Chapter 1 – Forests And Breasts
32.6k 41 319
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I was playing a game called Endless World Online. "Fuck!" I scream in agony and my head hurting, my skin burning and— "Wait..." but the pain was gone. 

"W-what...?" touching my forehead I feel fine, my head hurts a little still but its at least tolerable now than to what happened just before.

[Then what the heck happe-] with my thoughts scrambled I look up and my mind went blank.

Chirp! Chirp! Chirp!

The ambient music of the game was gone and replaced with the serene sound of the birds chirping, a stream of water running, and the blue sky sprawling above the trees.

"W-where am I...?" there's no menu screen, I am not in my base, and there's not even a starting location, just a very detailed looking forests.

Even though this is just a forest, [This place looks better than any location I have ever seen.] typically virtual reality doesn't surprise me anymore because I'm used to it but right now. "I can feel my chest beating..." for the first time in a long time I'm getting excited over an area again. 

"Is this an update?" was this something that the developers had been secretly working on? 

The realistic grassy smell of the place and the wind breezing past my face, with the hint of flower pollen in that breeze. My palms is feeling each blade of grass and my bum is actually uncomfortable from the rough and coarse surface of the dirt.

"No, this can't be..." all of these tiny little details all put together is something that not even the most latest of virtual reality technology couldn't even achieve yet. [Let alone Endless which has been going on for 25 years.] they wouldn't be able to make this even if they do have the technology, the game is too old.

From the results of my own observations in here I unintentionally swallowed my saliva. Which is something that is also not possible in Endless. [No hell they could program salivary glands on each player.] I thought, as I look back at this scene once more.

I look and take in the scenery in front of me. In awe at the scenery I have never seen before enveloping, I stumble upon the tree behind me as I rest on its trunk. 

Feeling the wood on my back [This texture...] it's real. There's no other way to describe it. 

Although VR consoles have become so advanced now that they are able to use the brains functions to simulate a sense of touch. Even with that this level of detail shouldn't even be possible—

[This should be illegal.] it would encroach the brain on the level of being dangerous. I recall an infamous incident of someone being too immersed in a VR game so much that when a family member accidentally unplugged off the console the immense shock of the sudden disappearance of what the man thinks as his real life that he went to a coma and had to be put into the hospital for months!

The investigation after that concluded the guy has the graphics at the highest definition and that he also cranked the touch sensitivity filter to the max as well, simulating the real world to the point of it being too realistic. So when it suddenly went off it became something similar to blacking out and falling unconscious. 

[Don't tell me I've done something similar to that guy.] he said in an interview afterwards that he thought he was still in the game while in coma. So it may be something similar to that. 

I shiver in fear, "Shit..." I click my tongue as when I wake up I'll probably be surrounded by news people in the hospital if that were the case. 

[But still...] I never heard of the guy saying he felt a great pain all over his body when it happened so maybe it's different for each person? 

The pain felt so terrible though that for a moment there I had to admit that I was surprised that I'm still even alive, much less feeling nothing afterwards right now. 

But the most important thing right now is, "Why's my body feeling so heavy!" I need to get my ass off the grass. 

I stretch my arms up and pull them hard, with the nice feeling of bones cracking on my back and fingers like a day after a hard day's work in the office. "Aaaaauunn~!" that sensation feels so—wait. 

"Aaaahhh.....weehhh...wait what the actual fuck?!" holding tightly down at my throat, [Why's my voice so damn feminine!?] one surprise after another, at this point I don't even know what should I prioritize. 

I instinctively hold on my throat. After feeling it for a bit, and yup, there you have it, I found the answer. "Where's my Adam's Apple?" I cough afterwards, I need to stop screaming.

"...Wait I'm a girl in-gane you dumbass." my thoughts are so scrambled that I need to calm down. "There." I feel much better noe.

[For now I need to...] I look around the area, looking for that one fundamental element all living organisms need. 

"There!" I shouted again, but this time my voice isn't strained. 

A pool of water. 

Although it's important for everyone but why am I looking for it specifically? Well in truth I need to confirm something. 

Since I'm on a bit of an elevation I need to watch my step, as in look down.

When I started looking down my mind noticed a certain possibility. It's only a flash in my head a moment ago but right now I could no longer ignore it. [This feels too real.] I thought as my body feels uncomfortable right now.

Tall brown boots with a tights hugging up to my thighs, brown stockings with a horizontal line on the left and vertical line designs on the right with knifes wrapped around it. Many assortment of things like potions and spells nicely wrapping around my hips along with small sacks and pocket-sized pouches. 

