Chapter 257 – Two Succubus Queens
1.1k 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

Ehmvier city rolled out the red carpet today. Queen-Mother Zariah was arriving to claim her slaves, and she was accompanied by her two other daughters, Hilde and Ambrosia. They came not by flight, but from the Imperial Span and chauffeured by the most extravagant carriage Rown Company had to offer.

Kanae and Arenade stood just beyond the city gates. Behind Kanae were her retinue of Sisters of Sin led by First Sister Lilith, and behind Arenade were her vassal Lights of Ehmvier led by Wendy Ironspear. Claudia and Labelle had come to greet their mother's arrival, too, but only the latter was happy about it. The Mistress of Pain took to Kanae's side instead, while the Mistress of Debauchery was content with a gaggle of high elven thralls.

The Commonwealth's arm of the transcontinental highway could be seen from Ehmvier. Rown's tireless efforts had extended it all the way up to Talahurah and was making headway to Highgreen, and eventually to Zariah's new domain west of Hollow Glades. The giant carriage came into view and descended from the off-ramp. It was the size of a small house and pulled by twenty marsteads.

Kanae recognized the make as belonging to high elven nobles. It must have been taken or stolen, then renovated to bear the Rown Company's trademark crest of minotaur horns. Behind the carriage were a hundred succubi and numerous empty cage wagons, soon to be filled with Ortesians.

 When the caravan grinded to a stop, Kanae, Arenade, and Claudia gulped hard. Labelle, on the other hand, her smile widened even more. Her fingers flew across the lute strings, welcoming them with an operatic encore.

"Ehmvier at last!" Renya Rown stepped out first, taking off her hat and bowing with an arm across her chest. "It's been a while, hasn't it? Last time we saw each other was out at sea! Damn, that was a good fight. My sea legs were getting rusty being on land for so long. It needed the salty ocean mists to oil them up. How has my favorite succubus been?"

"You're as loud as ever, Renya. I still can't thank you enough for the reinforcements." Kanae stepped forward to clasp hands with the pirate-turned chairwoman of Rown Company.

"Don't thank me yet. You owe me for that one. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a company to check in with and… you have a date with a succubus queen." She winked before strolling past her and into the city.

Because of Renya's words, Kanae snapped her gaze back to the carriage. Queen-Mother Zariah emerged in all her splendor and wanton beauty. The very sight of her made everyone behind Kanae tense. City guards on the wall gathered to catch sight of the succubus queen, who was a legend in her own right.

"That's Queen-Mother Zariah? My knees are getting weak just looking at her…" Arenade muttered.

Zariah didn't come out alone. Her daughters followed her out of the carriage. Hilde regarded Kanae with a nod, and Ambrosia had a surprise attached to her chest. She held an infant succubus swaddled in silk and what little hair speckled across the head was gold in color. A baby. Another high elven succubus like Kanade.

"Queen Kanae." Queen-Mother Zariah gazed down at her with a poker face.

Kanae gulped a second time and was sweating bullets. The succubus queen must have a horny aura or something, because she wanted to be taken by her at this very moment.

"Why so rigid?" The queen put an arm around Kanae's shoulders and guffawed. "We humiliated those cattles! Let's celebrate. Demons hold something called a vekas. Of course, they learned it from us. An orgy after every battle, victory, or defeat is tradition!" Her sharp eyes flicked to Arenade. "I see you already brought me one of the slaves, and this one has giant udders."

"How dare you call them udders?!" Arenade boomed.

Zariah's smile vanished, and her demeanor shifted to a less fraternizing look. "The cattle talks back. You haven't enthralled this one?"

"W-Wait, Arenade isn't one of the Ortesian slaves! She's my concubine!" Kanae explained.

Arenade nodded furiously. Her hands clenched the dryadic staff not out of fear. Kanae had been with her long enough to know that she was going to inflict some horny bonking, if Zariah didn't behave. However, Kanae didn't need another war so soon after ending one, especially not against succubi.

"Queen Kanae…" Zariah pulled her aside with a worried cadence only an ashamed mother could muster. "My daughters have told me how you… hobnob with such creatures. To keep around as pets? Fine. But concubine? I knew Hilde's tastes are a little different, but you of all people? Committing the b-word is wrong, you know?"

