Chapter 275 – The Debilitating Band
499 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

Kanae gathered everyone, including the non-combatants, in the Amethyst Hall to hold their very first meeting at the main chamber. The infant order which began with just herself had grown. Some powerful individuals now served Aidenhall, and these were the same people who used to be enemies!

Eight faces in total glanced up at Kanae. Alicia, Claudia, Hilde, Edina, Quartermaster Meidina and three Sisters of Sin, and Reen. Kanae stared back for a moment. They were sorely lacking in men, and she would like some masculine presences around. Granted… there were males that could hold their own, they likely wouldn't last long around so many succubi. In fact, maybe she recruited too many succubi?

Kanae cleared her throat before beginning. "All of you might be wondering why I gathered you here this morning. We're less than a week away from Lord Charron's arrival, in which we hold a conference over whether or not Artaggon and Radevic formally become allies. However, that hinges on Roshasha's release. The Grand Eye has tasked the Amethyst Hall to subdue Roshasha to hand over, so we can consider Charron's arrival as the deadline. It's a daunting task, I know. But before that, I want to hear from everyone: is there anything you think the Amethyst Hall is lacking? It can be anything. Maybe something you want, what strengths we need, or how we can improve the hall? If you have any suggestions, please raise your hand!"

"Here." Hilde calmly lifted her hand.

"Yes!" Kanae pointed to her.

"We could use a cattle or slave pen," she said.

Claudia and Alicia nodded in agreement.

"I'm not going to fill a room full of sex slaves for you… The Grand Eye isn't going to allow it!" Kanae groaned.

"Me, me, Kanae!" Claudia waved.

"Yes!" She gave the excited succubus the floor, hoping it was going to be something important.

"I think we need a functioning S&M dungeon— now, hear me out before you facepalm! Eventually, there might be prisoners to interrogate. Or new recruits to haze. What better way to test their mettle or beat out some answers than some exquisite agony?" the former Mistress of Pain asked.

Kanae put a hand to her face anyway and sighed. At least it was a better idea than Hilde's suggestion that would have raised some eyebrows.

"I have something to put forth." Alicia raised her hand.

"I feel like I'm going to regret this, but what do you suggest?" Kanae asked.

"Orgies," she answered curtly.

Hilde and Claudia voiced their agreements aloud.

"There is a severe lack of sex in a hall occupied by succubi. I find that odd," Hilde said.

"Yeah! What's up with that, Kanae? We've had a total of zero orgies since being recruited!" Claudia complained with her hands in the air.

"This isn't supposed to be a sex cult! What do you think we're doing here?!" Kanae lost her patience and retorted. "Does anyone have anything productive to add? I'm begging you here…"

"Yes, Knight-Commander!" Meidina rose from her seat.

Kanae nodded for her to speak.

The former High Priestess continued, "At current, Aidenhall is only providing us a handful of healing potions. It would be to our benefit to diversify the hall's roster and recruit an alchemist, thereby granting us a regular, varied supply of potions and elixirs. An enchanter could also give powerful enchantments to our equipment, and a sage can impart spell buffs. A blacksmith, too! Alicia apparently goes through many of her knives because they break often."

"I've also been dipping into the hall funds to buy new knives. Sorry," Alicia apologized half-heartedly.

"We're probably the most dysfunctional and ineffective hall… Anything else?" Kanae scanned the audience.

"I have something, Kanae!" Reen shot a hand up. "I might be able to supplement some enhancements through cooking, but I'll need very specific ingredients. For example, incorporating a dragon's fire gland into a meal can grant Greater Fire Resistance. Some of these ingredients might be expensive though…"

Without a mage or sage for now, they might have to rely on buffs through Reen's cooking then. It could give them the edge needed to face Roshasha. Thank goodness for some recruits taking this seriously.

"I'll keep an eye out for a resident alchemist and blacksmith. I do like the idea of a S&M dungeon, so Claudia, team-up with Meidina to work something out. Elizabeth Bedlam should also have the schematics to a moaning maiden, one of the dwarven sex inventions. Go find her, and for my sake, please wear the Amethyst tabard before someone mistakes you for a Queen-Mother agent! Reen, we can spare some funds if you want to put in requests to Radevic's adventurers hall for cooking ingredients. The sex slaves and orgies suggestions are rejected. Dismissed!"

