Chapter 194 – A Light Elf Solution
611 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Taking Reza out to the amusement park yesterday was the right call. However, making one succubus happy didn't make all of the succubus happy. Not to mention, Reza wouldn't be won over so easily. Not even with all the cotton candy and toy plushies we got for her.

Today, Mio and I brought Reza out to an arcade in Tsukiji. Accompanying us were Kana and Nozaki, the latter of which tagged along because of obvious reasons, as well as the twin light elves Raniel and Arniel. Suffice to say, we were an odd group.

Especially…

"Sorry, for not being much help." Arniel sulked.

"Our magic just up and vanished! It's not fair. We wanted to help, really!" Raniel exclaimed insistently to me like she had something to prove.

"It's alright. We pretty much forgot you existed anyway," I said jokingly.

Both of them intercepted me and pouted, making sure I saw their displeasure.

The twins had wanted to help. However, being away from the Goddess Everlight for too long rendered them unable to cast magic. To make matters worse, they developed allergies that blocked them from sniffing out succubi. Fearful of being made a meal of by dryads and renegades, the two hid until things settled down.

It was the cutest thing, seeing them show up at my house in tears last night.

"There, there." I patted both of them on the heads. "What's important is that the dryad problem's taken care of."

Unsatisfied, Raniel sighed. "If you say so. However, I take issue with the problem you have yet to take care of…"

She and her twin brother snapped in the direction of Reza. Ahead, Mio was showing Reza a racing game where you sat on a motorcycle and leaned side to side to avoid obstacles. The awkward succubus climbed onto the vehicle, and unsure how to keep herself steady, slipped off the side and smacked flat to the ground.

"Raniel and I think you're being too soft on the renegades who caused your dryad problem to begin with," Arniel said.

"It's not about getting even," I said.

"It's not?" They cocked their heads sideways.

I gazed upon them with disappointment and sadness. Having been embroiled in war their entire lives really did mess up the way they thought about things. The same was true of Reza and the renegade succubi.

"Don't you think a better world is a world where we don't have to keep fighting? Why spend all that time hurting each other, when you can just have fun instead?" I asked.

The two looked at each other, down at their feet in thought, then back up to me.

"Can we have tokens to play the crane game again?" they asked.

"As long as you understand the toys inside aren't monsters." I handed each of them a 5,000 Yen bill, and they scurried off to exchange the money for tokens to play.

When I caught up to Mio and Reza, it looked like the warmongering succubus was getting the hang of the motorcycle again. She weaved between traffic cones and road blocks but not without frequently hitting them.

"Kuh… How unwieldy! If I wanted to avoid obstacles, I could easily do so with my own two wings— aahhh! Damn tall, orange… triangular thing!" Reza complained after crashing into a traffic cone.

"Kahaha! You suck shit. Get off and I'll show you how to ride this baby," Mio said, taking Reza's place.

After shoving a few coins in and starting up the game, Mio began to clear every stage like she had done it a thousand times already. Reza watched on with envy, biting down on her thumbnail.

"Have you given any thought about talking the other succubi down?" I asked.

"Hmph. Why would I do that? All we have to do is break free from your prisoners and begin our rebellion anew," Reza said with arms folded.

"You suuuuure? If we end up fighting and your war ends up destroying amusement parks, we might not be able to get your favorite cotton candy. Or if you destroy arcades, you'll forever be a loser compared to Mio."

Somehow, that fired Reza up. She pumped both fists in front of herself, then climbed onto the other motorcycle game adjacent to Mio.

"I'm going to get better, just you watch!" Reza exclaimed.

While they played, I paid a visit to Kana and Nozaki. The two were shooting hoops and tied neck to neck. Small basketballs rolled back down the arcade game as tossed, earning points every time one entered the basket.

Feeling mischievous, I hugged Kana from behind.

"Hey, boys. How about whoever wins gets to fuck me in photobooth?" I grinned.

"Oooh! I'm feeling motivated now!" Nozaki shouted with impassioned energy.

Unfortunately, my rather lewd reward only served to trip Nozaki up repeatedly. He began to miss even more, leading to Kana overtaking him in points. As soon as the game ended and Kana had earned the most points, Nozaki fell to his knees in disappointment.

"Too bad~" I teased the loser and kissed Kana on the cheek.

"You're not seriously going to drag me over to the photobooth, are you? If the arcade employees find out, we'll get kicked out!" Kana warned worriedly.

"We don't have to. I just thought it was fun to mess with you guys."

"If you don't want to man up and have sex with your girlfriend, I volunteer!" Nozaki raised his hand.

As though to show Nozaki up, Kana grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I almost swooned. Initially, I didn't need to be fucked. Now I wanted it.

Once our lips parted, my pussy started throbbing for Kana's dick.

