Arc VII Chapter 6
6.4k 33 200
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

VII


━━━━━━┓༻❁༺┏━━━━━━


Arc VII Chapter 6


━━━━━━┛༻❁༺┗━━━━━━


Her sphere released its might. Directed into a single direction, her chakra cleaved its way through the village. Explosions were indeed dangerous. An instrument of destruction that should only be handled by a person with a heightened sense of responsibility, like her. 

 

Nothingness welcomed her. The sigh pleased her. Her blast got them all ...

 

Asami blinked and rubbed her eyes in disbelief. Danzo was still standing, unscathed instead of being blown into oblivion. No bruise, no scratch, nothing. He survived her blast from point blank. Admirable. “You are more persistent than expected. How did you escape my wrath?” 

 

Danzo smirked. “A precocious brat doesn't deserve an answer ...”

 

Asami closed the distance. “Wrong answer.” Her fire coated blade greeted Danzo. He evaded her strike, but not her Susanno, spearing him. His chest ripped apart, his ribs crushed.

 

Her hand gripped her sword. “Too complacent. You are slow, old man. Yet you still dare to challenge me ...”

 

Asami turned her head and narrowed her eyes. He reappeared, unperturbed by his previous violent death. This was no illusion, This was no Genjutsu. This was reality, but how was this possible? Her Susanoo killed him. He died before her own eyes.

 

Danzo derided her ignorance. “Confused, aren't we?”

 

“You are trying my patience, old man.” Asami readied her sword, hardly amused. Her chakra heeded her call. A barrage of hundreds of little spheres targetted her enemy and engulfed his position. Her purple flash illuminated Konoha

 

Sadly, her grandiose performance didn't achieve the desired result. Danzo survived once again while her annoyance worsened. The little pest cheated death time and time again.

 

Asami clicked her tongue. “You annoy me. You are stubborn for a second-rate ninja. How does it feel to die over and over again, to be killed by a little girl?”

 

Danzo retained his calm. Her taunts were ineffective. “You overestimate your power, girl. You will fall like your cursed brethren.”

 

Asami chuckled, her eyes gaining a dangerous glimmer. “I doubt so.”

 

Asami summoned her katon. “You have eluded death so far, but even your luck is limited. I don't know how you accomplished this feat, but I will break you, Danzo, if by brute force alone.”

 

Her fire struck with the radiance of the sun. A colossal purple explosion illuminated the horizon, dwarfing the village in its immensity. Suna, Oto, Konoha-nin, they all witnessed her show of force.


━━━━━━┛┗━━━━━━


The light dissipated and Danzo bit his lips. He endured the pain as he rematerialised. Her wrathful fire disintegrated his body. Her attack burned his legs, his arms, his hands, his flesh. Despite Izanagi, phantom pain lingered. The agony of death transcended time and space.

 

Danzo glared at his new found nemesis, Asami. Girl, kunoichi, Uchiha. He had to end this fast. He already died four times, and the number of his eyes was limited. Asami hit hard. The girl was the very definition of troublesome. 

 

He was right all along, Asami had to die no matter what. No Uchiha could be trusted. The girl was a threat. Like her ancestors, Asami represented an incalculable danger to the village.

 

Danzo grinned. “Next time, aim more carefully. You might even hit me.”

 

Asami played with her nails. “I find your lack of faith in me disappointing. You are like a cockroach. You refuse to die. You cling to your miserable life.”

 

New spheres sprang forth. Her next strike awaited him. “Do me a favour, Danzo, stop making things complicated.” The orbs glowed.

 

“I have enough Chakra to spare to flatten you and the village.”

 

“...” Danzo wasn't a stupid. He opted for a venerable tactical retreat. Retreat was his best choice.

 

Danzo rolled sidewards, dodging the incoming blast, but his relief was premature. Her attack continued. Her first strike pinned him down and the girl caught him out of position. He overextended. Her second strike came fast. Her blast produced another scar in Konoha's topography.

 

Danzo learned how to fly. The momentum of her blast hurled him across the village.

 

Asami grinned in ecstasy. His suffering, his pain, his desperation ... This was pure bliss. This was happiness.

 

Escorted by her entourage of purple spheres, she inspected his bloodied corpse. The blunt force killed him. His body disappeared, only for Danzo to reappear once again. Danzo panted. He lived, but she definitely scored a hit.

 

Her sinister laugh greeted Danzo. Her predatory eyes, her purple abyss cherished his return. “Did you really think you could dodge?”

 

His old bones trembled. Danzo felt fear, an emotion he long thought forgotten. Asami scared him. Her smile, her eyes, her aura. The girl wasn't human. She was a demon.

 

Asami caressed her ruby lips. “Are you lost for words, Danzo?”

 

...

...

...

 

“Well, it doesn't matter, your actions are irrelevant, inconsequential.” Asami ordered her spheres to align. Her children obeyed and formed a purple wall, willing to obliterate her opposition. “You are a dead man, Danzo.”


━━━━━━┛༻❁༺┗━━━━━━


 

200