Chapter 26: The Goddess’ Plans Bearing Fruit (Part 4)
4.3k 49 121
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Book 1

Chapter 26

Looking down, she noticed that the magic circle hadn't finished doing what it was supposed to be doing. Three more flashes of light appeared as 3 toy-sized items that the Goddess Lokaini sent over appeared in front of the draic lamia girl named Eva Brielle Everlyn: A name that her Godmother had just blessed her with.

“I have a name, I have a name! Eva Brielle Everlyn! Yay! Thank you Godmother Lokaini!” Tears of joy flowed down Eva's cheeks once more.

Eva then got a hold of her emotions and focused on the 3 toys that were floating in front of her. She reached out and touched the one on the right side first. She felt a flash of energy enter her from the toy and then the energy from inside her reached out and entered the toy completing a soulbinding ritual.

The item then pulsed with energy and grew in size and shifted shape. In less than 3 breaths time there was a mighty Scarlet Warhammer in front of Eva. She reached out innately knowing that it was now hers. The moment her hand touched the mighty Scarlet Warhammer a door of knowledge opened up in her mind giving her the basic skills needed to wield it.

“Yes!” Eva grabbed the Scarlet Warhammer and spun it about and thrust out with it to bash an imaginary opponent. She then swung it to and fro getting a feel for its weight and balance which seemed to suit her perfectly. One side of the Warhammer's head was flat and used for smashing while the other side was like a pickaxe used for puncturing.

While most strong people would need 2 hands to wield this Warhammer, she only needed one. Seeing as there were still 2 items left floating in the air and that there were still 2 scorpions being held at bay by her little FairyTink friends, Eva quickly touched the next 2 items as the magic circle then disappeared.

The next item she touched turned into a powerful scarlet scale tower shield with golden Sunfire highlights while the last item she touched turned into a half tank top shaped scarlet scale chest armor with golden highlights. Both items became soulbound and the basic knowledge to using them entered her mind.

She was actually quite surprised at how comfortable the scale chest armor was; While the outside of the armor was a strong blend of Orynfused metals not of Earth, the inside part was lined with a lightly padded silky soft cloth which felt good against her bare skin but the lining was also as tough as griffon skin so as not to rip.

She stood there now powerfully geared and armed, facing the 2 angry scorpions like a lovely fierce Scarlet Sun-kissed Draic Knight ready to rain down pain and death to her foes... and protect her cute little flying friends.

She held her Scarlet Sunfire Tower Shield firmly in place and then charged right at the scorpion on her left...

“Wow! Just look at Eva go!” Claryndel cheered her on.

KRRNNCCHH!

“Oooh! That Sunfire Shield Bash skill she just put on that scorpy looked painful... see... it's not moving anymore even though it's still burning.” Mila said as she patted and rubbed her arms as if putting out an imaginary fire on herself.

BASSHHKK!

“And there goes the last scorpy. Crunched by her mighty Scarlet Warhammer Slam.” The Miko girls said in unison giving each other a happy high five.

Everyone in the room started clapping and cheering for Eva's first successful real-world battle.

The Goddess Lokaini then turned her attention back towards the short pink-haired Mila whose whip-like tail was flicking to and fro from the excitement of the Livestreamed battle.

After a few moments the room settled down and all the girls in the room turned their full attention towards their smiling Goddess.

The Goddess Lokaini then waved her hand towards the crystal globe causing it to glide over the desktop to her. She then lightly spun the globe as silvery purple light sparkled about the room.

“Looks like the Oryn Planet Seed I planted into this world's core has taken root and is bearing some highly entertaining fruit at a pace faster than planned.”

The Goddess Lokaini leaned back in her comfortable luxurious throne chair. The beautiful look on her face reminded those looking upon her of a craftsman who had just completed a hugely difficult but wonderful home renovation project and couldn't wait to share it with everyone.

“Mila, inform the FairyTinks that they are to stay with my Goddaughter Eva at the Genesis Eden Oasis until called back in a week or two. In addition, I'd like you to send out 3 units of Protectors, 5 units of Builders with Shrine and small resort plans, and send my Goddaughter 2 instructors; 1 life instructor and 1 battle instructor... have them all head out tomorrow. Hmm... I wonder if I'm missing anything...” The Goddess Lokaini said while looking at her daughter Anari.

“Yes, Mother. Let's send Eva her own personal bio game pod! She said she wanted to meet her sister's Wylla and I. I would like that very much as well. And I'm sure Wylla would too.” Anari happily replied.

“Very well, let's do that as well... oh and one more thing,” the Goddess said while looking over at Mila, “Inform my new Goddaughter Eva that I will visit her this evening around 9ish to welcome her into the family!”

“It would be my honor, my Goddess,” Mila said with a bow. “If that is all, I will take my leave to see to it that your wishes are fulfilled.”

“Thank You, Mila. That is all and be sure to thank everyone for their hard work in the Genesis Command Center.”

“I'll be sure to do so. I know they will all be happy to hear about today's meeting and your gratitude. Bye, everyone, I'll see you all later.” With that said Mila then turned around, walked to the large door, and exited the room with a bounce in her steps.

“Well, that's my cue to leave as well... oh... I almost forgot! One more thing Mother. I have a plan I'd like your okay with so that I can play with Wylla and Eva in the game...” Anari then proceeded to explain her plan in detail to her Mother Lokaini who listened attentively and then smiled as she gave her daughter her consent to do so which caused Anari to jump up and down joyfully. “Bye-bye, everyone!” Anari then flashed out of the room and back into the World of Abrynth.

“Oh, this is so exciting! Everything seems to be moving along at such a quick pace...”

“Aye! Things are going to start getting a lot more entertaining in this small city...”

“Small city? You mean in this small world!” They all broke down into fits of laughter as thoughts of the fun and games soon to come danced in their heads while the crystal globe on the Goddess Lokaini's desk continued to spin spin spin.

And that brings our Goddess mini-arc to a close as the world gets a little more 'entertaining' and Wylla's happy family grows... but just how will Wylla take the news? Well... that's a story for another day for at this moment Wylla has other things on her mind (in Monday's chapter) as she receives A Royal Visit.

121