Chapter 267 – Bargain
559 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

I am Succubus! is available for pre-order on Amazon! Thank you for your continued support, readers!

I am Succubus!: Vol. 1 - Kindle edition

bb62930301c34351b3d8047a651988e4.jpg

Hero Succ! Vol. 5 is available on Amazon, too!

I Became a Succubus, and the Only Way to Level is to... What?! Vol. 5

As it turned out, mesmerapes were not known for their gentleness. This trait extended to their mating instincts as well. Arenade and Edina returned to Highgreen ahead of them with Titan, not wanting to watch. Esta stayed behind with Kanae. For the next few days, the mesmerape made an animal in heat out of her. It had been a while since she was fucked by something with such bestial furor.

Mesmerapes were the dire beast form of mesmerchimps, in the same way dire wolves were of the common wolf. It would have been nice to breed more strong mesmerapes, but the chimps' hallucinogenic capability was good enough. Fortunately, she birthed as many as half a dozen at a time. With Versatile Womb activated, they matured at an astonishing rate.

The irony wasn't lost on Kanae. Although she was tasked to deal with the source of the hallucinations, creating more mesmerchimps would have been a bad idea for Hollow Glades and Highgreen. Luckily for everyone, creatures born through Kanae's Versatile Womb had an innate loyalty towards her. They were obedient and naturally predisposed to treating her as the alpha, pack leader, or what have you.

It was why Hilde had been able to command so many species of creatures that would otherwise have preyed on each other. How she managed to stay sane mating with all manner of monsters, however, was beyond Kanae.

"Ooh! Ohhh!" The mesmerape grunted as he ejaculated into Kanae again.

"Yesss! Fill me up more! I love how hot it is inside meee!" Kanae screamed in ecstasy, allowing Versatile Womb to make her compatible in being impregnated by this creature.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Pinned to the ground with a strong hand on her head, Kanae climaxed for god knows how many times it had been now. The mesmerape continued thrusting even as her womb swelled with another brood of mesmerchimps. He stopped only when it was time for her to birth them. She propped herself upright against the cavern wall and spread both legs, popping each infant mesmerchimp out one at a time.

The others, who were already of mature age, seized this opportunity while their father had stopped to get in on the action. A mesmerchimp latched onto Kanae's lactating nipples each, greedily sucking milk out before the new infants had a chance to.

"Mmmph! Shllrrrp… shlluurrp…" Kanae had one plug its erect dick into her mouth.

They surrounded Kanae with countless smaller pricks compared to their mesmerape counterpart.

"Heh… hehehe… So many dicks, and I only have so many holes…" she muttered deliriously.

Hundreds of mesmerchimps inhabited the cave behind the waterfall, all birthed straight from Kanae's womb. It was too bad she couldn't experience their hallucinogenic magic. Being hypnotized into thinking she was a female mesmerape like what happened with Arenade could have been fun.

"Master! We've returned!" Esta shouted from the mouth of the cave.

Lady Farhan was accompanying her. The two of them carried in the fresh corpse of a large dire boar. A few curious chimps got too close, and the lamia woman hissed them away. Esta tossed the boar to the ground and cooked it with a scorching breath.

"Far be it from me to judge you, but I must ssssay… you are quite the eager ssssuccubus." Farhan flung off a chimp that was clinging to her tail.

"What can I say?" Kanae simply willed it, and the mesmerchimps and mesmerape backed away from her. "I'm something of a gourmand. Now, if you will excuse me… I need to wash off all this cum."

The waterfall made for a nice shower head. Getting the dried spunk out of her hair was the hardest part. Kanae spotted something in the distance. The foliage rustled like someone had disturbed it. An animal maybe. However, after encountering an Ortesian not too long ago, paranoia got the better of her. She spread her wings and darted forth, catching the person unawares.

"Ah! Wait, it's me!" A dark elven man fell onto his back and raised his hands in surrender.

"Noah?" Kanae gasped, recognizing her husband and father of Suvee. After helping the spooked elf up, she dusted him off and picked the twigs stuck to his hair. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing! I was on my way back to Highgreen from Garuda's tribe when I saw a naked woman in the lake. Imagine my surprise to find you!" he exclaimed.

Both of them glanced down at Kanae's body. She was stark naked, still wet from bathing in the lake.

"Uhh. Maybe you should go get dressed first…" Noah went red and popped a boner.

Kanae brought Noah into the cave behind the waterfall. Inside, Esta and Farhan were already helping themselves to roasted boar.

"Look who I found," Kanae announced on the way in.

"Silver, Lady Farhan." Noah bowed his head to each of them.

"Ah. If I remember correctly, you were headed to Garuda's, yessss? How is the big oaf?" Farhan hissed.

"Raring for a fight as always." He sighed heavily.

While they were catching up, Kanae got dressed before the horny monkeys started getting frisky.