"Kuh… You lucky son of a bitch. Ahh, I think the dart games are calling for me. You lovebirds have fun!" Nozaki slipped away, dripping with envy.

"Sorry, Saeko. Figured he was getting too cocky and needed reminding who I am to you," Kana said.

"And…" I embraced Kana, grinding my entire body against his. "Who are you to me?"

"W-Well, you're boyfriend… obviously." He flustered, clearly not expecting to go this route.

We snuck away to find an empty photobooth. Inside, Kana quickly tugged my skirt down and underwear aside. I unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out. Neither of us wasted a second, and he plunged the dick I love so much into my soaking pussy. As it entered me, pleasure rippled across my body.

I wrapped my arms behind Kana's neck, shoving my tongue into his mouth to wrestle. His warm hands held me at my waist. He began to thrust at a steady pace, careful not to cause too much of a commotion.

"Mmmm… Kana… Don't stop… give me more and make me cum~" I cooed into his ear.

My sweet words might have been too much. Hot spunk filled my pussy. Kana trembled so much, he accidentally triggered the photobooth's system. Whoever was before us must have accidentally entered more coins than necessary. It booted up and started taking pictures of us in our most intimate moment.

Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap!

The shutter sound mixed in with our hips, clapping together.

Slap! Snap! Slap! Snap! Slap! Slap! 

"Saeko, you're squeezing so much… I have another load coming…!" Kana mumbled, tensing up even more.

The amount of lust oozing from Kana drove me crazy. It tasted so good. The smell was intoxicating. His hands went to my butt, clenching them hard enough to make me climax. Pleasure went to my head. I had to kiss Kana to suppress my moans.

Cum began to drip down my thighs

"You came so much inside me… Are you trying to get me pregnant?" I joked.

"Well, eventually?" Kana grinned.

The curtains pulled open. Both of us panicked until we saw that it was Mio who opened it.

"I thought I sniffed out something delicious," Mio said and dragged me out to take my place inside the booth with Kana.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Cut a succubus a slice, will ya? Kana's leaving tonight and I want a couple of rounds, too!" She shut the curtains as they began to make out.

Sighing, I picked myself up and fixed my clothes before someone noticed. Mio had it coming for her once we got home later. After a quick glance around, it came to my attention that I couldn't find the others.

"Mio, where'd you leave Reza off? We can't be letting her out of sight!" I banged on the booth.

"Rhythm game area!" Mio called back between panting.

Just like Mio said, I found Reza at a drum rhythm game. She had two drumsticks in hand and was playing on easy mode but still missing the beats. Everytime Reza got a miss, she winced and cursed under her breath. It was kind of cute.

"Need a partner?" I asked, sidling up next to her.

"We can play this together? Grr… Mio showed off on intermediate difficulty, so now I'm trying to at least clear easy. She played with her tail! Can you believe that?" Reza exclaimed in frustration.

I picked up the drumsticks and slotted in a couple of coins. Once Reza lost, we were able to connect to each other via the menu.

"Well, well if it isn't the losing succubus?" Raniel taunted from behind.

"Tch. Light elves… If you don't want to end up as my comfort snack, then buzz off." Reza snarled.

"I don't think I will." She sneered. "I intend to watch you fail miserably, just like your war."

That must have hit a nerve. I placed a hand on Reza's shoulder and shook my head to placate her. The succubus returned her attention back to the game instead. When I glanced over to glare Raniel down, I noticed her brother clutching another slime plushie. God, he was so adorable. 

The drum game signaled that it was about to start through fanfare. While Reza continued to play on easy, I played on normal. Our scores and clear condition was determined by taking the average of both.

Thankfully, I was used to these kinds of games. I struck all the notes with a great or perfect. On the other hand…

"Arrgghh! This stupid game!" Reza grumbled.

"Reza, relax. Remember that it's just a game, and we're here to have fun." I smiled at her.

Reza looked almost ashamed. But after taking a few breaths, she started hitting the notes. Maybe in an attempt to not disappoint me. Whatever gave her the motivation, we earned a positive score at the end of the track and cleared it.

"Queen Saeko, we did it!" Reza turned to me, almost jumping out of her seat with joy.

However, just as quickly as Reza put on that smile, she wiped it away even faster and cleared her throat.

"Not without help, it seems." Raniel scoffed.

"Coming from the pipsqueak who only plays one game for a toy!" Reza fired back about the plushie in her hands.

"Huh? The claw games are quite difficult. I'd like to see you try it, succubus!" she growled.

"It's on then!"

They stormed off together to the claw games. I was about to go with them until Arniel grabbed the back of my shirt, face taking on a shade of red.

"I-I got this for you. As thanks," Arniel said, extending to me the slime plushie.

"Aw. Thanks." I took the goofy stuffed slime which was warm from his holding it so much.

