, I could not help but cry a bit due to how painful it was.

"How dare a fucking brat make me feel that way?!"

Again, he slapped me and I could only look while tears flowed down my eyes.

"What's with that face? Why are you making that face?!"

Again, he slapped me; left and right, this monster shows no mercy to a five-year-old.

I could not help it, I couldn't say anything, the burning pain in 'my' throat is still there, along with how weak 'my' body was.

All I could do is nothing, but only stare at this monster right in front of me, it was too sudden but I suddenly imagine tearing him up and begging for mercy while I am pulling one of his eyeballs.

Imagining about it brings me joy.

...

...

As I thought, there is something wrong with me.

Why am I now not angry with that bastard god, he was the one who put me into this situation.

Why do I feel like my way of thinking is slowly twisting into something?

While I was in thought, the man dragged me into some kind of room, while my wrist and ankles still had shackles that made me unable to move properly, the monster take something, it was a red handkerchief.

He used it as a blindfold that covered my eyes, while doing so, he made sure to tighten it which is uncomfortable and a bit painful.

Then, he takes me somewhere...

While I was being guided to go somewhere, I don't know.

I only realize and concluded the possibility.

'...I'm slowly changing into something else...'

***

It did not take long for the man to stop me from walking despite my weakened state.

I heard many voices, and murmurs of people somewhere.

"For our first Auction! This little girl here is a slave! Her origin is unknown, but we found her two years ago and 'treat' her fairly well, her  price slightly cheap but beware, this is not an ordinary slave."

Suddenly, the handkerchief was removed and I unconsciously blinked, it was a blur at first but when my eyes get used to the sight, I could see many people wearing a mask, some looking at me neutrally, with uninterested gaze, others talking with bewilderedness, some who was looking forward on something.

The monster slaps my back which pushes me to go forward.

"This little girl here has a beautiful pair of amethyst eyes that is rare to be seen! Also, She can't speak!!!

She could be used as entertainment or anything, she will follow that order, just nurture her and who knows what she will become in the future...

... Now let's start the bid! The starting price is...

3000Rin."

At first, no one raises a hand, but it did not take it too long.

Soon, many hands raised their hand until it reaches the price of 10 thousand,

The last who bid for 10,449Rin was a round middle age man, the way he looks is uncomfortable, and unknowingly, I was shaking at the sight.

...

Chuckles...

I'm in trouble.

Even so, even if I try to calm down myself, I guess my faith is already decided.

Again.

Fuck you, you bastard god.

Why did you transmigrate me into this pitiful body?

'This' body is already useless, it is to the point of collapsing.

"10,499Rin! Is there anyone willing to bid a higher price?!"

No one raises their hand anymore, the middle age man assumes his victory, smiling happily while looking at me, his eyes so predictable which made me feel uncomfortable with how he will treat me.

"3...2....1-"

"10,599Rin."

A hand was raised, and the atmosphere turned silent as the middle age man was angry, he was about to raise his bid but sweatdropped when he saw the one who raises the bid in that kind of amount.

It was a beautiful woman wearing a red dress, and a half mask that covered half of her face, but her heterochromia eyes are visible to the audience, red and green, and her aura is too domineering, cold, and haughty.

She has beautiful milky skin along with her wavy long blond hair, she looked at me coldly and I could only look at her without thinking.

She rolled her eyes and look at the bidder.

And as if it was already decided, I was sold at the price of 10,599Rin.

'.... I'm tired...'

As I was pulled away from the stage, I have no strength to move my body and fainted.

-----------------

Zero:... So, I guess, this chapter was rewritten...?

No, I guess I rewrite the story.

Because I decided to put it to my taste, as you know, the flow of the previous story is too fast.

And I'm one of those Authors who writes a story like this, and as you can see it is a bit serious.

And if you're wondering why our Jun keeps saying 'my' 'this body'

It is simple, just like she said, she is slowly changing, I hope it was fine this way? Is it more detailed?

Comment if you think this chapter is fine than the previous one.

Also, I decided to cut half of the words on this chapter, because it could reach at least around 5kwords. Ciao!

148