Chapter 260 – Sisters
619 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

"Uhh…" Kanae stared hard at the centaurs and the women tied to them, then did what any sensible sex-hungry demon would do in this situation. She willingly offered herself and surrendered.

They bound her wrists, ankles, and wings with rope. The largest of the group tossed her over his back, and deeper they went into the forests. These centaurs wielded primitive weaponry. Spears carved from wood and tipped with a sharpened stone. Crude bows were made of branches and animal sinew.

The elven woman underneath the centaur that was carrying Kanae didn't look all there in the head. Her eyes had rolled back. She was shuddering constantly, occasionally falling into twitching fits whenever the centaur's hooves clopped down on a hard surface. Every movement resulted in his erect cock stuffing her pussy full, leaving Kanae green with envy.

An hour must have passed by the time they reached a clearing in the forest. Thick jungle trees gave way to rolling plains of tall grass and a warm atmosphere. Out in the open, the centaurs began to gallop freely towards a settlement visible in the distance. All the women moaned like beasts in heat. The speed and force at which the centaurs went relentlessly pummeled their horse cocks into them.

How lucky. I want to be fucked like that, Kanae thought and gulped hard, imagining herself in their place.

Maybe another breeding session with Titan was in order when she returned home. Wait… Could she even return from this place? Alicia, or whoever created the temple in the past, had to have put these people in here. Judging by the fact that 'custodian' was mentioned, they must know this was all an artificial Rift.

Whatever the case was, the answers laid ahead in that settlement. The centaurs crossed the palisade wall and into a massive encampment of large, round tents and stable-like structures. It wasn't just male centaurs, but also female centaurs with men of other races attached by the genitals. Not everyone was constantly fucking though.

They passed by a stable where people were trapped in pillories on the wall. A pool of cum beneath their legs told Kanae all she needed to know. It was like the Commonwealth's relief huts, except for centaurs.

Kanae hadn't noticed until now, but other centaurs were staring. More and more started following the group. Tens, then hundreds… The entourage stopped at last in front of a large tent. It smelled like wild game even from out here. Although Kanae couldn't see inside, their leader was likely inside.

"Rougar Khan, the custodian has gifted you a succubus! We present this cock sleeve to you!" the centaur who had Kanae on his back shouted.

Kanae waited with bated breath. A giant centaur man trotted out of the tent and eyed her. He had a long mustache like a Fu Manchu that grew past his chin, where a thicker tendril of braided hair extended down to a broad and muscular chest. He was mostly bald except for a ponytail that began at the very top of his head and swayed freely behind his back. Black and red ink marked his body in a variety of patterns of dots and lines. Tribal tattoos, it looked like.

"A succubus cock sleeve? Praise be the custodian! I have been waiting for a worthy one to put on!" Rougar Khan bellowed in a deep and raspy voice.

They threw Kanae to the ground and cut her bindings. Before she could push herself up, Rougar lifted her up by the arm.

"H-Hi, I hope your dick is bigger than a centaur I ran into in my past," Kanae said, breathing excitement into her words.

Rougar flashed a salacious grin that really got her pussy leaking.

"Khan! Does this mean the Great Hunt can finally begin?" a centaur asked.

"Great Hunt?" Kanae repeated curiously.

"Yes…" Rougar's eyes shot up to the sky. "For a thousand years, we have been trapped in this world. Our ancestors and their descendants after them will finally witness our freedom. Passed down from generation to generation, it is said that our time comes when a succubus enters this world. Wear her into battle like a gauntlet to a fist and slay the stone wyrm which guards the exit to a new world!"

Every centaur erupted into cheers. 

Kanae was flung into the room and landed upon animal pets. She glanced up to find other bare naked women looking down at her.

"Prepare for the hunt! I will dress the succubus upon my cock and lead the way!" Rougar exclaimed to his people before coming inside.

"Wait, I want to know what— oumph?!" Kanae couldn't say another word after someone gagged her with a cloth.

The women carried her over to the centaur, Rougar Khan. His dick was growing more erect by the second. Kanae could struggle, but she yearned to be ridden into battle again like before and was curious about the Great Hunt anyway. Especially if it would free her from this Rift. Two people lifted the veiny, centaur cock and positioned it to her pussy. Another pair pulled her legs apart, slowly bringing them together.

Kanae jerked hard when the tip pressed against the entrance to her pussy. It had nothing on Titan, but she shuddered in anticipation nonetheless. One hard shove didn't get it in. The women licked and spit on Rougar's dick until it was coated in saliva, and when they tried again…

"MMMMMH!" Kanae threw her head back as it plunged into her eager snatch.

