[BL] Ace X Sin
368 15 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the dead of the night, Sin, the vampire, flew around, looking for his next victim. The only sign of his presence was his silver hair glistening in the moonlight. After flying around a bit, he found a tasty looking morsel. He descended, and immediately sank his fangs into her neck. Startled, she tried to throw him off, but with a quick application of his charm magic, she obediently let him continue. After draining around a fifth of her blood, he was full and began to take her home. However, he heard the flapping of wings behind him, and was hit hard on the back of his head.

“And here I see you trying to bring another one home. How are you going to explain it this time? Do you know that the police are already suspicious because of all the missing cases around here?”

“But dad,” Sin whined. “What’s wrong with her?”

“Moo!” she added.

“Because it’s a goddam cow and I’m ashamed my son is stooping so low to drink the blood of lesser animals.”

“But they have the advantage of being easy to charm, they have more blood, the police don’t care as much if they go missing! Not only that, but you can easily milk cows and sell that for extra money. Also, apparently when killed, vampire cows taste the same as regular cows, so I can sell off any extras if we don’t have any space.”

“What, so you can use that money and buy those weird pillows that have human girls printed on them, or those piles and piles of what you call doujins? You need to be a man, Sin, and actually get a real vampire as a girlfriend.”

“My waifus are all I need!” Sin declared.

“Those fictional girls are not substitutes. They’ll mean nothing to you once you get to know the feeling of true love. You know, like how your mother and I –”

“I get it, I get it. You’ve already told me that story so many times.”

“Now put that cow back into its farm and let’s go back home.”

“Can’t. The cow is already my kin.”

“You know, if the police come over one more time, you have to deal with them, and if you fail, I swear I’ll disown you!”

“Okay, okay, it’s not like they’ll ever suspect me. I’ll make sure to erase all the footprints.”

 

The next morning, the police came and visited their house. Sin made sure that none of his skin was exposed, donned his ski mask and sunglasses, and opened the door.

“Uh, hi. I think you got the wrong house.”

“Hello, are you Mr. Pathy?”

“Yes.”

“And pray tell, why are you dressed up like that? Do you mind at least taking off the sunglasses and balaclava?”

“I do mind. And because it’s cold.”

The police officer raised his eyebrow as he said, “It’s 35 degrees sir.”

Crap, Sin thought. He activated his charm magic, hoping he could make the police officer leave him alone.

The police officer cleared his throat as he continued. “Anyways, I am here because recently there have been reports about missing cows. After some investigation, we have records of you selling diary products, but not a single transaction was recorded of you ever buying cows. Not to mention that one of the farmers got pissed off and decided to implant a GPS tracking device on a cow and deliberately left it out in the open. Said GPS tracking device is now pointing right at your home.”

Double crap! Why won’t my charm magic work? Oh right, it’s easier with direct eye contact.

The police officer then brought a piece of paper as he said, “Now here is the warrant we have to search your property. Now please move aside.”

“…”

“And staring intently at me is not going to do anything. Please move aside.”

“…”

“Alright, Mr. Pathy, if you aren’t going to cooperate, I’m afraid I’ll have to use some force, even though you seem oddly attractive for some reason. Now move –” the police suddenly stopped and had a blank look on his face.

Did it finally work?

“I was wondering what all this racket was right when I was enjoying my sleep. Well, son, looks like the police did visit after all. And it seems like your pathetic attempts to charm the police officer failed miserably. Given that I had to step in, it looks like I have to disown you.” He then looked at the officer as he said, “Remember that nothing is suspicious here and there are no stolen cows here. Now go off and report that.”

The police officer nodded and he shuffled off into his car like a puppet.

“So, I was thinking about how to deal with a failure like you, and then came up with a good solution. You see, I heard that people in America really like having guns, and will shoot you if you even think of touching their cattle. You know, cowboys and all. I’m going to ship you over there and if you haven’t at least conquered a town, then you are forever disowned.”

“But that’s so far! I can’t fly there.”

“You can use that money that you have to buy a plane ticket.”

