Luring Soi Fon
3.5k 19 185
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later, Soi Fon could be seen walking through Seireitei while reading through a batch of reports. Someone of her caliber was easily able to do so without bumping into anyone.

"Captain Soi Fon, could you please follow me? Someone wants to meet you."

Hearing what was just said to her, Soi Fon frowned; after all, who had the right to summon her just like that? In fact, only the Captain Commander could do so, but this situation clearly didn't involve him.

She was just about to start scolding the other party for assuming she would just randomly follow everyone wherever they wanted when a few more words were spoken.

"Yoruichi-sama would like to meet you."

Those words caused Soi Fon's mood to turn around instantly, causing her to look up from her report for the first time to take a better look at the person talking to her. Surprisingly, she actually knew who it was.

"Lieutenant Matsumoto?"

"*Sigh* I fear it will be Captain Matsumoto soon, but I would rather not talk about that. Yes, I coincidently met Yoruichi-sama, and she asked me to fetch you and bring you to a certain location within Seireitei since, for her, moving around within Seireitei is still a little... weird. Anyway, she said she wanted to talk about something important with you."

Realizing that Yoruichi wanted to talk about something important, Soi Fon had stars in her eyes as she eagerly nodded her head.

"Good, quickly, lead the way!"

Seeing how eager Soi Fon suddenly was just because she mentioned Yoruichi's name, Rangiku chuckled in amusement before gesturing toward Soi Fon to follow her as she walked away.

***NSFW ahead***

"*Moan* So good~"

Yoruichi moaned loudly as she sensually rotated her hips to move around the toy, stirring her insides as well as she could while her hands were tied behind her back. Currently, Yuna was leisurely lying on her back while a naked Yoruichi was sitting on top of her, shaking her hips to make use of the blue toy that was connecting the duo's lower bodies.

Currently, it was just those two, as Hinata and Harribel were out shopping within the world of the living to show Harribel around. Obviously, this wasn't the first time, but considering Harribel lived in a place that had nothing but sand for a very long time, every trip into a human town was exciting for her.

While Yoruichi was shaking her hips and Yuna was massaging her breast and butt, the door opened, and although Yoruichi heard that, he didn't pay much attention to it and only said a few words.

"You're here, Rangiku. Could you let me finish this round before you join in?"

"Y-Y-YORUICHI-SAMA!?"

The moment Yoruichi heard the rather familiar voice, her head snapped toward the door, where she saw Soi Fon, with bulging eyes and a chin that was currently tunneling toward the middle of the planet.

"T-This isn't what it looks like!"

"Hee~ it looks like you are currently riding a sex toy that's attached to another woman~"

Yoruichi quickly threw Yuna, who was the one who spoke, a seething glare before her gaze landed back on Soi Fon, who clearly had no idea how to react to the current situation.

Feeling the awkward atmosphere, Rangiku almost laughed out loud. Obviously, she knew what was going on here and deliberately brought Soi Fon here.

Naturally, she didn't bring Soi Fon here to see her getting cucked. Yuna and Rangiku were both aware that in her younger days, Soi Fon had a massive crush on Yoruichi, and it was rather clear that she still had that crush. So, the duo swiftly made up a plan to make the current situation happen.

' 'Pulling off stuff like this when Hinata isn't present is really easy~' '

As those thoughts passed the duo's mind, Soi Fon's brain finally restarted, but despite that, she still wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. He first thought she was simply running away, but that wasn't her style, so she crossed that one out.

She was fully aware that she adored Yoruichi to a frankly dangerous degree, but seeing her doing this kind of stuff with Yuna, who she still held a grudge against, genuinely pissed her off.

However, before she could fly in an angry fit, a devil in the form of Rangiku whispered in her ear.

"I heard you were really heartbroken when Yoruichi simply left Seireitei without taking you with her, and I feel like you never got proper compensation for that. So, how about you punish Yoruichi a little for what she has done~"

"P-Punish... Yoruichi...sama?"