Claudia pumped her fists over getting her S&M dungeon. As they began to depart, Kanae caught sight of Petyr peering in from the dormitory on the second floor. She quickly dipped away after being seen.

With the meeting over, Kanae went in search of Lanil Hammerthorn. The Saint Priest possessed the only thing capable of uncovering a lost object, so long as the knowledge was within its pages. 

Normally, two Saint Priests accompanied King Turren and Grand Eye Analise at all times. The remaining four would be off fulfilling other duties in or around Aidenhall. Earlier today, Kanae caught sight of Delayn and Vestrid with the Grand Eye. Bocchi and Ulric were with King Turren.

That meant Lani was busy with something else or was off-duty. Chances were, if she wasn't on guard duty, Chappy was fucking the horny rabbit silly. That was just the nature of their relationship. On the way out, however, Alicia suddenly caught up to her.

"Knight-Commander, I hope you don't mind company." Alicia smiled.

"You've been sticking to me more often lately. Are you coming on to me?" Kanae asked.

"My." She giggled into the back of her hand. "You're quite confident in yourself. Unlike my sisters, I do not find attraction so easily. Perhaps I hope to find in you what may stoke the kindling inside me."

Kanae gulped. This sister was a lot more playful than the others. First, she suggested they get it on. Today, she distanced herself. They were very much still strangers to each other. However, if Claudia loved Alicia so much, then that was enough reason for Kanae to trust her.

The two of them leaped off from the Amethyst Hall's training ground and soared through Aidenhall. Lani should be in her room, located on the upper floors of the palace. Each Saint Priest actually had their rooms in different parts of Aidenhall rather than together. This was intentional. According to the Grand Eye, in the event of an attack at night, they were able to cover more ground and prevent them from potentially being incapacitated together.

Lani's room was among the higher ones, given that she could fly and respond to threats in the sky. Upon reaching the warlock's residence, Kanae and Alicia were treated to the sounds of frenzied moans.

"If I were to hazard a guess, there was a succubus inside. Am I wrong to assume so?" Alicia asked.

"You would be wrong. That's just… Well, you'll see in a bit." Kanae rapped her knuckles on the door. "Lani, it's me! I need yours and Chappy's help with something!"

The door flung open. A slimy tentacle had opened it. Alicia followed the appendage with her gaze as it retracted into the room. Her eyes went wide at the sight of Lani, suspended in mid-air by dozens of tentacles.

Chappy had a tentacle ramming into the warlock's ass, pussy, and mouth. Two more repeatedly flicked at Lani's nipples. Another tenderly caressed her cheeks, a stark contrast to the rough fucking they were giving her everywhere else.

"Hmm. Are all of the Saint Priests like this?" Alicia asked.

"Nope. Just Lani and Chappy. Alicia, this is Lanil Hammerthorn and her living grimoire, Chappy. The two of them are in love with each other in the most degenerate way possible," Kanae explained.

"Hey, hey! Well if it isn't our favorite succubus! And you brought a friend? Wanna go for a round with my sweet Lani and me?" Chappy asked.

"We just might. I need your help in searching for an enchanted item known as the Debilitating Band," she said.

Chappy stopped railing Lani and gently laid her down in bed. His tentacles wrenched out of her pussy with a loud pop! Thick cum oozed out and pooled on the already drenched bed. Lani was completely out of it. She twitched uncontrollably even when he wasn't touching her anymore. A tentacle patted her on the side of the cheek in an attempt to stir her to consciousness.

"Lani! You got visitors!" Chappy exclaimed in her face.

"Ehehe… Chappy, I feel so empty without your tentacles inside me… Is it time to go back to work?" Lani turned to one cum-laden appendage and licked it.

"Oooh! Your fellatio game has been getting better… I'm ready to blow on your cute face already," he said.

Kanae and Alicia exchanged an impatient glance at each other. They cleared their throats at the same time.

"Eh? Amethyst? What are you doing here?!" Lani sprung upright and panicked.

