Arc 1: The Meeting – Chapter 6
1.2k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belong to their respected authors and owners.

"Speech"


Arc 1: The Meeting - Chapter 6

I'm starting to wonder if the Boss had gotten rid of the crazy voices to help me focus more. Because right now, the size of the group in the shadow is alarmingly too big for my comfort. Not that I was feeling comfortable in the first place.

In hindsight, I should have done something sooner to the group before the size got too big or dragged Nyarla back to the apartment. But I don't know if they have some way of following us.

Also, I have yet to find the culprit behind all this, which would have made things easier by using the Delayed Effect on a single target instead of many.

Nonetheless, the best thing I could do right now is to use the Delayed Effect on a large scale with En to make anyone from being unable to step through fully.

"Where are we going, Jin?" Nyarla looks at me in confusion.

"An unlocked door." I replied, feeling my aura drain rapidly with the number of people trying to step into my En. Whoever is behind this has gathered enough to swarm Nyarla and me. This is alarming and worrisome, making me want to say screw everything and begin a massacre.

"I see one right over there." Nyarla point to our left, where the unlocked door is attached to an abandoned house going by the broken windows, weeds are growing everywhere, and cracks on the part of the house.

"You mind heading over to open it for me? I need to do something real quick." I said to Nyarla, who raised an eyebrow at me before nodding and calmly heading over to the unlocked door that she easily found that somehow just appeared inside my En's range of detection the very moment Nyarla pointed it out.

Note to self: Nyarla might have the ability to temporarily cause a random unlocked door to appear for her to access.

I turn around, then form a hand sign that creates a shadow puppet of a dog's head.

"Divine Dogs." I summon a pair of twin wolves. One hound is white while the other is black, and both have three dots on their forehead of the opposite color.

Divine Dogs can tear curses apart with their fangs and devour them. Each dog can detect curses and notify their master when one gets close. Their tracking abilities allow them to find lost allies and locations as well.

"Devour them." I ordered the Divine Dogs while using the Delayed Effect on them to prevent any of the people from being able to touch them. In addition, I imbue the Stillness of an Object's Time to the Divine Dogs' movements, causing the airflow to blast all the nearby people to be shredded as they consume their main targets.

In a matter of seconds, all the people gathered around are killed by the Divine Dogs. I unsummoned the Divine Dogs, then used Ren to boost my speed and rush over to Nyarla as she fully pushed the door open.

I step through the door with Nyarla, then close the door right away. Cutting the connection to whatever that world was and preventing whoever the mastermind was from chasing after Nyarla. Unless they can travel into the multiverse, I will need to figure out combo moves to use my cheats together to make them more deadly than normal. The Divine Dogs together with Stillness of an Object's Time is a good example of killing a bunch of humans in no time. It might be overkilled, but holy crap, those people were just plain freaky.

Although those people might not be 100% human, they may be human, but not the same ones back in my version of Earth. After all, different worlds, different everything.

Okay, time to hit the books. It's better I absorb-why are there more on the floor?

I blankly stare at the new glowing books on the ground as if they were there this whole time.

I look over the side where there is still the stack of glowing books I've placed. So, these new ones appeared after Nyarla and I left the apartment.

Okay, this is proof enough that the Boss is watching for sure and rewarding me with more cheats; well, paying me with more cheats instead of hard cold cash. Yet, this also frightens me even more now that I'm being watched without being able to tell from where.

Well, any thoughts of taking advantage of Nyarla are gone now. I better just act clueless with Nyarla. After all, she didn't seem to find anything wrong when she used my lap as a seat and ignored my boner poking her in the ass.

On the bright side, whenever I'm not looking at the glowing books. They stop glowing until I look at them before picking them up to read.

However, I'm sure you crazy voices are wondering, and I hope you guys are still there to know that, even though there are more cheats to get. This is another proof that I'm bound to face more and more dangers if the Boss decides to hand over so many cheats.

But for now, I need to make dinner with the way Nyarla's stomach is growling. I better make something good and the dessert, I promise Nyarla. Plus, I'm also hungry and would rather not fight off the next monster with an empty stomach.

A few hours after dinner, I check which books give what instead of reading the entire thing in one go. After all, it seems like there is no restriction in checking the contents before deciding to continue reading.

By the end, I'm beyond speechless. Most of these books contain cheats that would easily make many people become powerhouses in many worlds if used right.

