6.14 – ❤ A Show
8k 14 168
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whoever gets it all the way down, fastest, with the least choking," Delta said. "Those are the rules."

"Agreed," Rosalie said instantly. "But you go first."

Delta narrowed her eyes. "You just want me to get it wet for you. It'll be easier."

Rosalie looked at Zoey's cock. It glistened with saliva from Maddy's thorough throat-fucking—which Delta had forcefully performed for the smaller girl.

"I think Maddy handled that herself," Rosalie said dryly.

Delta looked at Zoey's cock, then laughed. "Yeah, fair enough. She was pretty sloppy, wasn't she? Fine, I'll go first." She scooted over, nudging Maddy away, taking her position sitting in front of Zoey's cock.

For a second, Delta appraised the fourteen-inch monster in front of her.

"Fuck," she muttered. "Literally every time, I forget what it's like, up close." Her hand went to the base of Zoey's cock to hold it steady. A determined look crossed her face as she braced herself.

Getting her lips right above Zoey's cock, she dove down.

Zoey groaned at Delta's throat slid across her dick, the foxgirl eagerly shaking her head as she opened her airway up, making space in the tight tunnel for Zoey's girth. Gripping Zoey's thighs, she worked her way down, only making a single quiet choking noise—and struggling the slightest bit before she managed to press her nose all the way into Zoey's lower stomach. Experienced or not, Zoey's skill helping things along or not, fourteen inches was a lot to take.

For the second time in the past five minutes, Zoey admired a girl's cute nose scrunched into her lower stomach, purple eyes meeting her own. They stared at each other for a moment, then the foxgirl winked at her and swirled her tongue around. Zoey's heart jumped—and, embarrassingly, her hips did too, bucking up an inch to slap deeper into Delta's throat.

Delta pulled off with a pop, and, understandably, had a brief coughing fit.

She smirked at Rosalie. "Alright. Your turn."

Rosalie eyed her, then sniffed and scooted over, replacing Delta. Like Delta, she spent a brief moment coming to terms with the fourteen-inch towering girl dick in front of her, then, grabbing Zoey's thighs for leverage, brought her lips to Zoey's cocktip. She stroked her tongue around her cockhead for a few teasing moments, killing Zoey with the anticipation, then, like Delta, dove down. Gripping hard, Rosalie didn't hesitate for a second—she forced herself lower, tight throat bulging to accommodate Zoey, her movements fluid as much from raw determination as practice.

And so, a second later, Zoey had her third girl in as many minutes poking her nose into her stomach. Rosalie looked smugly up at Zoey—which made her heart jump, like that lewd image of bright blue eyes looking up from between her legs always did—then, shuffling around a bit, turned to meet Delta's eyes too, while still buried on Zoey.

Annoyance flicked across Delta's face, since she'd certainly been outdone. Rosalie hadn't choked even slightly—and been faster too. The expression was replaced quickly with amusement. Delta leaned into Maddy and whispered, "You think she realizes what she's proud about? Being the winner of the cock-sucking competition?"

Still down between Zoey's legs, Rosalie paused. Zoey could see the realization hit. The truth of Delta's words. The embarrassment of being so proud of such an obscene accomplishment. She flushed, then quickly pulled off of Zoey. Like the two girls before her, she had to clear her throat and let strained muscles settle.

"You started it," Rosalie huffed as soon as she could. "And you lost. Don't try to deflect."

"Maybe," Delta laughed. "Doesn't make what I said wrong, though. You're proud of being the best cocksleeve."

"S-Shut up. I am not."

"You aren't?" Delta asked innocently. "But you were looking awfully smug, a second ago. Definitely proud of being Zoey's best hole."

Rosalie crossed her arms, glaring.

Delta laughed at her.

"We shouldn't hog, though," Delta said, facing back to Maddy—who, adorably, again squeaked at the foxgirl's hungry attention being turned her way. "We're trying to get to know our newest teammate. She's the star, today."

"Get to know me?" Maddy asked timidly.

"This is your big debut on our team," Delta said. "You've had Zoey to yourself, but now we're all here." The foxgirl scooted closer to the other woman. "We need to make sure you're going to fit in with all of us, not just Zoey."

