Chapter 5: Does Homework Still Exist in Magic Grade School?
11.5k 133 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • Spoiler

    Author's Note: We are now starting the first official arc as everything before this point was technically the prologue and I'm getting really excited, also looking forward to seeing if a certain someone has changed since childhood. I guess we'll see soon won't we? Heheheheh!

    [collapse]

After my Celebration of Birth my grandparents arranged for a tutor to be supplied from the capital. She was apparently going to teach me history, geography, etiquette as well as how to act feminine and carry myself with the poise expected of our family. The work was hard but enjoyable, other than the female oriented training I enjoyed every bit of it.

 

First I'd finally learned the name of the country I was in as well as the city and province my family controlled. The country was called Anguis and was headed by it's Queen Laura de la Anguis. Of course going by that logic both the city I grew up in and the province it rested in were called Amchier, I vaguely remember learning that noble names sometimes came from their controlled territory in a book in my old life but seeing that it was true in this world was a bit surprising.

 

Next I learned that my family's main income was from an extremely affluent wine and juice business and that we were particularly well known for our unique grape's that were specifically bred by our family. This was surprising to me as I'd never heard anything about this before my schooling but I guess it made a little sense as there was quite a lot of vine and grape motif's in the stonework of my family mansion.

 

The next bit of information that I learned was the name of the world that I was now in and it honestly surprised me with how simple it was, it was called Earth of course. Well not really as they used the word that meant earth or ground in the language of this world but I was surprised when I heard that most culture's tend to call their home basically the same thing. Oh right before I forget the real name of this world is Miscalis.

 

In this way 5 years passed by with no real incident and I grew quickly, even surprising myself with how fast I was maturing.

 

[Hmm...? I'm already developing curves? How much of an early bloomer am I?] - Rose

 

Currently I was looking at a mirror while examining myself from several angles, recently my chest had been sensitive and when I'd brought it up with my mother and Annabelle they'd smirked and told me it was because I was becoming a woman. They then forced me into this tailor shop to get sized for undergarments which was what led to me being naked in a dressing room currently.

 

[Although I have to admit that I make for a gorgeous woman, give it a couple years and I'll be firmly in my strike zone.] - Rose

 

My body had matured drastically within the last 5 years to the point where it wouldn't be a stretch to say that I was already nearing adulthood. My height currently was one of the most surprising things though as I was nearly 6 feet tall when at normal resting height and a full total of 18 feet long if you counted my tail. I knew that lamia were a fairly large bodied race but this was rediculous. I was almost as large as my mother already and I still had a lot of growing to do, maybe my father's draconic heritage had something to do with it?

 

While pondering this question I took in the rest of my body and I had to say I'd definitely grew into my beauty. With a perfect almond-shaped face and hair that reached my perfect rear as well as curves for days I'd say the only thing missing was breasts. Although considering how large the rest of my family was in that area I didn't think I'd have to wait long.

 

[Ara Ara finished admiring yourself then I take it?] - Annabelle

 

I jumped and rounded on Annabelle with a blush on my face, stuttering out of embarrassment.

 

[I-I wasn't doing a-anything! O-On an unrelated note how long were you there?] - Rose

[Oh not long... I'd say right around the time you were commenting about strike zone's.] - Annabelle

 

Wait didn't that mean she'd been there the whole time, covering my face with my hand while I used my tail to block myself from view I crouched down to hide my embarrassment.

 

[Oh my is my darling Young Mistress embarrassed about being caught basking in her own beauty? I wonder how this type of action would be viewed if it were a "man" doing it instead. Well I guess it's a good thing we are all girls here then...] - Annabelle

[Don't say thaaaaaat!]- Rose

 

As I was writhing on the ground out of embarrassment Annabelle persisted in teasing me about how feminine I was acting, something that was getting more and more common over the last couple years despite the fact I was originally a man.

 

[Ahem! I have finished preparing undergarments for the Young Mistress!] - Sherwall

[Ah!] - Rose and Annabelle

 

If anyone is wondering why Sherwall was here it's because only a couple month's after my Celebration of Birth was over she apparently up and left the capital saying, [My artist's soul is only satisfied by the beautiful canvas that is Rose! I can no longer satisfy myself with anything less than her majesty!]. I hadn't heard about this until later when she'd told me herself, in front of my family... while they all smirked at my embarrassment.

 

I straightened myself up in an instant, trying to gloss over what Sherwall had walked into. Pretending nothing had happened didn't seem to work as she immediately went into a speech about how admiring my beauty was a virtue and that even I myself must revel in my own appearance.

 

[Does the Young Mistress understand my passion?] - Sherwall

[I-I guess?] - Rose

[Ahh! So wonderful! So understanding! A literal goddess among mortals had graced us with her divine presence!] - Sherwall

[C-Can we get on with trying on my clothes...? I'm still naked and it's getting embarrassing...] - Rose

 

It looked like Sherwall was about to launch into another round of praising my beauty so I interrupted her with a voice that got quieter with each word before petering off at the end. My question seemed to remind Sherwall why I was there as she blinked to herself before nodding an affirmative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took several more hours of Sherwall bringing out various undergarments to, as she put it, [Properly showcase your loveliness!] but eventually we left her shop with several dozen pairs of bra's and panties as well as several camisole's that I was told to wear during the night or with specific outfits.

