Chapter 44 – Fount of Virility. I turned into a snack?!
2.3k 23 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same night, after intense lovemaking, Daylily slept soundly while Cornelia snuggled next to Tenta, satisfied and spent.

"Hey... Tenta?" Cornelia spoke.

"Yes?" Tenta asked.

"I'm a bit... Worried." Cornelia said.

"About what?" Tenta looked at her.

"It's about everyone's evolution direction," Cornelia warily said. "Currently, including me, there are five girls. I am a Lust Demon, so I need your semen for survival. Daylily wants your semen because it tastes good. Sierra has become a Vampire, and Vampires prefer softer vitality like yours. When Roberta stops giving her high-level blood, she will seek other sources because she hates low-level monster blood. If you give her some of your blood, she might enter Vampiric Lust and want to join us in our night activities. Alex is a female goblin with a very high sex drive, so she might want to 'borrow' you. And now there is Cleo... possibly accepting Vysanke's gift. Although most monster girls don't require semen to survive, their libido is also very high. I'm afraid that it would be too much for you..."

"Wow... I didn't think about that." Tenta honestly replied. "Are you even fine with me sleeping with more women?"

"As long as I am satisfied... I don't mind anymore." Cornelia honestly said.

"You're an angel," Tenta said, hugging Cornelia tighter. However, his brain was also moving fast.

"How am I supposed to satisfy all of them?" He asked himself.

Satisfying Cornelia is one thing. Daylily joining was unexpected, but Tenta satisfied them both, barely. However, what about three more girls? Each of them is a monster girl with a high libido.

"If I need to satisfy all of them... I'll become a dry calamari..." Tenta shivered.

He never imagined the day that the legendary 'Death By Snu Snu' was a valid threat... Until now.

"Maybe I should consider using that Rule 34 additional class to get something to survive this... Since I don't think my general sexual classes would be enough..." Tenta thought. "Maybe something that boosts semen production or sexual stamina? Maybe relating to vitality? Anything that can help me avoid being a dry squid?"

With that thought, Tenta brainstormed on what class would be the most suitable, but he only had an idea, not anything solid. However, he got a general idea down.

"Alright... Let's try making it! Rule 34! Make me a new class!" Tenta exclaimed in his mind.

{Rule 34 has been activated.} A polite male voice sounded. {Greetings, fellow Man Of Culture. I am a manifestation of Rule 34, and I shall assist in creating the perfect class for you according to your requirements.}

"Oh... Nice! Can you answer any questions?" Tenta asked.

{Only if they are explicitly related to creating your class. Please state your requirements, Sir.} The voice replied.

"Well, that's something... I need to replenish my bodily fluids, improve their quality, store more, and restore my energy. Bonus if it can also provide support." Tenta gave his requirements.

{Sir, Succubus's Toy class covers most of these requirements. Is it perhaps not enough?} The voice curiously asked.

"It does provide some help... But the bonuses are sadly not enough. Even if I reach lvl 10 in the skills, I would only receive a 100% bonus. I need to provide for a thirsty Lust Demon and a gluttonous semen-loving Pixie, and I am already sucked dry. What would happen if I added a Vampiress, A Voracious Goblina, and another sex-starved monster girl? I would die from Snu Snu..." Tenta helplessly said.

{A truly enviable death, Sir... But I understand your plight. With your permission, I will generate a class for you. But be warned, once created, it cannot be undone.} The voice said.

"I'll just ask this now, but there would be more classes I can create in the future, yes?" Tenta asked, making sure he wasn't wasting it.

{Yes, Sir. You will gain more class creation slots as you level up Rule 34.} The voice said.

"Okay! Please generate me a class." Tenta said.

{Affirmitive, Sir. This might take a while. I shall inform you when it is ready.} The voice said.

"Thank you, Rule 34," Tenta gratefully said.

{With pleasure, Sir.} The voice replied.

With that, Tenta went to sleep, feeling relaxed.

.

.

.

