Chapter 265 – Free Use for Ogres
1.3k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

An ogre picked up Kanae and tossed her onto his shoulders. Another did the same of Edina. They brought them down a separate path of the cave than where the high elf had gone. Whoever that elf was, he needed to be taken care of. On their own, Ortesian soldiers were dangerous to the average Commonwealth citizen. To actively sow chaos by inciting other races to harm the country? Even worse.

Kanae lost her train of thought when the ogre threw her to the ground. Edina, still unconscious, landed right after and hit her head against the wall. She fell face down on the ground with her ass up in the air. That looked like it had to hurt.

How the squirreling was able to stay passed out like that was impressive in its own right.

"We gon breed female now," the ogre who was holding Kanae said.

"I-If I can have just one request, can you be extra rough with me?" Kanae asked, panting with anticipation.

An ashy-skinned ogre lifted her up in one hand. His fingers easily wrapped around her entire waist. He yanked off what little clothing she had on, revealing a soaking snatch and nectar trickling down her inner thighs.

As though seeking to quench an insatiable thirst, he started sucking on her pussy like she was a waterskin. Kanae threw her head back and squealed. His tongue was strong. Every lick was a long stroke across her throbbing clitoris. It made her leak even more, and in turn incentivized him to keep licking.

"Succubus has big boobies. Me want milk," another ogre said.

"Me five!" a second one joined.

The two ogres grabbed a breast each to suck on them.

"Aaaahhh!" Kanae came a little as both of their tongues flicked across her pierced nipples. "I'm not pregnant! Milk won't just come out like that!"

"No pregnant? Ogres just need to make female pregnant then." The one who had been performing cunnilingus on her ripped away his waistcloth.

An ogre's cock was already large enough to show through their sparse coverings to begin with. Without anything in the way, Kanae saw the thick rod in all its glory now. Still holding her like a stick picked off the ground, he brought her pussy level with his dick.

Kanae had no time to savor it. Ogres were bestial creature with little intelligence. They were closer to wild beasts with the capacity for limited speech. So, when it came to sex, there was no foreplay to be had. No easing it in. The ogre shoved his entire cock into her pussy and threatened to crush her womb.

"Ooouuughhh! It's all the way inside… I'm getting stretched so much…" Kanae whimpered and switched on Masochist.

This was exactly what she wanted. A big dick to 'ruin her' just like the high elf had ordered them to.

"So tight. Me cum already!" the ogre warned.

"Eh? Alrea— dyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!" Kanae tensed up as ogre cum discharged into her womb.

The others cheered while Kanae was firmly connected to an ogre, who was filling her to the brim.

"Uu… I'm so full… if Versatile Womb was on… I'd be pregnant right now…" Kanae muttered.

"Fuck. My head feels like it got split open…" Edina stirred awake and gasped. "Don't worry, buddy! I'll save you— ooffh!"

An impatient ogre tried forcing his dick into the squirreling's mouth despite it obviously not fitting. He did, however, manage to fit the tip in.

"Smaller cock sleeve awake. Me use until other succubus free," he said.

Edina's eyes snapped open. She flailed her limbs to resist, but it was ultimately hopeless against their strength and without her staff. After all, a necromancer wasn't very strong to begin with. Her class relied entirely on creating undeads to do the fighting.

Soon, the ogre trying to face fuck Edina shot his load. Kanae was in the middle of being fucked for round two when she heard the squirreling doing her best to swallow it all. The squirreling's cheeks inflated like balloons. Cum dribbled out her nostrils. The satisfied ogre pulled out, and Edina coughed up more jizz than Kanae thought possible, her cheeks deflating as it all pooled to the floor.

"You… bastard… my cheek pouches are meant for… nuts… not your nut! Hey— wait!" Edina couldn't finish the rest of her sentence on account of another ogre taking the last one's place.

A line was beginning to form for Edina. Kanae had her own line, too. The ogre passed her off to another. This one had dark yellow skin and a patch of orange hair on his mostly bald head. He was a size larger than his fellows. He turned her every which way as though to appraise the goods.

