60 – Brighter Days
905 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Jackie woke up feeling much more relaxed than she had the prior day. She saw Dave had already gotten up and was in the middle of his morning workout. She smiled, rather than getting out of bed she decided to enjoy the show. He was half naked while going through them so she could see the ripples of most of his movements as he went through all the exercises.

His workout didn’t last long. Even with the added weights for additional resistance he still managed to get through them much quicker than when he first started working out. These days it was almost more of a warmup than a full workout. That required specialised equipment at the gym now. He had gotten used to it and it became a nice relaxing start of the day for him.

When he finished Jackie came up behind him wrapping her arms around him. He could feel her breasts pressing against his bare back.

“Mmm good morning baby,” she said.

He smiled. “Feeling better?” He asked. 

She smiled back. “So much better. Definitely after last night,” she said with a chuckle.

He turned around in her arms wrapping his own around her moving in for a kiss.

She turned her face away. “No, my morning breath stinks,” she said in embarrassment.

He rolled his eyes and kissed her on the cheek instead. “I bet you don’t,” he retorted.

She didn’t give in though and instead placed her hand on his chest paving him away. “Just go get ready she said,” pushing him towards the bedroom door.

He nodded. "Ok, but don't go down before me," he said. He was still a little worried about how his father would react after she hadn't spent the night with him.

After a quick shower he was surprised to see his father already up.

An empty bowl with the remains of cereal in it was left carelessly on the breakfast table with a milk bottle standing next to it. His father was already done eating his own breakfast and getting ready to head to his gym. It seemed he was taking his preparation for his next match more serious than usual after all after his recent loss and falling behind on his training.

Thankfully he actually left before Jackie even got downstairs. Dave almost felt like laughing. His father though he would work very hard training without distractions until his next match, beat his next opponent and regaining his reputation before returning to set his home life back in order by putting his son and wife in their rightful places.

However Dave knew that was simply impossible. No matter how hard he trained as long as his body exceeded what it could sustain without the ability Dave stole from him he would be losing progress no matter how hard he worked on it. He was just wasting his time. Meanwhile Dave would actually continue experiencing the growth of that very same ability. If his father thought last time was just an unfortunate accident when Dave pushed him soon enough even in the best conditions he wouldn't be a match for his son anymore.

Dave sighed and cleaned up the mess his father had left. His had never thought about how his actions negatively affected others. Either that or he did and enjoyed it. He wasn't sure.

Jackie came down not much later fully cleaned up and ready for the day.

He smiled at her causing a light blush to dust her cheeks.

"Is he still in bed?" she asked curiously.

Dave shook his head. "No, he actually left to train already," he explained.

"Really?" she asked in surprise.

He shrugged. "I just saw him leave," he said.

She sighed in relief.

Dave smirked. "It seems he will be entirely focused on training to win his next match since he has already fallen behind after dealing with his two hospital stays and concussion recovery," he said.

This brought a smile to her lips. "Hmmm... that would be nice," she murmured.

He walked over wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a tight hug and kissed her softly. "We only have to hold on for a little longer," he reassured her.

She nodded tucking her head into his chest and breathing in deeply after the kiss ended. They enjoyed each others warmth for a few moments before she breathed in deeply. "Ok. Let me get breakfast and lunch started for you," she said with determination.

He smiled watching her prepare breakfast and lunch for him like a good little wife. 'So cute,' he thought.

He felt a lot better heading to school this morning without the worries regarding his father looming over his head which made for a much more pleasant morning run.

He actually ran in to Ms. Samoine in the school grounds. 

A small smile was on the corner of her lips. "You're looking happier than usual. I hope you didn't forget about the test," she said.

He smirked. With his new ability he got from sleeping with Kate he had finally been able to get caught up with all the classes. At least for the content that was in the books for those classes. "I wouldn't dream of it Ms. Samoine," he said.

She chuckled. "Well we'll have to see about that," she said playfully before heading off.

Dave gulped watching her shapely ass sway in that slightly too tight pencil skirt as she walked off. 'What I wouldn't give to get a chance to see her out of those skirts she wears, able to see her ass in all its glory,' he thought to himself while admiring the view.

He didn't see the smirk playing on her lips as she noticed his focus on her ass as she walked off.

When he finally walked into class himself the entire class went quiet as they all stared at him before some started whispering. He would need some time to adjust to not being completely ignored by everyone except for the bullies.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Bad Omens - Various Tracks

42