Chapter 8
2.7k 10 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“… That’s all master…”

“… Jun, is what you said true?”

“yes, I will even sacrifice master’s weird kinky to Cynthia Onee Sama.” 

“Okay, I believe you, so stop saying something weird, it could lead to misunderstanding…”

“yes, just like how master has a weird fetish, I should also include some weird misunderstanding.”

“… just… shut up, for a moment.”

“…….”

It was morning today, around 6:30 am, and young miss was still asleep currently, around 9 am, the young miss would be already awake by then, so I had the time to report everything to master.

What I stated is about what happened yesterday, it is just my first day of serving young miss Charlotte. However, I already found some problems.

“Jun… don’t mind that bastard’s command, and feed my baby with a proper meal; she must eat three times a day… also, Amelia? If I’m not wrong, she would be that woman’s daughter.”

“Yes…”

“Also, watch those servants, remember, you are not just her personal maid…”

“Bodyguard, cook, valet, information broker, shadow guard, chambermaid, aid, tutor…”

“Isn’t that too much…? Anyway, yeah that is right…”

“Well, master said I must do my best to serve young miss, also can I add something?”

“Seriously, there’s more? Fine, what is it?”

Master said, she then drink warm water that was placed on her table while looking at her holoprojection notepad.

“…her sex slave.”

“Pffft!!! Cough cough cough!!!!” 

It seems master choked on her drink, oh my, look at you master, you spilled some water in your paper, you are going to repeat it and Cynthia onee sama would also be irritated.

“w-what the fuck!? Where did you hear that!?”

“There is this book that I found in a certain room, it was honestly a hot plot and I could not help but read on it more, it is about master and servant in a sadomasochist sto-“

BANG!!!

We heard a loud bang coming from the door, master and I look at it and we saw Cynthia Onee sama huffing, she adjusted her silver hair so it won’t block her blue eyes and also adjust her glasses. 

“Lyn, we have a problem.”

“… Jun, wear this mask, if possible hide your appearance with illusion magic.”

As master said so, I quickly use illusion magic to change my appearance, I now turn into a Voluptuous woman with ear-length silver hair and blue eyes, I then take the faceless mask that Master gave to me.

I have no idea what is happening but it seems serious which is enough to make them act like this.

“I was hoping for you not to find out what our guild originally is, I guess it was wrong for me to hide this from you when you are already one of my people.”

“based on master’s words, it seems that Hestia guild is not just a guild that protects the citizens to voids, if I guess, it would be, that this guild is only a façade to hide that we are originally part of the underworld, a secret organization perhaps?” 

“Did anyone tell you that your deduction is sometimes disturbing?”

“Sadly, master is the only one who said that.”

“Gladly.”

“surely.”

we then proceed as I follow master behind her back. 

We then went to the lounge, where we saw three men in black, with black glasses hiding their eyes, they stayed at the door like a statue that would not move.

They open the door for us and I saw a Granpa sipping on a tea leisurely. 

We walk in silence, Cynthia Onee sama is on my master’s right while I’m on the left, Master sat on the sofa opposite from the Old man while Onee sama and I just stand beside master.

“So, why did such a person as you come into my house without prior notice?”

The old man sip on the tea before smiling in front of my master, the only thing I could do is think how confident is this old man, and wonder what breakfast should I serve my young miss.

I apologize it looks like your existence seems too weak to me, I am also disappointed.

‘You did not realize that my appearance is only a peck of my illusion…’ 

Master is much, much stronger than this person. Those who can see through my illusion are those who are stronger than me. Sadly, only master and Cynthia Onee sama could see my illusion and not be affected by it.

It is amazing how I can know if a person is weaker than me.

It is also amazing that at my age, I am strong enough to even kill an old man who looks tough and has many life-and-death experiences.

It is by not arrogance that I can say this, it was confidence, mm.

“Nothing much, I just heard that the White Lily who keeps a low profile suddenly made a move, and thanks to that it affects my business.”

?

hm, so it seems, I don’t know what my masterwork is in the underworld but if this old man mention his business, probably master did something that cause a major conflict in the underworld.

Master crossed her arms and legs, then Cynthia Onee Sama put a teacup on the table which Master responded by taking it and sipping it.

“hm, I don’t think so. What I just did is clean some mess, many are too confident to walk in my place, those cockroaches, I have enough of their movements, so, I use a pesticide, kill them, then sweep them away. It is not like the Steel Wolf of the Cardigan is interested in those cockroaches?”

The atmosphere turn heavy, arrogance vs arrogance, it was interesting to watch, as such I only stay, and behave like a statue, but it seems the old man's personnel could not play along.

They pointed their weapons who knows comes where a sharp pointed blade is at my neck two mm away from my skin.

Cynthia Onee sama has a fruit knife in her hand and pointed it at the eye of the opponent at her back.

Sigh.

Too much for being a secret organization.

"Glynda, you broke the rules."

"Aha! I forgot there are such rules."

"... Such an act is unforgivable, however, the others are at fault too, they did not put a leash on their pets, I must also warn them, but there will be no second chance, Glynda."

"Hoho, fuck! That was great! Talk about superiority, hehe... Because I did not move for at least 8 years, you guys grew some bones eh?"

"..."

"Killing those innocent people on my place, snatching some of my territories, I did not do anything as I hope for peace... However, you guys did something I would not forgive.

And the Steel Wolf should know it?"

The old man kept silent, he clasped his hand between his knees, and stared at master, he reached for the cup with tea and was about to sip it, however, found that there is no more.

"Would you like another cup of tea?"

"If you may, thank y-!?"

The old man was surprised at my appearance right in front of him with a teapot in my hands.

While he was flabbergasted I calmly added more tea to his teacup.

The one who pointed his hidden blade at me was shocked, he look at his front, and nothing but the walls in his sight.

The old man opens and closes his eyes, and it takes a moment for him to make a voice, albeit astonish.

"Who are you?"

I look at my master and she only nodded, allowing me to answer.

"Yes, I am just a normal maid serving tea to you, grandpa."

"...normal? Then what w- oh... Haha haha, hehehehe, I see... It seems you are that Lady who is known for killing the Echidna alone."

"Apologies, I must correct it, there are also a lot of people who are trying to kill the echidna, I am the only one who has the strength to kill it."

"Hehehe, is that so? Then, it seems Is aw such interesting things, I just go, I would like to apologize for what happened earlier, and about what my son did, on his behalf, Sorry."

Master just snorted and did not look at them anymore, while the old man smirked at me, the person who pointed his hidden blade at me, glared with curiosity at me.

My~ I am so adorable for them to have that kind of eyes~

The old man's personnel open the door, but then the old man stops midway and turns his head on us, to be precise, his eyes on master.

"Before I go, Glynda... This, This life of ours, this is a wonderful life, if you can get through life like this, then get away with it, then that is great, really.

But it's very, very unpredictable. You know, there are so many ways that you or someone can screw it up."

Said with serious eyes as if a warning before leaving us.

102