Chapter 8 – Defeating the Magical Girl
4.1k 18 134
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magiya Emerald began flying around in all directions while sending projectiles towards me. I was still floating without any attempt to chase her. I only put a Magia Shield around me that reacted automatically when the projectiles almost hit me.

Of course, I also counterattacked her. I wasn’t a masochist who loved pain. As her projectiles hit my shield, I sent a Magia bullet towards her while calculating her flight. Magical Girls fight was almost definitely a long-range fight. There was an exception, but most Magical Girls fought while flying, that was why the fight was always long and boring.

But, this is enough for now. The experienced Magical Girls were strong, so I used this chance to get used to my skill.

“Hahahaha, what’s wrong? If you can’t hit this one, then let this one show you the extent of my power.”

I laughed crazily and relaxed my arms. This time I decided to use one of my skills. This was one of the skills that I often used in the game. I covered my legs with a lot of Magia until my boots let out a green glow.

The amount of Magia that I put into this skill was no joke. It was 10 times the amount that I put in the Magia Ball earlier. I grinned like a madman and then took a step forward with my right leg in the sky.

As soon as my right leg aligned with my left leg, it created a ripple that expanded into 300 meters from me. The ripple was light green, and it covered 360 degrees, centered on the spot where I stepped with my right leg. It traveled as fast as sound, and only need 1 second to cover 300 meters area.

Magiya Emerald was hit by the ripple and created an emerald shield in front of her body. She was prepared for the impact, but nothing happened.

My grin became fiercer as the corner of my mouth curled upward. My fangs stuck out of my mouth and I took my second step with my left leg.

This time, instead of a ripple, my step created a burst of Magia and knocked Magiya Emerald away with a force that was equivalent to getting hit by a cannon at a speed of sound, destroying the shield that she created easily. The first step functioned as a detector, and a way to make my enemy confused.

When they created a shield or put on their guard, that was where my true attack came. The only way to defend against my skill was to put layered barriers in front of their body or run away from the range of my attack.

It was rather easy to ran, that was why the first step is necessary. To make the enemy careless, and cautious. No one would turn on their back and run if they knew that an attack was coming. It was a perfect skill for those who never fought me.

I turned towards the direction where Magiya Emerald was blown and shoot out towards her. I flew at the speed of sound, and I reached the place where she was blown off in less than a second.

The place she was crashed to was the barrier of the city. She was laying on the ground, trying to get up with all of her strength.

I descended slowly and landed right in front of her. I crouched as I put my elbow on my knees and held my cheeks with both of my hands. I looked at Magiya Emerald’s struggle with a smile on my face.

“Ah~ You’re defeated with just one Magic. Aren’t you too weak?”

When she heard my voice, she raised her head with a lot of difficulties and grunted in pain. She glared at me with eyes full of conviction and spirits. She didn’t give up even when she knew the gap between our power.

My smile turned fierce when she looked at me like that. She opened her mouth and said, “I-I w-will de…finitely defeat you!!”

Magiya Emerald used her arms as a support to stand up. After a few seconds, she finally managed to raise her body up. She was swaying around, she was clearly in pain. But, she kept her gaze at me and me alone.

Good! That was a Magical Girl that I knew. A girl who never gave up hope, even in the face of despair. She’s good, I like it. That’s why I will destroy her. I will destroy her hope. I will destroy her everything. As such was my existence, as that was my role.

But, I was not that Zmeya anymore. I am Zmeya, but at the same time I am Yumei. After a long time, I was finally able to feel alive again. I won’t destroy her yet, I will shape her thoroughly.

I stood up and approached Magiya Emerald. She was clearly cautious with me approaching her, but she can’t run away because of her injuries from crashing to the barrier that protected the Hydro City.

I stopped right in front of her and leaned my face closer against her’s.

“Get stronger, or this one will take your everything next time. This one was not hostile, this one just wanted a toy. This one was lonely, that was why this one decided to play with you. Maggots inside the city maybe never understand this one, but this one believes that you will be able to understand her. So get strong, Magiya Emerald. So you could amuse this one longer.”

For some reason, I got an urge to lick her cheeks, and I did that. I could feel Magiya Emerald’s body flinched when my tongue made contact with her cheek. I pulled my face away as I licked my tongue and float to the sky.

“Thanks for playing with this one tonight. This one shall visit you again someday.”

I flew away to the sky and disappeared from Magiya Emerald’s sight in a second. But, as I planned to spend the night in Hydro City, I flew back and sneaked into the city through the entrance. The guard didn’t see me entering the city as they went towards the injured Magiya Emerald and took her to the hospital.

When I successfully sneaked into the city, I entered the alley and wore my earring. As soon as I wore my earring, my senses were cleared and I could think clearly with less influence from Zmeya’s personality.

‘That was embarrassing!!! What did I mean by This one, how arrogant! Also, what was that lick earlier! For some reason I wanted to lick her, but that was morally wrong, right?! But that was fun, the fight and the fly.’

After calming myself down, I went around the city and find a hotel to spend the night in. I checked in using Yumei as my name and sleep soundly while dreaming about what I will do the next day.

5 advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon: www.patréon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

134