Chapter 270 – Roshasha
554 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

They emerged from the portal disoriented and in a pile on top of each other. Kanae had Claudia's ass on her face, and Hilde's face on her chest. She was also sitting on someone else. That someone exploded onto their feet, throwing the others off in every direction.

"Analise! My grudges are always returned a hundred fold! Do you hear me?" Petyr shouted.

"Ugh… Since when were you and the Grand Eye so acquainted?" Kanae asked from the ground while rubbing her nose.

"We grew up together, but our paths split at school age: I entered Knights' Academy while she set her eyes on the clergy. Analise always had a knack for theological studies. Tch. Grand Eye. Psh. As if that's supposed to be a great achievement or anything." The high elf rolled her eyes.

When Kanae searched Esta for more information, she shrugged. Apparently, this was news to her, too.

"Okay, enough reminiscing! We have a former demon lord to find, don't we? Hehe… I can't wait… How hard can Roshasha hit? Will it hurt?" Claudia began to drool excessively until Alicia struck her head with the pommel of a dagger.

"Your masochism is showing. We're supposed to be helping Kanae. Take this seriously," Alicia scolded.

"Yes, sister… Ah~ Being struck by you again is a dream come true. I've missed this!" she squealed dreamily.

Kanae narrowed her eyes on them. She was beginning to think she brought the wrong people for the task. The only normal one here was Esta, and even her loyal drakeling knight possessed some suspect traits…

"Alright, everyone. Follow my lead and—" As soon as Kanae turned around, her eyes went wide.

This artificial rift which served as Roshasha's prison was a massive tower that stretched farther than their eyes could see, and they were at the very bottom. Countless metal gates lined the walls on each floor. Scouring through them would take an eternity, but maybe that was the point. The former demon lord was contained here after all.

"Well, shit. Where are we supposed to start?" Claudia asked, craning her neck to look up.

"A simple matter. Allow me." Hilde pushed past them and drew from her person a little bell. It was gold in make, suspended from a red string pinched between her fingers. Ringing it once sent ripples through the air. Ringing it twice created hundreds of small portals from which hundreds of small winged demons flew out of.

Their bodies were covered in spines and thorns. Long arms carried all manner of weapons from spears, daggers, and shortswords. They had segmented tails that ended in a curved scythe.

"S-Serve the mistress. We d-do bidding. What does m-mistress ask of us?" One of the imp-looking creatures spoke as if it wasn't its main language.

"Open every door you see. Report back to us if there is someone behind it. Do not fail me," Hilde threatened.

The swarm scattered at once to start opening doors.

"Thralls?" Kanae asked.

"Thralls? Nay. My children. Froyimp is what their character sheet calls them. I birthed these simpleminded cattle. They make for good front line fodder. If you wish, I can spare you one to begin breeding your own froyimp livestock. Unfortunately, their sexual potency leaves much to be desired." Hilde frowned.

"Er. I-I'm fine…"

A few of the faster froyimps had reached the first of many doors. When they tried to open the gates, an electrifying shock singed them black. More and more froyimps continued to obey Hilde's orders even after seeing their siblings fried to a crispy finish. Scores of them began to plummet from higher floors.

"Trapped with magic enchantments. Of course. The Grand Eye did say it was full of traps and danger," Esta reminded them.

"Well, it appears I will need to replenish their numbers soon…" Hilde hid her disappointment behind her open hand fan.

"Let me open them!" Claudia ran ahead to a metal gate, braced her feet on the ground, and pulled.

Lightning magic wreathed the succubus' entire body, shocking her to a crisp and even then, she refused to let go. Eventually, the door creaked. The metal bent outwards. Everyone gasped that Claudia's crude action was working— until she ripped the handle off.

"I suppose succubi can only think as well as their sexual appetite," Petyr mocked them.

"Why don't you do something instead of just standing there, elf? Or maybe you're afraid to find out that you're wholly incapable of breaking it open?" Claudia taunted back.

"Gladly." She transformed Shifting Steel into a hammer and dashed right for Claudia and the door.

"Hey, wait a minute—"

The hammer acquainted itself with Claudia's face, smashing her into the metal gate and sending her inside.

"Sister?!" Hilde ran inside to help Claudia.

"She meant THE GATE! Not HER SKULL!" Kanae exclaimed in horror.

"It's open now, isn't it?" Petyr shrugged.

