Chapter 5 – Dinner
14.5k 22 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bingo, this is what he wanted to hear.

“Really? But I don’t want to trouble big sister.”

Seeing the expectant expression on his face, she didn’t want to disappoint the child, but something attracted her curiosity, the boy had kept his eyes closed the entire time they talked, she wondered if he had a problem with his eyes, but despite his eyes being closed he didn’t behave like someone who couldn’t see and is overall appearance was very unique, she had never seen someone like him.

“There is no trouble, let big sister help you.”

Smiling at Yuhi, Sango casually took her hand in his, he felt Yuhi slightly jump at the gesture but seeing the smile on his childish face she let him take her hand.

Yuhi led Sango around the store to buy what they needed, it didn’t take long to buy everything with Yuhi’s knowledge and familiarity with the store.

Once they were at the cashier desk where an old lady stood half asleep, Yuhi wanted to pay but Sango couldn’t let her, he didn’t feel right doing that, even if he had a small allowance, he will not take advantage of a woman.

He looked at her and shock his head.

“I can’t let big sister pay for me, after all I’m a man!”

Yuhi thought that it was cute, but she also admired the boy for having such thoughts at his age.

“Very well, little man.”

She said with an amused tone. Sango didn’t think it was funny, but it was hard to be taken seriously at his age, but he was happy even with this interaction as this was a first for him and he felt happy.

After he paid, they headed towards his apartment, it was in a good part of the city where all buildings were well maintained. It could be said that the 3th Hokage didn’t treat him poorly.

His apartment was on the second floor of an apartment complex, he led Yuhi there by the hand and entered the apartment. Next, he showed her the kitchen and Yuhi started to show him how to cook. He followed her instruction and together they had a dish ready.

Seated at the table, Yuhi was curious about the little boy so he asked him about himself.

Sango told her what the Hokage told him, it was a good story already made up and backed by the Hokage, so it was the best story to tell.

“It must have been hard on you.”

Yuhi had a sad expression while listening to his story and she felt sorry for him, but such things weren’t uncommon, what was uncommon was the fact that the Hokage himself took care of him, for that reason she was curious about this child.

Looking at his appearance she could tell that he had something special, the most eye-catching feature was the small crystal-like object on his forehead, it looked very mysterious and also attracted much attention, his appearance was what made her notice him in the store.

When she heard that he will be joining the Shinobi Academy, she was surprised.

“You’re very good, this big sister is impressed.”, looking at him she was curious about his future.

Sango scratched his head shily, making himself cute in her eyes.

“Maybe you will be in my team in the future.”, her words indicated her position in the world of shinobi, which Sango already knew, but he feigned surprise.

“Big sister, you are a shinobi?”, he asked feigning ignorance.

Seeing the admiration in his expression, Yuhi smiled.

“Then, can big sister teach me?”, it was time to make a reason for them to meet again, if she left like this then it will be harder to find an excuse to spend time together later, if she accepted then he will become closer with her.

“This...” She had a troubled face, her job as a shinobi took much of her time so she didn’t have much free time, but she also found this child interesting.

“You can’t?”, seeing the indecision on Yuhi’s face, Sango had to push a little more, despite finding it humiliating he had to play his ‘kid’ card to push her a bit.

It indeed worked, after seeing his expression, the last hurdle responsible for her indecision was overcome, “Then big sister will teach you for a short while.”, hearing her Sango displayed a radiant smile heightening Yuhi’s happiness.

“Thank you, big sister!”, Sango sprang up from his heat and circled the table then he hugged the startled Yuhi, despite his actions she wasn’t mad at the behaviour of a kid, so she regained her usual calmness and patted his head.

The night ended like that, Yuhi told Sango to get to the training ground two days from now and she will teach him.

Sango once again thanked her, once she left his expression changed with a darker one, he found that he really liked that woman, so he couldn’t stand Asuma being close to her.

It was Asuma’s bad luck that he had to stand in his way, he would get no forgiveness from him.

Sango believed in the saying ‘In love and war anything goes’ and he for sure would go beyond anything for love.

He hopped that his abilities from Madara’s clone were still usable with this body or else he would have more trouble, closing the blinds he stood in the centre of the room and formed some hand seals, the chakra in his body awakened for the first time, the amount was more than he expected and it shortly became hard to control cancelling his jutsu.

“S***, why is it like this?”, he took a deep breath and focused, this time he was prepared and managed to supress it with difficulty.

“Shadow Clone!”, two columns of smokes appeared to his sides, once they dispersed two copies of himself were left standing in their place.

“You know what to do.”, with those words the clones left like a gust of wind, then he too left the same way, then he reappeared and turned off the lights only to disappear again, leaving a dark and quiet house behind.

His plan was simple, use the transformation technique together with the shadow clone to impersonate Asuma and make Yuhi believe he is a womanizer, he also wanted to make Asuma look like a piece of s*** in her company.

He wasn’t sure at what level was their relationship but it should be at the level of dating or Asuma courting her, it didn’t matter, he will have to get rid of Asuma anyway, he can’t kill him but he can make him a scum in everyone’s eyes.

It wasn’t a plan that could be completed in a short time, in order not to raise suspicion he should take at least a week to ruin Asuma’s reputation.

He may feel slightly sorry but that was life.

Hello readers, I bring you a Naruto fanfic.

I like this story and I have hopes for where it will go.

The first five parts will be around 1000 words, short I know, but the following will go higher.

For any who want, you can find my other works advanced chapters for my original work till part five on my patreon for any patron or if you just want to support me then feel free to check my patreon, thank you.

Thank you.

126