“But I can’t speak American, or whatever language they speak there.”

“They speak English like we do here in Singapore.”

“But –”

“If you don’t leave by the end of the week, I will shove you in a box and mail you to America. Understand?”

“… Yes, dad.”

 

A few months later…

 

Ace Arriande was enjoying his home-brewed mead while watching television.

He sighed, as he thought, Yet another day by myself. It’d be nice to share my mead with someone. Alas, all the women I have dated just didn’t click for me. Oh well, at least the latest news story is interesting. Who would have thought a small herd of cows would try to stowaway on a boat?

Afterwards, as he was driving to get take out at night, he spotted a man collapsed on the sidewalk, wearing tattered, but expensive looking clothes.

Ace got off his car and tapped the man on the shoulder while shouting, “Sir, are you alright?”

Sin raised his pale face and weakly moaned, “Blood… I need blood.”

Ace took one good look at his pallid face and told Sin, “Get in the car. I’ll drive you to the hospital.”

“…”

With a sigh, Ace hauled Sin’s light body in a princess carry and gently lowered him onto the backseat. Afterwards, he sped towards the nearest hospital.

He again carried Sin in front of him and then yelled at the nearest nurse, “Madam, this man said he needs blood, and looking at his face, he definitely looks like he could use it.”

“What type is he?”

“Any would do,” Sin said weakly.

“Just in case, give him O negative.”

“Okay. Lay him on the stretcher over there, and we’ll take over.”

Sin was admitted into a hospital room, where the doctors immediately hooked him up to a blood transfusion bag. As the blood entered Sin’s arm through the needle, his ravenous hunger became satiated.

Huh, Sin thought. I never knew I can also eat via IV.

 

Meanwhile, Ace was nervously pacing back and forth in the waiting room.

Why am I even that worried about a man I just met anyways? I don’t even know his name!

“Mr. Mayor! Did something happen to someone close to you? Mr. Mayor?”

Startled, Ace replied, “No, no. I just found a man in bad shape out in our lovely town, and delivered him to the hospital.”

“That’s our mayor! So kind and caring!”

“Even worrying about the town’s riff-raff! Such a gentleman!”

Ace was forced to act as the perfect mayor, politely answering all the clambering people’s questions. Eventually he was rescued, when the nurse came over.

“Sir, the patient you brought over is good to go. Now if you would please follow me.”

Ace took this opportunity to escape.

As they were walking to Sin’s room, the nurse asked Ace, “So what’s your relation with that man?”

“Just a random guy I found on the street.”

“Oh. He was being quite secretive and absolutely refused to let us examine him or answer questions. But from what we do know is quite weird.”

Intrigued, Ace asked, “How so?”

“Well, all the symptoms point to anemia, but we couldn’t find any wound, internal or external, that could have caused it. It is true we couldn’t look too hard because of patient refusal, but for such a serious case, it’s rather suspicious.”

When they arrived at the room, Ace saw Sin lying on the bed in a picture of good health. Gone was the pale and pallid skin. Instead, he saw a visage that made his heart skip a beat.

“Thank you for rescuing me,” Sin said.

“No problem,” Ace said gruffly, “Still, why were you out on the street like that anyways?”

Sin looked around guiltily, but remained silent.

Ace heaved a sigh, and then said, “I won’t pry if you really don’t want me to. But where are you staying?”

Sin mumbled something that Ace couldn’t hear.

“What did you say?” Ace asked, unconsciously leaning really close to Sin.

“I said, I don’t have anywhere to live right now,” Sin said slightly louder.

Thinking that Sin ran away from his parents, Ace asked, “Do your parents know where you are?”

Sin twitched at the mention of his parents, but otherwise stayed mute.

Ace thought back to his wild teenage years and said, “Well, you can stay in my house temporarily, until we know what to do with you.”

Sin enthusiastically jumped out of the hospital bed and knelt on the floor, yelling, “Thank you so much!”

A bit put off by the sudden display, Ace nevertheless left the hospital with Sin in tow.