Farther… deeper… until Rougar's balls were slapping against her ass. Kanae was in ecstasy. Each of the women began to tie her ankles and wrists, fastening her to the centaur's fuzzy underbelly like the others.

"Ahh… A succubus is leagues better than any normal woman. I feel… stronger! I think?" Rougar exclaimed in confusion.

That feeling is because I'm draining you, idiot!

Actually, Kanae wasn't experiencing the usual sensation of Drain siphoning someone else's stamina, mana, nor health into her. Weird. It had to be the artificial Rift. Sex powered cult's temple. Did that mean it was taking the transfer of energy away?

Kanae's next thoughts were filled with dick when Rougar started moving. He picked up a bag of spears and emerged from the tent, this time with her attached to him. Hundreds of centaur awaited him, all armed to the teeth.

"Today, we make history! Tomorrow, we will conquer the rumored world our ancestors spoke of!" Rougar boomed.

The entire tribe of centaurs galloped north. Rougar Khan led from the front, and with Kanae beneath him bouncing on his dick. Every time the centaur's forelegs hit the ground, the long shaft filled her pussy up. Every time his hind legs lifted, his dick pulled out in a long stroke. This cycle repeatedly brought her to climax.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! 

Kanae wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. To show the world how incredible getting her womb hammered felt. The violent stampede eventually shook loose the gag on her mouth.

"I'm cumming! Your cock is crushing my womb and it's making me cum so hard!" Kanae moaned.

"Yes, cock sleeve! Sound your war cries for all to hear, and… nngh?!" Rougar trembled enough that Kanae felt it reverberating in her body.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Spluuurge!

Thick centaur cum poured deep into Kanae's womb. There was so much, it painted her pussy white and spilled out after every thrust.

"Never have I been made to climax so easily. This is a good sign! Ancestors smile upon us today!" he shouted.

"I don't care about anything anymore… I just want to keep cumming… it feels so good… having a centaur dick inside me! I love how long and big it is!" Kanae exclaimed as another orgasm assailed her.

Coming over a hill revealed an incredibly wide cliff surrounding the plains. It seemed to enclose the entire area in a natural geographical barrier. The centaur horde ignored herds of bulls and other animals. In fact, creatures steered clear from the stampede. As the cliff drew nearer, Kanae, in her lucid state of constant orgasms, spotted what appeared to be a cavernous impression on the side of the wall.

Something detached from the cliff. A series of stones rolled down to the ground. Kanae thought it was a rockslide until she met two red eyes. It reminded her of Old Barkskin, the woodland terror of No Man's Land whose scales were as tough as oak. Unlike Old Barkskin, this beast's scales were covered in craggy, dark brown rock. The stone wyrm let loose an ear-splitting screech that put a stop to a few centaurs.

"Do not waver! Our destiny awaits!" Rougar roared with the same strength.

The dick in Kanae's pussy stopped registering to her now. Sometimes, the preservation of one's life took precedence over carnal pleasures of flesh. This was one of those times. She took one look at the centaur horde's weapons and realized there was no way in hell they were going to win.

"Uhhh, Rougar Khan? You might want to rethink this charge!" Kanae warned.

Too caught up in arenadeline, no one listened. They chucked spears that bounced off the stone wyrm's rocky hide. The horde split into three groups. One going around to its left, a second to the right, and the third straight down to the middle. The wingless beast spun around, slamming its powerful tail into all three groups. Scores of centaurs went flying.

Rougar Khan and a few others were the only ones quick enough to leap over the tail. He landed hard on the ground, and his dick buried deeper into Kanae than she thought possible.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Aaaahhhh!" Kanae came again and almost passed out.

"No!" Rougar gasped.

The hundreds of centaurs he had come with were all sprawled on the ground. They had underestimated the stone wyrm, and it seemed they had no idea how strong it actually was.

"Y-You gotta let me off your dick! I can help!" Kanae urged.

Neither of them saw the second tail swipe coming. The impact knocked them both into the foot of the cliffside, and the wyrm let out a tremendous roar in triumph. Kanae was lying on the ground, freed from her restraints that had been loosened from the hit just now. Her cunt was leaking with cum, her legs were shaky, and her ass was red and sore from having a fat centaur ball sack slap it so much, but at least she could fly.

