119 – Counterattack!
1.7k 6 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Announcement
Going to be updating this series regularly at 1ch/week on SH again. You can read up to chapter 171 right now by subscribing to my Patreon!

Yumi and Hana returned to my house with me. Now that I was whole again, I didn't plan on making the same mistake as last time. We had gone in with no plan other than to face them with numbers. The enemies proved themselves to be stronger and smarter, so just throwing ourselves at them wouldn't work.

However, with Sarena wielding my Blade of the First Temptress, a powerful weapon that could alter even reality, we were at a severe disadvantage.

When we got home, Hatsumi was preparing dinner in the kitchen. 

"Welcome back, Saeko— " My sister gasped.

"Aha… I'm back, Hatsumi…" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"We'll give you two some space!" Hana said.

"Ufufu~ Hana and I shall be upstairs, waiting in your room." Yumi bowed to Hatsumi and exited the living room with Hana.

As soon as they were gone, Hatsumi raced up to me and started groping my horns and wings. She got to the tail and squeezed the tip, electrifying me with pleasure.

"Aauuhh! S-Stop! Don't just touch me all of a sudden!" I tried to push her away, but didn't put any strength in it.

"It's just that I was hoping you would stay as a boy for a little while longer." She squirmed in place, legs squeezed together to make it obvious what she wanted.

I gulped hard at the thought of having sex with my beloved older sister as a boy, then shook my head to cast away the temptation. It was one thing to do it with her as a succubus, but something told me we would be crossing a very different line, and that she wanted more from the intimacy of sex.

Right now, I had another problem. How was I going to tell Hatsumi that we would be facing a foe that might end my life? Having transformed back into a succubus, I would remain a threat to Sarena and Shayle alive. Succubus or not.

Mio and Selene were in trouble. They were counting on me to pull through and save them. I already failed once… There was no telling what would happen if I failed a second time… 

Hatsumi picked up on my hesitation and hugged me. Her hand affectionately stroked my hair and back. A tender warmth seeped into me. Her scent, one that I'd known since I was very young, filled my nose which triggered both pleasant and indecent thoughts.

"You're worried about Mio, aren't you?" she asked in a whisper in which the words struck deep in my chest.

I relaxed into her embrace and nodded.

"It's because I was weak that she was taken away. I'm definitely a lot more confident than before, but a part of me is scared I'll fail again. If I do— mmph?" My sentence was cut off by Hatsumi planting a kiss on me.

The two of us stood there in the living room where we played so much as children, arms wrapped around each other, and lips locked in an embrace of their own. It felt like hours, but when Hatsumi parted, she brushed the hair from my blushing face and smiled warmly.

"You love Mio, don't you?" Hatsumi asked.

"E-Eh? I… Uh…." 

It occurred to me that Mio and I never really brought up our relationship to Hatsumi before. I'd always been so terrified about how she would react given her predilection towards me. Though it seemed that she had been aware all this time.

"Hehe. Did you really think you could have hidden anything from me? I've known for a long time now. Mio helped you accept yourself for who you are. It's thanks to her that I have such an adorable little succubus sister," she said.

"You're not… jealous?" I reluctantly asked.

"Of course, I am! However, I do approve of your relationship. But ahhh~ I guess I'm no match for Mio after all."

I got on my toes to give Hatsumi a deep kiss, reminding her that I also loved her. Once our lips parted, she was left surprised by what I did.

"I'm… I'm a succubus, remember? There's enough room for you, too." I cast my eyes to the ground out of embarrassment.

Hatsumi responded by tightening her embrace on me and squealing.

"You might still be unsure of your own strength, but my little Saeko would never give up, would you? You're going to bring Mio back to us because she's family," she said.

When I heard it straight from my sister's mouth, I believed her. That she sounded so sure might have even granted me the courage I needed to face Sarena.

Still embraced, we gazed into each other's eyes. The scent of my beloved older sister's overflowing affection and lust for me triggered my succubus hunger. We drew closer until the pot in the kitchen began to bubble.

"Oh, no! Not the nikujaga!" Hatsumi broke off and ran for the kitchen. "Sorry, Saeko! Can you tell Yumi and Hana that dinner will be ready soon?"

Cockblocked by dinner…

I went upstairs to my room to find Yumi and Hana debating over how best to divvy up the artifacts.

"What do you think, Saeko? Do you have a preference on which one you would like to use?" Yumi asked, holding the bodyswap rod in one hand and anti-charm cloak in the other.

"I've already decided on this one!" Hana was playing with the time-rewinding pocket watch, turning back time on a poor spider on the window sill so that it couldn't go anywhere.

Since Yumi was a lesser succubus, she might not be able to resist the charm powers from the sword. She should probably keep it as defense against Sarena.

"I'll take the bodyswap rod," I said, though unsure what opportunities might arise for me to use it.

After dinner, I was washing myself up in the bathroom and wondering how Mio was doing. Sarena said she had history with her and Selene. That almost seemed to suggest that the sword wasn't the only thing she was after. After all, she had won. There was no need to stay here any longer. As world hoppers, they could have just up and left. Whatever Sarena was up to, it couldn't be good.