"Me see small race do this. They call it kiss. Open mouth so me can kiss you, female!" the new ogre demanded of her.

"Eh?" Kanae didn't get a chance to respond, because the second her lips parted, the ogre forced a kiss on her. "Mmmrphh! Mmmhh! Mm… mm~"

It was sloppy. Inexperienced. The ogre's large mouth easily enveloped hers, and his tongue entered her mouth like she had shoved an entire steak in. He didn't know what he was doing, but their tongues lashed together with what little room was afforded to them. It made breathing hard, and suffocating this way intensified the pleasure granted to her by the Masochist skill.

"Oh!" Other ogres applauded.

"Me want to kiss succubus, too!"

"No, me next!"

Before Kanae realized it, she and the ogre were on the ground. She laid on the cold stone ground, and he was on top of her. The mound of muscle pinned her to the floor. He was propped up by his own elbows, but their bodies were pressed against each other. Her breasts were squished like dough against his chest.

"Ogre has skills to show succubus. First is Mating Press!" He plunged his cock deep into her pussy.

"Fuck meeeeeee!" Kanae cried.

With no more room and her womb too full, all the cum from the previous ogre squeezed out. He pounded her in the missionary position. She threw her legs behind his waist, but they were too small to wrap around the massive frame. Instead, they jerked every time he thrusted into her. She curled her toes. She sank her nails into his thick arm muscles.

The ogre silenced Kanae's depraved moans by sealing her mouth with another kiss. Wet rhythmic sounds of dick pummeling her pussy echoed down the cave. Anyone else and their hips would have been grounded into dust by an ogre's fucking.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! 

"Mmh! Mmmphh… Your Mating Pressh… sho good! Fuck my pussy more! I want to be an ogre's slut for the rest of my life— aaahhhhhh!" Kanae climaxed hard, but the ogre was after his own pleasure and continued to screw the daylights out of her.

Strong hands grabbed her by the head. The ogre's body shuddered. It felt like an earthquake under the mountain of meat. Her eyes rolled back as he thrusted as deep as possible, nearly prying her cervix open to eject his load straight into her baby making room. The lights went out in Kanae's head, only briefly though. Her moans and screams were muffled against his lips, and they stayed in that position even after emptying his balls into her.

"Making love to female succubus good!" the ogre took his lips off her and said.

"Uguu… nngh… I… won't be able… satisfied with anything smaller… than an ogre's dick… at this rate…" Kanae twitched uncontrollably as cum leaked like a broken dam out of her gaping pussy.

[Skill Drain has temporarily acquired the skill Mating Press.

Mating Press: While performing intercourse in the missionary position, the recipient is unable to resist or escape until coitus. Power of the skill scales off STR. Speed of the skill scales off DEX.]

Kanae jumped to her feet, startling a few of the ogres who were thinking about using her next. Not too far away, Edina was in the middle of being facefucked again and used her small hands to jerk off two other ogres.

One step at a time, Kanae stumbled over to Edina. Globs of cum spilled out of her pussy with every step.

"Kanae… cough! Cough! My jaw's gonna come loose… we gotta get outta here…" Edina urged.

"Not until I try this skill!" Kanae activated Futanari, granting herself a large cock empowered by the Cock Ring of Hardening.

"Hey, you crazy bitch! That for sure won't fit!" The squirreling panicked.

Kanae took a look at the size of her dick and the tiny entrance that was Edina's pussy. Her shoulders slackened. Another thought came to mind. She pulled off the enchanted cock ring and tossed it to an ogre behind her, who caught it and inspected the thing curiously. Her penis shrunk in size.

Now. Now it was going to fit.

"Wait, wait, wait! Just because it fits now, doesn't mean we should—

Kanae thrusted her throbbing dick into Edina's tight pussy. Both of them shuddered and seized up.

"Mating Press! Mating Press! Mating Press!" Kanae rammed into Edina, sending the squirreling into a fit of squeaks and squeals.

