121 – Battling Shayle, Round 2
1.7k 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

When Shayle pulled out the potion, I knew exactly what it was. 

"Th-That's the potion that gives you a dick, right?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement behind a mask of hesitation.

"I see you already have experience with this." Shayle smiled.

We were both highly sexualized races to begin with. My mind was screaming yes, and my body was screaming hell yes. Although I got myself a taste of Ellara who was a light elf, I hadn't had a dark elf yet. When I gazed into Shayle's eyes, they were so inviting that I almost thought she was a succubus herself.

"Well, we can save this for later." Shayle set the potion aside, stripped herself naked, and presented her busty, bombshell body to me on the bed like a sushi dish. "Come, and let us do battle."

The clothes had hid a feast from my eyes until now. Against the cocoa colored skin, even her nipples were a deep brown. One thing, however, remained constant. The pinky and wet opening between her legs, moistened in readiness for our second match.

My mouth salivated so much that it became like a leaky faucet. I swallowed hard and thanked all the lucky stars that led me to this moment. Mesmerized by the dark elf's lustful gaze, my hands moved on their own to strip my clothes and climb onto the bed.

However, as soon as I got on top, Shayle flipped me over and pinned me to the bed. Her large breasts hung just above my face. A hand grazed my crotch, then showed me how wet I was.

"Are you so excited to lay with me that I have you speechless? You are so much more different in bed than in our first battle." Shayle cocked her head to the side and smiled, letting her long, platinum hair drape down my chest.

"It's just… Well, you're a… and I…" My mouth was no longer connected to my brain as I spoke.

The dark elf chuckled.  She bent down to kiss me, forcing her tongue into my mouth for our oral organs to do a proxy battle.

I was soaring without even flying. Sucking on that wet piece of meat and swallowing her saliva brought me more joy than expected. The weight of her boobs anchored me to the bed. Our hands locked together in an embrace. It was like laying with a lover.

When Shayle had enough, she parted from me and went for my other lips instead. My breath grew heavy and rapid in waiting for it to come. Her tongue, still hot and soaked from me sucking on it, licked my clit which brought me to shivers.

"Aaahhhhh! Oohh… You only just started licking me, but— hiieee!" I cried out and writhed on the bed as she pushed two fingers into my pussy. Her deft tongue and lips continued to play with my little pleasure nub, all the while driving her digits deeper into me.

"Shlluurrp… shlluurrp… Mmm. I may not be a succubus, but your taste is certainly delectable. Liiiiiiiccckkk."

"Haaaaauuuhhhh! It's so good… I'm already… cumming?! Aaahhhh!"

My hands found purchase on her head, but that didn't cause the pleasure to abate. She fought back with her own strength, forcing me to climax over and over with just her tongue and fingers alone. 

"I can't stop cumming! I can't stop! N-No more, Shayle— hiiee… aaaaaahhhh!" I came again and nearly passed out.

"Oh? Might you be surrendering?" Shayle lifted her head, chin dripping with my juices.

Could I win? Shayle had centuries worth of sexual experience. That tongue of hers was just too skilled, possibly more so than even Mio who ate pussy for a living.

Mio… That's right…

I needed to win in order to earn the alliance with Shayle and her artifact hunters. They were far too valuable an asset to let go. Beyond that… It would be nice to make friends with the elves so that we could keep doing this…

"Hm?"

When I glanced down to my lower body, Shayle was nowhere to be seen. She was at the bedside next to my head, potion in hand and already draining the liquid down her throat. To my surprise, a massive ten inch dark elf cock that looked like it belonged to a horse hung between her legs.

Seeing the glorious meat stick set my pussy on fire and made me forget what I was here to do.

Shayle got on top of me and had her throbbing cock pressed between our bellies. I gulped hard at the sight of how big it was. The tip glistened with precum in anticipation to fuck me with it.

Instead of putting it into my pussy, she sat up on her knees and laid the large member flat on my face.

With such a thing 

"Haaumph… shhllrrp… shllrrrp… guubo… mmm!" I sucked eagerly on her cock until she forced it down my throat.

"Shall we take this to another step?" Shayle rubbed an earring on her long ears and manifested multiple clones of herself, each with a horse dick of their own.

My mouth was too stuffed to protest. I could do nothing but watch them use me.