"Claudia's been hit by worse." Meanwhile, Alicia was unfazed that Claudia could be paste against the wall of the cell right now.

It occurred to them that Hilde and Claudia were taking their sweet time. They went to investigate the cell and find the two stuck to a wall of flesh quickly enveloping them. Eyeballs against the meaty surface split open, peering at them. Kanae was about to hurry in to help until Esta grabbed her.

"If even they can't escape whatever that is, we should approach this carefully," Esta warned.

"What do we do then? Just leave them there?" Kanae asked.

"Please, don't. I may be stuck, but this thing doesn't hurt at all. There's no pain! What a miserable existence to live without feeling much of anything!" Claudia complained.

"Why did I even bother trying to help you…" Hilde sighed heavily.

"I've figured it out," Alicia began, "it is magic. Kanae, try casting Dispel. Anywhere."

Kanae did as instructed. She whipped out her wand with her tail and cast Dispel. The eyes on the wall of flesh went bloodshot, then they all closed shut at the same time. Enough of it retracted and peeled back that Claudia and Hilde were able to break free on their own. Kanae's Dispel didn't just stop there. The walls, floor, and ceiling changed shape like it was all melting away. They now stood on a long bridge connected to a round coliseum in the distance.

"How did you know?" Kanae gasped.

"Crowned an Assassin, I can sense nearby traps. Magical or non-magical. I thought it was odd that the allegedly trapped gates didn't register to me as many traps. I only sensed a single one. The entire tower of doors we were in was but one big, magical trap," Alicia explained.

"Roshasha must be ahead then. Shall we?" Hilde took one step forward when Claudia yanked her back.

A pair of giant armored golems dropped onto the bridge before them, wielding massive glaives. The bridge shuddered. Kanae nearly tripped, but Esta helped steady her from behind before walking ahead with Petyr.

"Tell me, Silver. Have you lived up to the Rook of Rotandrix's expectations as her daughter?" Petyr asked.

"I am not so arrogant as to believe my strength matches that of my Mother's and Brother's. However, with Master at my back, I can't afford to show any weakness." Esta faced the golems fearlessly.

But Kanae wasn't going to let her go without a little boost. She rested a hand on the drakeling's shoulder and casted Bond. The four succubi stayed back to watch as Esta and Petyr went into battle. One of the golems' eyes fired a beam of fire, but Esta raised her Magic-Consuming Dragon Shield to block it.

With Shifting Steel, Petyr bashed its knee in. The golem collapsed, and Esta pressed the shield up to its face and unleashed the energy that it had fired at her. The second golem cleaved downward at Petyr, but she simply sidestepped the blade.

"Silver, a lift!" Petyr shouted.

Esta tilted her greatshield while Petyr took a running start. She jumped onto the shield and vaulted off. Both hands gripped the warhammer brimming with holy energy. The blunt side of her weapon caved the golem's head in, and it too crumpled to the ground.

"Show-offs." Unimpressed, Claudia performed a golf clap.

"Good work, Esta!" Kanae cheered.

"Your praise will always fill me with joy." Esta smiled.

With nothing stopping them now, the party pressed on across the bridge. They continued to keep an eye out for any more traps and golems, but Alicia sensed nothing.

"Is this it? Analise's idea of security is sorely lacking. Not that I expected much from her to begin with," Petyr chided.

"To be fair, we kind of passed the hardest challenge from the start. You know, the part where eight Saint Priests and the Grand Eye let us in," Kanae explained.

Petyr eyed her with a steely gaze.

"Shut up," she finally said.

"Oh, yeah… very mature…" Kanae muttered.

When they got to the coliseum, there were no entrances to be found. Only a dark iron fortress emanating with magic. Alicia flew up to check the top. It was sealed in, and there was no entrance from above either. They were about to fan out when stone gates formed on the wall and groaned open. There were more gates behind it, all slowly opening to give way inside.

For once, Kanae noticed how put-off Petyr looked. She didn't even appear that way when they faced each other at the climax of the war. The high elven knight gripped the shaft of Shifting Steel until her knuckles turned white. Her piercing eyes were fixed on a figure up ahead, sitting in the center of the coliseum. 

"What is this oppressive presence? I feel a barrier between us… yet it's like Elizabeth Bedlam has an apocalyptic spell roiling in my face," Petyr growled.

"Is that Roshasha?" Kanae gulped.

Whoever it was turned their head toward them.