 

Sin was just glad he finally had a roof over his head and an actual bed where he could sleep. He didn’t really notice the rather opulent decorations or the sheer size of Ace’s mansion. He just closed shut the blinds just in case he overslept and crashed onto the soft, comfortable bed. When he came to, he felt the best he had ever been in months. Looking outside the window, he could see that night was about to approach. There was a towel and a bar of soap, along with a small piece of paper. Intrigued, Sin picked up the paper, to read:

 

Feel free to use the shower in the room right across from yours. If you want some food and drink, take whatever you want from the kitchen.

-Ace

 

Now that he thought about it, Sin hadn’t washed himself in months, so he happily washed the grime away with hot water and soap. After thirty minutes, he dried himself with the towel, and was about to wear his clothes. However, he realized they were extremely dirty, so wrapping the towel around his waist, he wandered around the house looking for a washing machine. Eventually, he spotted Ace sitting elegantly at a table, reading something on his laptop.

“Sorry, could you tell me where the washing machine is?”

Ace answered, “Oh yeah, I forgot your clothes were also in a bad shape. If you follow the hallway over there, it’s the fifth door on your left.”

Sin followed his instructions, but was wondering why Ace only gave him a brief glance before refusing to look in his direction afterwards.

 

Meanwhile, Ace felt slightly conflicted. He could not forget that image of flawless white skin, slightly flushed from the hot shower, glistening under the fluorescent lights. Even the most gorgeous lady that threw herself at him didn’t make him feel this way.

No way, Ace thought. I’m not gay. There must be another reason for this. But maybe that’s why I never really had that connection with all the women I dated? Eh, I’ll worry about that over a nice drink. For now, though, I’ll need to get that man to go back to his parents, or at least help him get a job.

 

After Sin finished washing and drying his clothes, Ace had him sit on the table to begin introductions.

“Hi, I’m Ace Arriande, the mayor of this lovely town. What’s your name?”

“Sin.”

Ace suspected that was a pseudonym, but given that he was running away from home, it wasn’t that surprising, so Ace didn’t push the issue further.

“So, Sin, I don’t mind sheltering you for now, but what’s your plan for the future?”

Sin just shrugged his shoulders.

“Have you done any work, or helped around the house?”

“I used to sell dairy stuff from the cows I raise.”

“A farmer? There’s not much land suitable for grazing around here. We have plenty of swamps and gators though.”

“Gators? What can you do with them?”

“Not much. They’re protected, so you need a permit to do much with them. People do use them for leather or meat though. And it’d be cool if you could tame one…”

“Say, what do gators even look like?”

“You’ve never seen one? You aren’t from around here then, are you?”

“…”

“Anyways, is there any other relevant work experience?”

“Not really?”

“I’ll ask around town before it gets really late. In the meantime, feel free to explore the town while I’m out.”

 

Sin decided to take Ace’s advice, and was wandering the streets. He wasn’t doing it out of boredom, however. Sin would feel guilty attacking his benefactor, so he wanted to take this opportunity to get himself another meal. The townspeople were rather nice, and engaged in conversation with him, but try as he might, he could not successfully charm them.

Discouraged, Sin went around to see if there were any cattle, but there was none in sight. He eventually found a strange dark green reptile that was just standing there. Since it seemed rather defenseless, Sin went ahead and plunged his fangs where its neck was. However, he wasn’t quite used to penetrating the hard scales, so he didn’t hit an artery. The creature spun its head around and tried to bite him, but he backed away just in time. Sin proceeded to activate his charming abilities, and actually had to struggle to charm the reptile. Eventually though, he succeeded, and proceeded to feed from it. He was surprised at how good the blood tasted, as it was even better than his cows. Afterwards. exhausted from the charming attempts, Sin sat on the creature and proceeded to ride it back to Ace’s house, earning many stares from the locals along the way.

At the front door, Sin met Ace, who just got back.

“Any luck finding me a job, Ace?”

“Yes, actually. There was an opening at the zoo and – HOLY FUCK!” Ace yelled, as he jumped back after seeing the alligator right behind him. “Why the hell are you sitting on that gator so casually?”