Maddy swallowed nervously, her eyes flicking between Zoey's cock and Delta's hungry gaze. "But I thought we were recharging her."

Delta grinned. "It works based on how much we turn her on. At least, that's the working theory." She leaned closer to Maddy, her hands going to the other girl's hips. "And you wanna know what turns that pervert on, I bet?" she asked, face hovering close to Maddy's. "Her teammates going at it. So that'll work, too."

"Oh," Maddy squeaked out. "T-That makes sense."

Delta leaned forward and kissed Maddy. The blue-haired mage fell back as Delta climbed overtop her. The kiss progressed from gentle to passionate in seconds, with Delta dominating the smaller girl. Her tongue slid into Maddy's mouth as they made out, their lips pressing against each other forcefully, the foxgirl grinding her body against the mage's, groping her breasts through her bodysuit.

Maddy moaned into Delta's mouth, submitting to the foxgirl's aggressive advances. She had turned, like always, into malleable putty in seconds.

To Zoey's side, Rosalie shared a look with her. Her expression was slightly exasperated—and, of course, flushed at the display Delta was putting on.

"I don't think just watching is actually how recharging works, for you," she said.

"Maybe it is." Zoey laughed. "Either way, I'm not complaining. And she's right. Everyone ought to get to know each other."

Maddy groaned as Delta pressed a knee between her legs and started rubbing, the kiss heating up. Zoey leaned back on both hands and enjoyed the show, cock standing in the air and throbbing hard. Zoey might have complained about being pleasured and then ignored, but seeing Delta take control of Maddy was a little too exciting to actually be upset by.

"Isn't this a bit fast for her?" Rosalie asked. "I thought we were going to work into it."

Zoey snorted. She had thought that too, but in their first recharge session, Maddy had all but mounted Zoey and demanded she put her cock inside. "I think she's a little more eager than she puts on," Zoey said dryly. She gave Rosalie an amused look. "Like someone else I know, maybe."

Blue eyes narrowed at her. "What are you saying?"

"Nothing, nothing," Zoey snorted. "You're a perfect lady, only taking care of my insatiable needs—nothing else."

Rosalie was spared from having to provide more false outrage by Delta surfacing for air.

"Well, blondie?" she asked. "Gonna say hi to our new teammate, or what?" Delta forcibly manhandled Maddy onto her lap, turning the girl around and pulling her in. She pried the smaller girl's legs open with her own and patted her pussy hard enough to make her yelp. "I've got her nice and ready. I mean, she's even leaking through the suit. I didn't know it worked like that."

Rosalie stared at the lewd display for a moment, then, blue eyes wide, looked at Zoey.

Zoey leaned back and grabbed her cock. "I think I can handle this one myself," she said, wiggling her meaty member. "Go say hi. Put on a show for me."

Rosalie's mouth opened and closed for a second, face turning redder and redder. Eventually, her gaze wrenched away from Zoey's, and she murmured, "Is this really the best way to handle this?"

"Definitely is," Zoey said.

Blushing, Rosalie finally obeyed—or rather, finally had enough excuse. She shuffled over to Maddy. The two girls' eyes met, and she wasn't sure who blushed more furiously. Zoey wished she could know what was going on inside their heads. Earlier, Rosalie had mentioned that Maddy already knew who she was—her family name. Zoey knew her girlfriend well enough that that fact was probably setting her on fire. The world-famous heiress of the d'Celestin family, about to pleasure a prominent member of the Sovereign. Zoey could see Rosalie melting down at the idea.

"Is—is that fine?" Rosalie asked Maddy, not quite meeting her eyes.

The mage nodded silently, cheeks burning.

Rosalie bit her lip. Then she reached out and hesitantly placed her hands on Maddy's thighs—and paused again. She looked over at Zoey, as if for reassurance. Zoey stroked her cock slowly, watching with amusement as Rosalie squirmed under the attention. At putting on a show for Zoey to stroke herself to. Her eyes lingered on Zoey's hand as it slid up and down her length, before she forced them back to Maddy's face, then down to her pussy, exposed by Delta's legs prying her own open.