"Oooh! My first visitor in centuries, and it's a bunch of succubi!" In an instant, they were faced to face with a rhyleth.

Everyone took a step back, even Petyr. The short, purple-skinned demon woman clawed against an unseen magical shield inches from their faces. Roshasha. The drawn image in Eliza's tome didn't do the former demon lord justice. Her long tongue lolled out and licked the barrier. Cloven hooves scraped trenches in the dirt. She tried butting her head against the barrier, but the two ram horns protruded too much for her to do so. Every once in a while, glowing chains on her body, a collar around her neck, and shackles on her wrists and ankles manifest briefly before vanishing.

They were at a loss for words. Because of fear? Awe? Maybe both at once.

"Huh?" Roshasha sucked in a deep breath and peered at Petyr in particular. "You're a high elf! Never thought I'd see your kind next to a succubus unless it was to kill 'em. So, to whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting? And for what purpose?"

Kanae put on a brave face to meet with the demon. "My name is Kanae Toyomi. I'm Queen of the Commonwealth of Sin and Knight of Amethyst in the Order of Colors. A lot has happened in the seven centuries you were imprisoned. In short, Lord Charron's condition for an alliance between Artaggon and Radevic is your release."

"Haha! Charron, that dog. Making new alliances while I'm stuck here? Ahaha! Ahahahaa!" She pounded the barrier while in a fit of laughter, causing the dome to shimmer after each strike.

The ground rumbled. Fissures opened beneath their feet and were subsequently closed by some kind of repairing magic in the air.

"So?" Roshasha stopped hitting the barrier, and the earthquakes ceased. "When am I getting free?"

Kanae exchanged glances with each of her companions, and everyone started shaking their heads. Everyone except Claudia.

"I say you still go through with releasing her," Claudia said.

"You just want to see how hard she can hit you," Kanae groaned aloud.

"And you don't?" She grabbed her by the shoulders. "You're wearing the Matron's Regalia, so I know you have Sadist & Masochist. Imagine how incredible it will feel? Being punched by a fist that can shatter mountains!"

"IT WON'T MATTER IF I DIE IN THE PROCESS!"

Stab!

Claudia went stiff. It was only when she fell sideways to the ground did Kanae realize Alicia was behind her sister, knife in hand and the tip of the blade dripping with a bright green coating.

"Uhh. What did you just do?" Kanae asked.

"Basilisk toxin. She'll remain petrified for an hour. Now she won't interfere, but if you would like my thoughts on the matter, I'm also for Roshasha's release. We shouldn't underestimate Mother and Ambrosia. Having the former demon lord out there will tip the scales in our favor. At least in my opinion," Alicia said.

"Am I going to be the only one to voice against releasing her? I can't believe I lost to you, if these are the stupid decisions you tend to make. This… demon looks ready to go on a rampage than make negotiation. Look at her!" Petyr pointed.

Roshasha was still licking the barrier. She flashed an unhinged smile. They grimaced when the rhyleth hip-thrusted at them, and since she wasn't wearing a single piece of clothing, they were able to see how wet she was.

A depraved thought crossed Kanae's mind. Would having sex with Roshasha be suicide?

"I recognize that look. Master is thinking about sleeping with Roshasha," Esta outed her immediately.

"What? No! That's not true!" Kanae protested.

"That true, succubus? You wanna fuck? Tell you what. If you beat me to a pulp, I'll let you fuck me. If I beat you to a pulp, I'll fuck you!" Roshasha cackled.

"That sounds— wait, what?" She squinted at the rhyleth in confusion.

Maybe Eliza was right. Roshasha didn't seem like someone who needed to be released to the world. There was no telling what they were unleashing, but…

"Do you see now that you have met her?" Grand Eye Analise's voice echoed from all around them.

Kanae's body was glowing. Light engulfed her and her companions, transporting them back in the tribunal chamber. The Saint Priests who were channeling magic to keep the artificial rift open stopped, and the portal fizzled out of existence. Analise was on the ground now, back leaning against the foot of the high seat as if she had been waiting long.

"If you're still intent on her release— and I wish for it, too, because it is Lord Charron's condition on an alliance— but I say we wait for him to arrive before we consider what to do next," she suggested.

"Charron's got a lot of explaining to do…" Kanae sighed.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

Estaline von Cleisseldor commission by Nekosama

3c878974271338e7c6cc5df1d7e2bc58.jpg

8