“Oh, this is a gator? Don’t worry, while they’re harder to tame than cows, it’s still doable. Now who is a good boy?”

The gator replied with a deep, undulating croak.

“…”

“Anything wrong, Ace?”

“…”

“Um…”

“You actually tamed it? That’s so cool!” Ace said excitedly. “I was worried about how you would fare at the job I found you, but looks like I was worried for nothing!”

A bit taken aback, Sin asked uncertainly, “So what is the job you found for me?”

“Oh, it’s just the local zoo needs a bit of help, but I had no idea how scared you’d be with some of the animals, like the one you’re sitting on. Anyways, there’s no room in the house, so let’s head over to the zoo for now. The owner should still be there, even late this night.” Ace fidgeted a bit as he added, “Can we just ride on the gator?”

“Sure, although I have no idea where the zoo is.”

Ace hopped onto the middle of the alligator and proceeded to tell Sin how to get to the zoo. However, since alligators don’t have seat-belts, Ace was almost thrown off a good number of times. Wondering if the front was more stable, since Sin looked fine, Ace positioned himself a short distance behind the former.

The alligator continued to run, when suddenly, it stopped, causing Ace to fly into Sin. Ace reflexively held onto him, feeling his soft, yet cold body. When Ace inhaled, he could smell the sweet scent of shampoo, and he unconsciously traced his hands along the vampire’s elegant form.

Wait, what am I doing? Ace thought as he quickly released Sin and backed away.

Sin exclaimed, “Oh, sorry about that. Feel free to hold onto me if you don’t want to get thrown off. You’re actually nice and warm….”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

Ace gingerly placed his hands on Sin’s shoulders, unsure of how much contact the vampire would be comfortable with. The pair continued toward the zoo, with awkward silence between them.

After a few minutes, they arrived at the zoo, where Ace yelled out, “Hey, Steve, here’s the young recruit! And he seems to have an almost magical affinity with animals. Come out and see this unbelievable sight!”

An old man walked out and saw the two of them sitting casually on the gator. “Cool trick, but I expected more than just that. Why, back in my day, my pappy used to ride a gator everywhere. Heck, he even stuck his head in the gator’s mouth and held it there.”

Sin immediately disembarked and stuck his head right in the gator’s open mouth.

“…Alright, lad, I admit you have talent. But can you do that with all the other gator’s in this zoo?”

A bit intimidated by the wizened old man, Sin timidly nodded his head.

“Then let’s see it in action! Come let’s start with old Suzy. She’s the most docile of them. Now follow me to her pen.”

While the three were walking, Ace whispered to Steve, “Are you sure about this? What if he gets hurt?”

“Don’t worry,” he whispered back. “Your lousy generation are all chickens when it comes to danger. No pain, no gain. Also, you got a nice eye, finding such remarkable talent. As expected of ya.”

Ace just shrugged his shoulders in response.

 

At the cage, a small alligator was lounging in the water.

“Alright, boy, let’s see how well you do with this gator.”

A bit nervous, Sin began to charm the alligator. Ace and Steve watched as he just stared at the gator, with his face scrunched up, and sweat beginning to trickle down his forehead.

After the five-minute staring contest, Sin exclaimed, “Up, boy,” only to get a growl in response. “Um, up girl?” Sin said uncertainly, while the gator slowly got out of the water.

“You’re hired, son! Forty bucks an hour, nine to five every weekday sound alright?”

Startled at the sudden offer, Sin replied, “I don’t do well in the sun. Could I do like six pm to like four am instead?”

“What the hell? The zoo isn’t even open at that time!”

“Can I at least request that I always work in the shade?”

“Done. I’ll fill out the paper work, and you can get workin’ starting tomorrow. See ya then!”

Not even allowing time for Sin to refuse, Steve walked out of the pen, leaving the two behind.

“Well, congratulations on being hired, Sin!”

Sin mumbled uncertainly, “Are you going to kick me out of your house now?”