Arniel flashed a relieved smile. Like it took all his effort and courage to gift this to me. Having done what he had set out to do, Arniel dashed to catch up with his sister. This time, I grabbed him.

"Where are you going? How about I give you something in return?" I asked, pressing a finger to my lips with a smile of my own.

The boy twin's eyes went wide and his face bright red. Taking Arniel by hand, I pulled him into the girl's bathroom. Since arcades were mostly visited by guys, there was less of a chance to be discovered. We went into the largest stall typically for handicap use.

I pushed Arniel against the wall and went down on him, pulling his pants off along the way. His small, light elf prick sprung out fully erect. He gasped as I licked the tip, making it throb intensely against my tongue.

"Ahh… Queen Saeko…!" Arniel moaned out my name while clenching my horns.

"Shh. Even though we're alone in here, there's still a chance someone might come in. Try to be quiet, okay?" I asked, squeezing the base of his dick with my tail and sucking the tip.

"I'll try— ahhh! Nnngh… But it's hard if you…" He trailed off as rubbed his dick against my inner cheek.

"Shllrrp… shlluurp… chuup…"

The more intense my blowjob, the more weak Arniel became. Devouring this young light elf was a better treat than I could ask for. Seeing his face scrunch up, doing his best to not be too loud, and knowing that I was the one granting him this pleasure, he was no Uta but at least he tasted just as good.

As I had learned during my brief time in Elza, light elves and succubi were practically natural enemies. One lived in pursuit of purity and the other in carnal sin. I wanted more of Arniel. His sister, too, if possible. I wanted to keep them in my room as pets to have sex with and defile whenever I pleased.

Was this how succubi felt about light elves? No wonder Mio was so particular about them when we were in Elza.

"S-Saeko, I'm—"

The sweet nectar of cum filled my mouth. Arniel held my head in place by the horns. I continued to milk every last drop until he got hard again.

"Hehe~ You liked that a lot, didn't you?" I smiled up at him.

"Can we do… something else?" Arniel asked.

"What do you have in mind?"

Fortunately for Arniel's request, there was a bench in the handicap stall. It served several functions, like an additional seat for caretakers or for parents to change their baby's diapers. Right now, I was using it for a bigger kind of baby. Arniel laid down on the bench with his head on my lap, and I leaned my boobs over his face to let him suck on my nipple.

Obviously, I had no milk to give. I wasn't pregnant. Not yet anyway. For Arniel, this seemed to be a calming thing to do in a stressful time of being away from Elza and the Goddess Everlight for so long.

While Arniel nursed, I stroked his hair with one hand and his dick with the other. Cum oozed from the tip, drenching my hand in his spunk.

"So, have you changed your mind about succubi now? You can't possibly think we're so bad," I said.

"You might be different, but that won't always be the same for others. Like Reza. Can you really say you've changed her for the bet— aahh!" Arniel lost his words as he came again, squirting all over my hand.

"I thought I made progress… It's harder than I expected, for sure." I gazed upon the gooey white which covered my hands like a delicious snack and an idea hatched in my mind. "Say, Arniel. Would you and Raniel be willing to have sex with Reza and her renegades?"

"W-W-What? Of course not! Why would we? Something like that would be unforgivable under the eyes of Goddess Everlight!" he exclaimed.

"But your goddess isn't here. She doesn't have to know. Besides, wouldn't turning them to a more righteous path be your greatest accomplishment."

Arniel was trapped between a rock and a hard place. It must sound like an interesting prospect. The light elves were fiercely religious and loyal to the Everlight. Anything they could do to serve her sounded like a good thing.

"There's no way Raniel would agree to it," Arniel mumbled.

"But you would?" I asked coquettishly.

The answer was in his moist eyes and quivering lower lip. We concluded our little romp and exited from the bathroom, accidentally running into Nozaki on the way out.

Kana's friend locked eyes with me, then at Arniel who was holding my hand, and his jaw dropped from realization.

"Wait… that kid, too? Aw, that's not fair!" Nozaki complained.

"Maybe next time when you drop by Kana's place for vacation." I winked.

We went to find the others and called it a day. Raniel and Reza were still bickering, facing each other over who could get more plushies from the claw games as their proxy war. I sent a text to Hana about gathering the renegade succubi at Suma for a test run. 

As for Kana and Nozaki, we dropped them off at the train station to head back to Tokyo for school. Mio and I took turns embracing our boyfriend before he had to leave, much to Nozaki's envy. After their train departed, I drove us to Hana's love hotel at Suma.

"What are we doing here?" Raniel asked, face pressed to the window.

"Arniel is going to help me with something," I said, exiting from the car with Reza and the other twin.

"Then I'm coming with." She unbuckled her seatbelt to leave, but Arniel stopped her.

"It's okay. I'll see you back home later, alright?" Arniel assured her.

