87. Introductions
9.4k 47 329
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking for a while group five and their Sensei reached an empty balcony. While walking Tomoka decided to glance at their sensei’s face to see if she recognized them from somewhere. To her surprise she did. 

 

“Ahem, I will be the team leader for this group as well as your sensei from now on. Since we just met and will be working for the foreseeable future let's introduce ourselves, our likes, dislikes as well as our abilities. I will start.” 

 

“My name is Yamato, I like woodworking and dislike disorder. I am most proficient in the use of Wood style.” Finishing his introduction Yamato glanced towards his assigned team. 

 

“Alright then I am next. My name is Tomoka, I like chemistry and engineering, not to mention these  two-” Having said that the faces of the three girls flushed with embarrassment. Yamato for his part didn’t mind that last part too much. He had been assigned to look over Tomoka before so he already knew. 

 

“-I dislike… I actually don’t know? Whatever. I say I am an all rounder, my taijutsu is good as is my ninjutsu and I am proficient in genjutsu too not to mention bukijutsu” Really, there were too many things Tomoka had taken a liking to. Saying she specializes in something would be a lie. 

 

“I see,” Yamato couldn’t say anything else. He had seen her practice and he could say that she was indeed good with all of those. Well, genjutsu was harder to confirm but he would know soon enough. With that in mind he turned to look at the Hyuga girl, Hinata. 

 

“I am Hinata, I like sweets and T-Tomoka. I dislike unnecessary violence and bullies. I specialize in taijutsu though I am pretty good with my doton.” As Hinata mentioned her liking of Tomoka her cheeks became even reder while a wide loving smile appeared on Tomoka’s face. 

 

“I am Nozomi, I like spicy food and Tomoka as well. I dislike arrogant people. I specialize in ninjutsu but I am proud to say I am good at everything else.” Though that last part might sound like arrogance to some, it was the truth. Like Tomoka Nozomi had practice in a lot of areas though she wasn’t as good in all of them as Tomoka. 

 

“Alright, with introductions out of the way you three are dismissed. Meet me tomorrow at the fourth training ground. I will be testing you and if I find that you three are lacking then I will have you go back to the academy.” After saying that Yamato expected the girls to complain or something. Instead they simply nodded their heads before leaving. Just that had already earned them some points in his book. 

 

The girls for their part felt relaxed as they walked away. Tomoka, who had watched the anime, knew that something like this might follow. Though she wasn’t stupid, there was no way that Yamato would put them through the exact same test as Kakashi did with team seven. Regardless, they just had to show to him that they had good teamwork and what not. 

 

“You were right Tomoka, he is going to test us though I wonder. How did you know?” Hinata’s mood was so good after knowing that they were on the same team that she was skipping along. 

 

“I told you this is my second life right?-”

 

“Now that you mentioned it. We never asked you what your previous life was like or anything like that.” Nozomi looked towards Tomoka with curious eyes. 

 

“You see in my previous life I…” Tomoka spent the next two hours or so talking about her previous life while also explaining a few concepts that didn’t exist in this world. 

 

“So all this was just one of those anime from your life?” As Hinata finished listening to Tomoka’s words she started feeling an existential crisis. That is until Tomoka calmed her down with a kiss on the lips. 

 

“Calm down. I actually have a few theories about that. For example I am sure that in the original I didn’t exist. So I don’t believe that this entire world is just a creation by someone else. But instead that person somehow saw pieces of this world and wrote a story based on that. Or…” Once again Tomoka spent an hour or so explaining theory after theory to calm down the two girls.     

 

“I see. But I still want compensation for the stress you just caused me.” Nozomi said with a small smile. At some point she just decided to not mind it but she wouldn’t let this opportunity to get “compensation” go unused. 

 

“Me too!” Of course Hinata jumped on the idea. 

 

“You two are so needy. Not that I am complaining.” Like that the trio spent the rest of their day together kissing from time to time.            

329