6.08 – ❤ Sharing a Toy II
7.9k 7 159
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a moment, Zoey stayed that way, her cock lined up to the entrance of the six-inch pocket pussy. Her heart slammed as she stared down at the two of them. Their big, hard girlcocks lined up end-to-end. Ready to be rubbed together inside the tight, soft confines of the toy. Anticipation swept through her, imagining it.

Entrancing as the sight was, she couldn't wait a moment longer. She bit her lip and her hips started to push forward, more by instinct than anything. The soft material of the pocket pussy spread for her as she started to sink into the tight canal. Zoey pressed forward, shivering as her cockhead bumped up against Maddy's. She groaned at the first touch. The head of Maddy's cock. Hot. Slippery. Firm. And yet yielding against her own.

She kept going, her growing arousal urging her hips forward. The toy was almost too small for one; two pushed it to its limit. With some pressure, her cock slid past Maddy's and against the bumpy insides of the toy. Zoey's head spun at the pressure, how tightly they were suddenly squeezed in together. It was even better than she'd expected.

Inch by inch, she pushed deeper, Maddy's hot, hard cock sliding against her own, their slick shafts rubbing together in the tight confines of the pocket pussy. With their combined girth, they bulged out the material obscenely, making it strain to contain the two of them.

Maddy whimpered, her knees shaking, the stimulation clearly overwhelming. Zoey knew she couldn't take much more. She'd been close to finishing even before Zoey had stuffed her cock alongside hers. With every second that passed, Zoey felt the girl growing tenser, her legs starting to quiver. Her breathing came rapidly.

If Maddy wasn't going to last much longer, then Zoey would make sure she had a good time before the inevitable finish.

With both hands, Zoey grabbed the toy, then started humping. Maddy joined in instantly, like Zoey, probably not completely by intention. Their hips took control. Two thick cocks pumped in and out of the pocket pussy, grinding their lengths together, squeezing against the bumpy walls. The touch of Maddy's cock against her own sent pulsating waves of pleasure crashing through Zoey's body, making her head spin in only seconds. She moaned loudly, her hips bucking wildly, needing more. The pleasure was overwhelming, the friction incredible, indescribable.

"Fuck," Zoey groaned, slamming her dick deep inside the toy. Gripping it even tighter with both hands, she could feel the bulge of her and Maddy's shafts as they slid through it. She started to jerk the two of them off even as they pistoned into the toy. "Fuck, Maddy. You feel so good against me."

Maddy's legs trembled. She looked like she was barely keeping herself upright. Her eyes were glazed over, and her breath came in short, sharp gasps. It was clearly too much for the smaller girl.

"I think—" Maddy gasped, hips bucking, motions taking a fevered pitch, rubbing her cock against Zoey's as she desperately sought release. "I think—Zoey, I can't—"

"Do it," Zoey moaned in encouragement. "Cum over my cock, Maddy." She kept thrusting, her entire body rocking with the motion, pleasuring Maddy as fast and hard as she could, feeling the smaller girl's fat cock twitch and swell against her own. She was close. And Zoey wanted it. To feel that hot, slippery liquid against her cock. Providing them lubricant so they could thrust even faster.

Another long, keening cry came from Maddy, then, finally, her body went rigid. Her back arched and she cried out, her entire body tensing as she came. Her cock spasmed against Zoey's own, then started spraying hot jets of cum into the pocket pussy, splattering the inside of the toy with her sticky seed. Filling the tight space. Providing a lewd friction to grind against.

Zoey didn't slow. She pumped her cock in and out, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She milked out her partner's first cock orgasm using her own dick.

"There you go," Zoey moaned. "Good girl. Keep it coming. Give me a nice, big, fat load."

With every pump, the sticky mess inside grew, coating Zoey's and Maddy's cocks with a thick mess of cum, making it easier for them to slide. Maddy obliged Zoey's request, though not intentionally: she gave everything she had. Her eyes were glazed over and unfocused, body trembling but her hips humping nonetheless. Being forcibly milked out.

Zoey took advantage of the girl's state, fucking the toy with wild abandon, chasing her own release as their cocks were coated in Maddy's sticky seed. She felt her own release building, the tension mounting shockingly fast, the pressure inside her stomach growing and her head turning fuzzy as she couldn't think about anything besides the way Maddy's cock felt on her. The bumpy walls of the toy.

"It feels so good," Zoey groaned, thrusting harder and harder, her entire body shaking with pleasure, joining Maddy in her inability to control herself. The slippery hot mess Maddy had created for her, dripping out of both ends of the pussy as she humped, coating their two slippery cocks, was too much. "Do you want my cum, Maddy? Do you want to feel it on your cock?"

