Chapter 4
506 9 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So...what now kiddo?” I asked still unsure of Kira's plans.

“Well...would you wanna video chat with Jessie?” I blushed with a smile. “Y-yeah...but won’t she not know who I am?” I asked shyly crossing my arms over my breasts.

“Don’t worry! I’ll explain. She actually knows about my magic! I showed her before she left for moms!” She smiled as she pulled out her computer and called her sister.

I hid out of frame shaking with anxiety as the call rang. Then Jess picked up.

“Hey peanut!!!! How are you!?” Said Jess.

“I’m good!!! I was just showing Nicole my powers!” Kira exclaimed.

“Nicole?I heard Nick was watching you tonight hehe...where is he?”

Kira turned the screen to face me and I covered up my face. Then it hit Jess.

“Did you...Is that you Nick?” She asked. I couldn’t stop blushing and shyly said

“Y-yeah it’s me....” I stuttered.

“Kira...why is Nick a girl?” Jess asked hesitantly.

“Well....remember when you said you liked girls only...Nicole and I played truth or dare and she said she really liked you so I... I turned Nick into your dream girl...” she smiled proudly.

“I-is that true?” Jess looked at me concerned.

“Y-yes it’s true.... I...” I started sobbing.

“I’m so sorry I know this is so weird and I...” I kept choking up.

“Kira, bring me there please.” I heard Jess say. I saw a bright light appear next to me through my watery vision.

 I couldn’t stop sobbing, I was so scared she’d hate me when suddenly I heard Jessie’s sweet voice.

“Shhhhh it’s okay honey.” I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked up I saw Jess. She hugged me and wiped away my tears holding my hand. “You really did all of this for me???” She asked still worried and confused.

“Well...y-yeah...I have always really liked you and I-I know this is a bit extreme and so new and weird for both of us...Kira just wanted me to be happy and I-I’m sorry!...” I said crying into her chest. Jess held me tight in her arms. It was so calming. I’ve cried with her before after being bullied but this felt different...it just felt right.

Once I stopped crying she wiped away my tears and put her hand under my chin so she could see my face.

She was smiling and blushing

“I...I didn’t know you liked me that much...I was going to tell you I’m gay I promise...I was just so scared to. I’m sorry I didn’t say something sooner.” She sighed and I brushed her hair behind her ear.

“Jess, I am so proud of you for being yourself...You are so strong. I understand and it’s okay if you don’t want me to stay like this or if you don’t want to uh...I...if this is too much or..if iiIMMMmmmMmmppph!” I was interrupted by Jess kissing and straddling me as she brushed my long hair through her fingers.

I found myself wrapping my arms around her and giving in to her kiss. Her lips were so soft and her tongue tasted so sweet. She held me up against her breasts as hers brushed up against mine.

Finally after a few minutes of kissing she let me go and smiled as I blushed speechless.

“I..I really like you Nick...sorry uh, Nicole hehe. Cute name for a pretty girl.” I was still in shock.

“Kira had me play truth or dare as well which is how she found out that I’m a lesbian...she made my folks totally okay with it but...I told her how scared I was to tell you...l..” She held my hand and smiled.

“....Nobody has ever cared about me as much as you do Nicole. You are truly my best friend... If you want to be a boy again I understand but....I uh...after hearing how you feel about me...I was thinking maybe if you stay like this, if you’d be my girlfriend?” Her cheeks were bright red.

“I....I never thought I’d say this but...Yes. I’d love to be your girlfriend.” I smiled and we locked lips once more. We started moaning softly as we ran our hands up and down each other’s body.

Jess got up after a few moments and asked.

“Nicole...is it okay if I make a couple changes?” I nodded and Jess walked over to her sister.

“Kira baby, do you think you could make it so mom knows I’m here?” Kira nodded.

“Could you also make it so everyone thinks Nicole has always been a girl? Except us obviously.”

“Yeah!” Kira said as her eyes glowed and we all held our heads as memories of my girl life flooded our heads. Jess and I looked through my photos to find pictures of us kissing and us at pride parades and proms.

We laughed as we kept kissing and snuggling. We Looked over to see Kira asleep on the couch so Jess brought her up to bed and then came back down stairs kissing me and fondling me till we fell asleep.

I woke up on the pull out couch holding Jess in my arms. She rolled over and kissed me softly while cupping my breasts with her hands and wrapping her legs around my waist pulling me close. Looking down at her hands on my boobs, I was definitely still a girl and honestly.

...I don’t think I’d want it any other way

39