Diving Deep Part 1
3.9k 10 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

12+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Fuck…” Tomoya was not happy. She had gone through all the blueprints that Hajime had created, but not a single one of them made any sense to her. “Well… I can’t make guns or bullets, but I can at least make swords. How did Hajime miss out on so many interesting ores?”

In the fox girl’s hand was a long, dark purple sword with a red line running through it. The thing about this sword was that after she made it, it became something she had never imagined. She could inject her mana into it, and it would change shape by her thoughts alone. To do this, she found an ore called pixie ore. It was purple in color, hence the color of her sword, but it was a kind of ore that changed shape at will. To fix the fact that such an ore was weak, she found another ore called glasinthia. A hard-to-say name, but it was a kind of ore hundreds of times stronger than the kind Hajime used.

This ore, at first glance, was brittle, but once you injected it with mana, it would become so hard that it could shatter anything. With a refined edge at a microscopic level, it could slice through anything with a simple poke. What brought this all together was another ore called magite that she mixed into the batch as well, which allowed her to channel her abilities through it. This pretty much made it an elemental sword.

“I can’t really do much else. At least the flash bangs and other grenades were easy to make. But the gun and bullets make no sense.” She had tried to make bullets, but she ended up blowing up Donner. So the gun was now gone. She could only sigh and try to make a sword, but what she created was beyond her expectations.

“Time to level up! Unlike Hajime, who went floor to floor as quickly as possible, I will clean each floor out and get as many levels as I can. Level 200 is my goal!” Pumping her fists, the white foxtail on her backside swayed back and forth. Her pure white hair that went down to her thighs and the two fox ears that twitched in excitement danced on her head.

She took the clothing she made from the hide that was left over from Hajime’s hunts and put it on. She disliked the robes she came in but stuck them back into her inventory just in case. She also washed the blood off her feet with the ambrosia. A waste for sure, but she couldn’t take any more. That was, after all, Hajime’s blood and brain matter.

With things set, she put everything she had gotten into her inventory and carried her sword in hand. “I feel much more free in these new clothes. Luckily, I was able to make something worthwhile.”

A pair of shorts that went down to just above mid-thigh, a belly shirt that was more of a wrap than a shirt that covered her modest mounds, and a coat that went down to her waist. All of which were mixed with glasinthia and pixie ore. A perfect armor. She could form it into any shape she pleased because she transmuted the ore into the hide she used to make her clothing. This also got rid of any funky smell they had. She could also use it as a weapon in times of need since she could make spikes come out of it as well or even turn the sleeves into blades.

“Loli Vamp, here I come!” Tomoya let out a kind of war cry as she walked through the tunnels. Luckily, she did have one map. This map was something Hajime left behind, which mapped out all of the tunnels he had searched already.

As she walked, she couldn’t help but notice that even though it should be very dark in this place, she could see quite well. “Is this because of my race?” Tomoya pursed her lips. She soon came across a rabbit that was feasting on its kill.

She took a deep breath before stomping her foot and using supersonic step. With her sword raised, she quickly slashed out and chopped down, cutting the rabbit’s head off. The stupid rabbit didn’t even have time to react before its head flew through the air.

“Geh… I need to eat this to gain levels, right?” Frowning slightly, Tomoya skinned the rabbit, crushed a pepper ore she found, and sprinkled it on the meat before using her lightning field to roast the rabbit.

“It really is bad…. But at least the pepper is helping…” Tomoya’s expression was not good as she munched on the rabbit meat. Sadly, it was not enough to make her level up. She could only continue her trek through the dungeon floor and clear it out before heading to the next floor.

Tomoya had no idea how many days had passed. She looked at the stairs leading down and took a deep breath. “There is not much information on what to expect on these floors, so I can only hope I can get past them without needing to do a reset.”

After everything, Tomoya did not want to lose her current progress. She had already learned quite a bit about how to fight with her sword. She did not know if she had any kind of grace to her attacks, but she was sure they were quite amateurish. Although, this did not mean she was going to give up so easily. She even gained a new special skill, which seemed to be her own personal skills. What she did find funny, though, was that she had found many different kinds of monsters that did not appear in any of the works, which helped boost her level to 25. She wondered if this was because this was an actual reality or what, but it helped her get powerful enough to have a little bit of confidence on the next floor.

Tomoya opened her guidebook, which now had words written in it, words she had written herself, each one detailing the ins and outs of each monster she had killed, and even a double page with a more detailed map of the floor she was on. After scribbling a few lines with an ore she found, that was kind of like graphite. She put the guidebook away and stepped on the steps leading down. “No time like the present.”

[Host]: Sakagami Tomoya
[Gender]: Female
[Age]: ??
[Level]: 25

[Current World]: Arifureta

[Evolution] One-Tailed Fox

[Stats]
[Strength]: 925
[Vitality]: 925
[Defense] 925
[Agility]: 780
[Magic Power]: 725
[Magic Defense]: 725
[Charm] 340

[Skills]
{Transmute} {Ore Appraisal} {Precision Transmutation} {Ore Perception} {Ore Desynthesis} {Ore Synthesis} {Mana Manipulation} {Iron Stomach} {Lightning Field} {Air Dance} {Aero-Dynamic} {Supersonic Step} {Gale Claw} {Language Comprehension}

[Special Skills]
{Click} {Charm++} {World Hop} {Swordsmanship}

161