"So… what are you guys doing here? And what's with all the chimps?" Noah asked, lifting his foot when an inquisitive mesmerchimp tugged at his boot.

"Taking care of a few quests. Well, we've since finished. Master, however, wished to breed with a mesmerape. She birthed all that you see here," Esta explained.

"Wait… why?" He squinted at Kanae.

"As a countermeasure, don't worry. We're done here though. There's enough mesmerchimps for them to self-propagate, and since I birthed them, they shouldn't cause any trouble like the previous ones. The mesmerape is under control of my Collar of Domination, too. Farhan, I want you and the other tribes to ranch and train these beasts. Can I count on you?" Kanae asked.

"It ssssshall be done, Demon Queen." Farhan nodded.

Together with Noah and Esta, they returned to Highgreen with only a handful of chimps. Lady Farhan took the rest. Arenade and Edina should have already reported that they completed their quests. They also had a teleportation pellet from Elizabeth Bedlam and could go back to Ehmvier at any moment.

On the way back to the city, Kanae filled Noah in about her wedding with Arenade. Suffice to say, he was overjoyed for the both of them.

"Although ours was political in nature, I always figured the relationship between the two of you was genuine. I admit, I'm a little envious. I've never seen an elf with bigger breasts than the queen-regent's before." Noah shut his eyes to imagine them.

"Hehe… And they are all mine…" Kanae groped the space in front of her.

"By the way, how's Suvee? The kidnapping must have been difficult." He frowned.

"Surprisingly? Suvee's doing fine. Suvee and Kanade have a new baby sister to distract themselves with, courtesy of her." She thumbed over to Esta, who marched by her side.

"Our daughter is a ferocious one." Esta smiled proudly.

Noah squinted at the two of them for a moment.

"Right, I'd nearly forgotten you have a skill called Futanari. At any rate, you can be sure I'll make it to the wedding. Father, unfortunately, will likely choose to stay here. Highgreen, being so close to Temptation, needs a leader in case something happens," Noah explained.

"Something to do with you visiting Garuda, I take it?" Kanae asked.

"Yeah." He nodded. "Queen-Mother Zariah might have been an ally during the war, but she's still a dangerous succubus. Having Lord Charron and his forces around has been a welcome relief, but it isn't as though he intends to stay forever. Father believes we should exercise caution, and sent me to strengthen relations with the Lakestalkers, Rattling, and Emeraldscale tribes. If something happens, those lamia will be the first in line against the succubi."

Kanae expected nothing less from Grell. Having dealt with the likes of demons and Talon for many years, it came as no surprise that he took precautions against Temptation and Queen-Mother Zariah.

When they reached the adventurer hall, Noah had to take off in a different direction. The son of the margrave and heir to Highgreen was a busy elf. Before entering the hall, Kanae embraced her spouse and Esta bid him farewell for now.

However, neither of them expected Arenade to be five steins of beer deep at one of the tables. Edina was nowhere to be found, but an extremely bored undead warrior sat beside the priest as she ranted.

"And… And you know what my brother said next? He said, 'get out of here already!' That's right! That stupid bastard said that to me. Me! How dare he? I'm older than him… hic! I think? If we're counting divine years, yeah… He still hasn't even apologized for intruding in on… hm? Oh, hey! Kanae, Esta… you guys are back from… what were you doing again?" Arenade was slurring words and teetering from side to side.

Suffice to say, she was sloshed.

"Why are you drunk out of your mind? Where's Edina?" Kanae asked.

"Where? She's right here! Looking a little thin though… did you lose weight?" Arenade drunkenly turned to the undead.

"For fuck's sake, you guys!" Edina spoke through her minion. "What took you so long? Ever since we got back, Arenade planted her ass in the hall's tavern and wouldn't stop drinking. I had it up to here with her yapping in my ears!"

"Could she still be under the effects of the mesmerchimp hallucinations?" Esta leaned down in front of Arenade's face.

That wasn't possible. Kanae had dispelled the effects before they left. Everything seemed fine earlier, too.

Actually, there was a much simpler answer.

"You're having pre-wedding jitters, aren't you?" Kanae asked.

"N-No… hic!" Arenade shied away from looking her in the eyes.

That couldn't be a more obvious 'yes' that Kanae had ever heard.

"Look, I get it." Kanae held both of Arenade's hands in her own. "Marriage is a big step. You've never experienced this before. Hell, you're about to wed me of all people. I'm sure a long time ago, you were expecting to marry a high elven noble equal to your stature. Now? A succubus. If you're not ready, we can call off— ooh?!"

Arenade sprung out of her seat and lifted Kanae up by her neck. "We're not calling off the wedding! Do you know how much planning that went into this? The amount of work that's in motion right now? Guh… nngh…"

All that gusto vanished. Arenade's cheeks swelled up and turned green. She let Kanae go, ripped the skull off Edina's undead warrior, and barfed into it.

