Chapter 9 – Mog’s new identity
1.2k 8 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mog was lead by the two-faced slave girl through a corridor. She originally treated him like some pile of shit, but now she treated him a bit more fairly. At the very least, she didn't treat him like a pile of shit anymore and more like a valuable item. This was partly because he just got sold at a price that was twice her own worth when she got sold, and he got sold to a VIP at that, meaning he held some value and won't get treated like common cannon fodder.

He was also shocked at that turn of events. He didn't think he would get sold to a VIP, and certainly not for 10,000 silvers. However, he knew that thanks to this, his future would probably not be so glum like the other children.

Soon, they arrived at an area that had many doors. 4 of the doors appeared more prominent and refined, and Mog was lead to a door that had the number '1' written on it.

After she opened the door, she told Mog while pointing at a stone chair that had folded tunic and sandals on it, "Strip and wear those clothes. Your new owners will be here soon. Once done, stand over there while facing the door and don't move. Do not touch any of the furniture here, and don't eat or drink without permission, lest you incur your new master's ire. Do you understand?"

Mog nodded, and after confirming he understood, the slave girl exited the room and closed the door, leaving Mog inside. Mog then took a look at the room.

Mog saw that it was a generously decorated room that was lit by an expensive magic chandelier. Stone furniture with delicate cushions and linens padding them. A full-body mirror made out of actual glass hung on a wall. On a table, there were fresh fruits placed on an exquisite metal plate, and next to it, there was an exquisite metal wine jog along with expensive jewel-encrusted ivory cups. On the ground, a carpet made out of some soft animal fur was spread.

At a glance, Mog knew that the worth of the items in this room was probably in the tens of thousands of silvers, a few times more than him.

To decorate such a room to this extent... Even if it is a VIP reception room, how many other children did this auction sell that they could afford this? Do they sell here only kidnapped children? - Mog thought to himself while scanning the room.

He then shook his head, took off his loincloth, and put on the Tunic and sandals. Most Lamarian men never wore a pair of underwear, and only rarely did they wear loincloths. Usually, it was used when they did manual labor, did sports, worked in dirty places, or needed extra protection. Auctions were an exception to this rule, mostly to display the goods better.1This is an historical fact

While Mog usually wore a potato sack on himself, he knew how to dress up from Rizor. Even the poorest of children knew how to dress up and wear sandals.

After he finished dressing up and putting on the sandals, he stood quietly while staring at the door. After waiting for about 5 minutes, the door was opened, and 5 humans entered inside.

The first who entered was a bald middle-aged man who had a scholarly aura about him. Mog felt he had a connection to the man, like the connection between a servant and a master, where he himself was the servant. Although Mog had strong willpower, stronger than most had, he was still influenced completely by this connection. He felt that if the man ordered him to commit suicide at that moment, he would really commit suicide. This, in turn, inspired both fear and awe in his young mind.

Mog thought - This man must be my current master.

The second who entered was an incredibly handsome blond young man, about 19 years old. From his sharp blue eyes, sword-like eyebrows, perfect cheekbones, a sharp and straight nose, square jaw, and small yet perfect ears, he looked as if someone sculpted his face out of stone. His body was also a model display of both grace and power, no flaw to be found. His clothes were made from the finest of linens and even decorated with golden seams. On his head, a golden wreath was worn, signifying his high status.

On his right hand's index finger, there was a ring made out of metal and a gem that held a special luster. This was a magic ring worn by mages as a substitute for the orthodox staff. Mog knew that the man was a mage... Or a good imposter.

The third who entered was an incredibly beautiful blond young woman that looked around 18. She had bright blue eyes, arched eyebrows, high cheekbones, a sharp and straight nose, a sharp chin, and small and dainty ears, her face looked like one sculpted out of stone. Her body also had a perfect hourglass shape, with her breasts being modest yet large enough, and her hips being large yet not overly so. Her hands and legs were slim yet not bony. Her hands and fingers looked refined and clean, with trimmed fingernails. She wore a red stola made from fine fabrics and had pieces of golden and silver jewelry on her body, with expensive jewels embedded in them. Just like the young man, she wore a golden wreath on her head, although the design seemed a bit more feminine. She resembled the young man, probably his sibling.