After the pair cleaned themselves up, Kanae explained the purpose of their visit, and they were more than willing to help. Chappy, especially, since it meant the horny book would get to banging again.

The four of them went over to a lectern in the study, where Chappy laid himself down on it. As Lani began to turn the pages, tentacles emerged from the cover and binding. They seized hold of the warlock first. She sighed blissfully, feeling his touch again.

Kanae waited eagerly for her turn, and as Lani turned the next page, more tentacles grew out from him that wrapped around her thighs and slowly made their way up. Even Alicia welcomed the invading appendages. They could hear Chappy giggling as his tentacles plunged into their pussies, and Kanae threw her head back in pleasure.

However, one among them was enjoying it more than the rest.

"Oh, Chappy~ It feels so good… play with my nipples again… please…" Lani was hunched over on the grimoire and had stopped turning the pages.

"Come now, Warlock. We have work to do," Alicia said, embracing Lani from behind and stabbing a tail into her ass.

"Aaaahhhhh! Not there! I'm still sensitive from Chappy being so rough back there earlier!" she cried.

"I want to get in on this, too!" Kanae hugged her from the front and made a succubus sandwich out of her.

Lani's tongue lolled out. Kanae pushed her own tongue into the beastman hare's mouth. Feeling a little left out, Alicia butted in for a three-way kiss. Meanwhile, Chappy continued to greedily pump his tentacle-cocks into them.

It was getting harder and harder to concentrate. They had to keep the Debilitating Band in mind, otherwise Chappy's pages would never land on it. However, the more Kanae climaxed from being pounded by a tentacle, the less she was able to focus.

"This is what I'm talking about! Succubi really are the best!" Chappy exclaimed.

"My pussy is feeling weird again! I can't think of anything other than your dicks, Chappy! I love it! I feel like my brain is melting— I'm cumming… I'm cumming… I'm cumming!" Lani screamed.

"This feeling… I should be draining, but it's like I'm being drained instead… Gods, I'm cumming, too… This living grimoire is stronger than I expected… I— nngh!" Alicia, maybe out of instincts of self-preservation, drew a knife out intending to stab Chappy, but another tentacle knocked it away. He bound her wrists, then plunged the same one into her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut and climaxed.

Both of them were too far gone to turn the page, so it was up to Kanae now. Otherwise, they were going to be stuck here as Chappy's toys for a while. She pinched a page and filled her mind with thoughts of the Debilitating Band. Her efforts came to a stop when a tentacle stopped her from turning the page.

"Awww, come on. You want to be done so soon?" Chappy asked and rubbed his cum-oozing tentacle against her cheek. "We'll go through my pages again later. For now, just relax and have some fun!"

That was also true. Why not? Sex with Chappy, Lani, and Alicia was so good, and—

"Kanae…!" Alicia put every ounce of strength behind drawing a second knife and severed the tentacle impeding their advance.

Unhindered now, Kanae flipped the page at last and, thankfully, it landed on the Debilitating Band. Chappy uttered a disappointed sigh and released everyone except for Lani. Kanae fell backwards to the ground with Alicia landing on top.

Their sweat-soaked bodies pressed against one another, limp and panting. They felt each other's rapid heartbeats. The red-skinned succubus peered into Kanae's eyes, then averted her gaze to get up.

"Did we succeed?" Alicia cleared her throat and asked.

Kanae shook off the daze and got up to join her. They turned to the living grimoire, whose pages were open to a section about the Debilitating Band. A drawing had been sketched into one page. The band was a metallic bracelet in which the upper layer was fashioned to look like a chain. Perfectly-round crystals were embedded into each link.

Debilitating Band. A powerful cursed piece of equipment that will reduce the attributes of any crowned individual to F if they aren't already. Due to the nature of the band, only a crowned Curseweaver may safely place it on and remove it from someone using the spell, Bestow Cursed Object.

"Curseweaver? Does this mean Daya can help?" Alicia asked.

"Wouldn't matter if we don't actually have the band though," Kanae said.

Just like with the Ankh of Reincarnation, Chappy was able to pin-point its current location— across the sea in the Empire of Ortesia…

They sighed.

Well, Victa's companion did pawn it off. After hundreds of years, the band was bound to end up anywhere in the world. Unfortunately, Ortesia was not a place they could go to right now, and they especially didn't have the time for it.

