Chapter 266 – Tripping out in Hollow Glade
640 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

Hollow Glades wasn't exactly an unfamiliar place. The last time Kanae had been here was to deal with the lamia tribes that Minestra was trying to control. However, where she traveled only made up a small part of the jungle. It was perhaps the widest and densest tract of forest on the continent that Kanae was aware of. Queen-Mother Zariah's new succubus kingdom, Temptation, laid on the other end. She highly doubted they had anything to do with the hallucination.

Kanae landed on a branch close to the jungle's canopy. She scared a nest of birds, who flew away in fright. After a quick scan of the area and finding nothing, she spread her wings to fly elsewhere.

"This isn't good… just where did they go? I'm never going to find them at this rate!" Kanae sighed.

The search was hindered by the thick vegetation. Who knew if one of them was lying unconscious in the shrubs. She couldn't search from a high vantage point either because of the thick jungle canopy, so flying low was the only choice.

If only Mitty was here. Someone crowned as a Pathfinder or Scout would have been extremely useful.

"Edina!" Kanae shouted as she touched ground. "Arenade, Esta! Where are you? Titan, if you can hear me, I'll let you fuck me right now! Just show yourself!"

Nothing. Nothing but echoes and the sounds of wildlife taunting her and her companions for being lost.

"Damn it. I was kind of horny, too. Those ogres really got me going," she muttered.

Something rustled from the branches above. Kanae followed its movements until a monkey-like beast jumped out and landed in front of her. She drew her whip, but the primate didn't attack. Instead, they stared at each other in puzzlement.

The monkey had a black coat and white underside. The top of its head was completely bald. It was maybe a third of her size and didn't look very strong, likely not a dire beast. For whatever reason, the beast wagged its tail madly. Attached at the very tip was a bubble, containing a black orb that bobbled from all the flailing.

"I don't suppose you've seen my friends? An elf with bigger tits than her brain. She was with a tall drakeling and demonic horse. Oh, and a squirreling holding a scythe and staff?" Kanae asked, hoping for a miracle.

"Kii! Kiii!" It started banging the ground with both fists.

Kanae might not be able to understand it, but the body language couldn't have been anything other than frustration. The monkey huffed angrily. He turned tail and climbed up a tree out of sight.

"Ah! Shit." Kanae clicked her tongue. She could have used the Collar of Domination on the beast to use as a guide. Maybe another was close by.

The deeper into Hollow Glades Kanae searched, the less confident she became of finding anyone. Who's bright idea was to take this quest? Right… herself.

Pushing through a wall of vines, Kanae kicked something hard. An unlit metal lantern rolled a few feet away. It was the kind typically attached to a knapsack or waist to free up one's hands. She picked up the lantern and was surprised by how new it was. If this had been laying here for quite some time, then it would be dirty and rusted all over. It wasn't.

There were a lot more discarded belongings on the ground. A bedroll, a waterskin, a quiver and arrows strewn about… Kanae followed the trail of belongings to a tree, where the bottom half of a woman's body was sticking out from a hole. Jizz leaked from her two openings and pooled on the ground. Scratches and bruises marked each side of her cheeks. Something, many things, must have taken her for a ride recently.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Kanae called out.

The porcelain complexion matched Arenade's, but her thighs were too thin and slender. Not thick enough. Kanae grabbed the woman's legs and pulled. She was stuck tight inside the hole.

"What's thisss? I know my eyesss do not deceive me. Queen Kanae!" Lady Farhan hissed from behind.

Kanae whipped around and breathed a sigh of relief at the lamia. "Oh, thank god for a familiar face… I'm not even going to question my luck, but give me a hand here!"

Together with Farhan, they pulled the woman out of the hole. She was an elf of the common variety. Judging by her fit build, likely an adventurer from Highgreen. Kanae popped a healing potion into her mouth, healing away all of the injuries around her ass. Suddenly, she snapped upright.

"Where am I? Why did you take me out of my hole? It's so hot! My skin… it's burning!" The adventurer rushed back to where they had pulled her out from.

