Chapter 3
617 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kira hugged me tight. “Yay!!!! I’m gonna make you look so pretty!!! Stay still!” Her eyes glowed and suddenly I couldn’t move, no matter how hard I tried to squirm.

“Jessie told me the kind of girls she likes a bit ago...so I guess I’ll just make you look like that!”

Her eyes sparkled and glowed intensely.

“She said that she likes a girl with soft sweet kissable lips, hazel eyes, blonde hair, a sweet pretty voice, freckles, soft delicate hands, wide holdable hips, a heart shaped booty, and not too big boobies hehe...here we go!!” Kira exclaimed and snapped her fingers.

I saw my body start to glow and felt a tingle all over.

Suddenly I saw the hair on my head bursting out as the color changed from brown to blonde.

My face shifted to become softer and rounder, my lips became soft and more sensitive.

my eyelashes grew as my features became explicitly feminine.

I blinked as my eyes watered and turned a beautiful hazel color.

I felt my shoulders and back crack and shift as I let out a groan that started low but became high soft and airy as my Adam’s Apple vanished. I felt my hands and feet becoming smaller as my spine snapped curved. I started moaning softly as my hips and butt expanded alongside my chest. My eyes grew wide as I felt my insides churning and changing to my new plumbing whilst my penis sucked up inside me leaving a vagina in its place.

My breathing finally slowed and I fell on my hands and knees feeling weak.

I looked up at Kira as she pushed my long hair behind my ear so she could see my face.

“Omg! You look so pretty!!!!” She yelled.

I blushed so much...wait why was I blushing? I-I’m not pretty!!...am I?

“I-is it over?” I asked still trying to catch my breath hearing my sweet soprano voice for the first time.

“Hmmm..I don’t think so! Your clothes don’t really fit anymore... here!” Suddenly I saw the concert t shirt I was wearing shift in to a crop sweater with a rainbow stripe across my chest. My jeans creaked as the expanded to fit my hips and hug my legs. I felt my underwear change in to lace panties and could feel a bra crawling up my back and clasping itself on my bouncy chest. Finally I felt my ear lobes get pierced then heal rapidly as a belly ring and a choker appeared on my body.

“Okay! I think you can move now!” Kira said booping my nose. I fell backwards to the floor from how tired I felt.

“Are you okay???” She asked.

“Y-yeah..!” I squeaked.

I pinched myself just to make sure this wasn’t a dream.

“I-I’m really a girl!! Holy shit!” I said sitting up my breasts jiggling.

“Hehe Yeah! You look so beautiful!...Wanna see??” She smiled at me.

“S-sure kiddo.” I said blushing still recovering from what had just happened.

A full size mirror appeared in the room and Kira helped me stand up. She smiled and said.

“Go take a look!!!” Kira said excitedly.

I slowly walked trying to adjust to my new center of balance. Then I saw her...well me? I...I look beautiful.

Every move the girl in the mirror made were my movements. I was stunned.

“What do you think?” Asked Kira.

“I-I...I’m gorgeous...” I said blushing.

“Hehe Yeah you are Nicole!” She smiled.

“Nicole?” I asked.

“Yeah! I hope that’s okay to call you...Nick doesn’t really sound right for such a pretty girl hehehe.” She hugged me and I smiled.

“Actually...Nicole has a 

nice ring to it.” I said, hugging Kira.

43