Soi Fon looked at Rangiku in confusion, but the moment her gaze landed on Rangiku, her eyes widened due to what she was holding. Not only was Rangiku currently holding a piece of lace underwear that had a pink dildo attached to it, but there was also a small leather whip.

"O-Oi, what's with these toys? I'm having a bad feeling about this."

Seeing the toys in Rangiku's hands, Yoruichi finally managed to get out a few words, feeling like she was in danger. However, before she could do anything else, Yuna moved her hips, causing Yoruichi to fall forward. Obviously, Yuna safely caught her, allowing Yoruichi to lay on Yuna's body comfortably.

Grinning widely, Yuna reached behind Yoruichi, grabbing her butt cheeks ad spreading them apart, revealing Yoruichi's little pink hole.

"H-Hey, what are you doing!?"

"Hehe, presenting the target~"

"T-TARGET!?"

Meanwhile, Soi Fon could only look dumbfounded at the pink little hole that was now presented to her. Frankly... she was mesmerized. She almost felt like it was inviting her. Inviting her to come closer and explore it. Explore her beloved Yoruichi-sama's most intimate places.

Almost subconsciously, Soi Fon reached for the two toys presented to her by Rangiku and equipped them. She briefly wondered if she should really use the small little whip on her beloved Yoruichi-sama, but since she had already taken it, she might as well use it!

"S-S-Soi Fon, c-calm down; there is no reason to do this."

"Well, no, but I want to do it~"

Suddenly, Soi Fon seemed to have switched characters as excitement started oozing out of her voice. Although the situation of her finally being together with Yoruichi is exactly as she had imagined, but this was still somewhat decent. As long as she was together with Yoruichi, wasn't it fine? That being the case, she quickly aligned the tip of her strap-on with Yoruichi's twitching a little hole.

"Hehe, why are you even so agitated? Pretty sure you like anal~"

"T-That not true... okay, that might be true, but that isn't the point. Additionally, I'm more worried about the wh... NYAAAA~"
Before she could talk any further, Soi Fon entered Yoruichi's back entrance, surprisingly causing her to make a cat-like squeal due to suddenly being penetrated.

Hearing Yoruichi's reaction, Soi Fon almost had blood flowing down her nose as she looked at the curves of Yoruichi's back with nothing but desire.

'Holy shit, that was so sexy! Are those the sounds Yoruichi-sama makes during sex!? I need to hear more of that!'

Just like that, a very long day had begun for Yoruichi. Obviously, he wouldn't allow her junior to one-sidedly bully her, so at some point, she managed to turn the tables on Soi Fon and be the one on the attacking side. Well, Soi Fon still loved it, so it didn't really matter.

While things were heating up, Yuna and Rangiku briefly glanced at each other before giving each other a thumbs-up. Another spice added to the harem!

 

***End of NSFW***

Meanwhile, in the world of the living, Hinata was just about to put a piece of sushi in her mouth when she paused before sighing deeply.

"What's wrong, Hinata? Not enjoying the food?"

Hearing Harribel's question, Hinata only shook her head as a wry smile appeared on her face.

"The food is good. It's just... *sigh* I leave her alone for not even an hour, and this happened."

While Harribel had question marks floating above her head, Hinata chuckled in amusement while tossing the sushi into her mouth.

Obviously, she wouldn't let Harribel hang like this, so after she shallowed the piece, she briefly glanced at Harribel.
"Seems like we just got a new sister."

"Mhh? Sister?"

Although Harribel was briefly confused, she quickly realized what Hinata was talking about. Although she really wondered how Hinata knew about that, in the end, she only nodded her head in understanding. Frankly, she didn't mind more people being part of Yuna's harem.

As long as everyone had fun, wasn't it fine?

Anyway, a few more days passed, and Yuna was currently at home with Hinata sitting next to her, lazily resting her head on Yuna's shoulder.

In front of the duo sat Naruto, with Tatsuki on his right and Nel sitting on his lap.

"Nee-san, are you aware of Nel's real form?"

While Yuna was scratching Hinata's chin, treating her like a cat, she heard Naruto ask that question, drawing her attention.