The following day, Rule 34 still didn't finish the new class. Everyone either trained that day or did chores. It was worth noting that Alex started helping repair Roberta's house. But when she asked why Roberta didn't do it herself with her magic, Roberta smirked.

"Why should I do it when I can make you do it?" Or so she said.

Roberta also lent Alex tools and materials... But they were not for her to use to build a house. They were only for fixing Roberta's hut. If they wanted tools, they needed to get them from the dungeon.

The day went like this until Alex asked a weird and blunt question during dinner.

"Hey, Cornelia? Can you lend me your man? I'm feeling raunchy lately." Alex bluntly said while eating.

"EH?! So sudden!" Tenta flinched back.

"PFFT*" Sierra spat blood on the table.

"Manners, girl!" Roberta reprimanded, cleaning the blood with a wave of her hand.

"I knew this would happen..." Cornelia rubbed her forehead. "Can't you be satisfied with masturbation? And didn't you say you never had a man before? What is up with the sudden proactiveness?" She asked.

"Shlicking is fine, but if I have a functioning and willing guy near me, why should I?" Alex shrugged. "And almost dying out of the blue changes your perspective of things, especially when you're a horny female goblin."

"He never said he was willing, though..." Cornelia retorted.

"You took in Daylily just fine, so why not me?" Alex crossed her lower hands, raising her sizeable chest, while pointing at herself with her upper arms.

"Well... That's a good point..." Tenta thought.

"Pii! Sharing! Good!" Daylily innocently smiled.

"See? Daylily is okay with it." Alex pointed out. "And I want dicking, not semen. So chill."

"Tenta is one guy. You can't make him handle too many girls." Cornelia frowned.

"Hm..." Alex rubbed her chin and glanced at Tenta before an idea popped into her mind, grinning.

"Hey, Tenta~," Alex said in a seductive tone, two of her hands pressing her sizeable breasts together, and the other two were behind her head. "I'm sure you are male enough to add little old me to your fun games at night, right?" She said with a lecherous grin.

"Gulp*... I think I can— Ouch... I mean, no..." Tenta, weak to female seduction, was about to agree but got elbowed by the jealous Cornelia.

{Cornelia, weren't you okay with it?} Tenta asked, wanting to cry.

{Just because I said it was fine doesn't mean it is acceptable to agree so casually!} Cornelia angrily retorted. {And you can barely handle me and Daylily! Do you want to add a voracious goblin girl to the mix?!}

{... Okay, point taken...} Tenta admitted defeat.

"Ka... And you were supposed to be the Witch and Lust Demon here." Alex helplessly rubbed the back of her head. "How come you get to hug the only fuckable male in this place while we watch?"

"He is my boyfriend." Cornelia frowned.

"And that makes him your property? I am sure Tenta is his own man and can independently make grown-up decisions, miss killjoy." Alex sneered. "Can't you lend him once every few days instead of fucking him like a bitch in heat every night?"

"Grr..." Cornelia clenched her teeth and glared at Alex, who didn't flinch and confidently stared back.

"Well, you girls seem to be in a pickle. I can offer you a temporary solution," Roberta spoke for the first time, taking out a bottle.

"This is called a Lust Supressent brew. Many monster girl races and succubi take this to suppress their cravings for men. Back in the day, Kary and the other girls didn't have access to a male, so they used this instead." Roberta said.

"How long does it last? And does it have side effects?" Alex asked, taking the bottle.

"One bottle is enough for a week, and it doesn't have a side effect other than smelling and tasting like shit. I can provide you with ten bottles, and you can make more later." Roberta said. "It is a simple brew, so it shouldn't be hard with the ingredients inside the dungeon."

Alex opened the bottle and sniffed before hurriedly closing and returning it. "Good gods... This is foul! Do people drink this?!"

"Many monster girls do... And they share your sentiment. That is also why many of them desperately seek a husband since it is hard to endure this." Roberta said, taking back the bottle.

"Yeah, no thanks. I prefer shlicking myself to sleep." Alex grumbled, glared at Cornelia, and gave Tenta a lustful, hungry look. "If Cornelia isn't enough of a woman for you, you're welcome to find me."