"Fuck! Kanae, you're stabbing the shit outta me— aaahhh! I'm cumming! I'm already cumming from your dick!" Edina howled.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Since Kanae's DEX was at a decent B, her hips pounded into Edina at incredible speed. Since the power scaled off the STR stat, if Kanae were to increase it…

"Bestial Strength!" Kanae uttered the skill taken from Sheeba long ago, raising her STR from D to C.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! 

"GOD, FUCK, SHIT! YOU'RE WRECKING MY PUSSY! FUCK ME, HARDER! HARDER! AAAAHHHH!" Edina screamed louder than the ogres cheered.

Kanae came back to her senses when something obscenely enormous pushed against her pussy. She stopped fucking Edina to glance back. An ogre had put on the Cock Ring of Hardening, increasing his dick to epic proportions.

"Me make it fit!" With one hard push, the ogre pried Kanae's pussy open going in and knocked the wind from her lungs.

"Guuuh! Yes, deeper! More dicks! Give me more of your… nngh… I'm cumming from you putting it in! I'm cumming!" Kanae bellowed from being split open.

Pleasure from being fucked by a massive cock and her own cock buried in Edina's cunt was too much to bear. The remaining ogres could wait no longer. Their threesome became a foursome, then a fivesome, and eventually a full-blown orgy. Kanae had a dick down her throat and another in her ass. Ogres took turns with the Cock Ring of Hardening.

Edina wasn't spared either. The smaller ogres made her blow them. All the while, Kanae had her dick screwed tight in her tight squirreling snatch. By the time they were done, every single ogre was unconscious on the floor. Kanae and Edina were painted entirely white, leaking from every orifice, and trembling from being run train on. Both of their stomachs were bulging from being so full of cum. The squirreling's furry tail had been matted with jizz, like a brush dipped into a paint bucket.

[Feed the Queen has granted you a new skill from your succubus!

Necrotizing Touch: Inflict necrotic damage on hit. Anyone struck by this cannot be healed for a short time.]

"Nice skill… how come I never see you use this?" Kanae panted.

"It's… situational… 'sides, how often do we… go up against someone… who heals?" Edina asked.

"True… Say, how long has it been?"

Edina tried to push herself up, but she didn't have the strength to. Her eyes flicked to where they had come.

"I think it's been a whole day." Edina groaned, pushing herself up and wringing her tail of ogre spunk.

"We should finish here and find Arenade while I still have Mating Press," Kanae insisted.

"One-track mind succubus…" The squirreling sighed.

They got up when feeling returned to their hips and legs. It took both of them to wrench the Cock Ring of Hardening off an ogre's dick.

"I told those stupid ogres to come to me after they were done! Where are those stupid oafs? Have you not broken the two succubi yet?" The high elf stormed into this branch of the cave and swallowed his tongue, seeing Kanae and Edina standing.

"Seconds?" Kanae asked her squirreling pal.

"Don't need to tell me twice!" Edina unfurled her wings and pounced.

"No, please! Stop! You're covered in filthy ogre— graahhh!"

They double-teamed the high elf. Edina repeatedly rode him to climax, and Kanae made him eat out her ogre cum-filled pussy. He was powerless against them. His real strength had come from commanding the ogres, but since his muscle fucked themselves into an early sleep, he was only a single elf against two high level succubi.

After having their way with him, they went to grab their belongings from the other side of the cave. Everything was still accounted for.

"Oh, quit your bellyaching already! You're the one who played chicken with a bunch of lions." Edina poked the naked high elf, who was crying in the fetal position on the ground.

"I-I was supposed to save my virginity for the nice lady at the flower store… I'm ruined! She will never want me now that I've been defiled by succubi!" he cried.

"Now that our positions have switched, it's time to answer some questions. Who else are you working with? Where are the other Ortesians?" Kanae turned him over with her foot.

"I don't know! Truly! I haven't seen another Ortesian in weeks…"

They sighed.