Kanae tapped the Collar of Domination around her neck. The purple gemstones glowed brightly, attempting to seize control of the stone wyrm's mind. It briefly fell complacent but shook the effects off.

"Tch. Guess I'll have to beat you into submission first." Kanae clenched a fist and slugged it in the side of the head with Titanic Blow.

The wyrm recoiled and fell backwards. There was a slit in the stone on its underbelly that parted just a little. That must be where the dick was. Kanae pointed right at it and cast Turn Horny.

Immediately, a large penis the size of a human being and shaped like a stiletto sprung out flailing. It was like a long rope someone was flinging around.

"Alright, now cum for me!" Kanae whipped the stringy cock with Lust, causing the wyrm to shoot its spunk into the sky.

Unsuspecting centaurs were caught in the crossfire, and wyrm jizz drenched them as they glanced up. Ignoring them, Kanae tapped the Collar of Domination again, and the effects connected this time. She compelled the beast into a calm state, and it obeyed.

"You defeated the wyrm? I can't believe my eyes…" Rougar stared blankly.

"You said there was a way out? How? Where?" Kanae asked.

Rougar Khan ordered his centaur warriors into the cave of the stone wyrm. They returned with nothing to show for. The only things inside were stone molting and animal bones. 

"I-I don't understand," the khan began, "we were supposed to be delivered from this world to the next after defeating the stone wyrm. What happened?"

"What exactly do you think the custodian is?" Kanae folded her arms.

"Our god! For generations, our ancestors have attempted to defeat the stone wyrm and failed. They told us if we defeated the beast, a new world awaited us… but… nothing." He sulked.

"Your god, the custodian, isn't a real god. She's a succubus who has no intentions of letting you out. All of you dating back to your ancestors are just glorified batteries to a temple outside. And this has been going on for a thousand years? Sheesh."

The look of an existential crisis befell Rougar. He dropped to all four knees and went silent.

Kanae continued with a sigh, "If you really want to leave this place, to come to a world where you can truly be free, then I have an idea."

"Anything!" Rougar exclaimed.

"You will all have to stop having sex!" she shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

They gawked at Kanae in disbelief.

Everyone thought she was crazy, but they didn't know what she knew: what laid beyond this artificial Rift. Alicia was the custodian of the temple, making sure that everyone inside these worlds continued having sex to power it with sexual energy. In order to bait Alicia in, Kanae had to stop the flow.

"Y-You're crazy, right? All we have ever known is wearing the other races as our cock sleeves. Isn't that what they're made for?" Rougar asked.

"Well… I guess if this really was all you knew." Kanae put a hand to her face and sighed. "Sorry, but for this to work, I'll need you all to follow my instructions. Now, obey."

Casting Mass Charm reached the entire tribe of centaurs and other races attached to them. Kanae compelled them to separate their genitals from each other, to stop having sex, and ignore their lust. An easy thing to do when a succubus was controlling both their minds and bodies. She returned back to the settlement and did the same of everyone there, too.

Now to wait.

"What's your move, Alicia?" Kanae asked aloud atop Rougar's back in the middle of the settlement.

As expected, a portal ripped open. Alicia stepped through with a peeved look. When her eyes met Kanae's, it dawned on her what had happened.

"Shit." Alicia tried to retreat back to the portal.

"No, you don't!" Kanae tackled the succubus, and both of them tumbled through.

They returned to the temple's underground where countless portals flickered amidst their battle. 

"Claudia's been looking for answers about what happened to you for years! You repay her by throwing her into a Rift?" Kanae yelled.

"Claudia is… Sh-Shut up!" Alicia snapped back, the corners of her eyes twitching like a light had been switched. The succubus collapsed to the fetal position and clutched her head.

Kanae seized the opportunity to jump Alicia. She came back to her senses too late. One hard Titanic Blow to the jaw made her see stars. Kanae clamped her tail pussy on Alicia's face, then cast Sleep. The succubus's body went limp, and she fell unconscious.

"Whew…" Kanae let Alicia go and checked her vitals. She was still breathing, if not a little blue in the face. 

A black bracelet on Alicia's wrist hummed with magic. Kanae pulled it off. The magnetic sensation pulled her in all directions, more specifically to the nearby Rifts. She entered the one Hilde had been thrown into first and emerged into an elven town. Unlike when she was tossed into one, coming through the Rift left behind a portal behind her this time. A crowd of people appeared to have gathered in the square.

"If you don't tell me how to escape this place, I'll turn you all into my personal cattle for all of eternity!" Hilde snarled.