"But… we've always been together. Is something wrong? Are those succubus bitches doing something to you?" the twin sister asked.

"N-No, that's not it! Queen Saeko asked me to help them with something. That's all," he said.

I almost felt guilty about separating the twins. It wasn't going to be for too long though. Raniel settled quietly back down and waited in the car with Mio.

Meanwhile, the three of us entered the love hotel where Hana guided us to the largest room available. Two dozen succubi awaited inside, and their ravenous eyes snapped to the light elf the moment we entered.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"It's really a light elf!"

Many of them began to drool right from the get-go.

"Wait, that's what this is about? You're really going to give us this light elf?" Reza asked me.

"Only for a little. I don't want you to starve. You're also not going to hurt him, is that understood?" I glared at the succubi in the room.

Their auras shrank a little out of fear.

"Ah, don't worry. I'm here to watch 'em, and I'll make sure the squirt doesn't bite the dust!" Hana gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm doing this for Queen Saeko and the Everlight…" Arniel chanted quietly to himself.

Reza pulled me aside and out of earshot. "I get it. You think offering us a light elf is going to change anything? We aren't so easily swayed."

"No?" I brought Arniel up to us and made him face her. "You're going to reject this cute light elf?"

"As if I… will be… " She swallowed hard after meeting Arniel's innocent gaze.

I nudged both of them back into the room and shut the door. Hana promised me that everything here should be fine. She also had the help of a few succubus loyal to me to guard the place. Before leaving, I saluted Arniel as the sounds of his and succubi moans grew louder.

Raniel was looking dejected in her seat when I got back to the car. No amount of Mio trying to cheer her up with candy and toys worked. Her brother was going to be here for an entire day, so we would just have to come back and check on him the next day.

I drove us to Yumi's place because there was still the matter of the mirror to deal with. The twins eventually needed to get home. They couldn't stay here forever.

Shayle and Yumi were still around when we arrived. The others, it seemed, had gone home or had other things to do.

"Any progress?" I took a seat across from her and asked.

"Yumi and I have been researching day and night. The mirror has recharged a little. We can try. Shall we risk it?" Shayle asked me.

"It's your artifact. Do you think it can handle being used right now?" I returned the question.

"Wait, if it breaks… we lose our only chance of returning," Raniel interjected.

"I want to return home to Elza. as much as you. At least we can begin looking into other options should this fail. Let's try it," she said.

Everyone gathered around as Shayle channeled her own magic into the mirror. As the strings of energy traveled along the metal rim, a piece of glass cracked. Gasps and panic erupted around the room.

"Stop the channeling!" Yumi exclaimed.

"I can't! The energy is strengthening!" Shayle clutched on tighter to the mirror.

All of a sudden, a portal formed. However, none of us dared to step through. It wasn't Elza or Queen Elendir's manor we saw on the other side, but what appeared to be a dark and dank cavern.

We drew closer to peer into it, then someone spilled out. A woman. A succubus, actually. She fell flat to the ground face-first. 

Everyone went into a defensive stance, but I stood there dumbfounded. This succubus didn't have an aura, but my instincts were telling me she wasn't some small fry like the renegades. Her black hair was pulled to a ponytail and long bangs covered her right eye. She had two pairs of wings, a smaller set like mine on her lower back and another larger pair above that. Her horns were thick and purple, one of which had a gold band and the other wrapped in gold silk. She wore a skimpy outfit like mine but revealing more skin. 

Also taller and bustier. Likely older, too, at least in appearance.

"Ugh… Why can't Rifts have normal portals instead?" the succubus groaned aloud, rubbing her bruised nose. The moment she looked up, her demeanor shifted to a more tense look. She flew away from us until her back pressed against the wall and drew a long whip, emanating with magic, from her waist.

"Wait, we're not enemies!" I exclaimed.

"None of you are my Sisters of Sin, which means you all belong to the Queen-Mother," she said, eyeing each of us in turn.

Mio pushed to the front in defense of me. "Alright, bitch. Unless there's another big bad in town, we don't know shit about who this Queen-Mother is."

"There is only one queen here, and it is Queen Saeko," Yumi added.

The confused succubus became even more confused. Her gaze flicked to the balcony, and she went wide-eyed.

"Wait… I recognize this place. Am I… in Japan?" she asked.

"Yeah. Tsukiji, to be more precise. I'm Saeko. What's your name?" I stepped forward to join her by the window.

"I'm Kanae Toyomi. Where I came from, I'm the queen of the Commonwealth and Knight of Amethyst of the Order of Colors. I'm guessing none of that rings any bells?" the succubus named Kanae searched me for answers.

All I could do was shake my head. However, the most striking thing about her wasn't the lack of an aura anymore. It was the name. Kanae Toyomi. A Japanese name. 

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

8