6.05 – ❤ Recharging II
7.9k 12 195
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Besides the strangeness of the bodysuits, and how their inventories had been snatched from them, the first bit of exploration had been pretty normal. Maddy had nearly forgotten that this very much wasn't a typical shard. And that her teammate wasn't a regular teammate. Not in regards to her class, at least.

Maddy would admit to having been slightly apprehensive about what completing a shard with Zoey would be like. She had more than made her mind up to be here, but still, it was just—a little much. Because, really. Sex-themed shards? It was very bizarre, to say the least.

Now, after having been thoroughly taken care of by Zoey during their first rest break, Maddy was wondering why in the world she'd been hesitant. Because ... wow. That was definitely a nice way to 'recharge' every few hours. Definitely better than the normal sitting-around or potion breaks that came with typical mana-hungry mages.

And their first rest wasn't even over. There was still plenty more fun to be had.

Maddy took in the sight in front of her. Zoey, leaning back on her hands, legs spread, her ridiculous fourteen-inch member jutting out proudly against the glossy bodysuit. It looked even bigger, somehow, when clothed in the tight-fitting material. She almost couldn't tear her eyes away from the thing. Something about that image, the contrast of Zoey's curvy body, her soft feminine features and gentle green eyes, and the angry, twitching, fourteen-inch monster of fat girl dick, really did … a lot … to Maddy. It just wasn't fair how her insides squirmed whenever she laid eyes on it.

Plus, the confident almost-smirk that Zoey wore as she watched Maddy. Maddy swallowed; that was almost the more flustering part. The way she stared so openly, as if she knew exactly what Maddy was thinking. Basically, everything about Zoey made Maddy's heart race.

Hesitantly, Maddy crawled forward. She had been the one to ask to 'try something out', though Maddy wasn't sure what that was. Just that she very much wasn't done with this 'recharging' rest break. Zoey had brought her to a twitching climax, but Maddy wasn't finished. When it came to Zoey, one orgasm was most definitely not enough.

And, admittedly, because Maddy hadn't actually gotten to play with her cock. Her finger and tongue skills were … admirable, to say the very least … but Maddy still wanted to get her hands on the real show-stopper.

Tentatively, she reached out and stroked a finger down the length of Zoey's shaft. Her fingertip grazed the glossy material of the bodysuit, feeling its smoothness, as well as Zoey's throbbing heat, the material nearly non-existent to the touch. Was it her imagination, or did it really burn this much? It felt like Zoey's cock set her on fire wherever it touched.

"I won't make you, um, finish," Maddy stammered out. "Since we don't know what'll happen. But I want to … play with it a bit, if that's fine?"

"I think I can suffer through a cute girl playing my cock," Zoey teased.

Maddy blushed, and her eyes skirted away from the amusement in Zoey's. There was never any ill meaning in how she teased Maddy, but Zoey definitely did enjoy poking fun—as much with her words as her expressions. And it was unfortunately effective. Maddy simply wasn't all that experienced, when it came to these matters, and this woman? She clearly was.

Biting her lip, Maddy continued running her fingers across Zoey's cock, feeling its curves and bumps. She traced the ridge, then down thick veins, head going fuzzy as she felt the life pulsing through it. Her hands couldn't even wrap around the thing, it was so big. Bigger than her forearm. Literally. An ache grew between her legs at that thought. What would it feel like, to have this thing inside her?

Maddy climbed onto Zoey's lap, and the other woman shifted in position, sitting up so Maddy could properly straddle her. But Maddy was fixated on Zoey's cock, and the way it bobbed and twitched as she moved. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"I wonder ... how stretchy this stuff is," Maddy murmured.

She pressed Zoey's cock into her stomach. It reached high on her abdomen, up and between her breasts. She squeezed it with both hands into her, feeling the heat emanating from it, then ran her palms down its length, from the head to the base, and back again. It was so thick, so hot, so heavy, so ... so ...

"We could find out?" Zoey suggested.

Maddy locked eyes with her. They were both panting, she realized. Not just her, now. Her heart hammered in her chest as she took in the lustful gaze of the other woman.

"M-Maybe. If you want to?"

Her brain felt slow, foggy. When Maddy had asked to play around, she hadn't intended on things going that far. It felt too fast, to already have Zoey inside her in that way. She'd just wanted to get her hands on Zoey's cock—to play with it a bit.