“What? No. You’re not even going to get your first paycheck until after a month of working. Feel free to live with me in the meantime.”

Sin breathed a sigh a relief.

 

On the ride home, with Ace again tentatively holding onto Sin’s shoulders, Sin asked, “Is the old man always like that?”

“Yeah, but he’s actually a nice guy deep down. I’m sure you’ll get along with him just fine.”

 

After that, the usual daily life resumed for Ace. Sin vehemently insisted that he could get dinner by himself and was otherwise self-sufficient, so Ace didn’t need to do anything extra.  He initially thought that not needing to babysit Sin was a good thing, but then realized that he missed the added interaction. Not only that, he often found himself thinking about that accidental hug he gave the other man, or the image of him getting out of the shower.

Am I really gay? Only one way to find out.

Ace proceeded to read BL novels online on his laptop, but didn’t feel aroused. He switched to BL manga, but the black and white pictures were not enough. He then browsed to colored images and normal BL videos all without feeling anything. By the time he swapped over to hardcore BL pornography, he never noticed that Sin had finished his work and was standing right behind him, looking at his screen with an inscrutable look on his face.

 

Sin felt conflicted, as he slowly backed away and went to take a shower. He did feel oddly comfortable around Ace’s presence, but on the other hand, he felt used. That now explained why Ace would offer a random stranger free food and housing. With his exercise in trying to charm the gators at the zoo exhausting him though, Sin shelved the thought for another day and went to sleep.

               

The month passed uneventfully, until it was soon time for Sin to receive his paycheck. The old man told Sin to organize a gator show, much like a circus act, in order to attract customers. Sin had to charm all sixty gators, which initially exhausted him, but by the time he was charming the last few gators, it became rather quick and easy.

Sin did not want to leave the comforts of the mansion, since even he knew that the best he would be able to get right now was a small apartment. Now better at controlling his charming ability, he decided to just charm Ace and convince him to let him continue living there.

Sin came home as usual, with Ace cheerfully greeting him from his mug of mead.

Ace noticed Sin was behaving differently, and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Sin thought How sharp as usual. Do I really want to charm him into a mindless puppet? It was nice being warmly welcomed every day. He shook his head and convinced himself, No. It was clear he was aiming for me. It’s definitely okay to charm him.

Little did Sin know that Ace already knew that he was a vampire. Ace was already suspicious during his initial meeting, and it didn’t help that he has never seen him eat solid food and or had a strange insistence on avoiding the sun. Steve has also reported to Ace that he has seen Sin secretly take a few bites from the gators. They both decided turn a blind eye, since Sin hadn’t harmed anyone yet and the new gator show was extremely good for business.

Fortunately, while Ace could feel the charming attempt, he was otherwise unaffected. Curious about what Sin planned to do though, Ace pretended that it worked. He adopted a vacant expression with unfocused eyes.

Meanwhile, Sin was overjoyed that his plan worked.

“Now let me live in your house forever! And also, uh, do all the chores around the house! Hmmm, and also warm me up. With your body,” Sin commanded.

Ace said in a flat tone, “Yes, Si-, uh I mean master,” as he awkwardly shuffled toward the vampire to give him a hug. Again, he could smell the sweet fragrance of the shampoo along with his soft cold body. This time, however, Sin shamelessly embraced him back and even went and rubbed his cold face on Ace’s chest. Ace could feel his heart rate accelerate as he let Sin have his way with his body. After five minutes of intense cuddling, Sin was satisfied and returned to his room.

Ace was slightly surprised at how mundane those requests were, and wondered why did Sin wait so long to try to enchant him. He decided to just go along with Sin’s demands, as long as they were not unreasonable.

Surprisingly, not much changed afterwards, other than Sin’s demand for Ace to warm him up and a new coffin Sin bought to sleep in. Ace really wanted to ask Sin why a coffin would be more comfortable than a bed, but he didn’t want to blow his cover.

A week later, Ace was dusting the coffin, when the phone rang.

“Hello?” asked Ace.

“Your vampire boy just tried to charm me. Good thing I’m tough enough, since it didn’t work, but you should watch out.”

