Chapter 199
577 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

"Subjects of Queen Saeko, all of you will stay put and watch. I'm going to make a bitch out of your queen and have her squeal like a sow," Kanae said.

Reza and the reformed renegades snarled. They were about to lunge until a surge of magic blew past me, and made them all tuck their tails between their legs. Just like that, they had fallen under Kanae's control.

"What… strength… I can't so much as… resist," Reza cursed as she and the other succubi obediently pressed their backs to the wall.

Kanae shoved me face-first into the bed. When I pushed myself up, portals opened up at each corner of the bed. Chains shot out of them. They bound my wrists and ankles.

"M-Mio!" I shouted over my shoulder.

"Sorry." Mio grinned lasciviously. "I see how Kanae carries herself. To be honest, I've been dead curious about how she is as an S. Probably a bigger dom than me. Kahaha!"

"Look at them." Kanae grabbed me by the chin and forced me to face Reza.

They returned ashamed gazes for not being able to help.

She continued in a whisper, "I'm going fuck you so hard, the only thing you'll know to do is to beg me for more."

Goosebumps formed all over me, especially as I recalled the pleasure Kanae granted us the other night. She let go of me and walked around the bed. They whispered just out of earshot. I laid there, anxious about what they were going to do—

Then it hit me. A harsh crack of Kanae's whip on my butt. The lights in my head went out for a second. I couldn't breathe. Even though it was supposed to hurt, pleasure filled me from head to toe.

"Kuh… What was… that?" I squealed.

Crack!

It hit me again, this time on the other cheek. My entire body convulsed. Hot searing pain and ecstasy assaulted me at the same time.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

"Ahhh— No, slow down!" I cried desperately. "Let me catch my breath… it's— nngh… ahh!" 

The other succubi in the room turned a blind eye.

"Don't look away and don't close your eyes. You're supposed to watch your queen be humiliated. You want to be watched, don't you?" Kanae asked me, and even though I couldn't see her, I was able to picture the sadistic smile on her face.

"Y-Yes…" I answered in a breathy voice.

"Good girl~" It was Mio who responded to me, slipping into bed and spreading her legs in front of my face. She seized my horns and made me lick her dripping pussy. I had no choice in this position. Meanwhile, the whipping continued. 

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

What was going on? They should be hurting. However, all I felt was pleasure. It was like someone thrusting their dick into my hungry pussy but better.

Drool and Mio's juices slipped down my chin. I couldn't think of anything other than the next hit.

By now, both cheeks on my ass were red and stinging. Pulsing with pleasure. The strikes stopped. Kanae planted both hands on my cheeks and spread them apart. She hooked her arms around my knees, then buried her face into my cunt.

"Oooh— No… I'm so sensitive right now… please…" I begged.

"Hm, what was that? Please, what?" Kanae asked, digging her fingers into my burning cheeks 

"It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! I'm going to… I'm going to cum if you keep— mmmphhh!"

"No slouching, you little slut." Mio pushed me closer to her snatch, muffling me with a mouthful of her pussy.

My eyes rolled to the back as I came hard. My muffled moans and quivering lips also brought Mio to climax as she gazed down at me affectionately. She backed away, letting me catch my breath.

"Uu… Is it… hahh… over yet…?" I squeaked out while twitching uncontrollably.

"So soon?" Kanae's voice rang out to me like church bells.

The chains vanished. Mio and Kanae flipped me over, and the chains reappeared to bind me down. Both of them were between my legs now, their tails like snakes ready to pounce on prey. They were going to fuck me at the same time now.

Was it over yet? Why did I ask that? Of course, I didn't want it to be over yet. 

"Do you want more, Saeko?" Kanae looped the whip around my neck and pulled it taut like a leash.

"You're going to have to beg for it." Mio smirked.

"Queen Saeko, you have to resist!" Reza exclaimed from the side of the room. She and the other succubi were red in the face, some averting their gazes of my humiliation.

"I… I don't want to resist… Please, fuck me like the little slut succubus I am," I pleaded, lifting a teary gaze to my captors.

"Good answer," both of them said at the same time.

They fired their tails into my pussy. The suddenness of the impact knocked the air out of my lungs. I was in ecstasy, thrashing around in bed as they stirred my insides and at irregular rhythms that left me no opportunity to breathe.

"Ahhhh! Yes! Fuck me harder…. Stir me up more! I can't… take it anymore… just make me cum again!" I screamed.

Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick!

"You, come here," Kanae ordered Reza, who did so as commanded. "Get on top of your whore queen and make her eat your pussy."

"You'll have to make me!" Reza snarled.

That was exactly what Kanae did. Reza's body tensed up, and she climbed into bed to position her pussy over my face. She was wet from watching me be used.

"It's ok… Reza, let me… eat you out… I'll make you feel good… it's all I'm good for anyway," I stammered between breaths.

Reza lowered her hips until it was within range for me to lick the slit. I plunged my tongue into her pussy while purring to vibrate my lips on her engorged clit.

"Queen Saeko… ahh! I'm sorry! But… you're so good at this…" Reza mumbled as she began to grind her hips.

