Chap 49- Space? Spaaaaace!
1.3k 11 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chap 49- Space? Spaaaaace!

________________

{ West City; Capsule Corp; 01:13 p.m}

 

"Sixty-eight..... Sixty-niiiine...... Seventy!!!! FUUUUUCK!!!"

 

*Thud!*

 

The roar of a woman with long light brown hair in a high ponytail echoes inside a room that has an intense red glow, and sweat ran down her body.

 

Her eyes glowing in a yellow even brighter, overcoming the red from the room, her clothes were a tight white tank top, and some black tight biking shorts, her feet were bare as she found it better for training in this place.

 

Having a harsh time getting up from the ground she had fallen on her face when she was doing her push-up reps.

 

"Hey Mumei!!! Ughhh....*lowers body* You're crazy!!! Ahh!!!! I just reached forty!*pushes up* GRR!!! Now, forty-one!!!"

 

Another man with a blue shirt and orange pants, and also bare-footed tries to follow her example in doing as many as he could before being totally exhausted.

 

As for the girl, when she got up, running her right arm on her forehead to get some sweat away and looking around the training chamber while doing so.

 

Seeing a green familiar man just sweating while trying to keep his meditating state, she smiled at how persistent the guy was at continuing this type of training, but it wasn't a bad thing for her.

 

Continuing to look around, her eyes landed on a very interesting scene. A small kid and another tall man, training together, following a similar pace.

 

Both were doing push-ups, it seems that they too are closing at the end of their session for today,

 

Seeing that it was better to get something to eat while resting up a bit, she raises both hands behind her neck in a careless way and starts walking out of the place.

 

*Vuuush!!*

 

*Vuush!!*

 

"Hmm?"- Realizing the girl exited, the one who was trying his best to reach his next rep threw his body back in a sitting position, as his body was filled with sweat and veins slightly visible in some places.

 

" Did Mumei already leave?...*Huff* Oh man, I wanted to see who could do more one-handed ones..."

 

" Probably to eat something Son."- Turning his head he sees the one who was meditating finally touching the ground level while staring in Goku's direction.

 

Smiling, he tries to move like he normally would, and succeeds as the pressure around isn't much for them right now.-" Forty times gravity.... You think now that we got used to this level to a certain extent...*grins* We can try sparing?"

 

Liking where this is going, the Saiyan jumps a bit into place, it is very hard as he was exuding way more strength than he would normally to do such a thing as just jumping to warm up.

 

Stopping and taking a deep breath, he lowers his back into his stance.-" Okay! Then the first to get three hits in wins!"

 

Seeing no need to change anything about that, the Namekian follows after in his own combat pose.-" Sure, now come on!"

 

* * Usssj!!!* *

 

*CLASH!*

 

*Clash!!*

 

" They're at it again...."- As the two fighters clash fists and kicks, leaving only circles of shockwaves as they reappeared all over the chamber. The kid was concerned if the ship was even going to hold on before they even depart....

 

To ease his worries the one following him in his reps also stopped to have a glance up at the two sparing.-" Hmm.... Piccolo is holding in... even though not being a Saiyan, he is still following one in combat experience, it's quite commendable I have to say."

 

Both of them were not making big changes in the location they were battling, mostly only rotating around the other to try to get a hit in.

 

Goku was having an easier time throwing attacks, as Piccolo was on his last string of having to block each attack and try to attack back.

 

But even if they have a similar level of combat experience, each attack Goku fired was faster and stronger than Piccolo's ones.

 

He started to try blocking most of them and only waiting for an opportunity to show itself but having to anticipate each attack was extremely tiring, as the green man didn't have the speed to act on the last second.

 

Leaving him with the only option of needing to read the attacks and their courses.

 

As he dodges a straight right punch from Goku, a gap in the same one's defense opens briefly. Finally showing a way for the Namekian's attack.

 

Forming the edge of a spear with his left-hand fingers stretched .

 

*FUUSH-* - *PAM!!*

 

"GRUAAH!!?"- But as he brings forth his arm aiming for Goku's chest, he's received with a jab to his face.

 

His body is launched back rolling as he spits out some saliva from the hit. Coming to a halt he uses his knees to crouch up, then finally getting fully to his feet.

 

" A...*huff* fluke?!"- Watching as the one who led him into thinking he was going to finally get one in, just to be completely deceived.

 

Stretching the same arm he had struck the one who just got up with, Goku smiles with a very smug aura.-" I have sawn that you would continue dodging Piccolo, so I gave you an opening and increased my power to the limit in the last second.*Smiles* Still wants to continue?"

