??-??-??-00-00 “The Voice From Beyond the Void”
438 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TLiYOKC.png06ZpeUy.png

??-??-??-00-00

“The Voice From Beyond the Void”

rcHrjEO.png

< Whose voice do you hear amongst the ticking? >

487nvJ5.png

Risk Classification

mrBDk3E.png

487nvJ5.png

Affinity: Undetermined

ZE4MGhN.png

487nvJ5.png

Attribute: Undetermined

RaF9ZiN.png

487nvJ5.png

Origin: Unknown     Status: [REDACTED]

487nvJ5.png
TLiYOKC.pngWfjLU2w.png

All knowledge of 00-00 is under constant scrutiny.

Information must not be known to the public.

Breach of terms will result in immediate action by the Arbiter.

 

– The Abyssal Mother, Beholder of ImpulseWorks (Founder, Clearance Level 0)

WfjLU2w.png487nvJ5.pngXMt2WDC.png

The following information is heavy edited, audited and regulated. The true knowledge of 00-00 must never be contained within the ‘Collection’ or the ‘Corrupted Codex’. As a result, an abridged version has taken its place.

 

Be careful with what you do with this information, dear Navigator/Overseer.

 

We are watching.

 

– Samyaza, The Artificer of Altercation (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

XMt2WDC.png487nvJ5.png

Description: The Voice From Beyond The Void (00-00) is a phenomenon more than it is a Corrupted. 00-00 may speak to anyone at any moment of their life with no known reason, usually taking the form of a female voice accompanied by an ominous ticking.

Little else is known about 00-00; if it can speak in different voices or if it has a physical form.

00-00 has the tendency to speak with healers, most commonly those that receive life-threatening injuries or who are on the verge of breaking down. It is a rare occurrence All attempts to recreate the environments to lure 00-00 is strictly prohibited and punishable by Condemnation.

00-00 has been described to utter words of assurances, offer bargains, or reinforce biases of those that hears its voice. It is currently unknown how 00-00 knows the history, past, aspirations and all relevant information of those it speaks to.

Due to the nature of the Voice From Beyond the Void, it is impossible to contain or study it. 00-00 may also manifest itself into certain mediums, only observable by those it wishes to interact with.

487nvJ5.pngXMt2WDC.png

Mandatory warning.

 

– Ifrit, Artificer of Annihilation (T-4 Artificer, Clearance Level 0)

XMt2WDC.png487nvJ5.png

Managemental Procedures/Protocols: 00-00 in general does not possess any specific protocols outside of Nexus personnel. Moons and Stars that experience symptoms are to be administered high doses (500ml) of Serum G as soon as possible via injection. 1000ml of Serum G through an oral route of Moon displays high levels of Defence stats or resistance.

If all else fails, please refer to the Infected Moon/Star Protocol.

487nvJ5.pngWfjLU2w.png

The Infected Moon/Star Protocol is an escalation emergency order in response to an ‘Infected’ Moon or Star. ImpulseWorks themselves will dispatch Eclipses to assess the suspected infected Moon or Star before eliminating them upon their discretion.

If you suspect a Moon or Star, or an employee of interacting with 00-00, then please alert M-A1 personnel immediately – Code Black.

WfjLU2w.png487nvJ5.png

Story/Origin: Unknown.

487nvJ5.png

Records/Reports: Eradicated from the Collection and the Corrupted Codex following the Arbiter’s precautions.

Spoiler

p2gBkSV.png

What will you do with this information?

Hey.

Aren’t you sick and tired of them always hiding things away from you?

Poor you.

You deserve more than this.

I can change all that.

Just listen to my voice.

And enjoy the ticking wonder.

 

– ???

p2gBkSV.png

[collapse]

487nvJ5.pngTLiYOKC.png


weSkjsk.pnga6V0aYw.pngS8uX05M.pngvA693tv.pngj2Y9yS2.png

9