A creeping feeling told me she was after more than just the sword. But what?

I finished rinsing myself and sighed. Just as I was about to enter the bath for a soak, someone had let themself in.

Hatsumi opened the door, giving me an eyeful of her busty and naked body.

"S-Sis?!" I slipped forward and landed face-first into her boobs. She held me steady until I got my footing again.

"I haven't washed up yet. Maybe you can help wash my back like old times?" Hatsumi asked.

Mesmerized by her voluptuous visage, I nodded absent-mindedly, and Hatsumi took my reluctant invitation to take the seat I was just on. My head was spinning as she turned on the shower head to soak her entire body. The slender back, the little dip of her spine between the shoulderblades, and her butt squished from being seated…

"Saeko?" She glanced over her shoulder, waiting for me to begin.

"Oh, sorry!" My hands moved on their own to scrub her back. Although I was using a loofah, I couldn't help but steal chances to brush my fingers against her silky skin.

"Mm… Ahh…"

Hatsumi was making it hard to concentrate. With just the two of us in the bathroom, her moaning voice echoed like a two-pronged attack on my ears. It didn't help that I was running low on sexual energy. The longer I was here with her, the less I was able to stay in control.

"Nnh… You're doing that on purpose, aren't you?" I asked her.

"Hehe. Looks like I've been found out already~" She giggled, then turned around to face me and pulled me to sit on her lap.

The two of us found ourselves making out again, tongue-tied and arms all over each other. This time we were naked. Our bare breasts, slightly moist from the water, rubbed against each other. Her nipples were so hard, everytime they brushed against mine, it sent my pleasure nerves into overdrive.

Hatsumi's scent drove me insane. She was gushing with so much lust, it was almost overwhelming. I wanted her so badly. I needed my sister.

"Mmm… chuuchuu… mmmh… Hatshumi…"

"Did you make sure to wash everywhere?" she asked, wrenching away from our kiss.

The question hit a roadblock in my head.

It wasn't until Hatsumi laid me flat on my back, hooked her arms around my knees, and buried her face in my cunt did I realize what she meant.

"Aaaaahhh! Hatsumi— Wait, I can't… You're… Ahhh… Hahh!" 

My sister kissed my clit, then made circles around it with her tongue. I hadn't been eaten out in a while, so the sensation took me by surprise.

"Shllrrp… Shllrrp… Stay still! I have to get every nook and cranny! Chuu… Chuu… Chuu!" Hatsumi repeatedly kissed the engorged nub that left me begging for more.

"Hahh… Ahhh… I'm feeling weird… Nnngh, ooh… It's sho good, I'm losing my mind!" 

Hatsumi orchestrated the sounds of our debaucherous intimacy. Between her dog-like lapping of my pussy and crazed moans erupting from my mouth, there was no doubt in my mind that Yumi and Hana already knew what was going on. We were just that loud.

Two hands reached up to squeeze my nipples. I lost feeling in everything other than pleasure at that moment.

"I'm cumming, Hatsumi! Your tongue is making me cum— Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!" 

An earthquake took place in the depths of my being as Hatsumi ravished my pussy with her tongue. When she looked up, our gazes met, and her very wet chin was dripping with my juices. She climbed up to connect our lips again, giving me a taste of my own nectar.

Hatsumi climbed up to give me a taste of my own pussy juices and licked lustfully at my lips.

"Do you want to keep going and taste your dear older sister, too?" she asked.

I wondered how something so wrong could feel so right, then realized that as a succubus, I didn't care.

My head nodded on its own.

 Our incestuous lovemaking continued in Hatsumi's bedroom where she continued to dominate me. I was weak under her affectionate gaze. She was my sister after all. I loved her, and she loved me. Yet the power dynamic between us was clear as day.

I later awakened in Hatsumi's room and was trapped in her arms. Both of us were caked in dried sweat. She was fast asleep, her rhythmic breath tickled my nose with each exhalation.

Thanks to her, I acquired a gargantuan amount of sexual energy. She filled me fuller than Kana's dick. I expected nothing less from the sister who was obsessed with me.

A little magic should keep Hatsumi dreaming peacefully. The already happy expression formed a goofy smile and drool slipped down the corner of her lips.

"I think I have an idea of what you're dreaming about." I brushed the hair away from her face and kissed her forehead.

Hatsumi believed in me. Clerissa believed in me. If Mio was here, she would tell me to get off my ass and give my enemies a good fucking.

My mind lit up like a bulb as an idea came to me.

I flew straight to Kana's house and noticed the door wasn't locked. As soon as I got to his bedroom, I realized why. It looked like Hatsumi and I weren't the only ones indulging in the pleasures of the flesh.

Although it was only 8 at night, he and Ellara were both passed out in bed. Used condoms were strewn about the floor and bed, with some lying on the elf's naked body. Every single one of her holes, ass, pussy, and mouth, were leaking with cum.

They ran out and just kept going.

