Chapter 3
587 6 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I have just finished watching the first episode of the Solo Leveling anime. What are you thoughts about it? I like the scenes which were used to introduce many characters in the first episode and the risk of being a hunter.

Meanwhile Clark who was listening to their talk in his room simply nodded his head while saying, "You are right Ma and Pa. I am your son." With determination in his voice. Clark slowly moved toward his bed and carefully sat on it without exerting much force from his feet. He closes the light of his room and gets into the sheets. 

As he layed in the bed, he released a deep breath and said, "Continue" to the system in his mind. The blue screen appeared in front of him immediately. The screen has two words written on it: Status Screen And About System

Clark looked around in his room and saw that there was no light from the system panel in his room. He first decided to check his system because like every other transmigration the transmigrator would gain an over powered system when they transmigrate into another world which would help them to rule the world. "Or might betray the host of the system." Clark said in amusement.

He hoped that he would also gain an overpowered system which would help him in this DC world. Many people will question why he needs an over powered system while he is literally Man of Steel. Well to answer your question there are many things which his enemies or Batman could use against him to kill, injure or trap him. He knew Batman might become his enemy when he started killing some people due to his moral code of no killing of anyone.

But he knew he had to kill some people otherwise they would become a bigger threat to him or to his family. "I might be able to convince Batman to change his ways of dealing with criminals. But how will I judge who lives or who dies? But some guys needed to be killed like Joker. And also Amanda Waller, she might become a threat to my family. I also need to deal with the satellite so they can't find me. Another thing added to the list of work. Now, I will think about good and bad in future. And what I was thinking, yes weaknesses of Kryptonian and the system."

The two biggest weaknesses of Superman are kryptonite and magic. He needs to change that as soon as possible with the help of the system. But all the hopes he had for an over powered system crashed down when the words "Welcome To The System:- The Comic Maker" appeared on the system panel.

Clark could not help but curse in his mind for this useless system. How will he defeat Darkseid and his Omega Beam with this system? By making him read a Chinese comic which will never end or making him cough blood by face slapping and cliche scenarios. 

Clark didn't know anymore as he was about to check his status screen a note appeared on the system panel which was showing information about the system. The note read as The Comic Maker System allows the host to draw a comic from its library. After publishing the comic book to its half and end, the host will get three random items or skills from the comic book's world he had drawn. It can be anything except living things.

Reading this, a smile appeared on Clark's face. He started to think about the items or skills he could get from the comic books. While he had not read many comic books in his previous life, he knew that nearly all the superhero movies or series are adaptations of comic books. His thoughts were wandering to Thor's hammer or stormbreaker, Doctor Strange magic book, Iron man cosmic armor and many more things like Infinity gauntlet but would it work in the DC universe.

He didn't know but he will find out about it. He stopped his train of thoughts when the text on the system panel changed. All his happy thoughts were changed into saddened ones.

Note:


1. Item refers to a person's exclusive bloodline and thing in the comic book.


2. You will only get rewards after publishing the entire comic to its middle and end.


3. You can only select three comics at once to draw and will only be able to select the other one after completing the first one from the library of the system.


4. Items (Materialistic thing) will appear in the system inventory which you can easily access by simply thinking about inventory. You cannot use inventory to store any other item or things. And the powers or skill you will get after finishing a comic you can claim them in the reward box.

After reading the third point about only being able to draw three comics at 1 time Clark could not help but feel like the system was playing a joke on him. Just when he was thinking about drawing all the comics, not all but at least 10 which will at least give him two to three powerful items and skills, the system came with a countermeasure to stop him from abusing his superpower to draw many comics at once.

But at least the system allowed him to draw three comic books at the same time. Now all he has to do is choose carefully the comic book he has to draw which would give him powerful items or skills. Clark could not help but smile when he thought about the sandman comic. In his previous life he had watched the sandman show on Netflix which was adapted from the comic books. Nearly all the characters of the sandman are professant in magic which will be very helpful to him.

But there is also a chance of getting a bad item or skill. He decided to draw the comic book now, as he raised his hand and put it on the table beside his bed. His hand simply passed through the table but before the table could make any more noise he stopped it. He pulled back his hand from the table.

He sighed again. It has been 3 hours 2 minutes 16 seconds since his arrival in this DC universe. And he had already sighs many times. As for the time he remembered he didn't know how he knew that but it was like a basic thing to him.

Clark knew that he had the responsibility of Earth on his shoulder but for now he needed a sleep. This day has been a roller coaster ride for him as he transmigrated into the body of one of the strongest beings in the universe then accepting mom and dad and now the arrival of this peculiar system. He didn't know who made the system but he was going to use it fully to make himself more powerful.

He wasn't going to be like the protagonist who doesn't believe or use the system. But he will not entirely depend on it for his development. He will seek knowledge and power and gain it through his efforts. He needs to find someone who can teach him magic.

He knew of four-five people who can do magic in DC. The first one is Zatanna but the question is how he will find her and could she be trusted?

The second person is John Constantine but he could not be trusted because of his antics and he was the one who put Superman to sleep in the Injustice Comics.

The third person is Etrigan who is a demon inside a human and demons can't be trusted. The fourth one is Dr. Fate but if he saw his soul then he might capture him so no. And the last one is the one who manipulates Batman's memory, to manipulate Batman's memory it's not a small feat, yes he is thinking about Raven. And she is also the daughter of the demon king.

All the people he remembered can't be trusted so how will he learn magic? That's the biggest question? What if DC also had a school where they teach magic like MCU. He needs to find out but maybe. He just knew about League Of Assassins from the movies. Heck he even had more knowledge about MCU than DC in his mind right now but where he will use it.

Maybe it's just a dream of his that he had created for himself in his mind but before thinking about that he decided to check his status screen. He needed to know about himself. Clark called the system with a thought and the system screen appeared in front of him again. But this time it had written something on his panel which brought a smile on his face.

The words on the system panel were "Congratulations for the system. Here is your starter gift." 

"Open starter gift." Clark quickly said in his mind and a reward box appeared on the screen. The reward box started to shake on the system panel as it was about to burst open. The reward box opened and a description appeared on the system panel about the skill or item he had gotten from the starter gift.

But before Clark could read it, a massive headache started which caused him to lose his consciousness without giving him a chance to cry in pain. He simply passed out on his bed in the position he was laying. As Clark slumped down on the bed changes started to happen. 

While Clark was unconscious on the bed many events were taking place in the universe. General Zod and his followers were searching planets for anything which will help them recreate Krypton. They were released from the Phantom Zone 7 years ago and all of them watched the destruction of Krypton in front of their eyes.

The home they tried to save by taking over the government but they failed and now their home was destroyed. But they didn't accept defeat. They started to look for another ship or anything which will help them survive in space.

In another place Bruce has been approached by a mysterious man who offered to help him. Bruce was debating in his mind whether he should accept that man's offer or not for help. It has been five months and he has seen the truth about society and people.

While Bruce was thinking about the offer Lex was helping his father in the family business. He was very interested in the business and had many ideas which could help their company to take over Wayne's Company while Bruce was absent. He knew that this was the best time to gain a strong holding in Gotham but his dad won't agree with him. Saying that they got their hands full from Metropolis.

If you like reading this chapter then colour the heart red ❤️ and give this fanfic a rating.

19