“Actually, he tried it on me to, so I think he’s just bad at it.”

“Oh, is that the case? When he came over to me, he was shaking like a leaf and was stuttering his commands. Am I really that scary?”

“For the thousandths time, yes you are. Get a good luck at yourself in the mirror”

“Yeah, well just tellin’ ya, after he thought he enchanted me, he started talkin’ to himself about how he’s going to charm everyone in town and then shows his pops that he ain’t useless.”

“Should I tell my citizens about this then? Since I’m pretty sure everyone knows by now that he’s a vampire, and I’ve seen a few people buying wooden stakes recently.”

“Up to you. He’s a good boy though, so it’d be a shame to see him go”

“Alright, I’ll bring this up in a meeting. Thanks, Steve.”

 

Meanwhile, Sin was overjoyed at his success.

If I can charm that scary old man, then I can definitely charm everyone in town! Then I can take it over and finally, my dad can finally recognize me, instead of always giving me that disappointed look. And finally, my cute little gators can be free from their cages and wander the streets!

Okay, let’s see, charming everyone individually will take too long, so I should probably have Ace organize a town meeting and invite everyone, or at least the important people. Then I should activate my charming ability and charm everyone at once, just like my dad does. Now time to make Ace organize the meeting.

Sin rode on an alligator back to his mansion and yelled, “Ace! I command you to organize a meeting for everyone in this town. Also, when you have time, get a bigger front door. The alligator can barely fit through the door.”

“Yes, master,” Ace replied, secretly relieved, since he was planning on gathering people to begin with anyways. Now, he can brazenly mail letters or visit people without Sin being suspicious.

 

The appointed day came, and Ace managed to convince everyone there to play along, mostly through his charisma and the economic benefits Sin brings to the town. A few, however, had to be blackmailed. As Sin arrived at the town hall, all eyes looked at him, and since enchanting works best with eye contact, he activated his ability then and there. However, the townspeople for the most part never noticed and continued to act normally.

Oh no, Sin thought. Maybe I should have tried charming a group of gators first before trying a group of people. Now what should I do…

Ace noticed that Sin had activated the charm ability, and had to signal furiously behind Sin, and the townspeople gradually caught on.

Oh good, I guess it just needed more time? But that’s odd… Oh whatever, problem solved. Now to call my dad over.

Sin commanded the townspeople to prepare a spectacular welcome for his father, not noticing the dirty glares some of them were giving Ace, since they did not appreciate acting like servants. Ace responded by waving some money. Afterwards, they all shuffled off and began to prepare.

 

The next day, Sin’s father arrived by flying onto a specially prepared area at the town hall. He ignored the townspeople paying respect to him and directly approached Sin, who was jittery with nervousness.

“So. I heard you charmed the entire town. Prove it.”

“Uh, minions, sit down?” Sin asked the townspeople.

Mr. Pathy looked at the sitting people and remarked, “They don’t look charmed to me. Look, that one is giving you a dirty glare. If you want to prove it, command them to commit suicide. They’re life is as worthless as yours after all.”

Sin was shocked at the demand, and uttered, “But that’s barbaric? Why would I need to do that? You see, this town is under my spell.”

“Actually I’m not,” Ace interjected, upset that Sin’s father clearly doesn’t care about him, so pretenses be damned.

“What?” Sin said, horrified.

“I’m not enchanted.”

“But you did all those chores.”

“You seemed stressed.”

“You dusted my coffin.”

“I wanted to.”

“We had dinner, where I literally sucked the blood out of the gator in front of you.”

“It was beautiful.”

Sin had no idea how to respond.

Mr. Pathy looked coldly at Sin and said, “Looks like you even got duped by a lowly human. That’s it, I am forever disowning you. Don’t ever talk to me ever again.”

The vampire took off into the night sky, while Sin looked at his disappearing figure with tears in his eyes. Suddenly, a warm body was pressed against his back, while gentle arms wrapped around him.