Kanae and Farhan barely grabbed her ankles in time, and all three of them tripped to the ground.

"What are you talking about? Hot? It's barely humid!" Kanae yelled.

"Queen Kanae, I do not possssssess magic. You must dispel her somehow!" Farhan implored.

Using her tail, Kanae drew the wand and cast Dispel. The struggling came to a stop.

"Nnngh… What happened?" the adventurer asked as she slowly came to with a hand pressed to her head.

"I found you butt naked and stuck in that tree over there. Looked like someone or something ran train on you. Just now, you were going on about how hot it was and wanted to get back in the hole. Don't you remember what happened?" Kanae asked.

"No, I… ugh. The last thing I remembered seeing was a monkey waving its tail at me from a branch. That was it!" she exclaimed.

Monkey? The same one that Kanae had seen earlier.

"I came across one before," Kanae said. "Farhan, do you recognize them?"

"I do, and her actions just now match the description. Messsssmerchimps. They possess weak hypnotic magic, using their tails as a focusing element. However, such beastsss should be too weak to affect anyone," Farhan explained.

"Weak? That can't be. Edina's one of the strongest people I know and started hallucinating as soon as we entered Hollow Glades." She recalled the squirreling's rambling before disappearing.

The adventurer gathered her things, and Farhan marked a small village for her to take shelter at for the time being. She thanked them and hurried off. But the mystery remained.

"Before, the mesmerchimps posed little threat to the denizens of Hollow Glade. Only recently did we begin to worry. When you ssssaw me in Highgreen, I was just on my way out to cull those beasts for a quest," Farhan explained.

"But how aren't you affected?" Kanae asked.

"Katia," she muttered spitefully. "Though I do not wissssh to owe her, she has alchemists that can brew protective potions out of mesmerchimp tails."

Kanae eyed the tree where the elven woman was stuck a moment ago. Were Arenade, Esta, and Edina falling victim to the same thing?

The two of them teamed up. Farhan already had a lead on one of the mesmerchimps' gathering spots. They traveled north to a large waterfall fed in by snowmelt from the mountains. Vegetation was much denser. Dire beasts and monsters were aplenty. Fortunately, none of them were any match for the duo.

Farhan was a deadly predator. She just had the misfortune of tangoing with the wrong succubus at the time. Coming from a rattlesnake species, her skill in ambushing unsuspecting prey was flawless. They waited in the bushes. Farhan remained as still as a statue. When something got too close, she lunged out and constricted them within a split second. Added to the fact that she was wielding two serrated daggers made her that much more potent.

"You helped in the war, too, didn't you?" Kanae asked after they killed a dire boar that tried to gore them.

"Yessss. Katia and Garuda, as well. However, neither were as effective as I and my tribe. Those foolisssssh elves thought to reach Highgreen from a pass between Varu and Hollow Glade. They had no idea what they were walking into my ambushes, and ssssso their armies were beaten and battered by the time they reached the city." Farhan hissed fondly.

Aside from excelling in sex magic, no wonder Highgreen came out so spotless after the war.

"We sssshould be coming up on Gladefall soon. It is a small lake formed by the waterfall where many messsmerchimps gather," she explained.

Light exposed a clearing ahead. When they poked their heads through, Kanae's jaw dropped at the unbelievable sight. A beautiful 50-foot tall waterfall empted into a lake. Several streams diverted water into Hollow Glade. A small, raised landmass rested in the center of the lake and surrounded by smaller trees, ferns, and other flora.

Dozens… maybe 30 or more mesmerchimps were chirping and shrieking on that little island. Kanae realized why when she squinted.

Lying on the ground, covered in cum, and being fucked in every available hole by the beasts was a high elf. Arenade. A mesmerchimp had its feet on her shoulders and hands on her ears, facefucking her mouth. One pounded her pussy, and another was getting himself a boobjob from her massive mounds. She jerked off a tiny prick in head hand. The impatient ones used her armpits and hair to pleasure their dicks with. It was a mating frenzy, and Arenade was the centerpiece. All of them were waving their tails like that one had tried with Kanae.

