Chapter 283 – A Day Out with Roshasha
456 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

Kanae woke up with a weight on her chest. Was this what they called a 'sleep paralysis demon'? The suffocating feeling didn't hurt, but it was incredibly uncomfortable. She tried to turn to her side and couldn't. Thinking it would pass, she continued to lay there and hoped it would go away in time. However, the weight was still there after half an hour.

When she opened her eyes at last, it turned out to be Roshasha sitting atop her chest. The fin-like tail flicked side to side. A pair of red eyes like laser dots stared right at her.

"W-Well… it's a demon alright," Kanae stammered.

"I'm pissed off at you," Roshasha began in frustration, "but the brat told me not to mess with you because we're allies now. Then I got over it! The more I thought about our fight, the more fun I had recalling it. Hehehe! Throwing down like that was a lot of fun! We should do it again some time!"

"Oh, shit. I'm not dreaming. So, this is real… Uhm… Roshasha… In case you forgot, it took my entire hall and some of the strongest people I know to beat you. Full disclosure… If we go one on one, you're going to slaughter me," she explained.

"Awwww! But I wanna play again! I wanna pummel, eviscerate, tear, and claw!" The rhyleth threw a tantrum, rolling left and right on the bed until she cocooned herself in the bedsheet.

This was the dreaded demon lord before Charron? Roshasha sounded a lot more like a child than a leader of one of the largest nations in this world. Although… That was probably why she had given up the position and passed it onto someone else.

Kanae seized the opportunity to hop out of bed. She instinctively reached for Lust at her nightstand until realization hit. That was probably what Roshasha wanted. The moment it looked like she was willing to fight, all hell was going to break loose. Kanae slowly retracted her hand and went to get changed instead. Donning Thistle, the Matron's Regalia provided her a bigger sense of security than holding a whip meant for fighting.

Back in bed, Roshasha had stopped rolling around. She was pouting now. Kanae considered running for her life and telling Charron to pick up his baggage. But leaving Roshasha in Amethyst Hall full of the same people who had fought her was a bad idea.

"Roshasha, aren't you the least bit angry about being imprisoned for centuries?" Kanae asked.

"Why would I? I lost, I faced the consequences, and now I'm out again. Which means, it's time to live it up while I'm still free!" Roshasha flashed a toothy grin.

"Okay, but… why are you so desperate to fight?"

"Huh? You're a succubus. That's like me asking why you're so desperate to get dicked! Because you like it! It's fun! Does there have to be any other reason?" She cocked her head.

What a straightforward way of thinking. Kanae fastened Lust to her waist and hoisted Roshasha, still bundled up in the bedsheet, onto her shoulder. It was early in the morning, so no one else in Amethyst Hall had woken up yet. She flew through the corridors of Aidenhall. A few passing knights panicked at the sight of Roshasha.

"Where are we going? To the arena to fight?" Roshasha asked.

"I'm returning you to Lord Charron," Kanae said flatly.

"Oh, you're no fun!" she cried.

Kanae reached the guest bedchamber King Turren had given to Lord Charron for his stay. Lady Dahlia was lying curled up like an actual dog in front of the door. She wrinkled her nose and sniffed the air, then snapped awake.

"I'm here to drop off an unruly child." Kanae pointed to the rhyleth.

"When did she— Give me a moment… Lord Charron? Roshasha escaped your bedroom! My lord?" Lady knocked a few times and received no answer.

They thought of the worst case scenario and shot their judging stares at Roshasha.

"What? I'd never kill Charron if that's what you're thinking! The brat may be arrogant, but if he dies, who's going to be responsible for running Artaggon?" Roshasha asked.

Lady sighed and slowly opened the door. They saw first the rhyleth-sized hole in the wall, and the light breeze blowing in from it.

"That explained the noise I heard earlier… I thought it was just Roshasha throwing a tantrum again," Lady growled.