"Alternatively, it lists the materials needed to forge the band. Maybe that will be an easier feat than snatching it from the cattle empire?" Alicia suggested.

Kanae glanced at the next page. In order to forge the Debilitating Band, it requires a black slime's core, twenty pieces of crystallized mana, a mysterious ore called felmetal, and to beseech a god to breathe a curse upon the finished band.

"Hrm. Black slime can be found in faebog. I can procure crystallized mana easily. The last part seems the toughest, and what is felmetal? Don't tell me we need to look through Chappy again…" Kanae wondered aloud.

"Hehe. I'm ready for you anytime!" Chappy rubbed two tentacles together in anticipation.

"No need. I know what felmetal is. They are what the ancient dwarves used to construct many of their underground buildings and tools with. It is how they withstood the pressure of the earth. I know this, because the daggers I used before losing them were made from felmetal," Alicia explained.

Eliza was going to get her wish of revisiting the dwarven cities again…

Having gotten what they needed, Kanae and Alicia left the two lovebirds to their lovemaking and returned to the Amethyst Hall. As luck would have it, Eliza was already there. She and Claudia were in the middle of going over schematics on how to build a moaning maiden.

"Amethyst, I would appreciate it if you didn't involve me in the more depraved nature of your interests. Claudia came barging into my tower demanding I help her with a S&M dungeon," Eliza said.

"What if I were to tell you we need to go to Ha'Vavish and Tortuga?" Kanae asked.

"Well, then." She recomposed herself. "I would say, you better include me in the excursion! But why the change of heart?"

"We need felmetal to make the Debilitating Band since the original is lost in Ortesia. The ore can only be found in dwarven cities," Alicia explained.

Eliza's fervent interest took a nosedive after a moment of thought.

"One city is submerged in lava, and the other flooded in water. There's also no telling how many more of those sex automatons remain. Without Lapis to render them inactive, it will be dangerous," Eliza warned.

"Bring me then. I'll be more than a match for a bunch of scrap metal," a voice from the second floor called down.

Everyone turned their heads. Petyr was leaning against the railing. She vaulted over the bannister and landed next to them.

"You want to help?" Kanae gasped. "I thought you were only lending a hand to fighting Roshasha?"

"Hoh? Now this is a surprise, Not-Gold. Has that tough exterior of yours finally softened up?" Eliza teased playfully.

Petyr scoffed. "Hmph. I'm helping, because you're likely to fail without me. And Kanae, don't think for one moment what Victa said the other day has anything to do with this. I want you to recruit me to the Amethyst Hall, and I shall henceforth be its hammer and instrument of destruction. But! I decide what I do, and I am not calling you Knight-Commander. Ever."

As if on cue, Claudia and Alicia piled onto Petyr with fraternizing intent. They threw their arms around her shoulders and poked fun at her for not being fully honest with herself. A swift elbow jab to the gut shut them right up. Her eyes remained fixed on Kanae, waiting for an answer.

"I don't think Grand Eye Analise is going to be happy about this… but she did say it is at my discretion who I choose to recruit. Still, I'm glad to welcome you to the Amethyst Hall." Kanae smiled and extended a hand to shake Petyr.

For a split second, it really looked like Petyr was going to take Kanae's hand. The high elf pursed her lips and gritted through it. She spun around.

"I said I was going to help, not make friends. And get off me!" Petyr shook Claudia off her leg and stormed back upstairs.

"Kanae got through to you! I, too, shall get through to you yet, my former rival!" Claudia hollered to her back.

"You recruited quite the loose cannon, Amethyst. Are you sure about this?" Eliza whispered nervously.

"No." Kanae sighed. "But I know Petyr isn't as bad as everyone thinks she is. She's just… more honest about her anger and selfishness than most people, that's all."

That being said, it was a huge leap compared to the Petyr from a few days ago. Maybe Victa's words resonated with her after all. A weapon had its edges, but even a sword wasn't sharp all the way around. Petyr, who had been forged as the empire's greatest weapon, was made brittle from battle after battle. Kanae just needed to treat her with a blacksmith's touch, kind and with care.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

7