 

The news was not of the best for the green man.-'He is still holding back.... heh, here I thought I got him.... Saiyans truly are something else.'

 

*Tap*tap*

 

Patting his clothes to get them a little better, Piccolo gets back to his stance with a smile.-" Obliviously, this time the same trick won't work!"

 

"That's better!!"- As they both start their match once more, the other two at the side start to head off to accompany Mumei in her lunch.

 

*Vuuush!

 

*Vush*

 

Exiting the chamber they can still hear the grunts coming from inside as the two go at it.

 

" Are... they... even responsible enough to not blow it up?."- Being quite worried that his father is going to forget that they're in a spaceship and can't fire a Ki attacks, he looks back through a window that led inside the gravity room.

 

"Hmm? Kakarot would not be that stupid, Piccolo would shout at him too. So I don't think we should worry, now hurry up Gohan, Mumei is probably going to eat everything!"

 

Running out of the ship followed by his nephew, they both pass by Bulma on their way out as she was doing the last stitches.

 

The spaceship was going to get Namek in a four days travel time, and she said she would get it done by today already.

 

This time they spent training around was very productive, with their power growing immensely by the day, they would train on a level of intensity, then increase as it got easier, Piccolo and Gohan didn't want to hold others back, so they started to work harder to adapt to the gravity, and although they couldn't train as intensive as the others.

 

They still could train and profit immensely from its gains. Especially, Piccolo, the Namek was exiting the chamber only to drink some water and chill at times, then going back inside to meditate on a high level of gravity or do traditional training.

 

Trying his best to step into the realm of power the two above him have, his ultimate goal is getting back his pride back from the Owl.

 

Talking about her.

 

" Hey Miss Panchy! Can ya get something for me to dig in later? Have been in there for hours already... going for a shower now..."- Passing by the kitchen she waved at the older woman, who giggled and waved back.

 

"Sure Mumei~chan, Any preferences?"- The blonde followed Muun with her head as she walked toward her room.-" Hmmm... Tacos, Pizza, or Hot dogs. Any of them, if possible all of them."

 

In her carefree way with both arms still behind her neck she walked away.-" Ouh~ Then I will make us a banquet!"

 

Turning on the fire, she starts preparing the pans in a very professional manner.

 

Walking through the corridors of the huge building, Mumei couldn't help but notice how the same color pattern repeated.-' Yellow, Light-Blue, White.....'

 

Not really having anything to do she was just spotting random things around as she walked, she has been living in the guest room in here for a while now, Raditz too.

 

Bulma forced her, and Tights forced Raditz.-' Funny how they hit off, who would've had Raditz as someone who likes reading... and having the knowledge he has... F for you boi, she's going to dry you for your knowledge on aliens, that's novel writers for ya.'

 

As for Bulma, she got curious and asked where the bird slept all this time, and hearing how she would just sleep whenever made the blue-haired scientist widen her eyes comically and a second and later frowned heavily.

 

She then literally gave one of the rooms in here to Mumei. The Owl girl owns a room in this building now.

 

Muun didn't refuse.-' Who refuses free stuff? Well only if it's candy from a suspicious man...'

 

[{ Want some candy~?}]

 

Hearing her loyal company she giggled a bit, something that was rare for her, she always had this full-out laugh.

 

And after time passed her voice got more used to her energetic vibes, and now if you had to put how she sounds compared to her original, she would sound her when she's angry speaking, very fast. That would be her tone.

 

" Dututu~ Dudu~ tuu~"- Humming she gets in front of her room, looking at the door and the green screen by its side, she reaches out her right hand and puts it on the screen and a green light goes out of it for a second scanning her hand.

 

*BIP*

 

< Welcome, Miss Mumei. >

 

* Vuush!*

 

Hearing a voice similar to Siri from Apple, she sees the door opening and continuing her humming as she enters her room.

 

*Vush!*

 

The door closes behind her as she walks in. The room was a pretty normal one, Muun didn't touch much besides some fluffy comfortable covers she bought, and she also had a lot of pillows, a LOT.

 

On the side of her was an extra-big bed, and by the side of the bed on the ground they were all there, the pillows, uncannily resembling a nest on how they were positioned.... the fluffy cover was also there, putting up even more proof that she wasn't sleeping on the bed at all.

 

By the side of her pillow nest was a strange black orb, that had various holes in it. It was one holographic device that could create a projection of the observable universe as humans know it, Muun would lie down and stare at the different stars while talking to Kro about them, before drifting to sleep.