"The b-word? Do you mean beas… HEY, I'M NOT COMMITTING— er, wait… I… Fuck. Okay, listen. My country, my rules. Arenade is the Queen-regent of the Commonwealth, and we'll soon marry. Besides, you and Charron were a thing for a while!" Kanae retorted.

"Hm. Fair point. I do catch the scent of something greater about that one, much like Charron. Perhaps it is the same for you. I shall concede, but I will not stay in any accomodation where the cattle may roam free." She shot a disapproving glance at Ehmvier's citizens inside the city.

Sighing, Kanae beckoned Lilith over. She originally had a place in the castle for Queen-Mother Zariah and her daughters to stay in. However, the servants and guards were all mostly of the non-succubus nature. In that case, the church would have to suffice.

"Go and make sure the High Priestess' bedchamber is ready to receive our guests. Toss in a few high elven captives, too. I wouldn't want a fellow succubus queen to go hungry," Kanae said, much to Zariah's delight.

That should be enough to placate the succubus queen. Now… how to broach the subject of the Cult of Lust and Depravity without causing an incident? As Kanae thought this, Labelle blurted it out first.

"Mother, there's something you need to know. The Demon Queen wants to lowball us on the deal, and… she also knows about us and the cult now," Labelle explained.

Claudia narrowed both eyes at her own mother.

"Cult? What cult?" Hilde asked since she was among two Mistresses not in the know despite also being Zariah's daughters.

The Queen-Mother turned to Kanae for confirmation, and she nodded in response.

"I was hoping to save that talk for later when we're all boozed up, but yeah. I know you, Labelle, and Ambrosia are members of the Cult of Lust and Depravity. Is it true? That you worship the devil, Satine?" Kanae asked, her hand ready on Lust in case this turned into a fight.

Zariah craned her neck to meet Labelle's eyes. She walked over to her daughter and clocked the succubus over the head with a fist.

"Ow! Mom, what was that for?!" Labelle cried, letting the lute drop to clutch her noggin.

"The only way Queen Kanae could have found out is if you told her! Labelle, you've always had a big mouth. You're louder than the music you play!" Zariah scolded.

"Oh, Labelle did more than just that. She cast Power Word: Climax!" Kanae quickly added.

"Hey, you bitch! Shut your—"

"Don't sass the Demon Queen." She knocked her daughter upside the head again. "The one who needs to learn restraint is you. Why couldn't more of you have grown to be more like your elder sister? Ambrosia never has any problems!"

Lower lip quivering and tears welling at the corners of her eyes, Labelle clammed up for fear of any more retaliation. Instead, she put on a childish pout directed right at Kanae.

"Forgive my daughter's impertinence. Labelle can be passionate for all the wrong reasons. I had a good reason to keep our involvement with the cult a secret, but you should know we're on the same side. I mean your country no ill-intentions. Succubi should stick together, don't you think? At any rate, the long journey has left me weary and famished. We may talk more of politics later. I should like to retire to an adequate room and partake in a feast of high elven cattle," Zariah said in a tone that sounded more like a demand than a request.

"Lilith and my Sisters of Sin will escort you to the church." Kanae extended a hand to the First Sister.

"This way, Your Majesty." Lilith bowed.

Zariah spun around to enter the carriage when Claudia confronted her.

"Mother! Isn't it about time you tell me what really happened to Alicia?" Claudia asked.

"Daughter, I believe I said politics come later. Move." The Queen-Mother's commanding voice didn't only compel Claudia to step aside, everyone who was around to hear experienced the urge to obey the powerful succubus' order.

It took Kanae every ounce of willpower not to lift her foot and leave, and Zariah's words weren't even directed at her. Only Labelle and Hilde followed their mother in. Claudia stayed put. Ambrosia, however, came to Kanae with a smile.

"Look at my baby! Isn't she just the cutest? Her name is Vanressa." Ambrosia lifted the infant succubus in a very Lion King-esque manner.

"Auuu!" Vanressa wriggled helplessly in her mother's arms.