Rosalie took a deep breath, then shuffled back and lay down on her stomach. Her hands slid up and down Maddy's inner thighs, getting a feel for her soft skin through the bodysuit.

"Hurry up and eat some pussy already," Delta laughed. "I said, she's ready." She patted between Maddy's legs again, who gasped and squirmed at the gentle impacts—obviously sensitive.

Rosalie flushed, then did as she was told. She leaned down to gently kiss between Maddy's legs. The mage moaned softly, spreading open wider. Rosalie kissed again, then let her tongue slide out, dragging along the fabric of the suit. Zoey already knew the magical material provided basically no blockage when it came to sensation. Or taste. Rosalie got the full experience of the smaller girl as she dragged her tongue along Maddy's slit.

Maddy whined as Rosalie began to lap at her pussy with growing confidence. Delta's hand reached around to dig into blonde's hair and stuff her face in. Rosalie groaned, obliging to the silent command as Maddy ground her hips against her face.

Zoey stroked herself as she watched the three girls play with each other. As many times before, Delta had taken control of the situation in an amazing way. Zoey melted down just as fast as Maddy, seeing Rosalie and Delta toy with their newest teammate. After having been inside the three girls' throats in such an erotic display, she wasn't that far from climax—but she held off as stalwartly as she could, since the show was too good to miss.

Rosalie gripped Maddy's thighs and buried her face in. She licked and kissed, tongue dragging along her slit through the suit, occasionally sliding into her hole to curl and explore around more intimately. Maddy moaned and ground her hips against Rosalie's face, submitting to the blonde's touches, her timidity crumbling in an instant. The same was true for Rosalie. However hesitant she had been to start off, she'd clearly gotten over that hurdle. She couldn't tell who was more into it: the writhing Maddy, or the diligently working Rosalie.

"That's it," Delta said, kissing Maddy's neck and toying with the smaller girl's nipples as she watched Rosalie work away, peeking over Maddy's shoulder. "Keep it going, blondie. You're making our new teammate feel real welcome."

The smaller girl groaned as Delta played with her body, and Rosalie with her pussy. The display became more and more heated. Rosalie ate Maddy out with growing eagerness, burying her face in deep as she used her tongue to bring her teammate to ecstasy. Maddy moaned and squirmed in Delta's lap, grinding her hips against Rosalie's face and into Delta's lap.

"Fuck," Delta murmured into Maddy's ear, placing a hand over her chest. "Your hearts really slamming. You getting close?"

Maddy whimpered, nodding rapidly.

"Good." Delta kissed her neck, then met eyes with Rosalie. "Just a little more. Make this good girl cum all over your tongue. We can call her one of us, after that."

Rosalie moaned her own arousal into Maddy's pussy and redoubled her efforts. Maddy gasped, hips bucking as she ground her crotch against the blonde's face, almost doing more than Rosalie herself. In her passion, Maddy finally reached out and gripped Rosalie's hair herself, holding tightly as she rode her lower half into the blonde's tongue, moaning louder and louder. Until, finally, she cried out.

Zoey groaned, watching Maddy come apart. Like usual, the sight pushed her over the edge. She whined as gave in to her building pleasure, shooting thick ropes of cum into her bodysuit, making the flexible material stretch and stretch as it tried to hold in all the seed in. Delta's eyes flicked between the two writhing girls, torn between watching Zoey milk herself and Maddy twitch as she came apart in her lap. Rosalie, meanwhile, worked diligently, making certain that the mage got every last drop of pleasure from her crashing orgasm.

Zoey brought herself to her peak as she basked in the sight of the squirming, moaning girl. Then, finally, Maddy slumped against Delta as she came down from her high, panting. Zoey also relaxed back onto her hands, breathing hard, her cock slowly softening. A huge balloon of cum poked out from her cock tip, straining the flexible material of her bodysuit.

After a moment of everyone catching their breaths, Delta chuckled into Maddy's ear and squeezed her stomach in a hug.

"Well. There we go. Welcome to the team, Maddy."

168