Ch. 3 – A Tad Different
5.5k 21 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CW: The transformation here could maybe be seen as a very mild form of body horror? It's pretty light, but some might not like it.

 

I felt the pill take effect almost immediately as a sense of extreme vertigo overtook me. I slumped backwards heavily onto my bed and clutched the sheets just to have something remain a constant as my vision blurred and shifted in waves of lurching dizziness. I tried to remain as still as possible, but even so, it seemed as though I was being hurled about on a tilt-a-whirl. Trying to ground myself further, I shut my eyes and curled into a little ball as sensations of pulling, pushing, constricting, and contracting overtook my body. I could feel it all over, my head, my hair, my arms and legs, my body and chest and pelvis. It wasn’t painful, it was just weird and itchy and uncomfortable. I thanked my lucky stars I’d gotten over my hangover by that point, otherwise I might have lost my lunch. That also would have required me to have had lunch, but that was beside the point.

 

My daze was interrupted by the sound of cracking bones; my eyes flew open in shock, waiting for the pain to kick in, only it didn’t. Another series of pops and cracks rose from all across my body. In a daze, I slid my hand to inspect some of the pops at their source around my hips and instead got a handful of asscheek I wasn’t expecting in the slightest. I hugged my hands across my chest in shock, gripping my shoulders tightly and feeling a cushy, comfy softness pressing against my forearms. My skin was sticky and slick with sweat. Was it really that hot inside, or was my body just going through that much stress? I squeezed my eyes shut tightly once more, and hugged my pillow as I rode out the remainder of the storm. 

 

I hardly even noticed when it was over, I was so used to the feeling of everything feeling upside down and inside out that I had just tried to tune the entire world out. Then out of nowhere, I realized the feeling had faded at some point, I wasn’t sure when. Cautiously, I opened my eyes. So it was done, right? The pill had taken effect? I didn’t feel that different. But then again, I hadn’t had the time to properly take stock of myself. I felt very conflicted sitting like that. I mean, I’d just gotten some mysterious feminine body! That had to be one of the top fantasies of any guy and here I was literally living it? I mean, how was I even supposed to start processing it? I felt such a weird mix of nerves and excited anticipation. To a certain extent, I didn’t even want to move lest I unwittingly reveal some new secret to my body before I was properly ready to take it all in. 

 

I stayed frozen like that, contemplating what to do. I knew what I wanted to do. I really, really wanted to see what I looked like in a mirror. I mean, that was like a key scene in any fantasy like this, right? The guy with the transformed body runs to the mirror to see everything. But also the reveal had to be perfect and complete all at once to really properly get that payoff. But also it was super scary. What if I looked too girly? Or even worse, not girly enough? What if I saw my new feminine body and realized I hated it and had made a huge mistake? Could I deal with the reality of not actually liking myself in a new more feminine form? That sounded awful, it would completely ruin the fantasy! Also, if I hated my body it would make the whole “being girly to get Olivia to like me” thing entirely pointless. Forcefully, I shut those thoughts out of my mind. 

 

This was a good thing, a cool new experience that all my guy friends would be super jealous of. I bet Dylan would totally get it when I told him how cool it was being transformed like this and he’d stop thinking it was weird and probably want to try it too. Then we could both be girls! Wait, no, that wasn’t right cause it’s not like I was actually a girl. I mean, even if my body had 100% changed, which would be really interesting if it had, I still wouldn't actually be a girl. Cause, y’know, it’s what’s on the inside that really counts. 

 

I took a deep breath, mentally psyching myself up for the moment of truth. I was gonna do it. I was gonna go to the mirror and look at myself. It was gonna be fine, and interesting and cool and maybe even kind of fun I just… I had to make sure I did it right. So naturally, the best and only way to do it was to shut my eyes once again and move slowly and deliberately to not accidentally reveal any of my body’s new secrets before I got to see them all at once. I did just that, creeping across my room with eyes closed; luckily, I’d walked around in the dark plenty of times and knew how to navigate the place without my vision. I stopped at my best approximation of where the mirror was, took a deep breath, and opened my eyes. Oh. Well, that’s kind of disappointing.

 

It wasn’t nearly as dramatic as it had felt on the bed. Sure, I definitely looked different, but it was clearly me in the mirror. I was shorter, down from 6’1 to probably about 5’10, so realistically that was a pretty dramatic shift in height, but I was still way tall for a girl. My face was smoother and softer, with no traces of facial hair, but it was more androgynous than anything. My hair was more or less the same length, maybe a bit longer, but more importantly, now appeared closer to a stylish pixie cut. With an awkward, embarrassed curiosity I lifted up my shirt, which now hung loosely upon my diminished form. On my chest were a pair of conical shaped breast buds. They were probably barely an A-cup at best, but they were definitely boobs. I tentatively cupped one in my hand and gasped in shock at the sensation of the soft flesh yielding to my touch. I blushed and dropped my shirt. Too weird, too weird for sure,, and also kind of nice. But I was a little disappointed they weren't bigger, cause obviously what guy doesn’t want to have their own pair of boobs to play with whenever they wanted to? And these ones were pretty small, so I couldn't really appreciate them as well as if they’d been proper handfuls. 

 

My brain continued to spin out like that for several moments as its servos worked in high gear, trying to process everything I was looking at. It wasn’t just my face and my chest, either; it was everywhere. My waist had pulled in somewhat, giving way to slightly wider hips;, my legs seemed more shapely while my thighs looked thicker. My ass was definitely bigger. My arms and hands were definitely thinner and smaller, I’d lost a lot of muscle mass, though I was still definitely toned. Actually, I kind of liked how this level of muscle looked more than it did before. On my old body, I was just kind of bulky, but also obviously still inadequate. Now there really seemed to be no pretense of attempting that. I was just kind of cool and fit-looking. Honestly, though? I was still kind of disappointed. 