"Aww. Nice to meet you, Vanressa." Kanae wagged a tail in the baby's face. "Did you meet with Lord Charron yet?"

"Yes, when we passed through Highgreen. He was smitten. I owe it to you and the Demon Three's Alliance that I was able to introduce my daughter to my father. When we get a chance, we should introduce Vanressa and Kanade," she insisted before entering the carriage after her sisters.

The Rown vehicles rolled into the city with Lilith at the head. Kanae sighed, thankful that the Queen-Mother's arrival didn't end up with Ehmvier getting charmed into servitude. Well… that could still happen if they weren't careful.

"So, Ambrosia is Charron's daughter?" Arenade asked as she walked up to Kanae. "That makes Ambrosia my neice, meaning Ambrosia is Kanade's first cousin, and Vanressa's her first cousin once removed… right?"

"Oh, god… I don't want to think about our complicated family tree right now." Kanae groaned.

For the rest of the day, the city was on high alert going forward. It was the first time Queen-Mother Zariah was this far south. Fortunately, the idea of a succubus queen being around didn't faze the citizens too much. After all, they had a succubus for a queen to begin with.

When night fell, Kanae waited patiently in the castle's throne room for Queen-Mother Zariah to come. An hour passed. Two hours. Her ass started getting sore sitting still for so long. How much time did Zariah need to rest? It was getting late! The only people occupying the throne was herself, Esta, and a couple of servants sweeping the floor.

"Where the hell is she?!" Kanae exclaimed.

"Perhaps the Queen-Mother has simply forgotten?" Esta suggested from her side.

"Oh, my god… I'm being stood up, aren't I?" She put a hand to her face and sighed.

There was a lot to discuss. The Cult of Lust and Depravity. Adding Radevic to the alliance. Inviting Zariah and her daughters to Kanae and Arenade's wedding…

This was stupid. Kanae was queen of the Commonwealth. This was her city. She didn't need to wait for the Queen-Mother.

"I'm going to the church," Kanae said, and when Esta moved to follow, she motioned her against it. "Zariah has a problem with anyone who isn't a succubus. I'd rather you not get hurt."

"I'll at least accompany you up to the church, Master." Esta followed unabated.

They reached the church to find that Queen-Mother succubi were in the middle of an orgy. The main course, congregants of the Eminence of Sin. One succubus was getting fucked at the pulpit. A human woman was having her pussy eaten out at the foot of Kanae's statue. Rows upon rows of pews served as makeshift beds for succubi to ride their drain fodder.

"Lilith? Zadris? This is supposed to be sermon hour, not orgy hour!" Kanae shouted into the temple.

Zadris poked her head out from the orgy. She, too, was bare naked and covered in sweat. Two succubi were clawing at her to come back.

"Forgive me, Queen Kanae!" Zadris quickly shook them off and got dressed. "Queen-Mother Zariah's succubi can be rather… persuasive…"

"Never mind. As you were." Kanae flew over the orgy to get to the back.

At least the corridors were safe, but the chorus of moans from the other room echoed a mull symphony of depravity. Kanae shuffled past a few Sisters of Sin who resisted temptation and continued working. The dormitories were no different. Every bed was occupied by a pair or three, and the floor piled up with their discarded clothes.

By the time Kanae reached the deepest parts of the church, the moans had diminished to a distant drone. She stood in front of the bedchamber reserved for High Priestesses. Before, Kanae would bring Sisters here for their monthly Feed the Queen. The room had since been passed down to Lilith and Zadris after she elevated them to high priestesses. Now, at least for the time being, it served as Queen-Mother Zariah's personal place of residence.

"Zariah? It's me! May I come in?" Kanae rapped her knuckles on the door and waited.

The door swung open. Standing there in her full and nude glory was Queen-Mother Zariah. Her skin glistened from a thin coat of sweat. Her normally straight, lavender hair was disheveled into a curly and messy state. Fresh cum leaked from her pussy. If Kanae had a dick right now, she would be rock hard.

"Of course, you may." Zariah smiled and made an about face back into the room, her long tail flicking side to side as she did.