"Nel's real form? Yeah, I'm aware of it. Mhh~ What was it again... Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck. I've seen her seated with the other Espada before."

[I really wonder what that name would have turned into if we were talking about a man.]

'I'm confident that I would have at least gotten a few letters right.'

[Just the letters, or the position of the letters as well?]

'*Cough* Can't you see my cute little brother wants to talk about something important? Don't interrupt my thoughts for now.'

[Sure~]

[Gahaha~ Shameless!]

Unaware of Yuna's brief conversation with the beings living within her, Naruto nodded his head after hearing Yuna say Nel's full name.

"Indeed. As you can see, her mask was partially broken, resulting in her losing a lot of power while turning into a child.
I thought about a few solutions and tried a few things, but so far, I haven't managed to turn her back properly. That being said, I decided to ask if you had any ideas, nee-san."

Naturally, by now, Naruto has lived a very long life as well, allowing him to amass ridiculous amounts of knowledge, but in the end, Yuna had probably forgotten more things than Naruto could remember, so after exhausting all of his options, Naruto decided to ask Yuna whether she could come up with something.

Realizing what Naruto wanted from her, her gaze landed on Tatsuki instead of the people actually involved in this problem.
"I'll put this bluntly: Are you fine with this, Tatsuki?"

Although Tatsuki was surprised by suddenly being addressed like this, she quickly realized what Yuna meant, causing her to smile wryly.

"Honestly, it's still a little weird, but I feel like if it's with Naruto, everything will turn out fine. I feel like his love is so endless; even if he were to share it with somebody else, there would be no problem."

"Well, if you are fine with his love being endless, just wait until the point where he has to prove his stamina~"

"N-NEE-SAN!!!"

While Naruto was outraged by Yuna's statement, Tatsuki blushed furiously, while Nel only tilted her head in confusion, not really getting what had just been said.

"What? As an Uzumaki, you should be proud of your stamina!"

"I'm no longer an Uzumaki!"

"... As a man, you should be proud of your stamina!"

"What does that even mean!?"

Chuckling in amusement, Yuna casually waved away the previous conversation and resumed talking.

"Well, since I won't be getting in the way of your relationship with Tatsuki by helping Nel, I might as well do it.
That being said: Soul Growth Absorption Method, Soul Healing Divine Rune Schematic, and Supreme Spell of a Stable Mind."

The moment Yuna stopped speaking, Naruto's face deadpanned as he started speaking as well.

"Nee-san, I'm not an amateur. Obviously, I have tried all those things after modifying them to fit this world."

"Chill, Naruto, I was just making sure you didn't overlook the basics."

'Those were the basics!?'

While that thought passed through her mind, Tatsuki could only listen in disbelief as Yuna and Naruto continued discussing... something. Obviously, she was aware that they were trying to figure out how to fix Nel's mask and return her to her original form; as for the words they were exchanging... Tatsuki was confident that she knew the meaning of a few of them... probably...
Meanwhile, Nel had exited the conversation long ago. She had noticed that Naruto was currently talking with Yuna about some complicated stuff she didn't really get.

So, she decided to get off Naruto's lap and walked toward the kitchen, where she knew cookies were stowed away. However, before she could reach the kitchen, someone picked her up.

"Little Nel, where are you going? Let me accompany you."

Tatsuki, who had realized that she had not a sliver of an idea what Yuna and Naruto were talking about, decided to leave the room as well, so she quickly followed after Nel and picked her up with a slight chuckle.

After being picked up, Nel feared that she wouldn't be allowed to eat any snacks, but after seeing Tatsuki smiling at her fondly, she realized that she might actually get a snack or two.

That being the case, a bright smile appeared on her face as she started talking to Tatsuki.

"Hehe, Nel was going to the kitchen to get some cookies, big sis."

Bis sis.

The two words reverberated in Tatsuki's head again and again as her smile grew wider and wider.

"Okay, let's get you some snacks, little Nel~"

"Yay, I love you, big sis!"

Being called "big sis" yet again, Tatsuki's smile grew even wider as she looked at the happily wiggling Nel she was currently carrying in her arms.

'So cute!'

185