 

The last detail would be a blue and black desk with a computer on it, she got this one from Bulma, and it came in all white colors, but she bought some stickers and customized it herself to resemble Kro's own.

 

She looked around for a second before yawning and scratching her eye.-" It's today huh...."

 

Walking around she picked another pair of training clothes and a towel and got going to the bathroom.

 

*ush*-" Ughh... this stuff is tight... but it's better than having them moving around when I am training...ahh"

 

Getting off her tight tank top and biker shorts, then the rest of her undergarments, she stares at a mirror on the side of the wall, the bathroom was pretty big, having a human-sized mirror in front of the sink, and by the side was the shower and a bathtub.

 

" Funnily how I grew muscles even being female Saiyan... I like them tho. Can make Jojo poses."- As she poses in front of the mirror naked.

 

A certain someone who was looking from the side was looking away, red as a tomato. Yes, she has seen the bird naked a lot, but she still couldn't get used to it.

 

[{ Muun.... can you please just.... clean yourself already!}]

 

Breaking her out of her posing, Mumei looks at the blue screen smirking, and cups both her breasts with her arms underneath it.-" Orara~? Are you embarrassed~? Is little Kro embawwasshed~?  Hmm~?"

 

*Boing~*

 

[{ ..... I.... I am... I will.... Will be right back!!*BANG!*}]

 

The sound of a loud door banging, made the bird stop her play still with that smug look on her face, but letting the blue head escape she takes a look towards the bathtub.-" Need to be careful to not sleep in that... already sawn enough horror movies about this..."

 

__________________

 

____________

 

_________

 

______

 

____________

 

___________________

 

___________________

{ Twenty Minutes later }

 

" HAAA! That was a good match! You almost got me sometimes there, Piccolo!"

 

Sitting around a table in the large kitchen of the Briefs family, the ones who were training are now looking at Patchy putting all the different dishes around the table.

 

Goku who was sitting by the side was speaking loudly with the one by his side while smiling. The one in question was just groaning at everything he said, having got knocked all three times without smacking the Saiyan once!

 

" Ohohoho~ Don't be so grumpy Mister Piccolo, here's some lemon Soda, Bulma said you liked it last time you tasted it~."- The blonde woman was just humming while smiling and putting all the plates around.

 

Raditz and Gohan were looking around at all the food with stars shining in their eyes.

 

*Vush!*

 

*Wet steps*

 

*Vuush*

 

" Heya, Could smell something good all the way from my room... and Wow."- The Owl entered the kitchen while drying her hair with a big white towel.

 

Seeing all the food she smiled, and the others gave her a look before looking back to the food, Muun hair was hiding most of her face and only her eyes could be seen on the upper half of her face, her eyes would scare anyone at night at how they always seemed to be glowing that piercing yellow.

 

Walking by the side and even slapping Piccolo's shoulder playfully before sitting down on a free chair with her chin resting in both her hands, the green man just frowned at the act.-" Sooo, how well did the training sparing section go?"

 

Asking as her towel now rests on her neck together with her long back hair, which was resting on both her shoulders going down on top of her melons and white tank top.

 

" As you could imagine! Piccolo was pretty evenly matched with Kakarot, only lacked the strength part.*munch*. Bwut, It was a gwood match."- Getting a taco and devouring it, the long-haired Saiyan who had his hair styled in a low extremely spiky ponytail, was the one to give her a piece of information.

 

Looking at the side of the one who had three purple markings on his face, which uncannily resemble fist marks her grin got even smugger.-" Need a senzu, senzu?"

 

You could see the moment a vein showed itself on top of Piccolo's forehead, trying his best to ignore the devil's provocation.

 

As Mumei was pushing her luck and eating the others too started to dig in, to their surprise the humans showed up a few minutes later.

 

It seems they have come to say their goodbyes and to say they were surprised at how strong our alien heroes got would be an understatement, they asked how did they do, and to that, Muun was the one who entered their conversation by throwing a pod to the cyclops who picked it and looked at it confused.

 

Stopping eating her piece of Pizza she sighed.-" It's the first version of the gravity room, it doesn't have the same crazy levels as ours, which Bulma got up to one hundred times earth's gravity, but it still has around fifty times I think. She told me she had to do tests before implementing it into to the ship, and *points towards the pod* that is the prototype, I would recommend using it while we're away, it's pretty dangerous, so be careful."

