Chapter 16
12.9k 12 250
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The frustrations from before were now completely gone and now she had a clear and fresh mind.

‘So, this is what a succubus feels after getting relieved sexually.’

‘No wonder sex is like life for a succubus… I can feel changes in myself… my muscles, my mind, and everything now feels cool.’

“Huh… what’s this knowledge inside my mind?”

“Wait… what… a trait… I never remember learning any traits….”

In this world, people can obtain certain traits whether naturally or through their efforts.

These traits have a wide range….

Traits are usually manifestations of one’s aura.

Individuals often receive traits related to their attributes only.

Like someone with lightning, the aura would probably get a trait like lightning steps if the conditions are right.

Their auras will manifest themselves and fill in the incomplete information they need.

But there is one other type of trait that occurs as well.

Racial traits or Family traits.

These traits are inherited through the bloodlines and are always passed on unless something disastrous happens to the bloodline of a family, it will continue.

Though only one person will inherit that trait.

Similarly, Racial traits, just that it covers a race as a whole and is not necessarily manifested in all the members of the particular race.

Only a select few possess them.

What Ellis received just now was a racial trait of the Succubus race.

“Lust Empowerment… it seems to have the ability to use sex to heal oneself by consuming the life essence of other parties.”

Information about how to use it was engraved in my mind.

I can see the entire structure of how this trait worked in the real world.

“I gained something unexpected but I am quite glad now… if I can continue to grow strong like this, I will be one step closer…”

I reached milady’s room and woke her up.

She didn’t seem to have any particular reactions toward me after last night.

As I thought, in her mind, it is just natural that a slave pleases their master.

They are born to serve mindset.

Well, I don’t mind as well and I am in good mood today because of my aura improvement and new trait.

We proceeded with the daily thing as Freya suddenly spoke to me while drinking her tea.

“Ellis, I will be now heading to the academy and you will be going there as well.”

Academy!

The plot is starting, it seems.

There are many academies all around the world but whenever an academy is mentioned…

Only one academy comes in minds of people which is also the best academy.

The Beria Academy of Aura.

It is the biggest academy, calling it an academy would be an understatement as it was a force within itself.

This academy was established jointly by all the races coming together a few centuries ago under a peace treaty.

Although now the peace treaty has become almost hollow, the academy had grown significantly 

The academy is known to produce the best aura masters of all time and many significant individuals have graduated from there as well in history.

The academy is impartial to all races and elements and this allows anyone with good talent to enroll there.

People who graduate from the academy are sought everywhere as the conditions to graduate from the academy are quite tough and countless tests are conducted on the way to graduation, so only the cream of the crop has a chance to graduate.

The individuals graduating from this academy are quite strong if the standard measurement is taken to measure their strengths.

Although, even after graduation, they get an offer to work there itself.

Many high-ranking nobles send their future heirs and children to the academy in hopes that they can graduate as well from there.

This will help in two things, one is that the reputation of their household will soar rapidly and the other is that their forces will increase as a whole in any possible upcoming racial war that might happen between any of the two races.

Even the leaders of the respective races, that is the kings/queens also scout those with exceptional talents to serve them.

Many major plot incidents happen in the academy, which revolves around the heroes and heroines of the novel and the villains and villainesses.

“According to mom, with your petty ice element, you should have enough capability to clear the admission test. Although on the outside you shall be enrolled as a student you will be serving as my maid in actuality.”

Freya said while sipping her tea elegantly.

I see.

The academy forbids bringing slaves and servants in even if you are the child of royalty.

It was believed by the founder of the academy that slavery is not something to be continued, although he was strong, he could not just go against the entire world, so he applied all those beliefs in his academy.

Academy forbids anyone to bring in their servants but it is otherwise if one student decides to serve the other student.

It was actually what was believed in the demon race that one should serve the individual who is stronger and more capable.

The demonic territory was based on hierarchy and followed the rule that strength and intellect are supreme and this was followed quite strictly among them.

And to respect this, the academy also allowed this but on the condition that the other party must be willing to serve.

So, taking advantage of this, many nobles from various races brought their servants with them in form of students.

Their main role was to just ensure their master’s comfort and protect them in case something happens.

The Academy knew of this but didn’t intervene as they would just make more enemies out of various nobles if they denied even such a small thing.

Also, even if they bring in their servants, they must be exceptional talents to enroll here which would also benefit the academy.

They have survived so far by making appropriate connections as well.

So, I will be enrolling as a student huh?

250