"I— Ouch!" Before Tenta could answer, he got elbowed again.

Alex playfully winked and left the hut.

"BITCH!!!" Cornelia's face scrunched, veins popping on her forehead.

"I understand being jealous and all, but Alex has a point," Sierra said, swirling her drink. "Tenta isn't your property, and we are stuck here together, whether we like it or not. Be more flexible about it instead of having unreasonable jealousy streaks."

"Pii! Jealous!" Daylily agreed.

"I'm not jealous!" Cornelia angrily denied it.

"Mhm. Well, miss not-jealous, you realize that we are supposed to be a team exploring the dungeon TOGETHER, right?" Sierra pointed out. "It would be one thing if Tenta rejected her by himself, but blocking her from getting laid when there are no other males? Yeah, that wouldn't cause internal strife, I'm sure." She sarcastically said.

"She is right, Cornelia," Roberta said, smoking her pipe. "If you want this team to work, you must compromise."

"Grr..." Cornelia grumbled in frustration.

"Getting fought over sounds fun on paper, but it is stressful... And it hurts my side." Tenta felt helpless.

"Tenta, we're going to bed!" Cornelia stood up and grabbed Tenta, dragging him up.

"Eh? Okay..." Tenta felt confused, but sensing Cornelia's anger, he didn't voice his objection.

"Uwa... Talk about taking out her frustrations..." Sierra pursed her lips as she watched Tenta get dragged out of the hut.

"You will also face problems once I stop giving you blood," Roberta said. "You would have to resort to drinking low-level monster blood or the blood of your teammates."

"I know that..." Sierra winced, remembering the poor taste of low-level blood as a Vampire Bat. Now, as a Vampire, her pickiness was much higher. She then glanced at Daylily, who was still eating. "If you don't want your Tasty White Stuff to run out, you better head to Cornelia's tent."

"Pii! No!" Daylily exclaimed and rushed outside.

Sierra shook her head and continued drinking.

.

.

.

Sometime later, Tenta lay on the bedroll, Cornelia sleeping by his side, feeling like a dry calamari.

Previously, Cornelia wasn't this aggressive. But this time, it was as if she angrily milked him for everything he had, and even Daylily double-teaming on her wasn't enough to calm her down. It was as if to prove he couldn't handle another woman and only needed her.

"I can't continue like this... Rule 34... Save me..." Tenta's shriveled inner voice said.

{I see you are in quite the pickle.} Rule 34 spoke in his mind. {I created your class. May it serve you well and help you satisfy and provide for all your partners.}

"Oh! Thank you, Rule 34!" Tenta mentally said as he received system messages.

 

Due to the effects of Skill: Rule 34, you gained a new Class.

You gained the Unique Skill: Fount of Virility.

Fount of Virility lvl (1/100)

You are the endless Fountain of Virility, full of energy and manly vigor. When the ladies require you, you never fail to provide.

Grade: G-SS
Stat Modifier: None.
Experience Gain Methods: Killing Creatures.

 

"Yes! This is it! Thank you, Rule 34!" Tenta felt excited. "With this, I won't become a dry calamari anymore!"

.

.

.

The next day...

Everyone entered the 6th dungeon layer.

However, the atmosphere was tense as Cornelia and Alex glared at each other.

"Okay, you two. Save it for when we're outside the dungeon." Sierra stepped between them, wielding a long sword and shield and wearing light armor.

"Pii... Stop. Fight..." Daylily helplessly said.

"Fine..." Cornelia spat.

"Hmph..." Alex grunted and hefted her crossbow.

"Okay... I sense the most enemies in that direction." Tenta said, pointing at a path, trying to change the subject.

"Lead the way," Sierra said.

Tenta nodded and started walking, everyone following him.

After half a minute of walking, Tenta stopped. "Wait. I sense a trap."

"Where?" Alex curiously looked around.

"Over there." Tenta pointed at a few meters away. "There is a tripwire over there. And it would trigger a dart to shoot from that hole." He said, pointing at a thin tripwire and a hole in a tree wall.