"Hey! Whaddya think you're doing? Awww, gross! I can hear it in my ears!" Edina complained.

As soon as Arenade ejected everything out, she screwed the skull back onto the spine and made a mess of the body. A piercing gaze landed squarely on Kanae, like she had something important to say. Without a word, Arenade fell forward into Kanae's arms and passed right out. The only things coming out of her mouth now were unflattering snores.

"I guess a little rest will do her some good." Kanae sighed.

"If you like, I can carry Arenade to her room," Esta offered.

"It's fine." She shook her head, then reached into Arenade's waist pouch for the teleportation pellet.

"We heading out? Finally!" Edina descended from the upper floors a second later and de-summoned her vomit-drenched undead.

Kanae made a quick mental checklist. Invited Lord Charron and Noah to the wedding, and possibly secured an alliance between Radevic and Artaggon. Completed a couple of important quests for Highgreen's adventurer hall and dealt with an rogue Ortesian. Fucked some ogres and a mesmerape. She thought it was a pretty fruitful trip.

They went outside to the stable behind the adventurer hall, where Titan was munching from a bag of horse feed. The fearsome dreadmourn was also ready to head home, and his hooves scraped the ground in eagerness.

As Kanae channeled magic into the teleportation pellet to activate it, someone came running over and shouting her name.

"Kanae, wait!" It was Lady Dahlia, who skidded to a halt and had to catch her breath.

"Lady? Did you want to come back with us or something?" Kanae asked.

"No, but I do have a message to deliver straight from Lord Charron himself. It's regarding the terms of an alliance with Radevic. If Artaggon is to ally with Radevic, then one of his conditions is the release of a demon lieutenant imprisoned deep within the bowels of Aidenhall," she explained.

"There was a demon lieutenant in there this entire time? Wait, how come he didn't bring this up the other day when we met?"

The hellhound shrugged. "He only just remembered."

Kanae slapped a hand to her face.

"Do you know about a demon lieutenant that was captured and imprisoned in Aidenhall?" Kanae asked the Knight of Silver.

"I'm afraid I do not. This is my first time hearing," Esta said.

When they turned to Lady for answers, she was just as lost as them.

"This is news to me, too. Apparently this individual was demon lord prior to Lord Charron inheriting the title over a millennium ago. They go by the name Roshasha. Maybe the leadership of Radevic will recognize them," Lady explained.

Roshasha. Kanae committed the name to memory, and Lady backed away to say her farewells to them. She tossed the pellet to the ground, and it activated to vacuum them. They emerged back in front of the castle in Ehmvier city, the crown jewel of the Commonwealth of Sin. Their return scared a few of the guards shitless.

"Y-Your majesty! Welcome back!" one of them exclaimed.

"Nothing happened while we were away?" Kanae asked.

"No, my queen!" another answered promptly.

A quick glance around, and Kanae noted that Eliza's tower was still around. Which meant the sorceress herself was here. She had Esta carry Arenade upstairs to her bedchamber. Titan flew back to the stables with the group of mesmerchimps that Kanae intended to breed more with later. After all, Ehmvier needs its own safeguards. That left herself and Edina to drop by the sorceress' tower, whose owner was upstairs in the Arcen floor in the middle of tinkering with the engines.

"Back already?" Eliza rose to her feet and brushed the dust from her robes. "Does that mean we have time to visit the dwarven cities in Artaggon? My Arcen and tower are fixed and capable of teleportation again!"

"At least wait until after my wedding. There's something I want to ask you. Does the name Roshasha ring any bells?" Kanae asked.

Eliza froze and slowly turned around.

"Where did you hear that name?"

"It's one of the conditions that Charron gave on short notice if Artaggon and Radevic are to become allies… Why are you so tense?" Kanae replied, a little unnerved by her reaction.

"Well, because Roshasha is a rhyleth, a pure demon, whom we have trapped underneath Aidenhall for 700 years. A powerful demon. He wants to set her, who I would like to remind you again that we had imprisoned for 700 years, free?" The sorceress raised a brow.

"If you put it that way, now I'm not so sure I want her free either!" she groaned.

8pz03t6.png

Don't forget to check out my other stories!

I am Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon]

The Caretaker of Otherworldly Tenants [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Magical Girl Kari: Apocalypse System [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

The Hero Became a Succubus! [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] [Amazon]

Micchi Versus the New world [Scribble Hub] | [Patreon] | [Amazon]

Ellori, the Ero Witch of Parthun [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

The Housewife's Netorare App [Scribble Hub] | [Amazon]

Social Links: [Patreon] | [Twitter] | [Discord]

Dakimakura available for purchase here: Kanae Toyomi – Cuddly Octopus

8c29bc950b6a9270ed0f30cac20a2e59.png09cba2a1d785c6ca69385137bf56b3cb.png

9