She was the second most beautiful woman Mog has ever seen. Only the demigod soothsayer was more beautiful than her.

When she looked at Mog, her beautiful lips formed a small crescent, and her eyes narrowed slightly. Those who stared from the side might think of it as a gentle expression, but Mog, who felt the stare, felt chills go down his spine. It was like being stared at by a hungry beast, a predator.

He shuddered as he thought to himself, This woman is dangerous!

The fourth and fifth humans who entered were two armed soldiers wearing Lorica Segmentata2Look it up. It was made from metal plates that were tied together, forming armor that protected the torso and shoulders. Not only was it easy to wear, but it was also comfortable and offered decent protection against slashing and stabbing. Unlike the standard-issue that the Lamarian legions used, the two men before him had custom-made ones, having better materials and also having an additional layer of leather for both decoration and protection, and even having metal bracers and shin guards. They also had a gladius and a pugio sheathed by their waist. 3The gladius was a roman sword, and the pugio was a roman dagger.

These were both obviously the guards of the siblings, and from the scratch marks and used look on the armor and galea4Roman soldier helmet, these were both veterans.

While he was scanning them, they were also scanning him in turn. Currently, wearing a tunic and sandals, Mog looked like an average-looking half-orc boy you could find anywhere in the city. While he was taller and more muscular than other races his age, it was because of his orc genes. Also, although they could identify the handsome traits in his face, they were uglified by his orcish traits, making him look average in the eyes of humans. To consentia, however, the orcish traits actually enhanced his looks, and in her perspective, he looked like a handsome young boy.

The handsome blond man said to the middle-aged man respectfully, "Master Vel, if you would please, I don't have much time on my hands, you see."

The middle-aged man, Vel Nemetorius Sanga, gestured to Mog as he said, "Child, come. It's time to switch the master-servant contract to your new master."

Mog felt a compelling force in his mind to do the man's bidding, and he had no power to reject it. After he silently walked up to the middle-aged man with his head bowing slightly in respect, the man turned to the blond man and asked, "Who shall sign the contract, young master Aulus? You, or miss Consentia?"

Aulus made a bitter face as he said with a sigh, "Let Consentia sign it. I won't be able to send him to the pits anyway."

Consentia, the beautiful young woman, had a blooming smile as she said, "Thank you brother~ I love you~"

Aulus rolled his eyes at the slut as he said, "Forget it, I will let you have this pet to play with. Just take good care of him. He cost a small fortune, after all."

The moment Consentia begged him to buy Mog, Aulus had to concede him to his sister. It wasn't that he wanted to give up on Mog. In fact, he still wanted to use him as a pit fighter. However, he had to concede to this sister of his. Consentia was like a goose that laid golden eggs for the family. Aulus and Consentia, as two scions of the powerful and ancient Fidelis family, had their talents checked by a powerful soothsayer for 2,000 silvers.

It must be said that the Fidelis bloodline, as an ancient family with demigod blood in their veins, was talented. Aulus has three distinct and complementary mage talents, so he became the new heir of the family. Consentia, on the other hand, is much more talented, both as an alchemist and as a mage.

She has a perfect talent for Alchemy, an advanced talent for magic, and advanced talent for water, wood, fire, earth, and wind magic. It could be said she is a godsent alchemy talent only seen in a few hundred years! By the age of 14, she already managed to make D rank potions, and now, at the young age of 18, she is a top C-Rank potion master and a third-circle mage! Originally, even in this patriarchal society, she was the one who was supposed to inherit the family!

However, she had the major flaw of being a loose slut. If that was all, and she only slept with humans, it was fine as long as she didn't bear the bastard of an untalented individual. There were many loose women in the aristocratic circles, after all, and she could still marry a stand-in husband who married into the family. However, she was a slut with a heavy orc fetish and slept with orc slaves. It was to the point where she reached the intermediate level in sex arts without having the talent for it! To the Fidelis family, a human supremacist family, it was inexcusable!

