M-Id-01-00 “Essence of Light”
450 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6E4UTSi.png

M-Id-01-00

“Essence of Light”

pN22G0q.png

To not be mistaken for an apple.”

2T7DHnJ.png

Risk Classification

ZchQeN0.png

2T7DHnJ.png

Affinity: Undetermined

ZE4MGhN.png

2T7DHnJ.png

Attribute: Identity (Suspected)

Wtqi25e.png

2T7DHnJ.png

Origin: Nil     Status: Site O-Z0  (Previously G-Z1: Terminated, Unconfirmed)

2T7DHnJ.png6E4UTSi.pngfbvgJ8x.png

 

State of 01-00 is unknown after the fate of Site G-Z1 following its ‘Zeroed Horizon’.

 

fbvgJ8x.png2T7DHnJ.png

Description: 01-00 is a particularly bright speck of light attached to the end of a dead, withered branch. From a distance and through the Cognito Filters, the light can be mistaken for an apple.

01-00 frequently shifts its form when viewed through the Cognition Terminal (See in the Reports section). It is speculated to be a quasi-sapient entity with abstract forms. Little is unfortunately known about 01-00’s nature, physical make (if it even truly possesses one), or intentions.

01-00 is considered to be amongst the first ever known and studied Corrupted. However, all data pertaining to 01-00 no longer exists after the destruction of G-Z1, becoming OZ-0.

2T7DHnJ.png5TzMfxS.png

 

Site O-Z0 has now been reinstated as G-Z7.

 

5TzMfxS.png2T7DHnJ.png

Interaction Preferences:

Positive Outcomes:

Identity Interactions

  • Talking to the entity.
  • Imparting wisdom.
  • Revealing personal experiences.
  • Describing the world.

2T7DHnJ.png

Negative Outcomes:

Identity Interactions

  • Ignoring the entity.
  • Imparting false wisdom.
  • Offloading trauma and ill experiences.
  • Belittling it.
  • Telling it that it is now allowed to see the world.

2T7DHnJ.png

Nihilism Interactions

  • Attempting to shade all in a bad light.
  • General negativity and bitterness.

2T7DHnJ.png

Distress level Counter:

w54Njca.png

Most Positive: 12-15

PxyG6z3.png

gDxKan6.png

Positive: 10-11

PuxXFfw.png

qKIpGm0.png

Neutral: 7-9

jG8TEfk.png

P2dU4oC.png

Negative: 2-6

5QUrqct.png

gtSedAx.png

Most Negative: 1

pdQnHTP.png

RkciElw.png

Imminent Containment Breach: 0 (Unknown).

QkjDKlO.png2T7DHnJ.png

Materials: No known materials have been produced or harvested from 01-00.

2T7DHnJ.png

Managemental Procedures/Protocols: 01-00 is to be kept in an enclosure no larger than 6m3 with very minimal to no maintenance required. Enclosure is to be fitted with a pane of transparent material (20% glass, 40% acrylic, 40% Caldera Industries and CogitO low grade structural blend for reinforcement).

01-00 has no known alternative states as of recording. Corrupted is to be observed by Workers on the allocated Floor simultaneously with the Overseer and Navigator. Administrative Level Employees (Clearance Level 3-2) may be granted temporary access to auxiliary scrying crystals to observe any abnormalities.

Due to its generally safe nature, there are no known suppression or subjugation protocols in place. For smooth operations, it is advised that Workers that enter the enclosure are to ensure that:

  • They do not bear hostility to 01-00.
  • Do not touch any of 01-00’s forms, whether they can see it or not.
  • Avoid the urge to ‘eat’ 01-00.
  • All Workers have their eyes checked upon entry and exit for any changes.

2T7DHnJ.png

Story/Origin: Unknown.

2T7DHnJ.png

Records/Reports:

Shape Shifting Anomaly

The report will focus on the shapes, entities, and forms 01-00 has been observed to take, dubbed as ‘Aberrations of light’ through the Cognito Filter.

  • Overseer observed 01-00 morph into what appeared to be a wingless bird.
  • Passing Employees have reported that 01-00 ‘never transforms’ in spite of what is written in reports by the Navigator.
  • 01-00 rarely assumes a humanoid form resembling a child between 7-9 years old.
  • Reports have witnessed younger variations.
  • 01-00 may assume a form that exceeds its enclosure but will never ‘leak’ through the materials.
  • 01-00 has been seen to cease shedding ‘light’ in the presence of a distressed Worker or Employee, instead of becoming brighter or assuming a form through the Cognito Filter in what is believed to be an attempt to cheer them up.
  • 01-00 is one of the very few Corrupted that can bypass or interact with the Cognito Filters.

2T7DHnJ.png

Obliteration: Zeroed Horizon [???]

It is unknown if the Corrupted perished along with the Site. A reinstatement order has been made. However –

2T7DHnJ.pngXMt2WDC.png

On behalf of our Abyssal Mother, the situation is rather complicated to include. Apologies to all curious Navigators and Overseers. To the off chance that this mattered to you… Good luck.

 

- Enoch, The Artificer of Rupturing (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

XMt2WDC.pngPxyG6z3.png

Note: CognitO/Cognition Filters are simply an Atelier Item/device created by the Atelier CogitO which protects its user from all visual and auditorial phenomena that may trigger distress. They are mandatory for all Sites as per our partnership, and as one of our sponsors.

This includes and is not limited to: blood, wounds, death, bodies, massacres, genitals, memetic agents and other Corrupted phenomena.

 

Remember. There is no shortage of Workers and Employees.

Overseers and Navigators? Not so much.

PxyG6z3.png6E4UTSi.png


weSkjsk.pnga6V0aYw.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.png

10