Maddy nodded, her head bobbing up and down weakly, her entire body having gone limp as she came down from her orgasm. Zoey wasn't far behind. She grunted and fucked the toy furiously, sending cum dribbling out of the toy, splattering the floor.

"P-Please. Cum for me, Zoey," Maddy murmured. "I want to feel it."

The words, the request, sent a shiver down Zoey's spine. Obviously, at that, she didn't stand a chance.

She came.

Zoey whined, her vision blurring and her body shaking as she blessedly reached her peak. She rammed her cock as deep inside the toy as she could, grinding up against Maddy's dick, their two shafts sliding against each other, the slippery, sloppy mess squelching lewdly as she plunged into it. Zoey held the toy with both hands, gripping hard as she finally shot her massive load inside. She pumped string after string, adding to the mess Maddy had created.

The climax was so intense Zoey's vision darkened at the edges. Pleasure crashed through her like a tidal wave. She felt like she was going to pass out from the sheer intensity of her orgasm. And it seemed to last forever, each spurt of her cock dimming her sight further. Maddy's cock against her own just felt that good.

Finally, Zoey came down. Her cock still pulsed, adding a few more spurts into the toy. Her entire body felt numb from the force of her release.

She panted, her cock still twitching, and dizzily, she let go of the toy and collapsed onto her back. She felt light-headed. Maddy joined her on the floor, pressed her shoulder into Zoey's, and her huge cock stuck up in the air, dripping with cum. She held the overstuffed toy to her chest, leaking their loads down onto her latex-covered body.

They lay there for several minutes, recovering from their respective orgasms. Zoey's chest rose and fell, her body flushed with pleasure.

It took a while for her head to stop swimming

"Wow," Zoey said, breaking the panting silence.

"Yeah," Maddy said. "Wow."

A few more moments passed, their breathing slowly regulating.

"Do we need to do anything with that?" Zoey asked, flopping her head to the side to look at Maddy.

Gray eyes met her own with confusion. They cleared up after a second. "Oh. The toy?"

"It's gonna make a potion, right? With our cum? But it's leaking."

"Oh. Um. Right. That is why we did that."

Zoey laughed. The words tickled her, or rather, how obvious Maddy had been. She'd clearly forgotten the 'reason' they had shared the toy.

Zoey didn't blame her. It was kind of mean to have given Maddy a cock, then jumped straight into that. Zoey had at least had time to acclimate to the sensitive member, and even then, she'd nearly lost her mind, getting to rub up against Maddy's while buried inside a shared pussy. Maddy had jumped straight off the deep end.

"Hopefully it can just go in our inventory," Maddy said, looking down at the toy dribbling onto her chest. "Shouldn't leak if it's stored in there. Do you want it?"

Zoey, feeling a bit weak still, sat up and took the toy from Maddy. It was ... a mess. Two girls' worth of cum, mixed in together, both inside the toy and all over the outside, from how fervently they'd been fucking into it.

"It'll still work in our inventory?"

"Probably. How else?"

That was fair. It wasn't like she could carry it around the whole shard. Plus it was the only easy way to make it not leak—so it was probably how the item was designed.

With a mental command, the pocket pussy vanished. She would check in to see what potion was brewing inside there later.

Zoey took stock of their situation. Both of them were sweaty and heaving, cum smeared all over their lower halves. Maddy's cock stood up proudly still, even her overwhelming orgasm not enough to make the monster soften. Zoey's eyes lingered on it for a moment, and she nearly couldn't stop herself from insisting on a round two.

But Rosalie and Delta were out there, somewhere, potentially fighting for their lives, so now wasn't the time to indulge without reason. Without some kind of excuse, like recharging or testing a new item. It was time to set out again.

Zoey stood and held a hand out. Maddy took it, wavering a bit on her feet as she got to her feet.

"How long is this going to last, anyway?" Maddy asked, looking down at herself.

"Varies," Zoey said. "Not really sure how it works, to be honest. Think it has to do with whether you're done with it. Whether you want it gone. Or something. Delta's goes away faster or slower, depending." The cock-growing potion definitely didn't work with any perfect consistency.

"Huh," Maddy said. "Well, hopefully it doesn't stick around too long. It'd be kind of awkward for a reunion to happen with me like this. "

Zoey fought away a smile. Personally, she thought the opposite—that would be a great way to join back up. Delta especially would appreciate the sight.

She didn't voice the sentiment out loud. She hoped it happened, though. If for no reason besides how that thing deserved to be shown off.

Seriously, for such a small girl, it was a monster.

I finally added Zoey's current skills as a glossary entry, as requested. Also added (very) brief descriptions of the relevant minor characters, should you need a reminder when their names pop up. The list isn't comprehensive; the '1-off' girls aren't listed, only the 'important' minor characters.

159