"Mmm! Kiii! Kiii!" Arenade mimicked the mesmerchimps calls like a bitch in heat.

"Hey! No one fucks Arenade except me! And… maybe my other concubines if she's okay with it!" Kanae emerged into the clearing.

Many of the mesmerchimps panicked and ran away after blowing their load on Arenade. The ones who didn't run remained steadfast to protect their high elf breeding fodder. Their tails wagged like pendulums, and Arenade slowly got to her feet.

"How dare you interrupt me when I'm mating with my many husbands? You're going to pay for this! Holy Armament: Bow and Arrow!" Arenade fired a volley of holy projectiles.

"Now who's the dumb slut?" Kanae barely dodged out of the way. "Snap out of it! You're letting mesmerchimps fuck you!"

"I'll go around and attack from behind!" Farhan whispered and darted off.

Kanae cast Dispel after Dispel, but Arenade easily dodged every single shot. Trying to close the distance on her while she launched so many arrows was dangerous, even with Greater Holy Resistance. The horny beasts were screwing her while she protected them, too. One of them landed on her shoulder, making her suck him off as she fired arrows. Two clung to her waist, penetrating her ass and pussy.

"Kii, kii! Of course, I'm getting mesmerchimps fuck me. I'm one of them! I love their cocks and the taste of their cum— aahhh!" Arenade shuddered as they ejaculated into her.

In that brief moment of distraction, the arrows stopped. Kanae flew across the lake and tapped the Collar of Domination. A few of the mesmerchimps fell under her control before Arenade recovered from her climax. She loosed an arrow that slammed into Kanae's chest, knocking her into the lake.

"That… hurt a lot…" Kanae resurfaced on the shore of the tiny island.

"It's mating season, and you're in the way!" Arenade nocked another arrow at point blank.

Kanae flicked her tail intending to cast Dispel, but the spell didn't go off. The wand wasn't in her tail anymore. Instead, it was floating in the lake behind her.

"Shit!" Kanae shielded her face when Farhan tackled Arenade from behind, sending them both tumbling into the water.

"Take care of the messssmers!" Farhan exclaimed before plunging in.

Kanae climbed onto the island and activated the collar again. The cowering mesmerchimps tensed up as the Collar of Domination seized hold of them.

"Whew." Kanae wiped the water from her face.

"It's not water yet! Take thisss!" Farhan tossed Kanae the wand while struggling with Arenade in the water.

"Oh, right. Dispel!" This time, she hit Arenade squarely thanks to the lamia constricting her still.

"What the…" Arenade took stock of her surroundings and predicament. "Why am I soaked to the bones? My hair is matted with cum, too! Kanae, what are you doing here? You did this to me, didn't you!"

She shook her head and pointed to the dominated mesmerchimps. "They did. These little guys are the source of the hallucinations. They made you think you were a female chimp and fucked you for… I think it's been a day now?"

The corners of Arenade's eyes twitched. Farhan, having sensed the elf's rage, let her go and slithered away. Arenade swam onto shore, a shadow over her face and teeth grinding together.

"A DAY? BY THESE STUPID MONKEYS?!" Arenade bellowed.

"C-Calm down! I've already put them under my control with the collar!" Kanae tried to reason with the unreasonable.

"Holy Armament: BIG FUCKING HAMMER!" She wasn't listening and summoned a gargantuan mallet.

Kanae joined Farhan and jumped into the lake for safety as Arenade brought down the hammer of justice, flattening the helpless mesmerchimps into pancakes.

"Well, that'ssss one way of taking care of them." Farhan flicked her tongue out and grimaced.

"Oh, gods… I can still feel their jizz inside me…" Arenade shuddered.

"Here, let me help with that." Kanae shoved her tail into Arenade's pussy. The elf jumped and collapsed to the ground as soon as she landed, trembling on the dirt as Kanae sucked up every last drop of mesmerchimp cum.

"You… c-could… at least… w-warn me first…" she muttered, shuddering from the sudden intrusion.