One of them went for my pussy, but it was quite possibly the largest dick I had ever taken so far. The clone was having a hard time pushing it in even though I was so wet, but…

"MMMMMMMRRRPPHHH!"

It happened.

The enormous cock breached my pussy. I had expected it to hurt, but there was no such pain. An incredible pleasure rocked my senses and sent my mind to another dimension of consciousness. Just the simple act of contracting my muscles brought me to an orgasm.

I must have briefly blacked out. When I snapped back to my senses, I was being spitroasted by two Shayles. My arms and legs were dangling in the air, the only things holding me aloft were the dicks inside me.

Two other clones started using my hands to jerk them off. Another positioned herself below to lick my clit while I was getting railed.

What a way to go. If I were to die like this, it would be blissful. Surrounded by dark elves with giant tits and dicks.

Shayle and her clones were relentless. They fucked my mouth, ass, and pussy at the same time, leaving me no opportunity to take control. Did I even want to take control? Being drilled by so many hot dark elves, being made to orgasm without end, and surrounded by so many pairs of boobs was bliss.

At the height of our climax, each of them let out a hot load into each of my holes. The three of them stood over me with their veiny cocks still hard and raring to go another round.

"As expected of a succubus queen… You are not easy to defeat…" the Shayles panted and said together.

We must have been going at it for a while, because the clones disappeared and the dick potion had run its course.

"I'm not… done yet…" I mumbled.

"You're a greater adversary than I expected. Very well. Then I shall hold nothing back." Shayle went to retrieve another potion from her satchel.

Once she had pulled it out, my tail snatched it from her hand. She realized what I was trying to do and reached for it, but without the anti-charm cloak, I tightened my aura around her to get her to stop moving.

Upon drinking the potion, my lower body became warm and tingly. My dearly-missed penis grew just above the clitoris, fully erect and ready to go.

"It's my turn…" I wiped the drool and cum from my lips.

"Y-Your eyes… It feels like they have changed to a more depraved look… I've never seen such a gaze from a succubus before," she remarked with terror in her voice.

I wasn't sure how my eyes actually looked. I only knew one thing.

"When I was a guy, I've always wanted to have sex with a dark elf. Did you know, dark elves are one of the most sexualized races in this world? I can't count how many doujins I've read. Even Mio gets so horny she wishes to go back to Elza just to be with you guys."

Black chains, conjured from my magic, bound Shayle's limbs and pulled them taut to a spread eagle position.

"I don't get it. What happened? I have developed my skills to defeat succubi! You should be a babbling mess not—"

"Shh." I pressed a finger to her plump and quivering lips, then caressed her reddening cheek with the back of my hand. In doing so, I let in a flood of thoughts straight into her mind.

Shayle gasped.

They were memories. My memories. Of all the times I searched dark elf porn on the internet. Of the most degenerate scenes imaginable that my Japanese kin could come up with. 

It left the dark elf in a partially mind broken state. Her terrified frown curved into a vulgar smile as both eyes fell to my eyes.

"I don't want to wait… Please fuck me," Shayle begged.

"With pleasure." I slammed our hips together, sheathing my cock into her pussy.

It was a perfect match, like we were meant for each other. Her shuddering body caused the muscles squeezing my dick to massage it like an all-encompassing cocksleeve. That was exactly what Shayle was right now. A cocksleeve for me.

I pounded into her with delight, enjoying her glazed expression with a tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"Yes, Queen Saeko! Fuck me harder! I'm yours! Make this lowly bitch elf yours— aaaahhh!"

If I had to rate her pussy, it was definitely triple S-rank. Somewhere up there with Mio. My dick was ready to explode when I put it in. It was taking everything I got not to blow my load prematurely. I wanted to savour everything about Shayle, the dark elf who foolishly challenged me to a sex battle.

"I think another hole is feeling lonely. How about I give you a little more?" I asked in her O-face. 

My tail picked up the complimentary lube bottle from the nightstand and lathered itself in the juices. Satisfied that it was sufficiently lubricated, I whipped the spade-shaped tip between her buttcheeks and pried her asshole open.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! AAahh… aahh… uuu…" Shayle fell unconscious and drooled from the side of her lips until I picked up speed again.