As for Lord Charron, sleeping beauty was blissfully unaware and snoring away. The Demon Lord of Artaggon had cucumber slices over his eyes, earplugs in his ears, and some kind of slime mask over the rest of his face. He even had a bottled bavarii sitting on the nightstand.

"My lord? MY LORD!" Lady roared into his ear.

"I'M AWAKE! DID RADEVIC BETRAY US?" Lord Charron sat upright ready to throw hands. The cucumbers and slime mask slipped off. He stared at the three of them and blinked absentmindedly. "What happened? Why are you in my room?

They turned in the direction of the hole in the wall. Charron's head followed suit, then his gaze returned to Roshasha and put two and two together.

"It's too early for this." Lord Charron laid back down.

"Roshasha is your problem! Early or not!" Kanae tossed the rhyleth into bed, and she fell right on top of him.

"Hey, don't toss my mentor like that!" He picked her up like cradling a swaddled infant. "Besides, if Roshasha wants something, no one can stop her. She has taken interest in you. Trying to keep her contained will only result in another hole."

"So, what? I'm supposed to babysit Roshasha until she's satisfied?"

Charron thought for a moment and ultimately nodded.

"Hehe! Looking forward to having fun with you!" Roshasha smirked.

Kanae returned to Amethyst Hall with Roshasha in tow. By the time they got back, members of the order were beginning to wake up. She had to explain to them that Roshasha wasn't here to take revenge, just to screw around. Obviously, no one took a liking to that. Especially the three succubi sisters, Claudia, Alicia, and Hilde. They were the ones Roshasha messed up the most during the fight.

When noon rolled around and nothing interesting was happening, Roshasha took matters into her own claws. She started harassing the other members, specifically Petyr, whom she acknowledged was the strongest among Amethyst Hall. It took Kanae getting between them to prevent a fight from breaking out. The rhyleth's antics were making it hard to get things done around Aidenhall as a Knight of Color.

"Uggghh. I'm so bored!" Roshasha exclaimed suddenly when Kanae was bringing new furniture into the hall to replace the broken ones.

"If you wanted fun, you're a few months too late. We just got done with a war, repelling the Empire of Ortesia's invasion," Kanae explained.

"Wanna start another war?"

"NO!" she yelled.

This was exhausting. Roshasha just wanted to start trouble wherever she went. Kanae should almost be done with her tasks for today and consulted her notepad. Order new furniture for Amethyst Hall, done. Fulfill requisition request from Quartermaster Meidina about alchemical supplies and ore for the smithy, done. Breed with a pegasus to get Petyr a stallion, not yet done.

One of Meidina's succubi should be coming back soon with a pegasus from Wendy Ironspear's unit. Speaking of which, something whinnied from the training grounds. Kanae went to check with Roshasha following close behind. The succubus was about to tie the reins to a post when the two of them emerged from the hall.

"Oh, Knight-Commander! I've brought a pegasus as you've requested," she said.

"Whatcha doing with a pegasus? We going for a ride?" Roshasha asked.

"Someone's definitely going for a ride. I need to birth a pegasus for Petyr, the tall high elf you were antagonizing earlier. I promised her one in exchange for subduing you. Stay put. I'll be back shortly." Kanae flew onto the pegasus, but the rhyleth jumped on, too.

"Nu-uh. I'm coming with. You ain't getting rid of me that easily!" she cackled.

Maybe that was for the best. Leaving Roshasha here might cause some trouble if Kanae wasn't around to stop them. She directed the pegasus to fly down to the Aidenhall stables. Runald was there, hard at work changing out the water and feeding troughs.

"Huh? Kanae, what are you doing here? And… is that…?" Runald gulped hard and went pale at the sight of Roshasha.

"Oooh! There are dreadmourns here? I thought they went extinct!" Roshasha dismounted and skipped over to play with the demonic stallions in the stable.

