9. Second Disciple (II)
54.2k 37 445
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian quickly became hard without a touch. Just being seen was enough stimulation. His eyes blanked, his mind was devoid of intelligent thought.

Where am I? What was happening? Is this real life?

He didn't dare move a muscle. He didn't want to leave this strange but alluring dream.

Zhou Ziyun steeled her nerves and extended a petite, well-manicured hand. She grabbed the thick shaft and squeezed lightly. His hips trembled in reaction. She gave an experimental tug, which shot an amazing sensation throughout his body, enough to make him groan.

"Wow..." He uttered.

Her hand was soft and warm. It felt a thousand times better than his own hand. It was like the softest silk. He closed his eyes and savored every sensation.

Zhou Ziyun continued to rub him gently, feeling the heat and power beneath her fingers. She watched him closely, studying his reactions and expressions. She was happy that he was enjoying it so much. She felt a great surge of relief. She had not made the wrong decision.

Drawing from her noble education, she moved on to the next phase of her task. She moved her face closer. She opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and gave the bottom side of that twitching purple head a slow, careful lick.

Chen Wentian sucked in a sharp breath. He had not expected this at all. The shock and pleasure were unlike anything else he had ever experienced. Her tongue was so warm and so very wet. She was firm yet pliant, wrapping around his most sensitive part.

His hips shook suddenly. A familiar feeling rose up, exerting pressure in all directions. He tried to resist, his muscles and his spiritual force holding back the inevitable. She only needed to give him a few more licks and that was all it took.

"Fuck!" Chen Wentian shouted.

He came suddenly. His balls squeezed as everything was released. His dick jerked several times as he shot out strand after strand.

Zhou Ziyun closed her eyes in reflex. She felt something hot and sticky land all over her face. There was so much of it. She couldn't hold back a smile. She had done it. She had satisfied an immortal.

Chen Wentian's eyes were still closed as he enjoyed the residual pleasure. His breathing evened out, slowly coming down from an exciting peak.

"Lord Chen?" Zhou Ziyun asked shyly.

Chen Wentian looked down. He saw her shining, watery eyes staring up at him. She still had one hand on his cock. Strands and globs of white covered her lips, her nose, and even above her brow and forehead. She looked so stunning at that moment, peerless beyond words.

He would forever remember this moment and this scene. It was devastatingly sexy. He even felt some vigor returning. Before he had completely softened, he was already steel hard once more.

"Lord Chen?" Zhou Ziyun asked again.

The uncertainty and slight fear in her voice finally knocked some sense into him. He realized what she had just done. He felt a little bad as he didn't mean to make her do anything. She was a pretty good candidate anyway and he just wanted to test her a little more. However, since everything had happened already, it only made his decision easier.

Chen Wentian leaned down and stroked her cheek, his eyes still clouded with passion. He gave her a reassuring smile, "Ziyun... good, call me master."

Zhou Ziyun felt a giant dam of emotion deep inside her burst open. All the pressure and stress she had to endure over the years melted away. Her entire countenance seemed to evolve and her smile was true and lit up the entire room. She looked deeply into his eyes. Fiery sparks flew between them.

"Master!" She called out.

Without his prompting, she moved her head forward and took his cock into her mouth. Her emotions were finally free and her actions were not stiff like the first time. She worshiped him, giving every detail careful attention with her tongue. She swept around the head sensually and would occasionally tease the hole at the center with the tip.

It was a foreign realm of sensation for Chen Wentian. Something completely new and mind-blowing. He felt her tongue doing fascinating movements around him. It lit every nerve on fire. His excitement was ignited to a painful level, especially having orgasmed only a minute beforehand. His entire dick was extremely sensitive and reacted to the sensual blowjob with another raging buildup of pressure.

Zhou Ziyun let more of the cock deeper into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around the underside and caressing the ridge. She collected more saliva in her mouth and started a back-and-forth motion with her head, letting his magnificent cock slide in and out of her mouth. She let it in deep until the tip touched the back of her mouth and then slid back out until her lips were barely wrapped around the head. Back and forth, she worshiped.

"Oh, baby..." He moaned in excitement.

This time around he kept his eyes open as he stared fiercely at the scene of her sucking his dick energetically. What an amazing girl. She was truly the person who was fated to travel the world with him. He swore silently that he would spare no effort to transform her into an immortal so she could be by his side forever.

"Ziyun, baby...I'm coming!"

He couldn't take it anymore. He tried to suppress the raging dragon but it couldn't be stopped any longer. The sensations were too new and his experience was too little. The orgasm quickly approaching was the strongest in his entire life. It was actually painful, everything was white hot.

Zhou Ziyun quickened her pace, wanting him to have the most earth-shattering orgasm possible!

When he came, Chen Wentian didn't utter a sound but closed his eyes and solely focused on the sensation, on the raging boiling wave sweeping through his entire body. His balls squeezed and squeezed. Every powerful twitch sent renewed shocks across his loins.

She stopped after she felt the first stream hit the back of her mouth. She held his cock on top of her tongue and caressed it. She felt each power jerk as it all flowed into her mouth. It went on and on, continually shooting. Finally, when it stopped, her poor mouth was almost full.

He opened his eyes to see her mouth about to overflow with his seed. Her face still glistened from the previous round. This was an even more powerful image that he would treasure forever.

Zhou Ziyun closed her mouth and swirled her tongue around, it was salty and creamy, but she surprisingly enjoyed the taste, it was her master's treasured essence after all. She carefully swallowed it all in two gulps.

She then gave him a dazzling smile and bowed to the ground. "Disciple Zhou Ziyun, greets master!"

At this moment, Chen Wentian felt as if he was the luckiest man in the entire world.

445