Ch 36. Tammy Part 2 (R-18)
18.3k 41 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a festive atmosphere in Tammy's home while we finished our meal. Her parents were maybe even more excited than the two of us were. 

Seeing as Tammy's bedroom was so small, they even offered use of their room up for the night, encouraging us to enter and consummate our relationship. Partly afraid that I might be put off by the small bed and leave without doing the deed with their daughter. 

"G-good luck!" Her mother squeaked out nervously, ushering both of us in before closing the door on us. Whispers still audible beyond the thin walls and loosely fitted door. 

I heard a shuffling of feet outside, but it didn't seem like they were planning on going to bed either. Making it somewhat awkward for Tammy and I inside.

Thinking about it clearly, I should have known she'd still be living with her parents. Only really men of family's with abundant children became independent at my age, while most women, especially in a frontier town like this, waited until they were married to leave. And sometimes they'd stay with their parents even after marriage, quite often being that the newlyweds didn't have a place of their own. In hindsight I should have brought Tammy back to my place, where we could have all the privacy we needed, but I was here now, and much too excited to stop. From Tammy's rough breathing I could tell she was excited as well. 

There was only one lit candle in the room, illuminating just enough that we could make out the room and find our way to the bed. Shedding clothes all the way. Despite being marriageable as she was, one year older than me in fact, Tammy was remarkably flat. Her small A cup sized breasts leaving little for the hand, and not much more on her ass. 

Although she was much smaller than Belle, I wasn't put off in the least as I played with her nipples, both of which stood erect from the somewhat chilly room. We'd need to work hard together to warm up.

Creeping one hand down slowly, I massaged at her entrance while she moaned softly from my touch. 

When I tried to move in deeper with my fingers, she stopped me suddenly. 

"Don't do it with your hands. I'm still a virgin." She pleaded.

I stopped my hand's movements, looking somewhat confused. 

"But didn't you do it with the guild master?" I asked.

"--I've only ever done it with my mouth." She said, red faced as she tried to hide her embarrassment. 

Pointing her hand down at my erect cock shyly.

"Keaton... make me your woman."

I positioned over her, preparing to do her missionary style, pausing after thinking of something. 

"How many times do you want to do it?"

Now it was her turn to be confused. 

"As many times as possible?... but can't men only do it once?"

I just smiled, leaving that for her to find out. Just as she requested, I'd do her as many times as I could tonight.

Easing my member into her pussy before hitting her virginity. 

"Ready?" I asked her, making sure. To which she just nodded.

Forcing in a little bit I felt a snapping, having broken the seal to her special place.  

She just grimaced a little, but kept smiling so I continued entering her. Fitting myself snuggly inside while she embraced me. Tammy wrapped her arms around my back for support. Cringing in pain at every slow thrust. 

I went as slow as possible as to not hurt her, moving rhythmically and with care. Her pussy stiff but nonetheless accepting me with inexperienced movements. 

Her face was relaxing, but now she was biting her lip to suppress a moan. Only letting out a heated whimper. 

"It's okay to let it out. I want to hear your voice." I whispered to her. 

Seeing her unbite her lip in response, but only letting out the weakest of moans each time, only barely audible. 

I moved sensually inside her, savoring her warmth each time. Watching the pain on her face slip, slowly replaced with a look of pleasure. 

"Tammy, I'm cumming" I whispered to her, keeping up my movements.

"Cum in me." She spoke softly as well, spreading her knees wider as she opened herself. 

Letting myself melt away inside her as I burst forth. 

We lay still for a minute. Tammy rubbing my back with her delicate hand, smiling contentedly to herself while I continued lying on top of her. 

"That was great Keaton... Wa-!" Her words being interrupted by my renewed movements, slightly faster than before. 

"Didn't you just cum?" She wondered.

"Don't tell me you thought I could only do it once?" I said grinning devilishly. To which she just gasped in growing ecstasy. 

I began moving harder now, Tammy's pussy having had a chance to get used to sex, it accepted my vigorous movements without issues. 

She was calling out louder with pleasure as the bed creaked back and forth. Tammy's knees moved up, wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms still wrapped around my back. Her vagina pulling on me each time I moved my hips, as she tried to cling onto me with her body. 

Tammy had only lost her virginity minutes earlier but was completely feeling it now. Being pinned under me, she could only move her hips the slightest bit. Most of her strength being placed into wrapping her arms and legs as she took me in. 

She was such a delicate looking girl, but she was taking me in with such a voracious appetite. Humping into her while her pussy milked with lust around my cock. Fitting nicely around my size, squeezing down occasionally. 

I could tell when she came, her body shook. Especially her pussy as it clenched and unclenched around my member, tempting me to release again. 

Her orgasm continued as I sped up, going as fast as I could to match my orgasm with hers. Finally releasing a second shot within her before it was over. Tammy's lithe body still wracked with pleasure, giving off an uncontrollable twitch every now and then. Her pussy convulsing on my penis, licking at the shaft gratefully. 

Before long I started again, humping into her while she clung to me covetously, wanting to never let go. Going at her with all I could give before releasing once again. Starting a cycle that never seemed to end. Tammy's cries becoming more and more unrestrained. Calling out loudly, crying my name, moaning in pleasure as I fucked her. Giving her body more of what it craved. 

Hours later, we both lay panting, Tammy far more tired than I, even despite me being the one doing all the moving. She was exhausted but her spirit was still just as willing, eager to take as much as I could give. All the better to ensure her own pregnancy. 

She wanted to go on, but I could tell she needed a break and something to drink. Looking into my inventory for some water but finding only empty cups in need of refilling. To which I let her know.

We got out of bed, both of us covered in sweat. Tammy was walking bowlegged, her hips reminded of the pleasure every time she tried to take a step. Barely managing to get to the door with my assistance. Opening it we were greeted by an unusual sight. 

Her parents both trying to listen in at the door intently. Surprised by our unexpected emergence. 

Had they been there listening all night? I thought it somewhat comical, but without paying it much mind.  

After listening in on our activities all these hours, they now saw their daughter's figure. Sweaty, exhausted, and naked, her pussy dripping with semen. The result of having been ravaged so thoroughly. And all I could see on their faces were genuine smiles of happiness. Perhaps it was a difference in views on sex. Their daughter would be well provided for, and their own days of poverty were over. So naturally this was a happy event? I supposed. 

If I stared any longer it looked like they were going to start thanking me, so I started walking us towards the table. She was just a virgin a few hours ago, but now she couldn't even walk straight without help. Holding my arm while she moved unsteadily, so worn out that even if she was capable of shame right now, she certainly didn't show it. Either unaware of her own parents presence or unminding of it, as her pussy continued to drip proof of my love onto the floor below. 

We finally made it to the dining table, where I let her sit down. Both of us still nude but not minding the cold in the slightest. It felt nice in fact, cooling off our heated bodies as it dried away the sweat. 

I went outside to fetch water, not minding the dirt crunching beneath my feet. Pulling up a bucket from the well, and filling several water skins before bringing those inside. Pouring a glass for Tammy and myself at the table. 

She drank eagerly, showing just how thirsty she was. All the while, Tammy's mother was sitting next to her asking questions and talking excitedly about her future grandchildren. Her father standing quietly at the side, smiling dumbly. 

When a few minutes had passed, I took Tammy by the hand. Asking her if she wanted to continue, to which see just nodded meekly as I led her back into the room. Soon the sounds of sex could be heard again. The bed creaking rhythmically, accompanied by Tammy's now hoarse cries of pleasure. 


140