However, there is one that I must learn right away. Specifically, the one in my hand, which turn me into a master of all the skills and tasks that housekeeping requires; cleaning, cooking, sewing, home repair/maintenance, outdoor chores, shopping, laundry, accounting, etc. In addition, this cheat takes everything else like other cheats to be adapted into this cheat, turning what is normally a powerful cheat that destroys everything into something that helps me with housekeeping.

For example, if I can create and manipulate electricity, then I would have the knowledge and experience to use that ability to safely power machines without plugging, nor do I have to be concerned about overloading them.

Yet, it hasn't been long since I last obtained the Ten Shadows Technique. I'll wait until tomorrow before absorbing another book. This should give me plenty of time to pick out my next cheat.

"Nyarla." I toss the book on Housekeeping Mastery to the side, next to the new pile of other glowing books.

"Yeah?" Nyarla responds, not stopping to play her video game or turning her head to look at me.

"Do you mind moving? I need to use the bathroom." I keep my voice flat as possible.

"Again? Isn't this like your third time now?" Nyarla complains, not noticing the painful smile on my face. She moved her butt a bit, causing my dick to experience another wave of pleasure, and I could feel myself reaching the limit soon.

"Yeah, I guess I drank too much water." I answered, patting myself on the back for thinking ahead as I drank more water during dinner. So, it's true that I need to piss and also take care of my boner problem. Again.

"Fine, but be back soon." Nyarla paused the game before she got off my lap, which prompted me quickly head to the bathroom.

Of course, I keep paying attention to everything inside and outside this apartment.

Fun fact: There isn't anyone living inside this large apartment other than Nyarla and me.

After a quick bathroom break, Nyarla didn't even give me a moment to get my butt comfortable with the floor as she planted her sexy ass onto my lap again.

Ah, crazy voices, if you're still there. Pray for me to survive through this whole thing, or at least pray for me to find a cheat to help me before it's too late. I don't know how long until my body gives out on me, or I snap the moment I find a girl to do with to satisfy my sexual needs finally.

Throughout the rest of the night, I felt like I was being tortured, and I think the only reason I wasn't so badly affected yesterday was due to many things that were going on for me to entirely focus on Nyarla sitting on my lap at the time.

With luck on my side, I manage to get Nyarla to hit the bed while a quick visit to the bathroom, then quickly go through the other books I have yet to check to see what they could give. I really hope there is one that will solve this problem for me.

Okay, it seems Lady Luck wasn't on my side after looking through all the new and old glowing books. None of them have anything to solve my sexual frustration. I guess I've to wait until I have enough aura to create a Nen ability to fix this or find a girl soon.

"Jin! Come to bed! I need you in bed with me so I can sleep." Nyarla calls me from the bed, causing my right eyebrow to twitch.

I want to call on her lie, but I have no idea if she was being for real or not. I better not take any chances and set the book in my hand down, then head over to the bed with Nyarla waiting for me.

Nyarla latches onto me with my head buried into her breasts before she yawns, then closes her eyes and falls asleep in a matter of seconds.

Well, other than Zetsu. I will just continue using En for the time being. Of course, I'll switch between En and Zetsu often to prevent unwanted visitors from popping out of nowhere when I'm low in aura and recover from mental fatigue.

Also, I can take this chance to think up a Nen ability to solve my sexual frustration or something that would help distract me long enough for my dick to calm down after a while.

Fuck!

My line of thoughts is cut off when I feel my dick getting hard again, and so soon!

The only upside to this is that Nyarla is a heavy sleeper.

I no longer feel blessed to have my face buried into a sexy girl's enormous breasts and be hugged by said sexy girl. I can't even leave the bed without waking Nyarla up and I can barely breathe. Thank goodness that Nen is my first cheat and a modified version. So I won't have to worry about having a fixed amount of aura available for me to use.

But, on a serious note, I need to figure out another cheat to go along with the Housekeeping Mastery cheat for me to absorb tomorrow. Something that should help me in the long run and go well with the rest of the cheats I have now.

Closing my eyes, I focus more on En and switching over to Zetsu every few minutes at different rates to prevent anything from trying to memorize the duration for when I perform the switch.

Also, Boss, if you can read my mind. Please stop this torture or give me some time off to go to a brothel. Otherwise, I'm going to snap.

Please and thank you.

37