"Just ignore her. As long as she's preoccupied, there won't be any trouble. I'm here to make a baby with this pegasus. Can I get your help with the usual?" Kanae asked.

Runald rolled his eyes and went to do just that. He grabbed a couple of stable hands to set up the breeding mount for Kanae to use. Many of the languis, mars, and other livestock that she had given birth to a while back were fully grown now. Aidenhall's stable was able to sustain itself again, and the cavalries were able to ride into battle once more.

While the stablehands were getting into place and Roshasha was playing with dreadmourns, Kanae pulled Runald to one side.

"So, you joined the Silver Hall. Didn't want to join me instead?" Kanae folded her arms.

"What? And have sex with you constantly, resulting in nothing getting done? I know how you think, Kanae! Anyway, I'm learning a lot under Knight-Commander Estaline. The position of Knight of Gold is sitting empty. If I want to reach that status and stand by your side, I can think of no better mentor," Runald explained.

"Hmm." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. "Maybe you're the one I should be making a baby with. What do you say about getting married to me next?"

Runald went deeply red and couldn't answer. His erection bumping against Kanae's thigh answered for him.

"Nope. I made a self-imposed rule to deny having sex with you if you came here for anything other than me." Runald pushed her to arms' length.

"Awww! Can I at least get a kiss?" Kanae asked.

Runald relented. He planted both hands on Kanae's face and pulled her in for a tender kiss. Her tail whipped joyously from behind.

"I wonder what House Aespir thinks of their son being with a succubus?" Kanae licked her lips.

"Doesn't matter now that I've been disowned, and Ortesia's probably stripped what little influence they had for my role in turning against Gretchen during her rebellion. I'm better off starting a new family here. Anyway, the stablehands are done. Let's hurry and get your rocks off, because I have training with Knight-Commander Estaline soon," Runald said.

Kanae climbed onto the breeding apparatus, and the stablehands helped strap her in. It was then that Roshasha came skipping back to see what was going on. The curious rhyleth eyed them as they worked, and they were probably extremely terrified because of her.

Another stablehand guided the pegasus over. The closer he came, the more erect his cock became until the large slab of meat swung between two hind legs. Roshasha kneeled down curiously.

"How is that gonna fit in that?" Roshasha asked, pointing to Kanae's snatch.

"Heh. Just watch and behold. My pussy's the best around, and I have plenty of experience with Titan!" Kanae opened her tail pussy to work the long shaft until it was slippery with her juices.

The pegasus, having been worked up and in heat now, mounted the apparatus. Heavy hooves climbed onto the steps beside Kanae's head. She parted her pussy lips with two fingers to make it easier. The pegasus thrusted a few times and missed. His large cock eventually found her entrance. She squeezed her eyes shut as the meaty thing worked its way inside inch by inch.

Whinnying, the mighty beast beat his wings and pistoned into her with powerful thrusts. Kanae switched on Versatile Womb. She threw her head back in ecstasy as the urge to mate grew stronger.

"Oh-ho! You're taking that pegasus dick like a champ! I've been alive for a long time, but I've never seen a succubus as cock hungry as you!" Roshasha laughed.

"You should have… nngh… seen me with a… dragon," Kanae said.

"Hahaha! Look at you two go! Want me to give you a hand?" she asked with devilish smile.

"What… are you…"

Before Kanae could answer, the dark sclera in Roshasha's eyes went completely black. Even her red pupils were gone. A ghoulish hue of energy wreathed her entire body.

"Go wild, pegasus. Demonic Frenzy!" Roshasha slapped the beast, filling him with that same energy around her.

The pegasus brayed loudly, enough to scare the few stablehands to take a few steps back. Kanae, trapped in the apparatus, watched as the winged beast pounded into her pussy with great furor and mania.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Oh, fuck! Fuck… Roshasha, cancel the spell! The pegasus is really messing me up!" Kanae cried, her eyes rolling back from having her pussy beaten so hard.