"Hilde, over here!" Kanae waved to the surprised succubus.

"Kanae?" She gasped and flew over. "How? What happened?"

"I baited Alicia into my Rift. I think we can get out of here using this."

They exited the portal. Hilde caught sight of Alicia on the ground, but put her out of mind to follow Kanae into the next Rift to fetch Claudia. The former Mistress of Pain was residing in a desert. She didn't seize control of the people living within it like Kanae and Hilde had. Instead, Claudia simply stared up at the sun with a somber look on her face.

"Sister!" Hilde rushed to Claudia's side.

"Oh, Hildy? Kanae, too? Damn. You two must be hallucinations, too. Fine, I'll humor you guys this time. Just… leave me alone, please. I don't care anymore. I'm just going to sit here, wait to starve, and… maybe see Alicia again in my next life," Claudia mumbled.

Kanae pushed Hilde aside and shoved her tail into Claudia's mouth. The succubus' eyes snapped open, choking on the tip.

"Do you still think that's a hallucination? Get up, Claudia! Alicia's outside and unconscious right now, but I don't know how much longer she's going to stay that way. Your sister is alive. Something's obviously wrong with her. I don't know if she's being mind-controlled or what, but we can do something about it! Do you want your sister back or what?" Kanae asked, yanking her tail out to let Claudia speak.

"I do… I do!" Claudia jumped to her feet.

When they came out of the Rift, Claudia ran up to Alicia and hugged her unconscious sister tightly. Tears streamed down her cheeks again.

"You said something can be done about her, yes? How?" Hilde asked.

"Alicia's mind has clearly been tampered with. Back home, I have enough Enchanted Ink for one more tattoo. Eliza should still be in Ehmvier, so she can help tattoo Steel Mind on Alicia. It's the same tattoo that I have on my thigh." Kanae pointed to the ink on her left thigh.

Hilde, however, narrowed her eyes into judging slits.

"It says, 'FREE USE PUSSY. Kanae, this is no time for jokes." Hilde sighed.

"Huh?" Kanae looked down and Hilde was right. "NO! This stupid ink has a mind of its own, but it's the real deal!"

"Let's do it. I want to save her!" Claudia insisted, rising to her feet with Alicia in her arms.

Dealing with the temple's captives would come later. They hurried back to Ehmvier and barged into Eliza's tower. The sorceress was in the middle of bathing when they came in. She stomped upstairs to investigate the commotion in nothing but a bath towel.

"Normally, I would be flattered to have several succubi in my tower. But Kanae, you know very well this is my bathing hour!" Eliza huffed.

"No time. I need your help to tattoo this ink onto Alicia before she wakes up." Kanae shoved the bottle which only had a third of the contents left inside.

Eliza flicked her wand. A whirlwind of ravens dressed her in the usual dark robes. She motioned them upstairs. Meanwhile, Kanae went to grab Arenade to confirm a hunch. They gathered around Alicia, who had been placed on a table. Eliza was preparing the ink, and the priest of the group used Magic Sight to inspect the succubus.

"There's a strong color on her." Arenade nodded to confirm that someone had placed magic on Alicia.

"What does that mean?" Claudia demanded to know.

"Well, a true succubus can't really charm another true succubus. But there is one way. You know it. Hilde knows it. I know it. It's magic from someone we're familiar with. Ambrosia, who was crowned a Hypnotist," Kanae said.

The gears turned in Claudia's and Hilde's mind as they pieced the puzzle together. After all, Ambrosia was the one who led them there. She had to have known Alicia was underneath the temple.

"You're telling me Amby hypnotized Alicia to be down there in the dark all these years?" Claudia growled.

"Alright. I've successfully applied Steel Mind to Alicia… though, it seems to have taken the form of a lewd comment," Eliza said.

They followed the sorceress' eyes to the tattoo below Alicia's collar bone that wrote, 'Dumb Slut For the Taking.'

"How dare you!" Claudia grabbed a handful of Eliza's collar.

"Nngh… Is that… Claudia's voice I hear?" Alicia murmured, her eyes slowly fluttering open.

The succubus sat up slowly, like she had just awakened from a terrible nightmare. When her eyes adjusted to the light, they fell squarely on Claudia.

"Alicia?" Claudia hesitantly asked.

"Claudia!" Alicia gasped.

Both sisters threw their arms around each other. Everyone else backed away, not wanting to interrupt their moment. They hugged so tightly that their nails sank into the other's skin.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

9