Chapter A06 – Game Making
1.3k 7 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning in another place.

Kirihara Kisara, who just woke up from her sleep and was still in her pajama, was looking at her laptop with a happy smile. To be precise, she was viewing several image files sent by Rym in the shared folder on her laptop.

"Very good! They're very well done!"

She was very satisfied with the images that Rym sent.

Rym is a graphic artist Kisara met on the internet by accident a while back. She hires Rym under the name Gururu to draw the character designs for the game she wants to make. The details of this person were unknown behind the veil of the internet, but Kisara could only admit that this person's drawing skills were real and lived up to her aesthetic.

This person named Rym is able to draw adorable loli characters and knows the best way to amplify their charms with Rym's own signature drawing style. In addition, Rym does not shy away from eroticism, drawing nipples and private parts.

Kisara's eyes turned pink when she saw one of the CG illustrations showing a loli in disheveled clothes. Her hand keeps clicking the next button with the touchpad to view the next image at fixed intervals.

'Just looking at these pictures is enough for tonight's masturbation material!'

The expression on her face now looks like a crazy mesu who is in estrus.

'This won't do! I must clear my mind first.'

Realizing her mind was flooded with pink scenes, Kisara quickly minimized the image viewer and opened the video folder of her collection. She clicked on one of the videos and before long, the moaning of a girl (18?) reverberated in the room.

And without further ado, Kisara did some "self-exercise".

♦♦♦

 

One hour later.

Now that her mind had returned to normal, Kisara started thinking about the game. She opened the game creation software and shortly after, her game that was still in progress appeared on the desktop.

"Before, I never thought that making games was so difficult."

There are so many steps required and each one requires perseverance and patience.

"I might not succeed with just me alone. But now, there's Rym-san by my side."

With Rym's help, Kisara's dream of making a loli game just might come true!

Although, many problems occurred because her concept of game development was still immature. Kisara, who has never made a single game, did not prepare a storyboard for the game. The list of skills and items has not been changed from the default kit and the story plot was decided on the spot without a proper planning.

But these problems are slowly being fixed.

"Thankfully, Rym-san gave a lot of suggestions that solves those problems."

For example, Rym has suggested dividing character sprites into sections, namely hair, eyes, head, body, legs, and clothing. In this way, characters can be made flexible such as changing their appearances even in the middle of the game. In addition, it also reduces the need to create separate character sprites for NPCs.

Rym also suggested some standard RPG skill and item lists, game features, such as weather, footstep, shadows, etc, as well as the design of animated menu screen. Kisara only need to implements them and those things naturally weren't too much of a problem for her.

"Most likely Rym-san is a very experienced game creator. Hiring this person is really not a loss!"

Every suggestions made by Rym were very constructive for game creation and Kisara learned a lot. She couldn't help but think that Rym might be a professional, or at least have experience as a staff in the game creation industry.

It never occurred to her that Rym's real identity was a certain loli and the daughter of her closest acquaintance.

Now all that was left was the music and the plot script.

For music, Kisara planned to hire a composer from her connections.

Naturally, this connection must be tight-lipped and trustworthy. One of the most suitable connection who fulfilled her condition was Tennouji Shige, a fellow founders and shareholders of Kusanagi City1Chapter 38. Currently, he is the CEO of Tennouji Financial Clique and has many affiliated companies under him.

If her memory is not mistaken, it seems that he has several people in the music department in his affiliated company. Kisara only needed to ask to borrow one of them and he most likely wouldn't refuse.

"The problem of music basically has been solved. And lastly..."

As for the plot script, unexpectedly this time Rym made an offer. Rym was going to create a scenario based on the current setup Kisara had set, but of course this wasn't a free service and Rym was expecting to get paid for it.

Kisara haven't agreed and was still contemplating about it. And now, she had made her decision.

'Originally, I had planned to ask Mikoto for this. But, let's see what Rym can do first.'

Mikoto graduated from the Faculty of Letters, so her writing skills were undoubtedly good. Kisara had planned to discuss the matter with Mikoto about the script, but she decided to give Rym a chance first.

As one of the city's shareholders and with so many patents to her name, Kisara has never had a problem with money. To fulfill her dream of making a loli game, spending a few million is not a problem.

"It wouldn't be too late to discuss the finished script with Mikoto later."

If Rym can produce an interesting script, naturally Kisara will not be stingy.

And so, Kisara opened her Discord and sent Rym a DM.

 

37