"Mmm… The feeling of your ass and pussy is so good…" I purred.

The pressure was two-folds. My tail in her ass put pressure on the walls against her pussy and vice versa. It made her fleshy cavern form a vise around my dick.

"Ahh! Ahhh… Nnnhh… I can't stop cumming! I really can't stop! I admit defeat… please— aahhhh! Spare… m-me!" Shayle screamed deliriously as I pounded her pussy and tail-fucked her ass.

"Who? Tell me who you're admitting defeat to?" I squeezed her cowtits-sized boobs which caused her to convulse like crazy.

"Y-You… I admit defeat to Queen Saeko… If… If it's an alliance you want, then I accept!" She admitted defeat at last, but I couldn't very well just stop now. "Wait… ahh… oohhh… mmm! Please, finish it… finish inside me as I climax!"

"You're… about to get your wish… I'm cumming, too!" My hips moved on its own, burying my dick as deep as possible and unloading cum into her womb.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Shayle wrapped her arms around me and buried my face between her breasts. Trapped between two soft mounds and cock spurting inside her left me in utter ecstasy. Her body was a real treat, the biggest pair of tits I'd ever been blessed to touch.

We stayed like that until my dick went limp and slipped out of her on its own.

"That was… amazing… You are truly… a succubus to be… reckoned with…" she said between ragged breaths. 

"Hahh… haahhh… Now I know why Mio talks so fondly about dark elves… That was intense—" When I glanced up, Shayle stole another kiss from me.

It was just a light peck, but enough to send my heart aflutter. Especially when she gazed at me so affectionately.

I quickly hopped off the bed and got dressed before being tempted any further. Shayle did the same in addition to retrieving and double-checking all of her artifacts, including the cloning artifact used to gangbang me with.

"You call them artifacts, but aren't they mostly just enchanted or items with magical properties?" I asked her.

"You are correct on both fronts. Can you tell the artifact apart from an item simply being enchanted?" Shayle put a ring and folded cloak on the nightstand.

Both had been used against me in our earlier fight. The ring absorbed magic, and the cloak prevented a succubus' charm.

"The ring is an artifact. The cloak you elves have a lot of, so it must be something you managed to produce or enchant." When I glanced at her for confirmation, she returned a nod.

I wasn't sure why, but I got a little giddy getting the answers correct.

"Now then, as much as I enjoyed our romp, about the particulars of our alliance?" Shayle went straight back to business.

"Help me beat Sarena. You have my word that when I get back my sword, I will use it to help your people." I extended an open hand to her.

"I shall hold you to that. In the meantime, I will have all my hunters cease all aggressive activities against you and search for Sarena." She shook my hand and smiled.

This should have been how we did it from the start. The sex I could get behind, just not all the fighting.

"Er— Did you say search for Sarena?"

"After Sarena acquired the sword, she disappeared with several light elves. We were supposed to immediately return to Elza. As you can see, that didn't happen," she explained with a scowl.

Where could Sarena have disappeared to? I knew something was fishy about her from the start, but I never expected her to be this strange.

Wait a minute… If Sarena was gone, then—

"Did she vanish with Mio and Selene, too?" I pressed further.

"I believe so. I'm deeply sorry that we took them from you, Queen Saeko." Shayle squeezed her eyes shut apologetically.

No amount of apologies would bring them back. We had to look forward and figure a way out of this.

"Recall all elves still under your command to Tsukiji. I'm going to have my succubi and a whole lot of humans scour Kansai," I explained, confident in our efforts.

I called Hitomi and asked if she could search for light elves that were likely few in numbers. They couldn't have gone far. My guess was that they were still somewhere in Kansai hidden in plain sight.

"Sure thing. I was actually just about to call you. We might have found someone that Yumi knows very well. Taleia was last spotted an hour ago wandering near Jonangu Shrine in Kyoto," Hitomi said over the phone.

"You guys work fast…"

"My family isn't exactly a group of people you can hide from. Good luck."

The call ended with us getting a pretty good lead.

Taleia.

That girl…

When Yumi was taken captive, I played safe and bided my time which led Taleia to taking actions into her own hands. She was clearly at fault for where we were now, but she was just as much a victim.

If Yumi and I talked to her, we might be able to learn about Sarena's whereabouts.