 

Her words carried a seriousness that was rare to see, at the same time her last words were like she was saying.-' If you don't use that, you're going to fall behind.'- What made it sound like that was her tone, it was like she was giving them a piece of advice.

 

The one holding the pod knew what she meant, their strength proves it to him, and looking at the pod he bowed slightly before putting the pod in one of his pockets inside his Gi.

 

"Thank you Mumei, we'll use it with great perseverance and responsibility!"- Smiling thankful he starts to bend his friend's farewell for the time being.

 

Our Owl girl seeing his sincerity scoffed a little with a proud smirk and got back to eating her Pizza, she took her slice and walked back to her room to dress up.

 

Everyone was talking with someone around the large kitchen, many had come around to say their temporary goodbyes.

 

Bulma was talking to her parents saying her goodbyes for the time being.

 

Raditz was explaining why Tights couldn't come with them and why Bulma needed to, almost tripping on his own words.

 

Goku was talking to Chi-Chi and Ox-King, saying what Mumei told him, that Gohan would benefit greatly from this travel in his studies.

 

On the sidelines outside, Piccolo, Gohan, and Mumei were resting their backs on the ship... But the kid was a little different looking...

 

The two 'adults' by his side were holding their laughter to their best, but it wasn't enough.-" PFFT! AHAHAHAH!! BOWL HAIR!!!AHAHAH!"

 

Not being able to hold in anymore, the bird just laughed hard sliding down her back on the ship but catching into the green man's shoulder to stay up, almost bringing him down with her.

 

"Stop it... bird.... Ahahaha!"-  Breaking his strong face, Piccolo helps her up to her feet laughing while pointing a finger at the kid's hair.

 

' Sometimes I wonder who are the real adults around...'- The one being laughed at just sighs and looks forward with a deadpan.

 

As the two laughed, the other humans talked to each other about the potential of this device the girl gave them made by Bulma.

 

" This.... will help us.... go even further past our limitations!"- Tienshinhan was already thrilled at the thought of achieving even further levels of power he never even dreamed possible before.

 

His friends too, Chiaotzu and Yamcha were thinking about the multiple ways a higher gravity could level up their daily training.

 

As for one of the bald friends with six dots, Krillin was looking at the bird girl, he thought she was scary before, but in the end, she was normal like all of them... just somewhat exotic and very beautiful.

 

Even her choice of clothes was unique, like who would wear a jacket and those shoes for fighting? That was something very interesting how unpredictable she was.

 

And he wanted to see if he could have a chance in.-' Best thing she can say is no, right?'

 

Ignoring his friend's talks about how they could train and where the small monk man walked towards the girl.

 

Getting all the courage he could, he stopped by her side as she and Piccolo were stopping laughing by the bits, and tapped her shoulder.

 

"Ahah....Hmm?"- Still smiling she used Piccolo's shoulder to fully get up and turn around.

 

'Ahhhh... Jesus.... She's Huge.... in multiple ways...'- She was making a large shadow on him as she got up, she needed to bend down to see him in the eyes.

 

" Ou! Krillin! What'ya want?"- Seeing who it was, she smiled, Muun was in a good mood still, having forgotten the hairstyle the boy would use in this arc she had a pleasant surprise.

 

Gulping down the lump inside his throat the smaller man steeled his determination, after all, it was just a try, nothing more.

 

"*Bows* COULD YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME MUMEI-SAN!"- Bowing while shouting, it got all the attention around the field on him who was exiting the main building, the one being proposed just blinked startled by the sudden confession.

 

Sighing she put a hand on his shoulder while shaking his head.-" My bad, but I am already in a relationship. But I am sure you're going to find someone perfect for you.*smile*"

 

[{ Get owned! She's mine bitch!}]

 

'Wow... You swearing... rare event.'

 

Already expecting it he lowers his head in defeat while his sadness was another blue head's pride, everyone else was expecting something like that, but there was one piece of information that made them reevaluate the situation.

 

"Uhh... Mumei? Did you just say you're in a relationship? How come I've never seen anyone with you?..."- The youngest scientist from the Briefs had never seen any boy besides her friends with the girl.

 

Shrugging, the bird just grins.-" Maybe sometime I introduce you guys to her."

 

And that was a surprise, well not to all of them.-" Raditz, you owe me ten lemon Soda cans!"- Piccolo grins with a prideful face like he was expecting this.

 

"DAMN IT!!*Slap*Ugh!!"- And the loser one screamed in dismay, just to receive a slap to the back of his head for shouting close for the blonde in front of him.