"Hm. As expected. Traps started appearing." Cornelia examined it in curiosity. "Can you disable it?"

"Sure," Tenta replied, drawing his knife and cutting the tripwire, which caused a small dart to fly out and hit the opposite wall.

Tenta carefully walked to the dart and pulled it out, examining it.

"It is laced with poison, I think," Tenta said.

"Scary!" Daylily exclaimed.

"Yeah, it would be bad if it hit us," Sierra commented. "Let's keep moving."

The group continued to move until they ran across their first opponents...

"Goblins? Really?" Alex pursed her lips as she saw a group of four goblins armed with primitive tools.

"Starting from the 6th layer, weak F-Grade monsters can start appearing," Cornelia explained.

"Gii!!!" One of the goblins let out a warcry and charged over, the three other goblins following.

"Dark Bolt!" "Pii!"

Cornelia and Daylily cast their spells, sending a dark bolt and a wind blade. The dark bolt blasted a sizeable hole in a goblin's chest, and the wind blade bisected another goblin.

Pew*

Alex shot another goblin in the chest, killing it.

Slash*

And the final goblin was effortlessly beheaded by Sierra.

"Good job, girls!" Tenta cheered from behind.

"These guys are too easy," Sierra commented.

"Well, the only difference on this layer is the traps and slight improvement in loot drop," Cornelia said. "At least, on this layer, you are less likely to receive a rusty dagger from a treasure chest."

"I guess so," Alex commented and extracted her crossbow bolts. But when she took out the last one, it broke.

"Damn, I lost another one..." Alex muttered.

To begin with, she didn't have too many bolts, and after shooting them several times, some started to break.

"We can either get more from treasure chests, or you can make them after you have the tools," Tenta said.

"We're relying on your magic touch, our handyman." Alex joked.

"Handyman! Handyman!" Daylily echoed.

"Mr. Handyman, if you will." Sierra gestured to the front.

"Men first." Cornelia smiled.

"Yeah, yeah..." Tenta waved his hand and walked forward.

.

.

.

The rest of the dungeon went smoothly without any trouble. After facing about 170 enemies, the girls killed about 40 on average. Their EXP from the monsters was double that of the first layer and multiplied by four again, thanks to Tenta's skill. Meanwhile, Tenta, of course, received the bonanza.

Since he wanted to level up his new class, he placed it as the second class while placing Parasite as the first class. To Tenta's surprise, the first 20 levels were all calculated as G-Grade, while lvl 21-30 were calculated as F-Grade. This also meant he reached lvl 23 in that class in one go and got four class skills!

Spoiler

You gained new skills!

Bottomless Virility lvl 1
Virility Conversion lvl 1
Endless Virility lvl 1
Pure Virility lvl 1

Bottomless Virility:

Spoiler

Bottomless Virility

The Fount of Virility is bottomless. No matter how much women drink from it, they will never see the bottom.

Vitality Storage of the body increases by +1,000*(Skill Level)%.

[collapse]

Virility Conversion:

Spoiler

Virility Conversion

To satisfy the ladies, the Fount of Virility must replenish its energy!

Absorption Speed and conversion of all energy sources +500*(Skill Level)%.
(Skill Level) times a day can increase this effect by ten times for 15 minutes.

[collapse]

Endless Virility :

Spoiler

Endless Virility

The Fount of Virility can quickly convert energy into the necessary fluids to quench thirsty women.

Passively increases the restoration of Blood and Semen in the body by +500*(Skill Level)%.
(Skill Level) times a day can increase this effect by ten times for 15 minutes.

[collapse]

Pure Virility:

Spoiler

Pure Virility

The Fount of Virility's waters are pure and fresh. No woman can endure their allure.

Vitality Quality inside Blood and Semen +500*(Skill Level)%.
Additionally, they smell and taste good, are easy to digest, and can be used as Racial EXP for even those without this quality.

[collapse]
[collapse]

 

Tenta was overall satisfied with the effects... Except for that last part.

"I turned into a snack?!" Tenta mentally retorted.

77