Arc IV Chapter 10
6.6k 13 190
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

IV


━━━━━━┓┏━━━━━━


Arc IV Chapter 10


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


Asami fought the veritable jungle of dark corridors the tower was. There was no escape. There was only disorientation. Why didn't this place have any way signs? They would be quite helpful for little lost girls like her.  

 

The malevolent walls and corridors conspired in secrecy against her. This was high-treason! She had no definite evidence, but she was convinced the corridors moved when she didn't look. They changed position, luring her deliberately into dead ends, opening new passages where none were before. She didn't, however, lose her courage. She wouldn't be defeated so easily.

 

Asami challenged her vile enemy, with little success. She challenged treacherous paved floors and insidious stairs. She wandered up, left, right, down, but her destination wasn't in sight. She only got more and more lost.

 

\(^o^)/ Motivation.

↖→←↘↓↓→→↑→↖→→↙←←↓↑↗→↙←→←↓↑↑↗↘↑↑↗↘↘→→↙←↗←→→↙←↗↘←↑↗↘→→↙←↗←↓↑↑↑←↓↑↓↖→←←←↓↑↑↗↘↑↘↗↗↘↗↘→↖←←←↓→ ←←←↖→←→↙←↗←↗↘↓↓↑↗↘→ ↙←↗↘↓↓→↖ ↘↓←↗↓↓→↖ →↖→ ←←←↖→←→↙

Still motivated. (^_^')

(^-^) High-spirited. Second attempt.

←↗↘↓←←←←↓↑→↙↓↓→↖→←←↗↘←↖←↗↘↓↘→ ↙←↗↘↓↓→↖ →↖→ ←←←↖→←→ ↙←↗↘↓↓↑↗↘→ ↙←↗↘↓↓→↖ →↖→ ←

(<_<) Disappointment.

→↙←↗↗↘↙←→←←←↓↑→↙←↗↘↓↓↑↗↘→ ↙←

(^o^)/*:・゚✧ trying magic to solve this existential crisis

↗↘↓↓←←←↓↑→←←←↖→←→↓↓→↖→←←↗↘←↖←↗↘↓↓→↙←↗↘↓←↙←↗↘↓←←↓↑↓↑↑↗↘→ ↙←↗↘↓↓→↖ →↙←↗↘↓↓→

(O_o) Logical failure.

(・_・) Feeling of existential helplessness increases. Help.

↗↘←↖←↗↘↓↓→↖→←→←↓→↖→↙←↓↑↑←↗→←←↗→↖→↓→↖→←←↗↘←↖←

(-.-) Tired.

↘↓↓→↖→→→↙←↑↓↑↑↗↘↑↑↗↘→→↙←↗↘↓↓→→↓→↖→←↑→↖.

(ᴗ_ᴗ) zzZ Sleeping.

\(^o^)/Waking up. →←←←↖→↓←←↓→↖↖→←←←↓↑↗↘→→↙←↗↘↓↓→↘↑↑↗↘→→↙←↗↘→←↑

( ・・)つ-●●● Hungry. Eating dango. Still hungry.

↖→←↘↓↓→→↑→↖→→↙←←↓↑↗→↙←→←↓↑↑↗↘↑↑↗↘↘→→↙←↗←→→↙←↗↘←↑↗↘→→↙←↗←↓↑↑↑← ↓↑↓↖→←←←↓↑↑↓↑↑↗↘↑↘↗↗↘↗↘→↖.

(O.o) No change in sight.

←↓↑↓→↖←←↓↑→↙↗↘↓↓→↖→←←↗↘←↖←↗↘↓↓→↖→←←↗→↖→←↑→↖→→↙←↗↘↘↓↓→↖→↙←↓↑↑←↗↘↓↓→↖→←←←↖←↓↑↑←↗→.

(*^-^)_旦 Tea pause.

↖→←←←↓↑↗↘→→↙↗↘↓↓→↖←↗↘↓↓→→→↙←↗↘↓↓→↖→←←←↓↑↑↑← ↓↑↓↖→←←←↓↑↑↑→↖→→↙←↗↗↘↗↘→↖→←↙←↗↘↓↓→↖←←.

(x_x) K.O.

 

Despite her efforts, she failed to make significant progress. Her terrible orientation skills interfered with her path finding. Wherever she went, she got nowhere. She was as lost as before. Nobody was here to help her through this predicament. She couldn't ask anybody for directions. How was she supposed to find the way back under these circumstances?

 

The best of course of action would be to blow her way directly through the walls. It was the shortest way and success guaranteed. A brilliant plan, albeit not really. She had already caused enough property damage for today. She didn't need more. As it turned out, there existed no easy solution to her problem. She had to solve this mess on her own.

 

Asami bounced down the corridor. Eventually, she found her way home. The fruits of victory tasted sweet. Her odyssey had finally ended. It was now Asami one. Tower zero. Fortunately, it only took her a one hour or two to return.

 

A match was taking place down in the arena. The Akimichi boy was fighting an Oto-nin, but Asami didn't care. She had wasted enough time. Her team, Hatsu, Katsusane, Hisaaki, was already awaiting her. 

 

Her team met her with surprise. Understandbly so. After all, she was gone for quite a while, occupied with matters of immense importance.

 

Asami beamed. “I am back. What have I missed?”


 ━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


 

 

 

190