Not A Chapter
373 10 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry about the lack of a chapter this week, depression is being overly nasty.  Instead, I'll share some other good stories (with fluffy tails) that I recommend.

AuthorSME's A Tail's Misfortune is IMO one of the best stories I've read, and contains huge amounts of fluffy tails later on, with multiple types of fox spirits.  Also, their other stories are damn good too, even if I don't like them as much personally.

I Was Betrayed then Reincarnated as a Kitsune is a relatively light-hearted story about an OP kitsune and her friends.

The Reincarnation of Alysara has its own race of fox-people, and an interesting system of skills, I highly recommend checking it out if you are into gamelit/litrpg/whatever they call it now.  I'm way behind on it, but found it very good.

Blue Core is one of my favorites - the main character is a dungeon core, but one of the most important secondary characters is a lovely foxgirl.  Includes a fair bit of nsfw/smut, but it isn't the main focus.

Dissonant has an interesting take on magic, and naturally, it has fluffy tail, though only sometimes.

Kammi Kettu I don't recall much about, save that it was really good.  GB foxgirl with superpowers, good stuff.  Weaves in and out with the story Songbird as well, so it is best to read both of them.

There are also tons more good ones if you check my profile's reading lists -- I have multiple lists devoted to foxxos.

Sorry again about the lack of a chapter, hopefully I can have one ready next week.

14