But now that she had, she found she couldn't stop. Her hands explored every inch of its swollen length, her fingers tracing along the veins and ridges and the bulbous, round head as she stared into Zoey's eyes. She rubbed her lower half into Zoey's lap, grinding her pussy into the base of the monster pushing against her body. At the hot contact of Zoey's erection, her core clenched, hard. A moan escaped her, one she couldn't have stopped if she wanted to.

Zoey's hands roamed over her body, sliding up and down her back and sides, her hips and legs. Zoey's breathing was labored as she felt her up. She wanted a taste as bad as Maddy did, apparently.

And why not, right?

It was just … part of the job.

Maddy lifted her hips up. She maneuvered Zoey's shaft down, until the tip of it brushed against her covered pussy. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her entrance into the enormous head. Each motion sent shivers of pleasure rippling through her body. If she'd had any lingering restraint, it crumbled in that instant, feeling Zoey tease entry.

"B-Besides," Maddy mumbled. "If we're both covered up, we're not really doing anything." She wasn't rushing their first time. Neither of their parts would even be touching. It wasn't even like wearing a condom, since Maddy would be covered, too. In a way, it was barely sex.

Sure, Zoey's cock would be inside her pussy, but technically ...

Her thoughts were too fuzzy to complete the thought. Shuddering, Maddy grasped Zoey's dick in one hand and lined it up with her entrance. She pressed the tip against her opening, feeling the pressure of the head against her sensitive area. She rubbed the tip against herself, feeling the hard, hot flesh of Zoey's cock against her lower lips.

Then, slowly, ever so slowly, Maddy lowered herself down.

She stretched. Zoey's monster pushed into her, and she spread, and spread, and spread. A groan escaped her as she stretched to accommodate the massive girl dick. She couldn't describe it. It was so much.

Maddy gasped as the head finally slipped inside, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her body.

Inside.

Zoey was inside her.

Penetrating her.

T-Though, not technically sex. Maddy hadn't meant to go there, that fast. And she hadn't. She had some self-control.

"So big," Maddy whispered, her eyes fluttering closed as the sensation washed over her. Zoey felt even bigger than she looked. Maddy could barely fit her.

She let out a long, low groan as she slid down Zoey's shaft. The sensation of Zoey's dick stretching her open was unlike anything she'd ever felt. Her first cock. And not just her first cock, but her first massive, throbbing girl dick. It was overwhelming. She could feel every inch of Zoey as it sunk into her, deeper and deeper. She could feel Zoey's heartbeat, pounding through the shaft, achingly hard and twitching against her clinging walls.

Zoey's face was flushed as she watched Maddy take her. Her hands rested on Maddy's hips, guiding her down as she impaled herself. Every little movement caused fresh waves of pleasure to course through Maddy's body.

Maddy watched in something close to amazement as her stomach bent outward: watching, rather than just feeling, Zoey's monstrous cock penetrate her, sinking into her tiny little frame. Up and up it went. Maddy was certain she was about to burst as the indent of her skin grew further and further, encroaching up her stomach and between her breasts, until finally, she was sitting in Zoey's lap, her entire cock buried inside her. Cocktip bulge resting between her nipples. Fourteen inches went a long, long way, on a woman as small as Maddy.

"F-Fuck," Maddy moaned, the harsh, uncharacteristic word all but forced from her, considering the thing that was inside her. "Oh gods. Zoey, I—"

"You're so tight," Zoey murmured, rubbing a hand against her stomach, feeling her cock through Maddy's skin. "God, Maddy. You feel so good wrapped around me. Start moving?"

Maddy struggled to form words. Instead, she did as she'd been told. She lifted herself up, then back down, riding Zoey's dick with long, slow strokes. The feeling of her tight, wet walls clinging to Zoey's cock was almost too much to bear. Maddy could feel every ridge and vein as it rubbed around inside her.

"Zoey," Maddy moaned. "It's so much. You're so much. I can't believe it's inside me."

Zoey placed both hands on Maddy's ass, gripping her. Maddy's legs shook with each downward motion, her hips rolling into Zoey's lap. She could feel the other woman's dick reaching deep inside, penetrating places she didn't think possible.