 

[Hah.... She never get's any easier to deal with....] - Rose

 

Annabelle nodded solemnly at my statement as even she with her "S" nature found Sherwall to be a bit much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[So how did it go? Was Sherwall as excitable as always?] - Lily

[I still don't understand how someone her age can always be so energetic, she looks to be in her late 30's but acts like a horny teenager.] - Rose

[Language Young Lady! It's not appropriate for noble ladies to speak of such things in public!] - Lily

[Okaaay momma, I won't do it again.] - Rose

[Well that's good, a young "woman" such as yourself must always carry herself with grace afterall.] - Lily

 

My mother smirked and winked after her statement and I realized that she was teasing me again about my complete lack of maleness at this point. About a year ago I remember bursting into tears when I suddenly realized that I no longer really thought of myself as a man and after being comforted by Annabelle and my mother I'd decided to try and live as a woman from then on. Although that was easier said than done as I still became embarrassed whenever I did anything super feminine.

 

[Anyway, your father and I have something to discuss with you after dinner today so come down to the parlor after we finish eating.] - Lily

[Papa is here! Did Auntie Laura give him some time off? How long is he here for?] - Rose

 

After meeting the Queen during my Celebration of Birth she had forced a face-to-face meeting through afterwards and after getting my story directly from me I'd been told to call her Auntie Laura from then on or else. It turns out that the punishment for any slip-ups was intensive feminine training so I'd quickly been conditioned to only refer to her that way whenever we met afterwards. I'd also told her about the Prince's actions during that meeting and after promising to clean up his act he'd been forced to apologize to me with his head held to the floor.

 

[Calm down calm down! Yes he's here and he unfortunately will only be here for a few days this time, he's actually here for what we need to talk with you about and afterwards he has to return to the capital.] - Lily

 

Usually my mother is upset whenever the fact that her "Darling" has to leave her to work away from home so her muted reaction to him leaving was a little suspicious but I decided not to ask about it for now as it probably had something to do with the talk we were going to have and I might learn to reason soon anyway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest of the evening was uneventful with me updating my papa on my life since he last visited as well as some of my recent tutoring sessions. Apparently updates were sent to my papa in the capital every week on my lesson plans and how I was progressing so he already knew but I wanted to brag about how well I was doing regardless and he seemed to enjoy listening to me so I continued.

 

[You sure love your papa, momma might start getting jealous over here.] - Lily

[N-No I don't! H-He's just so excited by seeing me that I thought I'd give him some service! T-That's all!] - Rose

 

Completely aware of how I sounded and that not a single person was buying my excuse my face burned with embarrassment and the rest of dinner passed in silence as my ears burned.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[So let's jump right into why I came this time, the Queen has asked me to accept an engagement between our houses and I accepted her offer. As such you will be attending the same academy that the Prince is currently going to starting at the end of the month.] - Robert

 

After finishing dinner and moving to the parlor my papa then said words that didn't make any sense to me and I just blinked while opening and closing my mouth silently.

 

[Darling this is why I told you to breach this subject gently, do you see how confused she is?] - Lily

[Sorry sorry I meant to bring it up casually but it came out that way, no helping it I guess! Hahahaha!] - Robert

[Objection!!!!!] - Rose

 

My brain finally caught up with the conversation and the only thing that came to mind was reject it, reject it so hard that no similar conversation ever comes up again. Bemused my parents looked at me curiously.

 

[Why?] - Lily and Robert

[Why? Well I'm a man and...] - Rose

[You are a woman now, both physically and mentally if your actions are anything to go by.] - Lily

[B-But I'm... He's... Oh! But the Prince is a spoiled brat! I can't marry someone that treats people like he does!] - Rose

[Oh? Quite right, that would be the case if he was still the same spoiled child but from all accounts he is now quite well behaved and polite. Seems the scolding he got as a child caused him to shape up afterwards.] - Robert

 

Quickly finding my avenue's of escape vanishing I helplessly looked around trying to find a good reason to reject an engagement and finding none I lowered my head in defeat. Seeing that I had at least stopped fighting the idea my papa continued.

 

[Now rest assured I made the Queen promise that if you still don't wish to accept the engagement after you graduate in 4 years then we'll break it off with no hard feelings on either side. During that time however you will be expected to act as a proper noble and at least attempt to get along with the Prince. She also requested that you send her a letter through an image stone when you arrive at the academy as it's in the nearby Human country of Abelis.] - Robert

[Oh and since I no longer need to stay here to run our business I'll be going with your father to the capital as well so make sure you take anything you need as this house will be empty for a while.] - Lily

 

My papa's assurance at least left a glimmer of hope as I knew that no matter how long school was I would never fall for a man so all I had to do was reject it again in 4 years. How hard could it be to play nice with the Prince for a few years...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

261