"Wanna head back to Highgreen? We've been out for a while. Arenade and Esta are probably finished on their end anyway," Edina suggested.

"Yeah, and we might as well hand him over to Highgreen's army." Kanae started tying the elf up when the necromancer trotted over to a slumbering ogre, Scythe of Soul Reaping hoisted over her head. "EDINA, STOOOOP!"

"Huh? I thought you said I could have 'em if they were violent. They fucked us pretty violently if you ask me!" she exclaimed.

"Give them a chance! They were being manipulated by an Ortesian. We've confiscated the reversal potions, so I can just send a couple of Sisters from Highgreen's cloister to deal with them."

Edina threw her hands up in protest.

"Can I at least kill the small one that bruised up my throat?" Edina asked.

"No… We'll find you bigger and badder things to raise as undeads, alright?" Kanae promised.

Thankfully, that was enough to placate the necromancer. They flew back to Highgreen with the high elf in tow and turned him into the authorities. After a nice, long soak in one of Dreizel's Bath House Wonderland, the two of them headed to the adventurers hall to turn in the quests.

"Oh, wow!" The receptionist beamed. "On behalf of Highgreen, thank you so much! Queen Kanae, High Priestess Edina, you two are what every adventurer should strive towards. The resolution with the hobgoblins is a little unexpected, but a welcome one. It is a little troubling that a single vengeful Ortesian was able to disrupt an entire trade route. Hopefully, it won't happen again."

"How about Arenade and Esta? How did they do?" Kanae asked.

"I'm afraid neither of them have returned yet. I figured you four were performing the quests together?" She regarded them with surprise, evidence enough that those two hadn't come back.

"I mean, we were in that ogre cave for a while. Think they ran into trouble?" Edina wondered aloud.

They decided to head out to regroup with Arenade and Esta just to be safe. They flew west, where reports of hallucinations were greatest. Maybe this was another case of Ortesian meddling, maybe not. Kanae couldn't be sure until she confirmed it with her own eyes.

"Hey, Edina? Any idea what could be causing hallucinations?" Kanae asked.

"Beats me. Could be a number of things. Magic, altitude sickness, some monsters. Your guess is as good as— shit! Hang on tight!" Edina yelled, and the dragon veered right.

"W-What was that?" she shouted, clinging onto the spine and gazing ahead to find what Edina saw.

But nothing was there.

"You telling me you didn't see that fat ass dragon breathing fire at us? It's on our tail now!" Edina screamed.

Kanae glanced back. There was no dragon behind them either.

"Edina, I don't see anything! I think you're hallucinating!" Kanae warned.

"No fucking way. I felt the heat. Open your eyes, man! I ain't gonna risk getting barbecued. You ever see a squirreling burn? Our fur is like kindling!" Edina was even more panicked than ever. Terrified, even. That was so unlike her, because she would normally be asking about killing the dragon to raise.

Something impacted them. No, not exactly. Edina was having her undead dragon trash around like it was getting attacked. They were plummeting. Kanae grabbed hold of Edina and leaped off just as it cratered the ground.

"Whew. Good thing you can fly!" Edina grinned.

"What are you talking about? You're a succubus, too. You can fly as good as I can," Kanae said, descending into Hollow Glades and letting her friend down.

"Huh?" The squirreling cocked her head. "What part of me looks like a succubus? You hit your head on something?"

Weird. Was it the hallucinations? If so, why wasn't Kanae affected?

"Steel Mind!" Kanae gasped and peeled back her regalia to reveal the tattoo on her shoulder that now read, 'Private Property of Ogres' and 20 tally marks next to it.

Great. The ink still had a mind of its own…

Whatever was going on, they needed to find Arenade and Esta fast. Or at least uncover the source of the hallucinations to put a stop to it.

"Okay, Edina. Stay close to me and… Edina?" Kanae scanned her surroundings, but the squirreling was nowhere to be seen. "Oh, come on! Some adventurers we are!"

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

10