The Corrupted and Risk Classification
819 21 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sc8rnOr.png

THE CORRUPTED CODEX IS HIGHLY

Mb5tVrs.png

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MUST THE CONTENTS OF THE CODEX FALL UNDER THE EYES OF UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL

 

Sc8rnOr.pngZ9HlYQd.png

 

Organized by:

ImpulseWorks

bRrq0Yp.png

Founder of all Corrupted Sites and Facilities

 

Maintained by T-4 Artificer:

Namesake: Enoch

Internal Name: Artificer of Rupturing

Clearance Level: 1

j6j9wDu.png

 

s0A8lEq.png

The Codex aims to provide all relevant and updated information on all Corrupted, suspected Corrupted, and all anomalous entities or objects, whether within 1 of 18 functional Sites ran by ImpulseWorks or otherwise.

It serves as a compendium for all Sites and relevant personnel to investigate and expand with as many entries as possible. It is expected that Overseers and Navigators of our Sites refer to the Corrupted Codex when dealing with a known Corrupted.

pdQnHTP.png

Due to the anomalous, unknown, and nightmarish properties of the Corrupted, this Codex is our most valuable asset and will allow us to better understand these existential entities.

pdQnHTP.png

hK9Wz36.png

It is not exactly known how the Corrupted are created, but they are closely tied with the emotional woes of the living, born from nightmares and traumatic events from the psyche of one or many.

In short, so long as we exist, then so will they. Corrupted can be seen as the twisted reflection of deplorable thoughts and aspirations, manifested into a foul – and usually dangerous – entity.

Due to the complexity of the Corrupted, we have formed a naming scheme that will allow relevant identifications at a single glance, called their ‘Code’.

M85uLHz.png

JslVRCu.png

 

 

EnkOrwZ.png

Threat level determines the danger a Corrupted potentially poses at any given time. There are 7 threat levels + 4 dire threat levels: 11 in total.

ysQQgZw.png

6E4UTSi.png

ZchQeN0.png

 

Relatively safe. You will have to be caught off guard to be injured. Injuries resulting from M-Threat Corrupted can be easily tended to with potions.

 

HAoE6YC.png

2T7DHnJ.png0C4i4QY.png

IMymxLE.png

 

Will cause deep tissue wounds and lethal injuries if underestimated. Like M, dying to these Corrupted are unlikely if proper care is taken. Negative outcome interactions commonly occur on K and M-Threat Corrupted as a result of their general ‘safety’.

 

evfP1gs.png

zRpQaAu.pngWl2JogG.png

FUQJkU2.png

 

Corrupted will slaughter individuals without proper protection or high enough levels. This is only a taste of what truly powerful Corrupted are capable of. Expect death to occur. Elixirs are recommended, and healers become a necessity.

 

Uf35MJ7.png

NXsTsIn.png

bodUWSf.png

yv5kbiP.png

2hgSaB0.png

 

Multiple people will perish to their hands. Corrupted are highly aggressive and unpredictable.

 

KB0IgKD.png

8xXWif5.png8H5cleU.png

PUSpFBB.png

 

Entire villages can be wiped out by a single Corrupted. In Sites, an entire layer can see upwards of a hundred casualties. Halls will be dyed red. Grasslands will drown in blood. For Overseers and Navigators, please utilize the Cognitio Filters well. You will understand why the Corrupted are so dreaded.

 

x58nzhg.png

kQtSfAK.png

dd3Lgyy.png

PprqVjn.png

Ynzjgv0.png

 

Extremely deadly Corrupted. Expect mass devastation and near eradication of all local life. In Sites, all Workers across all Floors and Units must work together to fight off this threat. Those that cannot save themselves ought to be abandoned. The weak masses will breakdown. It will be utter pandemonium.

 

Z1W2C1A.png

szRA6ig.pngDSAKAqX.png

DgykYOr.png

 

The worst threats a Site will ever feasibly face, and the limitation of what people can bare to fight or stand against. Every asset must be utilized. Mass sacrifices will be worth it if the Corrupted can be repelled.

 

A single O-Classed Corrupted can take down an entire Site and devastate the world beyond. In the worst-case scenario, Sites will be forced to initiate ‘Zeroed Horizon’ – a self-destruct sequence that involves the total annihilation of all personnel, the Site, and Corrupted via a black hole.

 

The countless thousands beyond will be thankful of their invisible savior. We are sure of it.

ITG3try.png

JqLBHej.png

e1onOl6.png

 

fbvgJ8x.png

mcLh8aV.png

 

Corrupted of this level will exert an area of control that will begin to change the world itself at a localized scale. Death toll will be in the 10’s of thousands.

ywgNHKI.pngl36Uewk.png

dRETZ1t.png

 

Entire nations will fall. Species will disappear. Significant changes in the ecosystem, topology and geography will be made by the Corrupted. Death toll will exceed 100,000.

FoG8EqW.pngWfjLU2w.png

Es0g7Az.png

 

Entire countries will be devastated. This is a threat that only the founders of the Ateliers – the Beholders – may stand a chance against. The damage done will be unrecoverable. If left alone, then expect the world to fall.

Ao1z6Rs.pngdEecl7W.png

IU6NPjL.png

 

The end of our existence. Not even the Beholders will be able to fend them. We will perish. There is nothing we can do but await the inevitable.

UW3QYcu.pngnXGGxEm.png


6QEFjsc.pngzUNpgKc.pnga6V0aYw.png8cwKDIj.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.pngM2fvkQz.png

23