The only reason why they tolerated her without banishing or killing her, was because she made them tons of money! However, as a punishment for her misdeeds, she barely had a paltry fixed allowance of 500 silvers a month, a far cry to the worth of the potions she made each month. This was why she needed to rely on her favored brother to buy her things, and he needed to make her happy so that her productivity wouldn't drop. That was why he gave in so easily. Besides, he could always get another slave for pit-fighting. He would only need to wait for a week or two until the next auction.

Consentia approached Mog and reached out to her waist, and pulled out a knife. The knife was made out of ivory and precious metals and even had a shining magic stone embedded in it. It was a magic weapon of a mage.

Vel, Mog's master, said to Mog, "Lower your shirt a bit, reveal your crest to the young miss."

Mog did as told and lowered his shirt, revealing the crest underneath. Consentia, with a swift motion, made a small cut on her thumb, drawing blood. She then placed the still bleeding thumb on the crest, and it hummed in response.

Vel then started to do a silent incantation while Consentia maintained contact with Mog. Slowly, yet steadily, Mog felt his connection to Vel get replaced by a new connection, to one with Consentia. It even felt stronger than before!

After finishing the process, Consentia smiled at Mog. If before, that smile looked like a predator's toothy grin, it now looked like a benevolent saint's gentle smile. This change chilled Mog to the core, but he couldn't do anything about it.

Vel then said, "The slave crest I placed on him is an A-rank one. It would prevent him from breaking it as long as his willpower doesn't reach SS rank or his general stats average reach S-. Also, I added a special function that will make him more loyal and servile to the master. He would feel like he is getting rewarded by interacting with the master. This is extra service from me to you, miss Consentia. Enjoy."

He then left, leaving the rest behind.

Consentia reached out her hand and petted Mog's head as if patting a puppy. To Mog, it actually felt strangely blissful and nice, which chilled him even more! That was not natural!

She asked with a  beautiful smile, "From now on, you are my pet. Now, tell me, what are you?"

Mog felt a change in him, and now, he was... "I am master's... pet."

Consentia said with the same beautiful smile, "That's right, you are my little pet, Mog. Oh, and you can drop that last name of yours. That's a thief's name. From now on, you are just Mog. Is that understood, my cute, little Mog?"

Mog suddenly felt another change in him, as if he just lost something important. He was no longer Mog Quickhand. He was just Mog. He said with a shaky voice, "Yes... Master... I am just Mog..."

Consentia nodded in satisfaction, "Good, good. Now, bark for me."

Mog's eyes twitched. He wanted to resist, but the compelling force was just too strong, "W-Woof..."

Consentia patted Mog's head again, sending mixed waves of contentment and dread in Mog's heart, "Good boy, good boy..."

The two guards who watched this felt both envy and pity for Mog. On the one hand, being treated like this by a beautiful girl like Consentia could be blissful for any straight man, especially since they knew that sex with her was almost guaranteed considering how big of a slut she is. On the other hand, they had to throw their dignity, identity, and honor to enjoy such treatment.

As for Aulus, he only had chills when watching this. She was not just a slut, but a crazy slut. Sending someone to fight to the death in a pit fight was one thing. Stripping him of his identity and honor was even worse in a certain perspective!

Aulus couldn't take it anymore and said to Consentia, "Sis, please restrain yourself. Do it in your room, not here."

Consentia considered for a moment and agreed, "Ok!"

She then turned to Mog again and asked, "Before we leave to your new home, I shall give you one request. As long as it is reasonable, I shall allow it."

Mog didn't hesitate and asked, "Can I go to my old home and retrieve my father's ashes?"

Consentia nodded, "I'll arrange that. I will send you with one of my guards."

Consentia then turned to her brother, "Dear brother, let's go. Come along, my little Mog."

And so, Mog followed his new master with his new identity, his master's pet.

Will you be the exclusive sex partner of a 10 in exchange for losing your identity and dignity?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
26