Close… I'm getting close again. I can feel my next orgasm is going to be a big one—

The tail-fucking suddenly stopped. They denied me the final release. I wanted it. I wanted it so badly, I'd do anything right now.

"Hehe~ I know you're close, but I'm not going to give it to you until you answer one thing: tell me who your queen is," Kanae said, her voice dripping with an oppressive and domineering lust.

If I said that in front of Reza and my succubi now, they might never look at me the same way again. But…

"Mmh… You are! You're my queen! You're the only succubus queen that matters, so please… make me cum!" I begged as submissively as possible.

"What do you think, Mio?" Kanae asked.

"I think we owe the sex toy a little reward," Mio agreed.

Their tails revved up again. It set me on fire, and I was seeing stars. As I continued to eat Reza out, her lithe body swaying on top of me, I could no longer think of anything else.

Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick!

"I'mph… humming! It'sh sho good, I'mph cumming— aaaahhhhh!"

As the orgasm robbed both my breath and dignity as Earth's succubus queen, Reza climaxed alongside me. The taste of her pussy filled my palette.

Kanae and Mio let me go, removing the chains. 

"Uu…" I laid there twitching after Kanae made me submit completely. 

Unfortunately, exhaustion seized hold of me. The last thing I saw were Reza and the other succubi, their faces in disbelief of my defeat by Kanae's hands.

I woke up sometime later as the sun was coming down. Someone must have brought me into another room. When I sat up, my sensitive and aching butt pulsed.

"Well, I don't think I'll ever be able to face those succubi the same way ever again…" I groaned into my hands.

"Especially not after you were calling yourself Kanae's 'little succubus slut'! Kahaha!" Mio emerged from the bathroom naked and with a towel over her hair.

The heat rose to my face, and I threw myself underneath the covers to hide in shame.

"Guh… No doubt in my mind that Kanae's the stronger succubus. Where is she anyway?" I asked, peeking out of the sheet when Mio sat down at the foot of the bed.

"We went for a round ourselves after you passed out. Apparently, it worked! You getting dommed like that fulfilled the second condition. Since you were still passed out, she went ahead to Yumi's to talk about the last part of her trial," Mio explained.

"In which case… Kanae's going to leave soon…"

That meant I'd go back to being the queen succubus here. She would return to her world. We wouldn't be able to have mind-blowing sex again…

Oh, god. What was I thinking?

"Man, it is soooo obvious you've taken a liking to her. You're not cheating on me and Kana, are you?" Mio teased.

"W-What? No! Obviously, I love you two. Kanae's just a fling! A… A really good one…" I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Mio came right up to my face to put me on the spot with a serious look. Her piercing eyes searched my soul and tested my resolve. I gulped hard, and she erupted into laughter.

"You should see the look on your face! Aahhh… Reminds me of when I turned you. Bumbling around like a dickless virgin!" Mio wiped a tear on her eye from laughing too much.

I pouted and thought to retort, but Mio kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth. She pressed her bare chest to mine. We dropped onto the bed all over each other, fingers entwined, hairs entangled, and humping our pussies together. However, it seemed like Mio was rougher than usual… Her tail clenched around my thigh, and she deepthroated me with her tongue.

"Mio… mmmh… you're… chuu— mmph… What's… gotten into you?" I asked between her deep kisses.

"Nothing. I just wanted to get a taste of you… looking all pathetic like a mind-broken slut." Mio rubbed her thighs harder to my clit.

"Wait… Wait!" I pushed her face away. "You're jealous?"

"Pft. Of someone who's gonna be gone soon anyway? As if." She pushed her tongue back into my mouth, forcing me to choke on it and her saliva.

I rolled us over onto Mio's back, pinning her to the bed instead.

"I've known you for a year, and we've been together for months now. I know what you're doing. You're trying to mark me because you can't stand Kanae got me to orgasm that much. Well? Did I get that right?" I asked.

"No…" Mio glanced away.

It was always when it came to other succubi. Mio used to be so possessive of me at the start. Finally, when another succubus came along that was strong enough to put me under her thumb, and there would be nothing Mio could do about it, she got jealous.

Every fiber in my body wanted to tease her. She had been bearing with it the entire time Kanae was here, and whenever we had sex. I was just too dumb to see it until now.

"You know I'll always be yours, right?" I laid down on Mio's chest and snuggled right into the pocket of her neck.

"Better not! I can get pretty vengeful, you know?" Mio warned.

"Yeah, yeah."

The two of us messed around a little more before leaving for Yumi's place. When we arrived, Kanae was already in the middle of a conversation with Yumi and Shayle in the living room. Selene wasn't around this time. The mirror artifact sat between the three on the coffee table.

"You didn't want to fill us in first?" I asked Kanae on the way in.

While Kanae glanced down in shame, Yumi met my eyes next.

"Saeko, Mio. Maybe you two should sit out the last part of Kanae's trial. Shayle and I, or even Hana will go in your places," Yumi suggested.