It took a little bit to recover all of Arenade's belongings around the island. Some of the mesmerchimps had even worn her stuff. One of them had her red ribbon tied around his bald head. Suffice to say, every article of clothing was covered in cum and needed a hard scrubbing in the lake.

Kanae noticed Farhan taking her knives to the tail of each mesmerchimp. She sliced off the bubble portion of the tips and placed them in a pouch.

"So, that's what Katia's alchemists use to make potions with?" Kanae kneeled beside her.

"Indeed. Mesmerchimp tails have magical properties. Using these assss reagents, we can synthesize potions to resist their hypnotic magic. Or create gas bombs that cause hallucinations," Farhan explained.

Oh? That sounded useful. Potions that resist hypnotic magic, was it? This might make for a nice countermeasure against Ambrosia, a crowned Hypnotist.

"I just want to forget this ever happened. Thank the Supreme One's hairy ass I can't recall them screwing me. What happened with the ogres anyway? You took care of them?" Arenade asked, using her staff as a cane to stand on her shaky legs.

"Yeah, Edina and I handled them. An Ortesian was trying to control them. I ended up losing Edina when we arrived here though. I'm guessing since you were a mesmerchimp cum dump for a day that you and Esta failed. Any idea where she and Titan are?" she asked.

Arenade fell into thought. She thought hard. Her brows furrowed from thinking so much.

"Geez. Don't hurt yourself," Kanae said.

"Give me a break! My memory's all fuzzy, alright? I'm pretty sure—"

A deafening roar caused even the waters to ripple. It came from the waterfall. A large, hulking gorilla the size of an ogre leaped out from behind the falls and landed on the island.

"A mesmerape? That'ssss the dire beast counterpart to the mesmerchimps!" Farhan gasped.

It looked like they had a fight on their hands until Esta, riding upon Titan, soared out of the waterfall after the mesmerape. Terrified, the dire beast attempted to run away only for the dreadmourn to headbutt him into the ground.

"Good work, Titan. As expected of Master's beloved stallion— Hm? Speaking of which, look who's here." Esta smiled down at them from atop the mesmerape's back.

"Were you inside the waterfall the entire time?" Kanae waved.

"You're telling me you could have saved me from being monkey fucked all this time?!" Arenade butted in.

"My apologies. After you were hypnotized, you proved far too strong for Titan and myself to face. We had to leave you be for the time being. In the meantime, we thought to face down the mesmerape. It was a long and hard-fought battle inside the caverns, but we came out the victors." She patted the dreadmourn for a job well done.

Titan neighed happily and descended to nuzzle into Kanae's chest.

"You guys fought inside there for a whole day? Wait, but how weren't either of you hallucinating?" Kanae gawked.

"Loyalty Fixation. I cannot be swayed by anyone other than you. As for Titan, I'm unsure. You may need to inspect his stats yourself," Esta explained.

All they were missing now was Edina.

"Yo! You guys were here all along?"

"It couldn't be…" Kanae muttered to herself. She turned around to find the squirreling with a small army of undead mesmerchimps coming up to the edge of the lake. "Weren't you hallucating?"

"Heh. I was. I must've slaughtered them at some point, because I came to my senses with a bunch of them bleeding out. Look, I even Corpstitched a tail onto Cantu." Edina summoned Death Knight Cantu into existence, who had a tail attached to the back of his head like a ponytail.

"You know, the novelty of being a necromancer's death knight wears off quickly… especially when you realize you spend most of your time in abyssal darkness until summoned," Cantu bemoaned his new life.

As it turned out, they were capable adventurers after all. Just in the most unconventional sense.

"Wait! So, I was the only one who was really hallucinating this whole time and ended up getting screwed by these stupid monkeys?!" Arenade cried.

While Edina was giving Arenade shit, Kanae walked up to the unconscious mesmerape. Titan had simply knocked it out. She easily exerted control over it with the Collar of Domination. Now this beast belonged to her.

"What do you plan on doing with this beasssst, Queen Kanae?" Farhan asked.

"What else? I'm going to breed mesmerchimps with it." Kanae licked her lips.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

8