Chapter 7 – True Mother.
7.8k 44 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*

/ A sense of trust that can't be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken. A life long friendship built on sharing, hugs and kisses, warmth and caring. Mother and daughter, their hearts as one, a link that can never be undone. But broken none the less./

   

*

   

Emma (POV).

My name's Emily but everyone calls me Emma for short. It's been over twenty years since I quit adventuring. I was one of the strongest in my party or even the world after all I was an 'S' rank adventurer. The ranking system goes like this, ( F/ E/ D/ C/ B/ A/ AA/ AAA/ S/ SS/ SSS/ SSS+ ) I was only three ranks away from being one of the strongest in the whole world for sure. There's only five who have ever reached the top rank. And I was gonna be the sixth and first in the kingdom of 'Anestheshiya' but I just had to fall in love didn't I. 

 *Sighed* *Sighed*    

         well, at least he was a handsome man. We met at this very small no named city, the only reason I haven't left it behind is because of him. He was a barkeep, and to this very day, I have no idea how I allowed myself to fall for his sweet talking and get pregnant all in one night no less. The sweetest thing was him actually taking responsibility for it. I'm actually a Duke's daughter but I didn't get any love from my family they just wanted to marry me off to some fat pig to unit their houses. So I really fell head over heels for him when he got on one knee and ask to marry me.

So we got married and a few months later we had a beautiful daughter. I was only eighteen when we had her. We decided to name her Anna, our little Anna. I quit being an adventure to take care of my lovely daughter and to see her grow up to be a fine woman. And I don't regret that decision at all. We had fourteen wonderful years together but when Anna turned fifteen there was some strange dark energy been released from the forest near the village, we had some adventures go see it but they were corrupted by its evil and turned into demons. We had holy magic purify the forest and the dark aura disappeared but my husband was the last of its victims. He didn't want the same fate so he begged me to put him out of his misery. 

                When I did as he asks I didn't notice Anna standing at our room door. She still blames me for his death, after all, she was a daddy's girl. But no matter how many times I try to talk to her about it she completely ignores me. It breaks my heart to know that my own daughter hates and despise me. But I still haven't given up on winning her love back, and recently she's been trying to start a conversation with me.

I need to tell her... Tell her that I'm sorry... Tell her that I loved her father so soo much and still do. It hurt me more than anyone will ever know for what I had to do, but I also didn't want to watch the man I love turn into something that he would never be able to come back from. A bloodthirsty demon. On that day something died in me and I will forever regret not being strong enough to save the love of my life.

   

    

       

    

My daughter just turned eighteen and she loves adventures. That's the reason why she decided to become an adventurer. I even saw her going on a Quist today with her boyfriend 'hero', his a good kid and I know he loves my daughter. I also know that Anna doesn't take any dangerous quest's because she thinks she is weak, but I know deep down she is strong even than me. maybe I can teach her some things I know. After all, though I'm thirty-eight years old I still have my 'S' rank strength and my beautiful charm's. If one were to look at me they would without a doubt think I either look twenty or at least around twenty-five years old.

Good thing no one can see my status. Unless they have the appraisal skill which took me years to get. Let's check my status, I think I finally got the cooking skill,

'Status' Emma thought,

   

(STATUS)

  • NAME: Emily
  • CLASS: Duel swordswoman
  • RACE: Human
  • AGE: 38
  • [Level: 800  [Xp: 755/50000  [Status: worried [Hp: 50000/50000  [MP: 100000/100000  [Stamina: 30000/30000 ]
  • Strength: 30000
  • Defense: 20000
  • Magic: 10000
  • Resistance: 20000
  • Speed: 15000
  • Charisma: 30000
  • Luck: 800 >> (-100)

[Titles: Caring mother/ daughter of Duke Evan/ Unluckiest person.]

[Skills: Duel wielding/ heavy weapon mastery/ light manipulation/ fire manipulation/ water manipulation/ self heal/ trap making/ trap detection/ invisibility/ stealth/ novice flight magic/ cleaning/ cooking/ Appraisal.]

   

What the hell happened to my status. My luck has dropped from 800 to (-100) which means 900 of my luck has completely dropped. My new title worries me a lot though 'unluckiest person' what's going on, I don't understand.

   

  

  

  

Emma walked to her window in her room, opening it and looking at the beautiful night sky with a worried look on her face, she couldn't help but think something is bad is coming this way and there is no way to avoid it...

"Where are you, Anna... Hope you are safe and coming back to me..."

  

  

  

  

Lilith (POV)

Anna said the city is about a three hour-long walk from here, but I am not going to walk that long and we are completely naked too it's really cold outside so it's a no for me. I think it's time to try my new flight skill, I can't believe I can actually fly. As I activated it there was a slight pain that erupted from my back but as soon as it came in disappeared even faster and two incredibly massive but yet beautiful red Wings manifested on my back. It's so beautiful. I bring it closer to examine it and I can clearly see that it's literally on fire.

            Both of my wings are on fire but it doesn't hurt at all I touch it just to see and I start caressing it, instantly shivers run down my spine I feel a lot hornier cause it's really sensitive, while I also feel a warmth that I have never felt before spread throughout my whole body, it was so comforting that I could do this whole day...

I can see from the corner of my eyes that Anna is doing the same thing. But her wings are pure black like the night sky. Almost bat-like but are beautiful none the less. She sees me staring at her and looks at me with loving eyes.

"Anna,"

"Yes, mother."

"You shall lead the way to your former mother' house cause I have no idea which way is which."

"Of course mother, gladly."

Anna said in excitement as she began flapping her wings to tack flight.

   

   

    

    

As I watch Anna flap her wings and start floating in the air, I wonder how is she doing that, it's almost like she's done this before. I think of doing the same thing and knowledge of it keeps flooding my head. It's like I knew how to do this all along. Like my instincts just kicked in. With just one flap I'm instantly in the sky...

            It's so beautiful up here I can cry... And the cold wind tickles my skin a bit but because of my wings the cold doesn't bother me that much. After a while, Anna comes flying towards me and we start flying to our destination. Hope I can fit in some of Anna's clothing back at her house.

While flying I look towards Anna, I know what I did to her is considered rape. But it felt so good that I want to do it again... I can hardly wait to corrupt and turn Anna's former mother into my very own daughter. And the best part is that I will be doing it in front of her former daughter, Anna... I can't wait to see the look of despair on her face, to know that she lost everything and I'm the one who did it all. Hahahaha...

   

Lilith thought while laughing like a maniac. All those years surrounded by darkness, welcoming it into her heart had made it even darker and her mind just as much dark or even more. She truly is the perfect demon...

   

   

   

   

Anna (POV)

While flying I look behind at mother and I can see her scary face. A shiver runs down my spine when she looks at me. I quickly turn my head around and keep flying. The woman we are going to see is the one who gave birth to me, there was a time where I loved her and that dead basted. But know they are nothing but a forgotten memory. I will always choose my mother over any fucker in this or any world out there. But I do still care about that woman, even though she's a Bitch... 

And I have a feeling that mother is going to have some fun with that bitch and turn her like me into her daughter. I'm going to get a little sister... I can't wait to see the look of pleasure on that sluts face...

   

  

  

  

  

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR.

Thank you for reading...

See you all in the next chapter.

Bye, darling...

   

    

   


146