 

" Don't yell like that close to my ears."- Receiving a stare he lowers his head.

 

"My bad...."- He continues grumbling about how he lost.

 

Watching all of this with a deadpan, the one who was having her sexuality being a bet.-' Uhhhh....'

 

Not sure how to react she just ignores it, before looking down at the smaller baldy.-" It's just my preferences, I am sure you'll find someone Krillin."

 

She walks by his side towards Goku, passing by Krillin and tapping his shoulder one time before continuing to walk forward.

 

Being more relieved that the girl was just not shooting toward his team, Krillin sighed and walked back to his friends, Yamcha patted his back to help up a bit.

 

Confused at all this, Gohan looks up towards the Namekian for answers, and he receives them with a happy tone coming from him.-" Oh yeah, the bird likes other girls, I noticed how nonchalant she was to some stuff involving males, but was embarrassing at others involving females... so me and Raditz over there made a bet, what side she was in. I won for the looks of it.*Wide grin."

 

"Hmm... So auntmei likes girls! I understand now! I read about it once, but wasn't completely sure about it...."- Nodding his head at the new information.

 

Seeing no more need to be out here, Piccolo started walking inside the spaceship, and as the boy was going to follow him.-" Go say goodbye to your mother, we never know what's going to happen out there."

 

Walking up the stairs as the Saiyan kid looks at his back figure before turning around and seeing Chi-Chi.

 

Jogging towards them, he sees that Mumei was also there, saying her goodbyes, she passed by the Briefs for a second before also, saying 'thank you, for the hospitality they gave her.

 

She was talking to Ox-King, before having a handshake and walking towards the ship, and seeing him closing in.

 

" Already got everything ready Gohan,*smile* get inside the ship later, I will fix that ye-ye-ass hair of yours ahahah!"- Saying the last part as she passed by his side in a lower tone for his mother to not hear, as it was her that fixed his hair with a gallon of gel as soon as she got there....

 

Sighing at his aunt and getting closer to his family, just to be hugged by his mother as soon as he got closer.-" OUH!!! MY GOD!! MY LITTLE GOHAN IS EXPLORING ANOTHER PLANET!! AND WILL BE ONE OF THE FIRST ONES AT THAT! I AM SO PROUD!!*Cries rivers*"

 

Patting his mother's back as she carried him around while spinning in a hug, crying a lot.

 

The others around just looked at this with awkward smiles.-" We have to go now Chi-Chi, the earlier we get there, the earlier we get back!"

 

Talking to her friend, Bulma knows they need to go fast, and Raditz was climbing up the ship too by now, the last ones outside being the three of them.

 

And seeing no other choice, the mother gives a kiss on Gohan's forehead and puts him down.-" Listen to the adults okay Gohan! Don't eat anything strange, and don't follow anyone that looks like Krillin!"

 

"HEY!!"- A faraway shout is heard.

 

"You heard me right?"- Nodding his head, the boy starts to walk towards the ship with his dad and Bulma, waving back to her mother and grandpa.

 

"TAKE CARE!!"- Even when they're at the stairs they still hear the mother's screams.

 

*Zuuush*

 

*BAM!*

 

Closing the giant entrance, the blue-headed scientist goes towards the control room to take off.

 

*Vush!*

 

*Vuush!*

 

Seeing the gravity room being used got Goku pumped up, so he ran in too to have some fun.

 

As the kid was left alone there, he saw that to his left in a dark corner, two bright animal-like eyes staring towards him, sending chills down his spine.

 

" Took you long enough, let me fix that hair of yours before we start training again... or we will not be able to take you seriously boi."- The Owl herself with both arms crossed was resting by the wall, and now was walking towards

him.

 

Smiling she reached her hand above his head and laughing shuffled his hair around for a while, her hand a layer of white Ki to help her get rid of all that gel.-" There, better."

 

"Huh? What did you do aunt?"- Looking at one of the corridor mirrors, he sawed his appearance was now resembling his father...

 

" Like father, like son. I like it ahaha!"- Walking away she left the boy there, staring at his reflection in awe

 

.

 

.

 

,

 

'When did Aunt learn how to work with hair?'

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

As they depart, what should they expect to encounter?... or better, what unexpected things should Mumei expect?

 

 

 

 

 

 

HERE:

Spoiler

DBZSOAAA-1

26 hours of work in total, yeah took a while lol, learned a bunch of stuff while doing this one.^^

[collapse]

 

68