"Fuck," Zoey gasped. "Faster."

Maddy picked up speed, bouncing on Zoey's cock, riding it hard, almost disbelieving at how insanely she stretched around it. It felt too good to slow. To do anything but move faster and faster. Her walls stretched and clenched around Zoey's shaft, welcoming it, milking it.

She wasn't supposed to make Zoey finish, a part of Maddy remembered. They didn't know how the suit would handle that. Where it would all go. But feeling Zoey's hips jerk up to meet her ass as Maddy rode her, Maddy's better judgment disappeared. She ground down into Zoey's lap, squeezing her cock with her pussy as she took her to the hilt with hard slaps. She couldn't help herself. She wanted to milk Zoey for everything she was worth.

"Cum in me," Maddy moaned, her eyes wide with lust, leaning forward as she bounced hard into Zoey's lap. "I-Inside. Please. Zoey, fill me up."

"I don't—I don't think I have a choice," Zoey groaned. "You're so tight."

Zoey's hands gripped Maddy's waist as she bucked her hips wildly, losing control. Her cock twitched and jerked inside Maddy's tight tunnel. Maddy saw the end before it came: the way Zoey's face screwed up. Slapping one last time into her tight pussy, Zoey exploded. Maddy gasped, her own orgasm seizing her as she felt Zoey's seed erupt into her. Thick, sticky ropes of cum filled her pussy, her womb, her belly. More and more. Maddy came hard at the sensation of being bred, her willing womb begging for Zoey's seed. She cried out as she came on Zoey's cock, her body shaking violently, pussy clenching down and squeezing Zoey, milking more and more out. Zoey's arms wrapped around Maddy, holding her tightly as they came together, their bodies trembling with pleasure.

Finally, they came down.

"O-Oh wow," Maddy murmured, her face buried into Zoey's neck, the two of them panting. "Holy crap. Wow."

The afterglow of her orgasm left her body buzzing. She could feel Zoey's seed sloshing around inside her, coating her insides. Her walls were still fluttering with the aftershocks of her intense release. Except … no. That couldn't be right. Zoey had finished inside her, yes, but not inside her.

Rather, her bodysuit.

What … had happened there?

Both of them panting and heaving, she could see Zoey also realize their situation.

"Um," Maddy said.

"Shit," Zoey said, eyes widening as she looked at Maddy's slightly bulging stomach—and not just from her cock, but the enormous load she had just poured into her.

The idea, for some reason, felt incredibly obscene. More than if Zoey had just filled her up the normal way. Was there a huge balloon of stretchy black material inside her, now?

Flushing, Maddy scooted down Zoey's lap, a groan escaping her at the last-second shimmying of the girlcock still embedded inside her, until she'd freed herself. Zoey's shiny black latex-covered cock slid out inch by inch, then, reaching the tip, Maddy moaned a second time as the hot liquid bulge of her load also slid out. It was ... a very strange sensation. So much encased liquid slipping from her pussy. But, not a sensation Maddy would say she disliked.

Amazed, Maddy took in the final sight. Zoey's cock, still hard and standing proud, with an enormous drooping balloon of cum gathered at the tip. Like a condom way, way overfilled.

The two of them stared at it.

Maddy scooted back forward. She cupped the balloon in both hands, heat radiating into her palms, and hefted it up and down. Zoey's cum.

"Wow," Maddy said.

"That ... might be a problem."

"Might be," Maddy agreed, though she couldn't particularly focus on the words.

Leaning underneath Zoey's cock, Maddy rested the pocket of cum onto her face. Heat washed through her, and she shivered, feeling it rest there, drooping and fitting to her face. Then, unable to help it—it was such a strange situation—she laughed and pulled back. She prodded at and hefted the balloon of cum, feeling it in her hands.

"It's kind of fun to play with," Maddy said, amused.

When Zoey didn't respond right away, Maddy's eyes flicked back up. Zoey was flushing furiously. Maddy paused, then her own face scorched scarlet in response.

Maybe ... that had been a rather lewd image she'd just given Zoey. Her over-full glossy condom stuffed with cum, resting on Maddy's face.

Why had she done that?

Maddy cleared her throat, then stood. Zoey did the same.

"All recharged, right?" she squeaked out.

195