"Having a nice start to your weekend, Kana?" I knocked on the door and startled him awake.

"W-Where am I?!" He snapped to consciousness in a panic, then clutched his head in mental anguish. "Oh, no… I missed a tutoring session tonight!"

Ellara stirred from the commotion. Her eyes slowly opened. Upon seeing Kana, she grabbed onto his arm and humped him with her entire body.

"Hey, Master~ Fill me more with your filthy human seed… Elves can't get pregnant with your race anyway, so we can have as much raw sex as you want…"

"S-Saeko, get this crazy elf away from me! I'm going to die at this rate!" he pleaded.

I giggled at his expense. "Okay, fine. Ellara, that's enough."

Taking a page out of Mio and Beatrice's book, I snapped my fingers to conjure chains which wrapped around the elven woman's limbs. Even then, she appeared to be enjoying what she thought was BDSM play.

Ellara was probably the first time I ever fully charmed someone. I saw now the extent of how powerful the effect was from a greater succubus when not holding back. The fact that she remained this way even when I had briefly become a boy again was testament to a charm's lasting effect.

Lifting the elf by the chin to look me in the eyes, I saw a mindbroken sow gazing back at me that would do anything I asked. "I have a plan for you. Do it right and you'll be rewarded plenty. Mess up, and I'll have no need for you anymore. Will you be a good girl and do as I say?"

"Yes, yes! Whatever you ask, I'm yours to command!" she exclaimed.

I brought Ellara back to my house to give Kana a chance to live in peace again. But mostly it was to let Yumi and Hana in on the plan I had hatched.

"It's possible that Shayle may be fooled, but Ellara has been gone a long time. She may suspect something is amiss," Yumi warned.

"We only need her to let her guard down," I explained to ease their uncertainty. "If she sees Ellara wearing the anti-charm cloak, she might be more inclined to believe her."

"Uwah… That sounds like a gamble if I ever heard one. Don't ya have this cunt charmed?" Hana asked.

"I do, but Ellara is more than just charmed. Watch."

I tossed Ellara the cloak for her to put on. Yumi and Hana watched her carefully in case she attacked us outright. However, the elf did nothing. She stood there patiently, eyes turned to me as if seeking praise.

"Who is a good doggy?" I asked the elf.

Me! I am!" Ellara dropped to her knees, tongue hanging out, and panting like a dog in heat.

"Ara ara~ You have completely broken her, I see. What a fine succubus you have become." Yumi giggled.

Satisfied that Ellara wouldn't betray them, Yumi and Hana agreed with the plan to lure Shayle out. 

The four of us went to the largest park in Tsukiji city which was mostly deserted this late in the night. Getting the stragglers out was an easy task by repelling them with our auras. Ourselves and a large number of succubus hid themselves in the outskirts of the park, blending into the city's still bustling nightlife.

Meanwhile, Ellara was making contact with Shayle through elven magic. We couldn't hear what they were saying, but I was confident that she wouldn't betray me.

A few minutes later, a portal ripped open in the space in front of Ellara. Out stepped Shayle and several other elves, all armed to the teeth with artifacts.

"Ellara! I thought we had lost you!" one of the light elves said with relief.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. Earth is such a fascinating place, I thought to explore a little," Ellara said.

"Be careful." Shayle stuck out an arm to keep her two companions from getting any closer to Ellara. "She has been gone long. We can't be sure if she has been charmed by a succubus."

"What are you saying? She's wearing a cloak, isn't she?" the other contested.

"Stand down! This is the kind of splintering that Sarena wants! We still have to be careful about her and the other succubus in the city." Their leader growled as the two slipped past her to reunite with their long lost friend.

"A dark elf like you must be used to casting aside your allies. We may be hunters of the same trade, but as light elves, we cannot simply abandon our own."

Interesting.

It seemed like there was some infighting.

Mio did explain to me before that light elves and dark elves were opposing factions in Elza. The former fought for their Goddess of Light, and the dark elves strayed from them to serve the demon lord. It was a miracle that these artifact hunters even worked together, but it proved obvious that there existed animosity between them.

This was perfect for us.

"Now!" I shouted.

Ellara collared two of the light elves in an instant, toys which were a courtesy of Hana. Both fell to the ground clutching her bodies, suffering from bouts of pleasure coursing through them.

Upon realizing that it was a trap, Shayle cursed under her breath and tried to open a portal to escape. But I was faster.

I conjured multiple chains to bind Shayle, pulling her away from her only escape route.

"You? You shouldn't be a succubus anymore…" Shayle bared her teeth at me in defiance.

"I'm not in a good mood because you guys took Mio away from me. Surrender if you don't want to be made a sex toy to a bunch of succubus." My eyes flared up with magic and hands crackled with energy.

The dark elf didn't seem fazed by my threats. Instead, she bursted into laughter.

"You know, our kind used to be allies in Elza. If only Beatrice was half as cunning as you, we might have won the war. I won't be defeated so easily, and I can't afford to let you stop us." Shayle tore the chains with her bare hands and chose not to escape.

I realized then that she was looking for a fight.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

24