A purse-sized saddlebag is resting on my thigh area tied up to my belt, and to round it off a tailcoat like skirt thing with many pockets, covering my thighs down just below under my knees with small belts connecting them in the middle.

First of all, even I'm surprised I'm able to wear something as cumbersome and heavy as this but most importantly is this outfit.

But currently I managed to get down and finally reach the small pool of water that's just as big as a puddle.

Looking down. "Yup." it's me— it's my character, my avatar, me in the game. A women, a female half-demon elf and half-succubus. The character that I'm used to always see, but yet still surprised about having such a look of shock that I've never seen before in the game. 

[...What?] I began touching and feeling the skin of my face, confirming what's on the mirror. 

It has black hair with streaks of hit pink. Purple colored eyes and small hearts next to them. My ears are that of a demon elf, a bat-like shape with 3 pointy tips across. A small heart shaped pupil for being a succubus is there as well as fangs and a long pointed tongue common in both. But although it isn't there for now but the small pinkish dots just above my eyebrows meant that I will grow horns in certain circumstances. 

But still, this entirely different face, this beautiful female face, is moving and reacting and making the same expressions as I do, like its my own. 

Looking at my face once more in the water. "Damn Morus....even I have to admit I'm proud of you right now." this Morus is the one I'm staring right now, in other words me. 

Although my look is like that of a seductress, in less formal terms a slut. So much that I'm beginning to question my own manhood. 

But still, [I'm quite happy seeing your face move like this.] Morus is the character I have been playing for 25 years now. As I don't make spare characters she is the only one I have ever played on Endless. So there's an unbreakable familiarity with this look that even I don't want to admit because I'm just used to it. Mostly that is

"Sigh..." boing, boing, I can see my breast jiggling a bit after touching it, 

[Tits huh...] this is gonna take some time to get used to, and this definitely will permanently hurt my pride as a man, along with this. "It's flat." two new mountains rise up and the old one falls.

[...Shouldn't I be ban for doing this?] I have seen many players simulating sex in private rooms, surprisingly the devs don't really ban them unless noticed on the forums and such but still. 

"...Lets not talk about that for now." I close my legs. The thought of it is too painful for a man like me.

[But thank god I've built her with a modest body in mind.] touching my breasts once again. This will definitely not become a habit of mine. 

But yes, I am now Morus. My name is now Morus Sibylissa, the name of the character that I used in Endless World Online for 25 years. I don't want to use my real name Rin, with this me right now. 

I look at myself in the water once more, I wore a black leather turtle neck undershirt, along with a sleeveless dark brown thin crop top jacket, and finally a brassiere coat in-between the shirt and the jacket that you can see on my waist.

But since this is still medieval in a sense, I wore some metal armor on areas like the elbows, neck and hips. But since I choose mobility more I don't have much armor overall.

But still, [I can't just stare at my own reflection like I'm Narcissus forever.] I thought while letting go my breast. "It's time for me to go..." as I finally turn around and ready to—

"Wait."

"Go...huh? Who said that?" I look around to see where that oddly monotone voice comes from, and finally look down.

As I began to see the water splashing for no reason, I stare at it for a while, in awe, as I wonder what this is. [Magic?] I look closer, and see what looks to be like letters start forming. 

It gradually began to form words, then a sentence, until it reads as a message for me.

'I; god, have accidentally killed you by lightning Rin. So as an apology I have transferred you here in this world. Once again I apologize for my mistake. 

Signed, god.'

"Are you kidding me?"

I stepped on the pool of water with force, splashing it around and quickly dissipating like steam. 

I look at the hole that was once a puddle. "...Must have snorted some mushrooms on that tree I was sleeping in." I turn around and swiftly leave the scene. 

And I go on my merry way. 

Heya guys! Newbie here, I came from the wattpad scene so yeah this book is originally from there but I decided to start over and do a remake, so although the story may be similar to on wattpad, certain events are different. I decided to do this since admittedly I'm not one that likes to change to much of the chapter after being published so the style may be different than to now. So hope you enjoy the story! Arigatou! :)

Hello! It's me I reedited this chapter, again, and yeah. I wish I reedit this one sooner cuz well it's the first chapter! I will reedit chapter 2 soon so don't worry but yeah :P added some stuff, left some stuff, all that jazz and I hope you enjoy the story, I promise it gets better from here ^^

319