 

I was expecting something way more dramatic. For one, I was pretty gender-ambiguous looking. I kinda resembled one of those popular, very online femboys who posted a lot of photos on social media. Not one of the racist ones, though. Would this be enough for Olivia? I was kind of hot, but also I was kind of hoping for more. It would have been cool to experience what it was like to live as someone else, whereas right now it seemed like I was just a more feminine version of myself. And yeah, admittedly that’s what I had asked for and was kind of expecting, but now that I was faced with the reality of it, I was kind of on the fence about it. Which wasn’t to say it wasn’t cool. I’d just thought maybe literal magic would be more dramatic, but this was what it was going to give me, huh? It was fine, I supposed. I yanked myself out of the moment, grounding myself in the problem at hand: I had to get Olivia to buy me as a more feminine person now without it being way too out of nowhere. 

 

I sat on the bed, running long, thin fingers along a now smooth chin in thought. How would I actually sell this? That wasn’t something I’d really planned out. I’d kind of run headlong into this without actually considering the full consequences and implications, hadn’t I? Realistically, the best way to handle it would probably just be to tell Olivia I’d decided to experiment with a more feminine presentation. I could ask her to use my first name, Jesse, instead of my middle name, which would be a pretty easy change to make. Though I’d always told people that was a name I didn’t really like, in truth I just felt weird ‘cause it was a gender-neutral name. I’d need to justify it to Olivia probably, but I’d be able to find something. 

 

I stood up again, crossing the room to my dresser, and sorting through some of my clothes. There was definitely some stuff I had which wouldn’t have fit me before the pills, since I’d owned them before I started working out a bunch. They’d still be a bit bigger on me, but they would probably show off my body changes a little bit. I fished a tight, stretchy sweater that would probably fit fairly snugly, along with a pair of skinny jeans I’d started to outgrow. They fit fairly well; the elastic nature of the sweater gave it a bit of stretching room to begin with, so its natural size was a bit small. The jeans were interesting, to say the least. My hips and ass seemed to have more or less stayed the same size, just gotten proportionally larger on my body, leaving them more or less fitting like a regular pair of jeans, if a little long. That was easily fixed by rolling up the leg, though.

 

I scrutinized myself in the mirror once more, deciding that the clothes didn’t fit too terribly, and even accentuated some of my new features just well enough to leave people guessing. Perhaps, deep down, this was the best option for me, after all. I certainly wouldn’t want Olivia or anyone else besides Dylan to know I’d actually used magic to make myself look more girly. I mean sure, logically this was my only option, but it was still pretty embarrassing to admit I’d actually sought out looking more girly. No, it was definitely best to convince Olivia, or anyone else who asked for that matter, that this was just me experimenting with a different form of presentation. I stared at myself for several more moments, processing the complex set of emotions that came with that reflection. It was simultaneously cool and weird and scary and exciting and kind of disappointing that this was as good as it was going to get.

 

With another deep breath, I tore myself away from the mirror and tried to just sit at my computer and kill the time doing homework or browsing the Internet. My body kept distracting me, though; I’d catch a glimpse of my smaller fingers, and feel my heart clench, or lightly brush against one of my nipples when shifting and blush, or my lengthened bangs would, from time to time, fall in front of my face. It was all a lot to take in. In spite of my own built-in distractions, time passed, and before I knew it my phone was buzzing to remind me it was time to head out. I huffed, mentally preparing myself for the awkwardness that would doubtlessly follow, and set off from my house toward Olivia’s place. 

 

The walk didn’t take long, and before I was really, truly able to process the reality of the situation, I was standing before her front door. I awkwardly raised a dainty-looking hand to knock, then waited, fidgeting in place while I stewed in the anticipation. Fuck, this was such a stupid idea. Olivia was going to think I was super weird, and I was an absolute delusional fool for even thinking this would work. I mean honestly, why would I even think making myself a feminine guy would work as a means to woo a lesbian? Olivia was clearly into girls, not feminine guys. That was super obvious and something I kind of knew all along, so why did I even go through with this stupid plan anyway? Was there some other reason? Was I just looking for an excuse to -- The door swung open, to reveal Olivia smiling warmly at me as I blushed and stared at the ground, fidgeting with my somewhat loose sweater.

 

“Hey, oh, wow. You look different.” She seemed really genuinely happy to see me, especially like this. I saw a clear shift in her expression from shock to happiness as she took in my appearance change. So was that actually somehow a good sign?

 

“Yeah, I uh, I decided to explore my feminine side a little, y’know? Do you think you could call me by my first name instead of my middle name, by the way?” Despite my relief at seeing Olivia’s reaction, there was still a lot of trepidation in my voice. Olivia just smiled and nodded.

 

“Of course, Jesse. I’m happy to call you whatever you want. We can even try calling you something else if you want, sweetheart.” She reached out to take my hand, squeezing it comfortingly. I scratched my head in confusion. What a weird thing to say to someone; oh, well. She was just being nice and accepting. More importantly though, it seemed like she genuinely did dig my new appearance, which was great. I breathed a sigh of relief. I honestly couldn’t believe my plan worked. I could just be a feminine guy for her. Everything would be fine and back to normal in no time.

Hello my lovely readers! Here's another chapter of our favorite dummy thicc egg. If you're enjoying things so far, you can currently get early access to all of this story, along with several other benefits such as exclusive audio content, exclusive writing, and pictures of my cat on my patreon for as little as $2 a month. As far as Restraints/Redemptions goes, I intend to post the last few chapters tomorrow, so be on the look out for that.

221