"The fuck? Why? We've helped you with the last two. We're in it for the last one, too!" Mio insisted.

Kanae sighed and rose to her feet. "I'll tell them. The final part of the trial involves going to my world to defeat a monster together. It's dangerous, and there's no telling what awaits us. Saeko, you're the succubus queen here. We can't risk you going."

"Especially without the Blade of the First Temptress. You're only about as powerful as any another greater succubus now," Shayle added.

Everyone glared at her.

"What? It's true! That was an incredibly strong artifact that practically gave Saeko a second well of sexual energy to draw from. That's what made the wielder so powerful," she hastily explained herself.

Shayle wasn't wrong. Though I didn't want to admit it, we all knew what she said rang true. While it wasn't that my powers weakened significantly, it was that I was no longer as strong as I used to be due to the sword's absence.

Not to mention, I hadn't been in a challenging fight in some time.

"You're not seriously getting cold feet over this, are you?" Mio asked me.

"It doesn't have to be you two," Yumi began. "Selene, Hana, Shayle, and I can go in your stead. Not because we believe we're stronger than you, just that it will be safer. You have school to worry about, too."

What should I do? Kanae and Yumi were giving me an out. Assuming things went well for them, this would be our goodbye. Who knew if or when Kanae might show up again.

"I…"

"Give it a few days," Kanae said.

"Are you sure? Weren't you trying to get back as soon as possible?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded but couldn't hide the homesickness in her voice. "But I'm sure everyone has things handled for now. They're all pretty capable. And… I kind of want to stay a little while longer in Japan."

Everyone was at least on board with taking some time over the decision. I went home with Kanae and Mio, then the three of us went out in the evening to eat. Normally. We had hot pot and needed two separate pots, one for super spicy and the other for regular, so that Kanae and I didn't die at the end of the night.

Afterwards, we took a stroll into the city park. Joggers were out for the leisurely run. A couple of people walked their dogs now that the blistering sun wasn't beaming down on them. Mio and I held hands, and she seemed a little more possessive than usual, keeping me on the other side of Kanae. That conversation we had must've really got her paranoia juices going.

At the edge of the park, someone had set up a little stand to sell ice cream. A few children and their parents waited in line to get some. We got ourselves a cone each, but—

"Ugh… I think I need to hit the pooper," Mio groaned, both hands clutching her stomach.

"When you put away that much food so fast, of course you're going to get a stomach ache." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be right back. Don't eat my ice cream!" She handed me her cone and took off to the restrooms.

Kanae and I were left behind on the bench, kicking our feet awkwardly while we waited for her. Or maybe it was just me. The succubus licked her ice cream absentmindedly yet so effortlessly seductive. Her eyes wandered nostalgically about the starless sky. Tsukiji around this time was too bright for any to show up.

"Do you regret becoming a succubus?" Kanae asked suddenly.

"Nope," I answered without hesitation. "You?"

Kanae shook her head.

"If it wasn't for Mio turning me, I wouldn't have met all the amazing and supportive friends I have now. They don't treat me as a queen and more like a sister. I'm dating my childhood friend who had feelings for me my whole life. I was also able to confront my parents and learned my mom's true nature. I think it's the best thing that's ever happened to me!"

"That's good, because I feel the same way. So it was Mio that did it? I guess we both have that certain someone to thank for our situation." She grinned.

We both shared a laugh that came straight from the diaphragm. Kanae was right. I both blamed and thanked Mio for where I was today.

"Speaking of Mio, and you didn't hear this from me, but she was jealous of you. Thought you were going to take me away," I said.

"Really? I could never. I see the way you two look at each other. Not my place to tear you two apart." Kanae chuckled and tossed the rest of the ice cream cone into her mouth.

If only there was something I could do to prove to Mio how much she meant to me.

On the way back downstairs, Kanae stopped by a vending machine to get a drink.

"Just out of sheer curiosity," I began and leaned against the other machine while she browsed. "Since you live in the other world and all. What was the craziest thing you've ever done? Sexually, I mean."

"Hmm. I drank a potion to grow in size to have sex with a dragon," Kanae answered with an air of assured triumph.

"D-Dragon?!"

Kanae burst into laughter again.

My face heated up just thinking about it. This succubus really had me beat. In more ways than one. While Kanae returned her gaze to the night sky, I found myself looking at Mio as she trotted back to us after emptying her bowels.

"Saeko… My stomach is still aching!" Mio pouted.

"Lucky for you, we have some medicine for that at home. Come on," I said, extending my hand for her to take.

"You two go on ahead." Kanae rose to her feet. "Spend the night together. I don't want to keep intruding on you guys. I think I want to take a peek back at where I used to live. Maybe surprise a few people. I'll be back in the morning!"

With that, Kanae waved us goodbye and flew off.

"So, what'd you guys talk about while I was gone?" Mio asked, pretending not to care but couldn't make it more obvious in her eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Let's go. I'll even rub your back until you fall asleep," I offered.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

For non-Hero Succubus readers, this is how the absolute MILF Kanae Toyomi looks like. Series is on Amazon and Patreon

7