“Don’t worry,” Ace whispered in his ear. “He doesn’t deserve you anyways. If you want to be loved and cared for, look no further. I am here for you. If you wanted to live with me in the mansion forever, just ask for it. Actually, scratch that.” Ace turned Sin around and looked directly in his red eyes. “Will you live with me forever?”

“Wha- what?” Sin stuttered, looking away.

Ace pushed Sin against the wall, slammed his left hand next to Sin’s head, and used his right hand to lift the vampire’s chin up, so Sin was forced to look into his brown eyes. “I probably should have told you early, but I love you. So, will you be my partner?”

“But… but the townspeople…”

“What about them?”

“It’s embarrassing. They’re staring at us,” Sin said softly.

Ace turned around, waved at them, and proclaimed in a loud voice, “I love you, Sin, and there is no need to hide it from my fellow townspeople. They should know and rejoice in our union. Isn’t that right?”

Most of the townspeople were shocked or confused, but a few of them snapped out of it and responded with a resounding, “Yes!”

Ace turned back to Sin and asked, “So what’s your answer?”

A bit swept up in the atmosphere, Sin whispered, “I think I do love you but, am I actually worthy?”

“Of course! No doubt about it!”

“Uh, give me more time to think about it.”

“No problem. Take your time. I would hate to force it on you.”

Sin promptly flew back to the mansion, trying to escape the stares and his own swirling emotions.

 

Sin actively avoided Ace and was extremely jittery the following days. Now that everyone knew Sin was a vampire, some people ran at the sight of him or glared at him in disgust. His confidence was completely shattered and he stopped showing up to work and hid in his room. Eventually, he heard a knock on his door and heard “We need to talk.”

The door suddenly opened, and Ace, in his usually blue suit, approached Sin, who was only wearing a pair of briefs.

“Why are you hiding in your room these days?”

Sin mumbled, “Because no one likes me.”

“What do you mean? I like you. Steve likes you. A lot of the townspeople also like you.”

“No they don’t. They run at the sight of me or give me dirty looks.”

“That’s only a few of them, and those have never met you. They only treat you like that because their image of vampires is poor.”

Sin continued to look at the floor.

“So anyways, do you have an answer to my question a few days ago?”

“No. I’ve seen how adored you are by the townspeople, and I don’t want to drag your name in the mud.”

“If me being associated with you is a problem, they won’t be part of this community for long.”

“But… well I’m also upset that you only took care of me because you were aiming for me all along.”

“What? I only recently realized my love for you. There was no ulterior motive.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Okay, besides worrying about whether you are worthy or not, do you actually love me?”

“…yes.”

Without further ado, Ace gently moved Sin against the wall and proceeded to give him a deep kiss on the mouth. Sin was shocked at this sudden display of affection, and was definitely not prepared when Ace’s tongue invaded Sin’s mouth, gently brushing his pointed teeth and wrapping around his own tongue. Before Sin could recover from his shock, Ace gently withdrew, a thin line of saliva connecting their mouths.

“So how was it?”

“…”

“You know, if we are officially partners, we could do something that’d feel even better.”

“Really?!” Sin blurted out, before covering his mouth.

“Yes. So, what do you say?” Ace asked with a wink.

Sin gave in.

 

The wedding was scheduled at the town hall, with everyone in town invited. Both Ace and Sin were wearing fancy suits, and stood patiently while waiting for the priest to finish the rites. Eventually, the priest end with, “I now proclaim you man and man!”

Ace and Sin slipped the rings onto each other’s fingers and kissed, while the townspeople erupted into cheering, while flowers fell onto the newly made couple.

 

Of course, it wasn’t all smooth sailing for Ace and Sin, especially when it came to their first night in bed, or the herd of jealous cows that suddenly showed up at the mansion, or the general mayhem of having a whole bunch of gators in the middle of the streets, but that’s another story for another time.

 

If you liked the story, please favorite it (the heart at the bottom right), since that is how votes are counted for the competition. Who knows, if enough people like it, I might consider extending the story or write more BL. Also, this is my first time writing BL, so please be gentle.

19