"I'm going to head back to Kyoto, can you— whaaa?!" When I glanced up, a whole lot of elves were coming out of portals and filling the room.

There were 25 of them in total, all mixed races of light and dark elves.

"Wow. What a nice place!"

"Is this what human homes are like?"

"We should come here for vacation more often."

The elves were in love with architecture. Some even left to explore the other rooms. Thankfully, Hana had this one closed to the public for the time being.

"Aside from the four that went missing with Shayle, they make up my organization of artifact hunters. Well, including Ellara as well, but she appears to be quite taken with you," Shayle said.

"Aha… Sorry… Mio and I kinda went a little overboard with her." I bowed my head.

"Oh, worry not. Light elves like her need to be reminded that they aren't as superior as they think they are. And what better way than to hand one over to a succubus to make a lesson out of?" She grinned.

"Yeah… I can totally see you and Mio getting along…"

A seething Ellara stormed right over to Shayle and thrusted a finger in her face. "Y-You… Have you any idea how long they kept me? Going as far as… m-making me fornicate with a filthy human…"

"That's your own problem for running off on your own. Should have stuck to the original plan." Shayle shrugged nonchalantly which further infuriated Ellara.

As the black portals close, an idea came to me.

"Are you able to open a portal for me to goto Kyoto?" I asked Shayle amidst their bickering. "It could cut a whole lot of traveling time."

She nodded. "It can be done. Would you like to go now?"

I had Yumi accompany me and left Hana behind to supervise the elves so that nothing went awry. Instead of coming with us, Shayle presented me with a hand mirror that had a swirling black abyss in place of glass.

"Taken from the God of Many Realms. Visualize where you want to go. The clearer the picture is in your head, the more precise it will bring you there," Shayle explained.

With the mirror artifact in hand, I visualized the front entrance of the building we had the kendo tournament at. A portal carved through the fabric of reality, and when we stepped through, came out on the other side where I had imagined.

"Well, that's handy. I wonder if we can use this to go wherever we want for vacation?" My mind was already considering places like Okinawa again or Hawaii, or even an onsen in Hokkaido for winter break.

Actually…

I pictured the top of Mount Fuji and activated the mirror. When I poked my head through, I was blasted with freezing winds.

"O-Okay… Maybe s-s-somewhere less cold," I said, pulling my head out and shivering.

As we flew towards Taleia's last seen location, Yumi wore a worried look which I recognized, because Hatsumi would often make the same face if I was in trouble or needed help. She was undoubtedly concerned about Taleia, and lucky for the brat, I could empathize thanks to being a younger sibling.

"If it's about Taleia, you don't have to worry about me punishing her. I wouldn't do that to your own sister," I assured her.

"Ara? Even though Mio and Selene were captured as a result of her? You may not wish to punish her out of the kindness in your heart, but it is my duty as her elder sister to discipline Taleia." Yumi's eyes opened slightly, causing me to shudder as I caught a glimpse of her lesser seen sadistic nature.

We reached Jonangu Shrine. A beautiful and neatly kept place with an incredible garden with lush trees, a pond, and walkway for visitors to stroll through called Heian Garden. Taleia was by the pond, next to a school of koi fish. Something that was bristling with volatile magic energy was glowing in her hands.

Taleia glanced over her shoulder, tears in her remorseful eyes, and smiled weakly at Yumi.

"I'm sorry for being so weak, Yumi. The least I can do is take responsibility," she said.

Yumi and I gasped upon realizing that she held a magical bomb in her hand.

"Taleia, no!" Yumi cried.

I put everything I had into my flight to grab the orb from Taleia's hands, pictured space in my head, and threw the orb into the portal. It wasn't closing fast enough. A shield was raised between us. I put myself between the portal and Taleia to take the brunt of the explosion. We were sent crashing into a tree.

"Why… Why did you do that?" Taleia asked in tears.

The entire back of my body was scorched. 

"If you died, Yumi would be really sad. I know because I have a sister, too. You wouldn't want to make your sister sad, would you?" I asked back.

Yumi threw her arms on both of us to start healing our injuries. "Thank the heavens you're safe."

Taleia, overwhelmed by her sister's affection and having nearly lost it, broke down crying and apologized repeatedly.

I was just glad we made it on time.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

23