"No can do, buckaroo! Demonic Frenzy gives someone the taste of rhyleth blood to make them go berserk! You wanted a good fuck? Well, I'm giving it to you!" Roshasha cackled in amusement.

Although the pegasus was a little smaller than Titan's dick, the rough mating took it to the next level. Each thrust threatened to punch through the entrance to her womb. Kanae pulled her limbs taut against the restraints.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Eventually, Kanae stopped caring. Her pussy wanted to be split open and her womb filled with fertile seed.

"I'm cumming! Impregnate me with a pegasus! Pour your load in me! Drown my womb!" Kanae screamed and thrashed from what little room was afforded to her.

The pegasus made one final thrust, connecting the tip of his cock to Kanae's baby making room. Hot ejaculate squirted deep into her. He slowly pulled his throbbing slab of meat out, and Kanae climaxed a second time when it did. A wave of cum poured from her gaping pussy.

Soon, Kanae's stomach inflated. Roshasha watched with glinting eyes as Kanae became pregnant. She pushed the newborn out. The white foal had small protrusions on its shoulder blades that would eventually grow into large wings.

"You actually did it! What a slut, you are!" Roshasha exclaimed.

Runald and his fellow stablehands unbound Kanae from the restraints. Her legs were jelly, and she could barely stay standing from being taken so roughly.

"Leave the foal to us. We can introduce the newborn to a mare who will take care of it. We'll send for you once it's matured, which shouldn't be long since due to Versatile Womb," Runald explained while they helped the infant pegasus away.

Left to themselves, Kanae leaned against the apparatus to catch her breath. The thing was on the verge of breaking because the pegasus fucked her too hard.

"That… Demonic Frenzy you used. Is it like my Bond?" Kanae asked.

"Nah. It's stronger! The best part about it is you go wild! Bad part is it doesn't last very long." Roshasha gestured to the pegasus who was back to his normal self like nothing was out of the ordinary.

That sounded like a skill Kanae could use. Unfortunately, Skill Drain was temporary. The only way to obtain it permanently would be to transform Roshasha into a half-succubus and Feed the Queen off her. And Kanae suspected sex with a rhyleth would likely end in death…

Done with breeding, Kanae and Roshasha mounted the pegasus to return to Amethyst Hall. They were surprised to find several pegasi hitched to posts on the training grounds. Their riders were nowhere to be found. If the Lights of Ehmvier had dropped by, it sure was a surprise visit.

Kanae left the pegasus with the others for now and found Petyr, Arenade, and the Lights in the main hall.

"Oooh. What's this? Are we gathering up to have some fun?" Roshasha skipped into the chamber.

"You're getting your pegasus in a few days, Petyr. You can check out the foal at the stables if you want," Kanae said.

"About damn time, but Arenade's just got telling me something important. You're going to want to hear this." Petyr sighed.

Arenade had a serious look on her face, enough to get Roshasha to pipe down and listen in.

"You remember how you made Gretchen an inquisitor? A week ago, she interrogated a captive and discovered an outpost of Ortesians based somewhere outside of Radevic. I just got her letter today from the Radevic Chapter of the Eminence of Sin. We should check it out. The last thing I need is a group of imperials screwing up my wedding. I've put too much effort into planning this!" Arenade explained in a huff.

"I'm coming with," Petyr insisted. "If there's a chance to convince them to stand down, I'll take it. If not, well… some discipline is in order."

"Oh, sounds like fun! Count me in!" Roshasha beamed.

"I… I don't think that's a good idea," Kanae said.

The rhyleth jumped onto Kanae, wrapped both legs behind her waist, and planted both hands on her shoulders. Their faces were inches apart. Wendy Ironspear and the Lights of Ehmvier were so startled, they drew their weapons.

"I'm going, and we're going to have lots of fun!" Roshasha smiled, her fangs dripping with venom.

Kanae gulped and for once, silently whispered an apologetic prayer to the high elves they were going to find.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

7