Kanae closed the door behind her on the way in. She couldn't take her eyes off the Queen-Mother's plush ass. How amazing it must feel to pound it from behind. Charron, that lucky bastard… When Kanae did take her eyes off Zariah, she noticed the unconscious high elves lying on the floor next to the large bed. They were thoroughly drained, but not so much that any of them were husks.

"You wanted to see me?" Zariah asked, taking a seat at the foot of the bed with one leg crossed over the other.

"We were… s-supposed to talk about the thing…" Kanae stammered.

The succubus queen flashed a smile. She gestured her closer with a finger. When Kanae did, Zariah grabbed her arm and yanked her into bed. They came within inches from each other.

"Why are you nervous? We're equals, aren't we? Two queens of the succubi race. Can I let you in on a little secret?" Zariah whispered seductively.

"Sure…" Kanae replied.

"Before my three other sisters were so brutally taken from me all those years ago, we would express our love for one another through week long orgies. The four of us, arms wrapped around another, connected by our tongues and tails… until our scent had become one. I've long lost their scent. I had laid with countless since, but none have ever come close to my sisters. Now? A succubus queen, much like myself and my sisters, is here. Her name is Kanae Toyomi, Demon Queen of the Commonwealth, and she stokes my hunger like no other. Tell me, how should I sate myself?" she asked.

Kanae's eyes were spinning. Queen-Mother Zariah had just confessed to desiring her. She gave her and in, but wait… This was the same succubus that Charron broke up with. Was the invitation a trap? Was Kanae walking into a much more experience succubus' schemes?

After spending a few seconds considering the risks of sleeping with the Queen-Mother, Kanae decided… fuck it.

"Don't hold back," Kanae said, pulling Zariah into a deep kiss.

Their tails hooked up right away, and the two of them took turns sucking on each other's tongues. The taste of her lips and saliva was intoxicating. Everywhere that Zariah touched set Kanae's skin aflame with ecstasy. She was on the precipice of orgasming simply being held by her. The sensation was unlike anything Kanae had felt before, and it terrified her that nothing else would satisfy her after this. To be with another succubus queen…

Zariah stroked Kanae's arm, beginning at the shoulder and slowly making her way down to the hand. Their fingers interlocked tightly. Everything was bliss— until her other hand snatched Lust off Kanae's waist. Se panicked. Before even realizing it, she was lying flat on the bed. Magical chains bound her wrists and ankles taut, and Zariah loomed over her with the whip.

"Leave us," Zariah ordered.

The six charmed high elves, who were previously unconscious, rose to their feet and left the room.

"Damn it! My horny brain betrayed me!" Kanae tugged on the chains with little success.

"Betrayed? Oh, no. Hilde tells me you're a Seductress. Be a dear and activate your Futanari," Zariah compelled her.

Kanae begrudingly muttered the skill, granting herself a dick. Since she was wearing the Cock Ring of Hardening, Zariah gasped when the giant thing sprung out.

"Well, that's another surprise. This is a magic item, isn't it? Take it off and give it to me," she said.

Again, Kanae was unable to control her body. Zariah's order released her right arm, which moved on its own to pull off the cock ring. She dropped it into the Queen-Mother's palm.

"What now?" Kanae growled.

"Now? The real fun begins. I'm a Seductress myself, and that means I also have Futanari." Zariah incanted the same skill, and an erect penis grew between her legs. She slipped the cock ring on, causing it to grow several times in length and girth.

The empowered cock rivaled the likes of Warchief Gabrul and Thume, and Kanae was beginning to crave it. No. She wanted this all along, maybe even hoped for it.

Zariah rested a hand against Kanae's cheek and smiled affectionately.

"I want you, Demon Queen Kanae. Together, we can rule this world. The Cult of Lust and Depravity needs someone with your degenerate talents. You can breed us a kingdom of monsters that would put Hilde's to shame. Satine will even grant you her blessing to use the same spell Labelle placed on you. What do you say?" Zariah asked.

"You're going to have to convince me…" Kanae hungrily eyed the giant cock on her belly.

"I was hoping you would say that. Because I can be very convincing." She licked her lips.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

10